Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predator and Prey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:11 am

Hiroki Senju

It was cold and Muddy, the lightning shown overhead, but the Rain had long since stopped. With mud caked on his face Hiroki watched from afar. He was taking a different approach from his partner who was taking an up close recon approach. There were many here, all small fries. The would have scattered if a big fish like his partner had shown up and started taking prisoners. Guys like these were worth more alive than together than dead and separate, and because of his senior partners needs, the reward must be maximized. From what he knew of their opponents there was a Ex-Chunnin at their lead and a lot of Ex-Genin, maybe ten or twelve.

They had been attacking blood lined families, specifically non-shinobi types, or lightly trained, like Genin or low grade Chunnin they could over power. That would make tomorrows plan that much more dangerous. It was only by accident today that Hiroki had stumbled across their camp deep within the treeline far from the main road.

Below them, Hiroki could hardly hear them, but they were talking about a gorge. Like it was some kind of mouse-trap. Their plans were to chase one of the Hyuuga family into the gorge, then harvest their eyes.

The Hyuuga family traveling through the area was a fake seeded by his Senior Partner to make sure they would bite. A young Hyuuga was too tempting to pass up.

Hiroki would wait for the signal to fall back to their camp, and wait for the night before enacting his plan... which used Hiroki as bait. They wanted Hiroki alive and he had that going for him. And of course Hiroki could take any of these drop-outs mono-a-mono except maybe the Ex-Chunnin.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:27 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos sat on a tree branch overlooking the camp of men that they were targeting. He counted right about fifteen in the group, but Rakdos rounded the number up to twenty. There was no telling exactly how many there were. Whatever the number was, Rakdos was really not concerned with it. The bounties on each of them were rather small, but obtaining all of them alive did come with a bonus. The only exception was the leader, the Chunin. They were okay if Rakdos brought him back dead.

He observed them for prisoners, weapons, and means of sustainability. He thought that he might be able to attack them if they were in a weakened state, but they had too much food and water for that. They were going to have to continue with their plan for now, and hope that there wasn't anything else going on here. Rakdos made the signal, motioning for his younger partner to head back to the camp.

---

It was some time later before they both arrived. Rakdos chuckled to himself before sitting down by the fire. "What a joke," he said simply. "I've hunted and tracked A-ranked criminals down. These guys aren't going to do shit to me. I could probably kill them all using only one hand," Rakdos added confidently before starting the fire. Apparently the senior hunter nin didn't find any reason to worry about this situation.

"You should get yourself some food. You have a big few days ahead of yourself," Rakdos chuckled before pulling out one of his bottles and drinking the contents.
Mood: Thinking
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:36 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki nodded, "I don't think that anyone in that group is anything special." Hiroki said pulling out a metal cup and placing some water from a skin in it and placing it over the fire. He would have asked if his Senior partner wanted some but... that would be insensitive. He knew from the first time he'd asked to have lunch that this man didn't eat regular food.

Hiroki pulled a deluxe cup of noodles from his pack and opened it placing it down on a log that had come to conveniently position itself for his use. "Though I doubt they'd stand and fight if you openly challenged them. They're all cowards, its why they left the village in the first place." Hiroki had a point. That was why he was here after all.

When his water boiled, he prepared the cup of noodles as per the instructions on the box. They offered more complete meal kits but this was all he really needed. He however usually ate a huge breakfast, but with out early they started, all he would have time for was granola. "So the plan is bait and switch? Or are you planning on going after them while they're chasing me?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:40 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"Haven't decided yet," Rakdos said honestly as he wiped some of the blood that dripped from his mouth before lapping it up again. "I'll have to make a decision last second. As much as I don't believe these are a concern, I'm also smart enough to know that letting them run wild would be rather foolish. I need to be smart with how I take them down," the demon added.

"While their leader is the main target, I plan on tagging and bagging all of these assholes for leaving the village. They haven't even considered the kind of people that could come after them. We'll be doing them a favor," he pointed out as he looked towards the genin. "If someone from the other villages found them first....they'd be tortured for days to find out everything they know."

"So my plan right now is to do everything I can to capture them alive. If I think someone else is on the trail, I'll kill them before letting their info fall in to the wrong hands though."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:47 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki nodded when Rakdos commented on what it would be like. Then again they were inside the land of Fire, not as far from the boarder as they could have been, but not too close to the Village either, only the brave would venture this far into the land of fire. Hiroki wouldn't assume to underestimate the other villages, it would be the last mistake he made.

