Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hazama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Hazama   Hazama EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Character Description

Hazama ROyAtM4

Spoiler:

Basic Information

Account Name: V
Character Name: Hazama
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 148 lbs
Personality: Somewhat reclusive, absent-minded, definitely eccentric. Spents most of his time reading or working and researching in his lab. Doing all sorts of experiments. Hazama is completely obsessed with the 'spiral" form. This enigmatic shape attracts him, hypnotizes him, and captivates him. He would love nothing more than to talk about the spiral, marvel at anything that's a spiral, and spread the nature of the spiral to others.

Basic Info Continued

Village: Uzushiogakure
Clan: None
Weapon(s):
x20 Kunai
x20 Shuriken
x5 Scrolls (Summoning/Sealing)
x10 Needle-Injectors
x2 Gauntlet-blades; 2 hand gauntlets with a 10-inch blade protruding behind the back of the hand and a retractable 7-inch blade from the wrist
Soldier Pills, Smoke Bombs, Poison Bombs, Flash Bombs

Fighting Style:
Primary Specialty - Medical ninjutsu and Juinjutsu: His expertise in these fields gave him the moniker, "The Doctor", in his village. His abilities center on the Rasen no Jutsu (Art of the Spiral), a collection of curse seals developed by Hazama, perfected by medical ninjutsu and science, to bewitch the target with a spiral-based theme effect and can be administered in various ways.

Master Skills: Furthermore, he is a very capable Taijutsu combatant, though he rarely engages in hand-to-hand fights. He has a high degree of mastery in Fuuinjutsu and weaponry skills, the latter aiding him in using his curse seal techniques.

Ninjutsu: He can only use the Wind element, but he is good at it, and can also use barrier Ninjutsu techniques. Can also use all of the basic/academy jutsus and the shadow clone technique.

Rasen no Jutsu ~ Art of the Spiral
Spoiler:

History

Raised in Uzushiogakure, Hazama aspired to be a shinobi much like his father and so enrolled in the Academy at the age of 5 and graduated two years later as a Genin. While he was a child, he befriended a very irregular, bizarre woman, who was known among the parts as the "Whirlpool-Cuckoo Witch". The woman was very obsessed with the village's spiral-like ensignia, and researched extensively about the symbol. Hazama was close to this woman and akin to a dark master passing on secrets to their successor, she instilled everything she knew and loved about the shape of the spiral. This took place for almost two years, as his brain assimilated and accomodated the beauty of the spiral's nature. It wasn't until Hazama began to draw spirals all over his body and his room did his parents question his strange behavior. Once they realized that the witch had "possessed" him, they had her booted out of the village as a crazy-old bat, and that was the last time Hazama and her ever spoke. However, the effect still lingered inside Hazama, as he continued to grow flushed at the very sight of spiral. He took his love for it as a sign of immense pride for his village.
As he advanced into his Chunin years, Hazama decided to excel as a medic instead of being a frontline soldier. He didn't want to get killed in battle and he thought he had the intellect to save lives. He became a very skilled medic who saved many lives during minor wars and skirmishes and advanced to the rank of Jounin at the age of 17. It was at this time did Hazama had the idea to incorporate his massive medical knowledge into weaponrizing his spiral insanity. He came to the conclusion of juinjutsu, and developed a variety of his own curse seals. In three years, he was able to create ten of them and showcased it in missions in front of peers. His fellow shinobi were horrified at Hazama's jutsus, and kept themselves away from him, essentially shunning him from the village. As news of Hazama's reputation grew in the village, he felt isolated. To compensate, he stopped perfecting his curses and instead worked on mainstream skills, such as learning how to utilize the village's famous sealing techniques and erecting barrier ninjutsu. But Hazama could not suppress the spiral fever that was etched deep into his mind, soul, and very existence. So he crafted his own arsenal of weapons to help him administer the curses with. Word on Hazama's skill as a medic and eccentric behavior grew, giving him the village nickname as "The Doctor".
At around the age of 24, he was given permission to leave the village and wander wherever he liked, so long as the village had no responsibility over his actions. They were lenient on him, because they believed in his medical talent and thought that if he had the time to gather research and further improve his abiltiies, then the village would profit after he returned. He frequented Kirigakure among the five hidden villages. And so, Hazama was a lone doctor looking to satisfy, not his biomedical curiosity, but his craze over the enigma of the spiral.

Character Stats

Jounin - 30
Stamina: 7
Speed: 5
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Chakra Control: 5

Last edited by V on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama   Hazama EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Everything looks fine, the only thing I'm slightly concerned with is the cursed seal aspect. Do his cursed seals do anything different than a normal cursed seal?

Also, your fighting style is a little hard to follow. Can you narrow it down and generalize where his skills are?
Back to top Go down
V
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama   Hazama EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Nyrax123 wrote:
Everything looks fine, the only thing I'm slightly concerned with is the cursed seal aspect. Do his cursed seals do anything different than a normal cursed seal?
Usually curse seals are used to power whoever is inflicted with it (so long as they survive the process).
Hazama's curses do not amplify anything - not chakra, strength, or any of that. They are do what curses do in the simplest sense - curse people (and the descriptions of each curse is listed in the spoilers). They are closer to Danzo's juinjutsu (which paralyzes people it's used on) than Orochimaru's juinjutsu (which transforms people's bodies with senjutsu and makes them stronger).

Yes, I will categorize it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama   Hazama EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:26 pm

So I just read your curses and I don't feel like I can approve any of them
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama   Hazama EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:40 am

Too many of them seem to be unstoppable abilities with the only counter-play being, don't get it placed on you.
Back to top Go down
V
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama   Hazama EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:22 am

Nyrax123 wrote:
Too many of them seem to be unstoppable abilities with the only counter-play being, don't get it placed on you.
All of these curse seals can be removed/suppressed using the Evil Sealing Method, which is like the Five Elements Unseal. You just need to be able to use A-rank ninjutsu and have some fuinjutsu expertise (or make a custom juinjutsu-sealing technique so long as you have some knowledge in juinjutsu). Some of them require a certain large number of posts until full effect is reached, in which case if Hazama is defeated before then, then those seals are off. And some aren't even used on another player.

They seem unstoppable aside from avoiding them not because I've made them too op or without weakness, but that's canonically the deal with all seals - both fuin and juin. The best way to deal with them is to avoid getting them placed on you, which applies to all seals (which is not too difficult to do).
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Hazama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama   Hazama EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:43 am

I'm still going to have to say no. I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
V
Academy Student
Academy Student