Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Takeda Ii Ryoma
This was.... bizarre. Ami seemed to be interested, and Taiga appeared to accept the Itami persona, so it looked like he was going to be as much a part of the team as Yaiba? Ryoma took a few steps forward, though stayed a few feet away just to be on the safe side, and tossed YaibaItami a cigarette and box of matches. "Here. You remember what Yaiba experiences, but he doesn't remember yours then?" He didn't smoke much, it seemed like a bad habit to get into as a ninja, but he'd take one every so often, and they could come in handy to have around, especially if you couldn't do any fire jutsus.
Mood: Huh
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 0 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:43 am

Nekomimi Ami
"It's not like bijuu are really that big of a deal..." Ami rolled her eyes at Itami's statement about creeping Yaiba out. "They're nothing but huge masses of chakra. So long as a jinchuriki has strong mental fortitude there's not much to worry about at all. I'm more than happy to keep your little secret from Yaiba if it means I get to find out more about you, though. I'm intensely interested in what could create such an intriguing duality between the two of you." Her tails flowed quickly from one side to the other in her barely withheld excitement at the possibility of being able to directly study a person with honest to goodness multiple personalities, looking set to pounce on the boy out of pure happiness.
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 0 • Intelligence: 5 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:36 am

Yaiba Kongou

"Hey I got nothing against Jinchuriki. I find them to be a strategic payoff," Itami said with a smile before taking the pack of cigarettes from the boy and immediately lighting one. He took a long puff of the smoke before blowing it out away from the others. HE shook his head with a smile as the smoke seemed to energize him completely. "God I missed that," the man said before turning back to Ami.

"To be honest I don't know everything, but I'll tell you what those assholes did to Yaiba to get me to show up. I'm part of the reason he survived. I don't know how or why...but I guess i'm still part of the kid. I didn't like what they were doing to him, so in the genjutsu I made sure to manifest myself to try and protect his mind from any further damage. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I'll tell you the whole story some time."

Itami turned his head towards their teacher. "For now, I say that we get our training started. I think we all know that this is going to be quite the team now."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 am

Taiga Mazaki

Taiga crossed his arms over his chest. "Itami is right we can share stories later. Since we're all introduced we train now. And I can't really train you unless I know what you can do."

Jumping back a ways from the group Taiga gave a simple venom laced command. "I need one volunteer to hit me with your best shot. Try and kill me if you have it in you." He wouldn't leave the stance of having his heels together and his arms crossed. The teacher keep his eyes on his pupils, he would study their moves. They all had a serious goal. He would guide and equip them as best he could to being able to achieve those goals.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma frowned a bit as YaibaItami ignored his question, but his attention was soon diverted by the topic change and the request from Taiga. Sand began to pour up and out of the gourd strapped to his back as Ryoma raised his hand. "Are you going to dodge? And do you want me to try and kill a normal person, or a Jounin? I'd rather not kill you..." He could tell from how fast the man had moved to Yaiba's side that in a real fight he'd have no chance at hurting Taiga, but if he wasn't going to dodge... Well, it might be a different story.
Mood: Huh
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 am

Nekomimi Ami
Since Ryoma appeared to take up the challenge rather quickly and eagerly, apparently with the thought that something he had in his repertoire could actually kill their sensei if he didn't avoid it Ami opted out of volunteering. She didn't really have anything particularly deadly in any case. For now most of her studies had been in genjutsu and chances of that actually ending in death were rather slim without something added on to inflict the killing blow.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:49 am

Yaiba Kongou

Itami stood by Ami as the other student appeared willing to take the first shot. "I'm guessing he doesn't even land a scratch on the guy," Itami whispered to Ami as he crossed his arms and just smiled. No Jounin was dumb enough to let a Jinchuriki land a blow like that. There was no way to accurately measure their power, so who knew what was going to happen if a blow actually landed?

Itami disagreed with Taiga's assessment. A Jinchuriki would always be more dangerous, the raw power that they were filled with...it could kill anyone if it was unleashed.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:13 am

Taiga Mazaki

Ryoma had decided to be first. That was very brave of him, taking the lead like that. "I'll decide if I should dodge or not." Taiga knew he was dealing with Jinnchuriki after all and was aware that a bijuu-dama that powerful Jinnchuriki were known would ruin anyone's day, however he doubted that the twerps he was teaching would be able to pull off such a magnificent feat of ability.

"And when I said "best shot" I meant very best shot. Don't hold back on my account." Taiga coached his student. He was going to have to work the reluctance out of them if they were going to survive.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:47 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
"Well... alright." He'd do it differently if he was trying to hit a moving target, but... his strongest attack then? The sand continued to pour from the gourd until it was fully emptied, but instead of moving directly towards Taiga, it pooled on the ground, vibrating against the rocks and grinding them down into more and more sand. Eventually, after creating a vast amount, it rose up and poured towards Taiga, first moving to surround him, then some of it slammed inwards, about a foot thick on all sides to attempt to crush him inside, then another foot of sand slammed into that, and then another, until all of the newly created sand was crushing inwards towards the place Taiga had been.
Mood: ...
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 am

Nekomimi Ami
Ami watched on as Ryoma amassed more and more sand to attack their sensei until he finally cut it loose and went on the offensive, the magnitude of the attack causing Ami to tilt her head curiously. That seemed like quite a high level technique for a genin, but then he was a jinchuriki and the only difficult part of the technique was controlling the sand and keeping it cohesive.