Hiroki didn't like violence, but these guys were asking for it. It made him angry that they would turn their back on the village that sheltered them, and were now preying on its peoples, little did they know that they were far from the apex of the food chain. Not with people like Rakdos around.

"Do you want me to take them down if the the opportunity arises?" Hiroki didn't want to but if that's what the plan called for then he'd do it. He was of course bait and would focus his energies on evasion and subterfuge, keeping with the guise of being a lost little Hyuuga boy.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:52 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"I would hold off until I say otherwise," Rakdos said before looking over at the boy. "This is a very delicate mission, so a lot is going to rest on them thinking that they have the advantage until we can be certain that we have them all. If even one of them escapes, there's no telling what harm could come to others back home."

Despite his guise, Rakdos did actually care for the village. While he wasn't a huge fan of the people, he also recognized that he wouldn't have a job without the need to protect them. Despite the hatred that he received from many, it wasn't the majority of the village. It was only a few select shinobi that truly believed that Rakdos was the embodiment of evil.

Hell, sometimes Rakdos believed that's what he was.

"Now remind me Hiroki. Why did you want to come on this again? Have a desire to be a hunter-nin do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:15 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki was glad he wasn't given leave to attack as he saw fit. He wasn't big into violence. He could be very violent if he had to be, but he still didn't like it very much. Rakdos was one of the best Hunters in the Village, if not the best, it was an honor to be working with him.

"I have no wish to become a Hunter-nin." Hiroki responded dead-pan. "I was blacklisted when I left my family, I will never appear on a Genin Selection list for any team. Even though I graduated at the top of my academy class. All of the team selections for the past four years have gone by without me, only recently I found that my Family has been lording over my future as a Shinobi by exerting their influence." Hiroki wasn't too happy about that, he wanted to be as good a ninja as he could be but his families expectations and plans were too high and too extreme for him. It was like the strongest house, politically, in the village was plotting against it. Though he knew his family were true patriots, and wouldn't do anything as stupid as engage in a coup. They wanted more power but it had to be legitimate power.

"I will never have a Sensei, and though All I do is Train, I will never see a mission with a team. So taking the few solo jobs and those jobs that will have me along is all I can do to advance myself. Even then my house tries to cut me out of such experience. They would not however, you'll have to excuse me, "Mess with the devil incarnate" Seji-kun, my guardian and stalker warned me not to come near you." To Hiroki that meant that Rakdos was someone he could trust, A person who was too much of a pariah for his family to take on seriously. Though his family had made a Pariah out of him, it seemed that such people would have to stick together.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:

That Ladies and Gentlemen is the short end of the stick.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos smiled as the boy mentioned the nickname that the Senju had for Rakdos. Yes, it was very fitting. Several people feared Rakdos while others desired him for that fear. However, Rakdos was not the kind of man to let anyone push him around, nor could he be bought. Apparently the Senju still had an interest in him, but they had learned to keep their distance for fear or reprisal. Good...

"Well for what it's worth they were right," Rakdos said before deciding to clarify. "Your career is in BAD shape when you have to work with me in order to get anywhere. I can't even remember the last time that I had a partner on any sort of a job. And to be honest I would have said no to you if you were anything but a genin. I'm curious to see how you handle this. Most genin don't have the stomach for this kind of mission."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Hiroki Senju

"My current position doesn't allow me to take jobs based on my personal tastes." Hiroki countered with very little emotion in his voice. He was fairly sad that his life had to be this way, but he couldn't let others push him around. "I'll do what I have to, to survive."

Hiroki poured the water over his noodles and stirred them with his sticks until they were soft and ready to eat. They would be operating in a few hours, hopefully he'd be allowed a before then.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"Surviving is more important than being happy, trust me on that one kid," Rakdos said before leaning against a nearby tree and closing his eyes for a bit. He had a feeling it was going to rain, which didn't bother him. He was used to far worse conditions for tracking a criminal.

