Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit of Fire Restaurant

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:01 am

It would only be a few seconds after Hiroki finished his line about the family he obviously chose to disassociate himself with that a familiar face arrived, it was Jinn Kobayashi, smiling and loaded with food, as much as a person could carry, moving around the booth, he sat each order in front of each patron, starting with Rakdos order which was a few orders of magnitude larger than the others orders, it was perhaps a form of special treatment from the establishment ran by Jinn himself.

It was upon getting around to the Senju boy that Jinn stopped setting down a large bowl of soup that was by no means meager, and smelled delicious. "Now now..." Jinn asked looking confused pausing for a second and taking account of what was on the table and what had been in his arms. "Where did I...?" It was obvious that he was looking for the Hiroki's Salad, a dish that was still atop his head perfectly balanced as though he didn't even realize it was there.

The dishes now in front of Kohaku and Shinobu were in no way tiny either, and were practically meat-blood-sponges, they smelled as delicious as seared meat could, and sweated delicious blood into their own valley upon the plates in front of the two siblings. The sides were meager, denoting that Jinn had taken note of the conversation perhaps from afar. Perhaps from one of the waitresses, that had been passing their table. Or perhaps Rakdos had clued the man in before they'd ever entered the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdo was growing tired of this conversation. "Kohaku. I'll make this simple, one more smart ass comment in my presence, and I'll rip your tongue out and force you to learn sign-language," Rakdos said bluntly. On anyone else it would likely have been taken as a joke, but the Hanyou made it clear that he was growing tired of his team's disrespect and the general way they were holding themselves. Right now, Rakdos's only saving grace in this team was the girl that mainly kept to herself. While she also lied about her lineage at least she was being tolerable in her silence.

Rakdos glanced over at Jinn, smiling as he seemed to be forgetting the salad. Rakdos just tapped his skull a few times, indicating to the man where the salad was that he forgot. "Thank you Jinn, I believe that will be all for now. Everything looks wonderful" Rakdos said as he gained a much more pleasant demeanor when speaking to the chef. Once the man left, Rakdos began to cut at his meat, smiling as it was prepared perfectly bloody.

"Hiroki, couldn't help but notice you didn't quite answer your teammate's questions about your clan," Rakdos said as he chewed on a particularly bloody bite. "I think that you owe him at least a decent answer."
Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:38 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Kohaku quietly began to eat his food. He did not much care for the boy's reasoning, as he had only asked the question as a spur of the moment thing. He was now more curious about the Jinn guy. He did not seem to be a waiter, but was doing so just for Rakdos. And earlier he had added on the honorific of -sama to his name. Was he unaware of Rakdos being some highly respected ninja? Or did the guy just like regular, high paying customers?

Probably the latter....
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:39 am

Shinobu Hanyou Ryou

Shinobu cut a rather large portion of the meat from the rest and slammed it into her mouth. She was hungry after having to wait for her brother to never show back up and from the game they had played. Once she finished the bite, she looked to Hiroki. "Hating your own heritage isn't something you should do. You should embrace your bloodline, no matter the reason!" She said emphatically. Then after a few seconds, she recognized both the glance from her now quiet brother as he ate, and the fact that was a hypocrite for what she had just said.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Jinn paused his eyes upturned at the dish on his head, at Rakdos obvious suggestion that he look up for the plate of soup and quickly pulled the plate off his head and placed it down in front of Hiroki and stepping back. "Please everyone: Enjoy." With that Kobayashi bowed and moved away, "If you need anything further, don't hesitate to flag down one of the lovely waitresses I have in my establishment." With that the man turned and retreated to the kitchen post haste, not bothering to get involved in the little groups squabble.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Hiroki Senju

"I do very much love my clan." Hiroki responded in a strait answer, "It's the policies of the elders that cause me to sever ties with them. I AM a Senju and nothing will ever change that. I just don't want to be lumped into the same group as those passed glory chasers. Who are too infatuated with their own prestige that they would sacrifice the future to it."

Hiroki looked at Rakdos. "And that's all there is to the matter, as far as everyone outside the Senju family is concerned."

He wasn't going to comment on Shinobu's comment, letting it pass gracefully from the table, she'd been fairly well shelled up so far and there was no reason to shut her down, and make that condition worse.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
God the more these kids talked the more convinced Rakdos became that he was going to kill one of them before this journey ended. Rakdos was never known for having a long fuse, and it was getting shorter with each passing moment. For now he'd bite his tongue, but he wasn't going to be able to be pushed much further without sending a clear reminder out of who the Jounin in this group was.

"We'll discuss training after we eat" Rakdos said as he turned his attention fully to his food and began to partake of it.
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Kohaku ate his food swiftly and quietly.  He was growing tired.  Tired of the conversation.  Tired of these new people.  And just mentally tired.  He could feel the agitation resonating from Rakdos.  

