Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos nodded as Saki asked her question. "Yes Saki, my goal for all of you is to make you stronger. No matter what position you desire in the shinobi world, being strong is a requirement for all of them," Rakdos continued on as he rested one hand on a nearby tree. "I only am suggesting these things to you because your vision can't be limited. Don't let your family or friends tell you what you're going to be, the only person in control of what you become is yourself. Aim as high as you can, hit whatever goal you want. Don't let anyone stop you."

"Trust me, there were a lot of people that told me I'd never become anything of value to this village..."
Mood: Thinking
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Saki Himura
Saki huffed out a tired breath and sat cross legged on the ground in front of her sensei. She had forgotten just how exhausted she was. "I know, but it's hard sometimes. Everyone in my clan seems to know exactly what they want to do, or knew exactly what they wanted to do when they were in my position. But I don't know...I mean, I'm not even really an Inuzuka, you know? That's why my name is Himura, and not...well, Inuzuka. They took me in after my parents died, when I was just a kid, so I guess I'm just not as sure of myself as they are."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos smiled as Saki spoke her thoughts. "Believe it or not I think most genin feel that way. There are so many directions that there life can go, and it could end badly," Rakdos even acknowledged. Even on their off time he didn't seem willing to go completely easy on Saki.

"Experience is the best confidence booster Saki. If you want it hard enough, which I can tell you can from your training, your first few missions will show you how far you've come," Rakdos added. "Just have patience. You're not there yet, but you'll reach your potential in time."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Saki Himura
"Hmm...I suppose that makes sense," Saki said, with a small nod. She knew she still had a lot to think about, and her career as a shinobi was just beginning. At least talking with her sensei helped a little. "I'll do whatever is right for me. Chu, too." The pup replied with an eager yip, then jumped down from Saki's head into her lap. "Anyway...we should probably get going now. Shizura-san will give us an earful if we're late for dinner again."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos nodded and stepped out of Saki's way. He went back to his rock and took a seat before pulling out his book again. "I understand. Enjoy the rest of your weekend off, I'll see you at the start of the week to start your next stage of training. I'll be training you all individually for a bit, and I know exactly where I want to start with you," he said before smiling and opening the book.

"And Saki, watch where you're going next time," he said with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos   Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, It's You - Saki/Rakdos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2