"Question for ya. Let's say you become really strong, strong enough that you clan couldn't ignore you anymore. What would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:39 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki felt the ambient temprature drop as well meaning rain. Again. Not only did he not mind the Rain he actually enjoyed it. Hiroki's response to Rakdos question was instant, as the first few drops started. "I would assume my place at the Head of the Household, and have a reckoning putting the Clan back onto the path of Strength as part of the village and away from the path of Hubris that is thinking only of the Senju clan." He'd thought long and hard. And knew that such actions would cause a reckoning. Maybe even a Huge divide in the family, though he knew the hardliners were in charge now, there were many including the Uzumaki branch that were fed up with his elders decisions and plans.

With a quick tilt of his head Hiroki downed the last of the little cup of noodles and proceeded to lay down a soft branch finding its way under his head, as he rested there quietly. Hiroki didn't snore he was a very quiet still sleeper.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"It'll never happen kid, not without the right kind of friends at least," Rakdos said. It was a cold truth, but it was one that the kid needed to hear anyway. He had a hard life, but so did many people. Rakdos hated the way that people treated him, but he dealt with it. Sometimes that was the only thing you could do after all. Whatever this kid wanted to do was his own business, but Rakdos felt like he needed to say something.

"Get some sleep, I'll keep watch tonight," Rakdos said and stood up to watch the perimeter. He could go two week without sleep, it was best to let the boy rest.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:08 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki shook his head, his eyes closed still. "No, they bred me and raised for the sole purpose of becoming the Head of Clan Senju and Hokage. I doubt that when I come to claim it and take all comers in the process that they'll withhold the position. I know however those that do surrender will do so begrudgingly. They'll look for any little reason to dethrone me and they'll find none." With that, he'd said his peace and was able to slip into sleep for the few hours he'd had it.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:13 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"I hope that you tear the world apart kid, otherwise it's going to tear you to pieces," Rakdos said to himself so that the Senju couldn't hear it. He had said similar things to himself at one point, but he no longer believed in them. He was going to have a hard life, and Rakdos had accepted that. One day, this kid would to.

---

The next morning Hiroki would wake up to eggs and meat cooking in the skillet, however Rakdos appeared to be nowhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:24 am

Hiroki Senju

Seeing breakfast, Hiroki checked his neck, he trusted Rakdos but he couldn't be too sure after all. The man was a pariah for a reason just like him. Still Hiroki wouldn't turn down a free breakfast, and was quick to eat it and break out his disguise.

In a few moments he'd styled his hair and added Byakugan contact lenses, a Transformation Technique wouldn't hold up under scrutiny of under stress of combat and evasion. He would also add a Hyuuga made jacket donated by an older member of the family. He was quick to add the the nearly invisible ear pieces and thread it over his ear and into his collar, his hair was long enough and the right color to be a hyuuga's though it was frizzier he'd treated it with a straightener, he also added a handful of ash to darken the color a little bit, and add a little more authenticity.

By the time Rakdos got back from what ever he was doing Hiroki would be ready for the operation to begin in earnest.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:28 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos dropped out from a nearby tree. He smiled as the boy seemed to be ready for the mission. Rakdos dusted himself off and saw that the boy had eaten the food that Rakdos prepared. Good, he was going to need his strength. "They're organizing, ready to start splitting out and trying to find where you are. That means that we need to make sure that we're ready."

Of course, by we Rakdos really just meant the boy.

"Tell me what the plan is again, be specific so I know you're aware of what to do."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 am

Hiroki Senju

"The plan goes as follows, step one: Get attention, play the lost little boy cry for my family walk around in a daze. Step two: Upon being spotted begin evasion, try to get them to group up. Step three: Get driven into the gorge they spoke of last night, Four-hundred Fourty yards south east of here." Hiroki pointed the direction. "During my evasion you'll be feeding me blind spot information and picking off stragglers. I'm to cut back three or four times like im lost before letting them get the better of me and guiding me toward the path. I'm not to fight back unless capture is imminent, the idea is to let them lead me into their trap, which is really your trap."