He finished his meal, wiped the blood from his face with a napkin, and began to chat silently with his sister about useless stuff pertaining to their home.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Shinobu Hanyou Ryou

Shinobu was finished before anyone else was halfway through. Although she savagely took on her meal, she made no mess and sat and played with the ends of her hair, studying the other visible patrons at the restaurant. At one table, she saw a man and a woman eating happily, laughing between bites, very obviously in love. A couple tables down, she saw a group of men trading shots of alcohol. She assumed from the amount they were drinking, it was some 'drink til you pass out game.' Being that the restaurant seemed to be a higher end eatery, she was surprised people would come here to do such a thing, and not a pub or stand. Their boisterous drinking took the attention from her previous outburst, and for that she mentally thanked them.

She was grabbed from her thoughts and observations by her brother, who began talking quietly about things at home, like what they needed from the store.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:22 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki also had nothing more to say, simply eating the soup and salad, both of which were excellent, quite surprisingly so. Though the company of Rakdos really spoiled the meal, the man wasn't too easy to be around in the first place. He guessed he didn't mind the company Kohaku and Shinobu.

At least Rakdos wasn't high on his own prestige like some of those Jounin from his clan, it made the man bearable if just barely.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Silence, that was more like it. Rakdos smile as he enjoyed the majority of his meal in the peace and quiet. IT allowed him time to think without feeling like he was going to need to throttle one of the genin soon. It was a good start! They were already improving!

"I want all of you to tell me where you believe I need to focus you in your training. I need to know weaknesses or what you most desire to learn," Rakdos said as he worked on the last piece of bloodied meat he had.
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:10 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

"Desire to learn?" Kohaku repeated. "I'm not so sure if the list is easily replacated. As for what to work on, I think its easier to talk about what we excell at." He gently scratched the top his head. "I was third in my class in terms of grades, intelligence, and the like. I can use most close combat weapons." He unsheathed one of the two short blades that rested on the back of his hip, and placed it on the table. The blade was a deep, shining black, with red designs running up along the blade. They were etched into the blade, reminiscent of a flood of blood in a set of trenches. Although he had just used them earlier in the day, it looked brand new. Kohaku was someone who cleaned until everything was absolutely perfect. "This is my main weapon, a set of two. However, I can use spears, lances, swords, scythes, things like that. Although, I prefer anything that I can utilize my speed with, as its probably the biggest asset of mine."

"As for jutsu..." He looked up the ceiling in thought. He preferred not to fight with jutsu, as it tired him faster than any hand to hand or combat using weapons. But he knew that it was likely he would not be able to rely on such tactics forever. "Well, I was told my affinity was that of Earth, so I guess that's all I have to say about that."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:11 am

Shinobu Hanyou Ryou

"And I was first!" Shinobu interrupted mockingly. Kohaku rolled his eyes at her victorious smile, and she pulled out her bow. The designs matched that of Kohaku's blade. Dark, black framework, with red etched into it as a designs, and a deep red string connecting it all. "I was referred to as 'Hawk Eye' by my archery instructor, and it was something that felt natural to me." Although a bow sat on the table, there was a very noticeable lack of quiver and arrows for the girl. She reached down and grabbed her kodachi blade, which was in a similar spot to Kohaku's, and held it up to be studied.

"I use this in close quarters," she said. The blade was a polar opposite to her brother's. The blade was a deep red, with black designs running along the edge. She then put it back in its place.

"I'm a water user. I guess I just have basic level jutsu..." Her voice trailed off as the two siblings exchanged sly smiles and looks. They did not want to reveal their secrets, as they have been spending many months perfecting their timing and usage of their jutsu together.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Hiroki Senju

The others were producing weapons, three short blades and a bow. It was something else actually, from his fight earlier Hiroki could assume that the siblings were set in the close-range and long-range pairing, one covering the other. It was interesting that they already had a sort of dynamic between them, but they really seemed to lack technique support. Either Genjutsu at which Hiroki was inept, or Ninjutsu at which Hiroki was fairly proficient, in both his clan's techniques and the medical techniques he'd picked up so far.

"There are advanced training techniques for Chakra Control. I'm sure you know them. I'd like you to teach me. As far as technical mastery is concerned, that I can handle on my own there after." He already knew a number of techniques, and was taught several more, though he could perform most of them, they weren't at a level where he could do them in combat, the efficiency of the techniques was in question, so only superior chakra control could counter such a deficiency.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Please don't pull weapons out in the middle of a meal" Rakdos said as he glanced around. "I know that I might not be the most sophisticated shinobi, but the owner and chef are good friends of mine and I promised they we wouldn't cause any trouble," the Hanyou said as he hoped the twins would do as he commanded without having him cause a scene.