"Quite impressive," she finally graded the attack, nodding quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 am

Yaiba Kongou

"Don't be impressed yet," Itami said as he watched the move. "Something isn't right about this."

No Jounin would so easily volunteer to be attacked like this. IF they were normal genin he might pull this off, but no one would just take a hit like this from a Jinchuriki. Clone perhaps? Or perhaps there would be an armor technique used in order for Taiga to save himself?
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:53 am

Taiga Mazaki

Ryoma might notice Taiga standing behind him working all of the dust out of his hair with his hands showering the kid in all of the sand. "God it's like going to the beach." He paused. "I'll give you an A for effort. You managed to even get it in my drawers." Of course Taiga had plowed out the back after the first wave hit and before the second wave, leaving in his place a Rock Clone. Taiga did a little dance prying at his pants, trying to shake all of the sand free, small piles came out of his pants legs and out of his sleeves when he tried to shake them out too.

Yep sand got everywhere.

"However." He pointed to the Clone as the sand dissipated, though the clone's anima was gone the stone remained, It was covering a yawn and flipping the bird in Ryoma's direction. "Your attack lacks first round punch and the set up is so terribly long." The Jounin shrugged. "I can work with it though." He patted Ryoma on the shoulder, the same exact shoulder that he'd patted Itami on. "All in all not bad."

Jumping away, Taiga put his hands out to his sides. "Okay whose next?" he challenged.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:40 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
As Taiga shook the sand off, most of it fell to the ground, but a some of it flowed back towards Ryoma, a good portion coming back his direction from the impact zone of the attack, floating around him until it poured back into the gourd. He nodded once Taiga made himself visible, and gave a small shrug at his comments. It was the expected outcome, he had a few moves that could hit a jounin, and probably more that could kill a jounin, but not really any that could hit AND kill a jounin. Once Taiga had moved on to the next student, Ryoma shifted the remaining sand to the side to make some space, then sat down, letting out a long breath. Controlling that much sand directly for the attack took a lot of energy. Still, he turned towards the others, interested in who would go next, and what they'd do.
Mood: Curious
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:28 am

Nekomimi Ami
"Itami is," Ami volunteered, smirking as she crossed her arms sternly. It was obvious that all three of them were meant to take a turn now and so she'd chosen to take the last slot, getting the most time to analyze Taiga and his methods. Depending on Itami's plan of attack she'd be quite capable of collecting a large amount of data without lifting a single finger!

She didn't honestly expect to inflict any damage, but anything was really possible if one put their mind to work on the problem for a suitable amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 am

Yaiba Kongou

Itami watched curiously as Ami made her move against their sensei. Itami wasn't sure what she was doing, but it definitely looked interesting. After showing her hand she seemed to be creating an army of clones in an attempt to hit Taiga. "Well this is going to be more interesting," Itami said to himself as he scratched the underline of his chin, as if he was thumbing a beard he used to have. "Think she's going to get him?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:

Last edited by Nyrax123 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 am

Taiga Mazaki

Taiga waited for Itami to charge him. The boy was complaining about his bodies limits, those could be broken with enough effort, all Taiga wanted to know was the what, why and how, of Itami's attack patterns.

It wasn't in Itami's plans but all of the Shuriken hit home, planting themselves, only the points of the tip sinking in Taiga's body, except one that would have planted in his face was quickly caught and snapped in two. To someone in the combat know as Itami that would give away that Taiga was wearing heavy armor. It was also well concealed under his garments, which looked form fitting at first glance. Because of his armor he never took his eyes off his target.

Taiga's counter to the sword was raising his left arm and catching the sword strike on his gauntlet, sending a shower of sparks everywhere, his right arm coming in and poking the boy right in the head with enough force to send him skidding backwards on his feet.

"Textbook. Form was good, Timing was good, Execution was great, the rest we can work on." Taiga praised, dusting all of the shuriken out of his armor.

Turning to Ami, Taiga placed his hands on his hips. "You've been examining me this whole time, sitting there watching for a weakness of some kind to exploit and put an end to this exercise. Well then lets have it. Take all the time you need to formulate whatever attack you think will work best, turn my mind to mush with Genjutsu and come at me with a scalpel if you have to." Taiga seemed oddly aware of the situation perhaps he'd fought a scientist before, or perhaps he was smarter than she gave the muscle head credit for.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:55 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma watched Itami's attack with some interest, and a bit of relief. He might be wrong, but he got the feeling that Ami wasn't any more of a physical fighter than he was, and probably even less. Having at least one member of the team who dealt with close combat was a definite plus, and while he wasn't an expert, the attack looked good. Though just as pointless against a jounin as his had been. Once Itami headed back to the group, Ryoma gave him a thumbs up and a small smile, before turning to see what Ami would come up with.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Nekomimi Ami
Wordlessly Ami replied to his challenge with only a smirk before bringing one hand up with palm toward her new sensei. What was written there... was fuuinjutsu? It looked amazingly like a fuuin seal and, as he examined the odd marking it would open up into a black hole and drain the area of light. Fooled ya! Genjutsu!