Hiroki paused. "Did I remember it correctly?" From what he could re-call that was almost word for word. Rakdos had given him some pointers about Evasion before the start of this. He was sure he could hide from the pack of dogs easily enough. But he wanted to be found and driven. That was going to make this all that much more satisfying when these guys were brought down. Hiroki was also expecting at least a few bruises, since he couldn't and possibly wouldn't fight back. Fighting back would give away his disguise too easily, since he didn't use Jyuuken.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"Sounds like you got it," Rakdos said before reaching in to his pack and pulling out a small red baton and handing it to Hiroki. "This is a flare. If capture seems imminent and you need to fight for your life, you light that up and I'll come to your aid. You're right, I plan to pick off some stragglers before fighting the rest of them as a group. However, I don't plan on going back alone to Konoha."

A flock of birds flew up about a half mile away.

Rakdos smile as he saw the birds. "They're on the move. I guess it's time that we play our part well," Rakdos said before jumping in to the nearest tree. "Good luck kid. I'm guessing they're on the way here. Give them the runaround," Rakdos said before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:55 am

Hiroki Senju

"Thanks." Hiroki shoved it in the back of his pants. He was ready.

Hiroki jumped to a lower position, and began walking looking around. "Mom!?" He called out in a sheepish voice. "Dad!?" His voice had echos of concern in it, he'd never forgive himself for actually calling to his real parents like this, but as an act he'd had it down pat before leaving the village. "Mom?" He called looking to his left. Behind him about fifty yards a branch broke, it was one of his would be pursuers.

Hiroki would wait before turning around. The persuer looked as shocked that he'd turned around "Who're you!?" Hiroki cringed, pushing back with his feet starting to run. "Stay away from me!" He shrilled, picking up the pace and starting to run in earnest.

"C'mere boy!" The first persuer said, "HEY I'GOT'IM!" He shouted triumphantly, taking chase. Of course Hiroki was leading him away from the gorge that they were trying to force him into.

Hiroki noticed that they were coming out of the wood work and would adjust his course accordingly to the ones he could see, making a serpentine course around them as best he could. He wasn't a very fast Shinobi but keeping them at better than arms distance was a good way to get ahead. So far so good. He wasn't keeping count but he could tell that better than five of them were after him. He could see a pack of them coming from the North West, as though they'd made a wide turn to drive him into the gorge in one push.

Hiroki would however fall along their flank as opposed to going away he'd head north west, and barely miss the end of the line, nearly getting grabbed by one of the Genin, who got a hand full of jacket, but Hiroki was took strong and shredded part of the jacket.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos was hiding amongst the trees, hiding his presence as he watched the movement of the men. To be honest, Rakdos wasn't sure what he had been expecting...but not this. This was just pathetic. To watch a group of men SO weak that they had to band together in this many numbers to capture one person's bloodline. It was pathetic, and a disgrace on their honor. Rakdos worked alone for everything that he achieved, why would these men think they were different?

Rakdos moved out from his spot and grabbed a man, covering his mouth and lifting him in to the air. The man struggled, but Rakdos used a grip that quickly caused the man to lose air. Rakdos thankfully was faster than he looked, and was able to tie the man with ease. He wouldn't be going anywhere soon. He repeated this process for some time, grabbling every lone man or straggler he could find.

So far, the plan was working. Rakdos had no idea where the Chunin was, and that was starting to worry him. Rakdos could kill him with each, but Hiroki would lose if they came face to face.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 am

Hiroki Senju

Another two would approach him from the front forcing him to turn back around, as they'd waited for his approach to launch their attack, Hiroki jumped to the side barely avoiding the attack, but it shredded his shirt and the rest of the jacket, it made Hiroki bleed. In a normal fight he would have quickly pulled out a salve and treated the cuts. However this made him push back south, not quite toward the gorge they were talking about.

Then another one, jumping out from the bushes, if he was a Hyuuga then he would have detected it, easily, however Hiroki's solution to this problem was to leapfrog his would be grabber, rolling through a puddle of thick mud and continuing as he went.

It wouldn't be until a few hundred more yards that they would make their move, behind him he could hear them plotting. They were rallying to force him toward the gorge.

This would be the point where, right ahead of the supposed push, Hiroki would turn sharply, into the group of his ambushers pushing right by them before they could even spring their trap. It disarrayed the two groups making it easy for Rakdos to pick off one or two if he saw fit.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 am

Hanyou Rakdos
These men were obviously not that bright. Even their combined forces didn't pose any real challenges to Rakdos. These men were going to be stopped, and that was just fine by Rakdos. Still, the more he could take out now. If they got to the gorge with only five men left, perhaps they would just surrender and stop Rakdos from dirtying his coat.