"I suppose it's easy with you two. I get to teach you how to actually fight like Hanyou...though the weapons are a good start," Rakdos admitted as he started to think about how they might use the weapons to enhance the techniques they'd been granted by their birthright alone.

"Before we move on to advanced I need to make sure you have a basic understanding of chakra control. Can you walk on surfaces and use chakra to hold yourself in place?" Rakdos questioned Hiroki. "If you can, that's a good start and I know exactly what to train you in next...though I should warn you that I know you won't be able to do it to start. IT's a VERY advanced technique, but by working on it until its mastered, you'll gain near perfect control of your chakra."
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

The siblings moved to put away their weapons. They had noticed a stare here and there while they were showing them, however they did not care. "Although I say that, I am not awful at using ninjutsu. I..." He searched for the words he was looking for. "I just don't like wasting the stamina on those moves." He listened to what Hiroki said and the response by their teacher.

"I can walk on surfaces, although only for very short periods of time." With the talk of training, Kohaku wondered how this would go. Would they partake in a one versus one versus one free for all, as a skills test. Or would they go one versus three against Rakdos. Or, possibly, it would just be teaching the techniques to the group. Kohaku almost hoped for a three versus one, although he knew they had absolutely no chance to hurt their teacher.

The chance to catch him off guard with that set of techniques would be fulfilling.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 am

Shinobu Hanyou Ryou

"While this numbskull spouts off non sense about wasting his stamina, it's just because he has a slightly lower control over his chakra output than I do." Shinobu responded to Kohaku's words. His response was to glare at her, while she only returned a smile. "He outputs too much chakra at times, and it wears out his body quickly. Meanwhile, I've worked to better manage the output I use on my chakra." Upstaging Kohaku was something that she found great joy in.

"I can walk slightly longer, but its still something I am working on." One thing that Shinobu loved in the world was to further her knowledge on everything. She could not wait to increase her bank of techniques to utilize. This excitement was only within her head, and did not show on her face to the others.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki looked down at his lap when the two boasted about walking up the walls, he himself could stand on the ceiling for hours on end. He would keep this to himself, though it should be obvious to Kohaku who'd seen him fight using chakra, of them, Hiroki would guess that he'd have the best Chakra Control out of them.

He'd since finished his soup and salad, they were both good, and Hiroki was full.

"Yes, I can move freely on inverted surfaces." Hiroki responded to the question at hand from Rakdos without embellishing too much, he didn't want to show off after all, one-up-manship rarely ended well for either contestant. "I'll take on whatever training you think is relevant." Hiroki agreed. He didn't like the man, but if it could help him get away from his clan's influence then he would whole heartedly accept him.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"Perhaps various forms of chakra training would do all of you some good," Rakdos admitted as he thought about what to make them do. The two siblings were close, so their training could remain the same. Just by sensing it Rakdos could tell that Hiroki had the strongest control over his chakra. He'd have to give the young Senju a harder task to get him moving along. The others would catch up before he learned it fully, but just by attempting it Hiroki would make his chakra stronger.

"Very well, I think we all know what comes next," Rakdos said before standing up and throwing money on the table. It was enough for three meals and a thirty percent tip. Rakdos always gave generously when he ate here. "Follow me, and I'll make sure that chakra control won't be an issue when I have the three of you enter the chunin exams," Rakdos said before looking back at his team. "The next one is only two months away."
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:44 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

That's a hell of a tip. Kohaku quickly downed the rest of his drink. It seemed as to him as if they would be taking the training together post. He had almost hoped it would be some type of sparring session, but any chance to further his ability was one that had to be taken.

"Woah woah woah, wait. The exam is only in three months? That seems rather quick..." He questioned as they left the restaurant.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:56 am

Shinobu Hanyou Ryou

As they got up to leave, Shinobu patted around her lips with a napkin. Having stains or any possible food crumbs around her mouth was a paranoia that harrassed Shinobu to no end. She walked close to her brother, near shoulder to shoulder, as they left the restaurant. They were as close as two siblings could be, and anybody who was looking on could see this. However, the closeness also helped break her out of her shy and closed off state she normally would be in, had she been alone.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:07 am

Hiroki Senju

Wiping his face Hiroki stood with his teammates. "Two months? Lets get to task." He was quick to follow the lead of his counterparts on the team. The were after all pressed for time if they were going to undergo the examinations, a test with a body count as it were. And Hiroki wanted noting more than to be completely ready for such a test.

The young Senju would leave the restaurant with his compatriots head held high. He didn't have time to look back now, there was only ahead on his road.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of Fire Restaurant   Spirit of Fire Restaurant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Fire Restaurant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2