With her teacher almost certainly drained of sight for at least the few moments it would take him to decrypt her methods and dismiss the illusion, Ami created as many clones as she could manage at once and immediately scattered them amongst the rocks. She didn't really expect such a basic illusion, even delivered in an unfamiliar medium, would hold him for long. He'd likely snap out of it any second now and act all cocky that she hadn't even managed to form an attack before he finished with her work.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:26 am

Yaiba Kongou

Clones, so she was trying to overwhelm Taiga huh? Interesting strategy. Very interesting, Itami couldn't help but wonder if she was using her own chakra or calling upon reserved held by the Bijuu. It was a fascinating subject that he was hoping to learn more about. Perhaps they would be of assistance to him...

"Wow, she's really good," Yaiba said in his normal voice. By the time Ryoma looked over, Itami's hair had gone back to normal and that fierce look was gone. "Think she's gonna hit him hard?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:19 am

Taiga Mazaki

She'd hit him with a sight based Genjutsu. Delivered by a symbol on the palm of her hand, and proceeded to block his vision, yet there was no Instant follow up... So Taiga thought he would clear the air. Bringing his hands together he calmed his Chakra and Dispelled the Genjutsu.

And what was revealed to Taiga by releasing himself from the sight robbing attack left him unimpressed. She'd done nothing, though he was sure she'd covered an action of some kind. "Still waiting on that attack." Taiga goaded crossing his arms over his chest making the big man look even more imposing than he had before. She'd have to pull something major off to impress him at this point.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:

Last edited by Marz on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:38 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
The sand leftover from his earlier attack drifted through the breeze as Ryoma watched Ami's attempt with interest. So far all she had done was create a bunch of clones, what was she aiming for? Well, he couldn't figure it out, so he'd just watch. And talk about it with YaibaItamiYaiba. Ryoma leaned back towards YaibaYaiba, and shrugged slightly. "I don't know... She probably doesn't have anything very strong..."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Nekomimi Ami
"I'm perfectly capable, thank you!" Ami spoke up loudly, glancing back toward the two speaking with a look of annoyance. One of her ears had swiveled toward the sound of the two speaking to pick up on their conversation and she wasn't so pleased with what she'd heard from Ryoma. It was really pretty much true... but still!

"It's not a matter of the size and power of your attack. Even the tiniest needle can become a mechanism of worldly destruction so long as its employed in the proper method at the exact spot it will cause the most damage." And at that she removed a needle syringe filled with an unknown fluid. Taiga had said to go at him with the intenion to kill... "First experiment: What happens when I inject you with this...? Let's find out. Nekomimi Specialized Ninjutsu: Multiple Terror Field!"

The feline grinned maniacally just before a small number of her clones leapt out from their cover amongst the rocks, all wielding similar needles and all aiming to jab the pointy end straight into the big man's unguarded neck just under his chin or under his hair behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:08 am

Yaiba Kongou

"WOAH!" Yaiba shouted as he saw the amount of clones and all the syringes. She was going to use poison of some kind? She actually knew how to make that? "That's so cool!" Yaiba shouted with a laugh as he watched her attack. There were a lot of clones, maybe one of them would be able to land a blow on Taiga and cause some damage?
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:46 am

Taiga Mazaki

Taiga tightened the muscles in his neck that stretched his skin so tight it was armor. The needles wouldn't pierce but the top most layers of dermis. Enough to make Taiga bleed from capillary action, but not enough to become an injection site. "This is the Land of Earth, Rock Fist style: Stone Skin technique." Taiga was straining to speak, he wasn't a master of the Rock Fist style, he was however well trained in it.

His hands would unfurl from his chest going to his sides before she even got the chance to remove the needle or retreat, and came together in a loud clap, the force of the clap would be enough to disperse the clones and send Ami reeling. "A for Ingenuity, and Execution. Follow through I can work with. And arming you with an actual weapon." He moved over to Ami and patted her on the shoulder, after of course making sure she was on her feet and not terribly hurt.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Catching Ami's eye when she glared over at them, Ryoma grinned slightly, and shrugged. He hadn't intended to be overheard, but it was what he thought, so he'd live with it. Now that he thought about it, weren't the Nekomimi supposed to have good hearing? Hmm. His attention was brought back to the here and now as she moved to act. Poison? Well, that was a good idea... Still, Ryoma doubted she'd get a chance to administer it either way though, unless she had another trick up her very large sleeves. Well, she probably did, for that matter.

Still watching Ami and Taiga closely, he leaned back towards Yaiba again and muttered another comment to him, "Hey It-Yaiba..."
Mood: Hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next