He continued to pick the men off one at a time. Some were quick and easy, others required a bit more force. Rakdos felt creative and picked up a rock before chucking it in to the side of a man's face. He attack one, two, at most three at a time. Each time he was too fast and strong for them to react.

With a few more out of the picture, Rakdos started to follow them as they chased the boy. They would be unleashing their plan soon, and Rakdos knew he had to be there just in case it was actually a good one.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:12 am

Hiroki Senju

Things were going well. Too well, then it struck Hiroki. Where was the leader?

His question was answered, when a fist crossed his right temple sending the poor genin through, a rotted log and foliage, sliding through a puddle of mud and rolling into a dried riverbed, that would have emptied into the gorge.

From the haze now gone from his right eye, he could tell the Byakugan lens was gone, and then the sting of blood from his forehead came down, and entered his eye making him squint it shut. "Hey!" He could hear in the distance. "Don't damage those eyes! They're our paycheck!" Then shouted back. "Stuff it you pissant! I'm in charge here! Now surround him!"

Hiroki pushed himself to his feet only to be tackled into river-rock. "Now gimme those eyes your little shit." The bastard shouted, spittle pouring onto Hiroki's face. His hand came up and while his knee pinned Hiroki's arm to the ground, and pried his eye open. Hiroki's unpinned arm was beneath him, and his fingers wrapped around the cylinder of the flare. "What the fuck!?" The Chunin called out confused. "A Fake?"

Hiroki pulled the flare from behind him slamming the end against a rock and waving it infront of the eyes of the Chunnin, causing him to recoil holding his face, screaming. Hiroki threw the signal far into the air as he could to signal Rakdos pushing to his feet. With the disguise gone, Hiroki knocked the other lens out of his head, evening his vision.

What he would do next was a rash emotion fueled move. He charged and body tackled the Chunnin and started pummeling the man as much as he could. Consistently slamming his balled fists into the mans face and neck using his legs to keep the mans arms pinned.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:08 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos was tying up one more genin when he saw the flare signal. "God damn it, it's too soon," Rakdos said annoyed as he realized that he would have to face the entirety of what was left. Even Jounin could be outflanked if they fought enough enemies, he was going to have to be quick and brutal with these guys.

Rakdos moved over, running as fast as he could. It was a few moments later that he landed a short distance away from Hiroki, landing easily on his feet. "Run, I'll take care of this from here," Rakdos ordered before turning and seeing all the men charging at him. Rakdos closed his eyes and made a single handsign. He opend his eyes again, this time a drastic change overtaking them.

Rakdos let out a growl and roar as he stretched his body out. His skin turned dark red, horns grew from his head, and lastly wings and a tail extended out of his body. Rakdos flexed his hands as the claws became a part of him. Rakdos had taken on his full Hanyou form, something that he knew was going to easily scare these men if they had any idea who they were facing.

"Come now...which of you is the first to die?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:54 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki was too engrossed in striking like a cornered mouse, pounding away at the face of his proverbial cat, that he didn't notice the remaining seven surrounding him, Kunai drawn. Rakdos had done a number on their ranks, but his adrenaline fueled tunnel vision would not notice the approaching danger he'd put himself in.

It wasn't until Rakdos made his entrance that Hiroki looked down at the man he'd been beating, barely alive and gasping for breath, jaw cheeks, and nose all broken, airway crushed, eyes burned and blistered from the flare, bleeding from every orifice on his face, including a few new cuts.

Hiroki lost it. He hated violence, and now forced to fight for his life he'd lost control. His body heaved and he fell forward onto his hands, losing all of the breakfast he'd had in his stomach. Coughing as he tried to clear his throat of the bile and breakfast.

That was when the Genin looked up at Rakdos whose presence he'd finally noticed, and stopped breathing. The man's appearance had stunned him. Like every other Genin there. And that was when Hiroki realized that he'd just saved this Chunin's life.

The Genin stood there all stunned as Hiroki. Several of their pants becoming wet with piss. Almost all in unison dropping their Kunai and respective weapons. They were out classed and hoping for some mercy from this demon of a man. However they all remained silent as the grave, simply quaking at the terrible deadly aura of the man in front of them all.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey Empty

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey