Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) Empty
PostSubject: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 am

Taiga Mazaki

Damn it was early. The morning dew was still forming on what little grass there was. Atop a giant flat rock sat Taiga Mazaki, a beast of a man sitting legs crossed, elbows on his knees cradling what could be construed as a steaming steel pitcher of hot, dark roast, strongly brewed coffee. With about two scoops of sugar per cup of coffee. Even this much wouldn't phase Taiga whose metabolism had been trained up to the peak of human perfection. Still sipping on it gave company to the danish he'd downed earlier. Maybe he should have eaten more?

Still it would be on this nice cool rock sipping this nice warm coffee that Taiga would wait for the arrival of his team. The sky was clear and from the vantage point in the training grounds he could see all of the Horizon. It was perhaps his favorite place in the village. To him there was no better place to take on a team.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:

Last edited by Marz on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:10 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma made his way slowly to the entrance to the training ground, then paused to look it over. Once his eyes settled on the figure perched atop its large rock, he started forward again, moving towards the man. He reached up absently to scratch his nose as he made his way in. So they'd given him a teacher... Well, they'd put it off for a little while, probably until they'd found someone up to the responsibility. That meant this guy must be good. And with teammates he'd heard... This would be. Interesting.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 0 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 am

Nekomimi Ami
Ami yawned noisily, slumped limply over her Segway as the powered device propelled her toward her team's first meeting position. She didn't particularly feel the thrill of being a shinobi that most new genin likely achieved upon graduation. This was all sort of an experiment to her; a means to an end. She'd succeed or die trying, but not for want of becoming a great ninja... or whatever ninjas desired when they became ninjas.

She rolled up slowly just far enough to lightly tap the front of the vehicle against the rock Taiga was resting on before, standing from her lax position and stepping off to glance curiously up at the man whom she could only assume was her new 'sensei'. She had a difficult time using that word when referring to him. Sensei were teachers and it was likely he was probably stupid as hell, at least when compared side by side with intelligence on a caliber such as her own. If anything she could be the sensei here and he could be learning from her! Just... not on how to be a proper Iwa ninja...

"Hey up there!" she called out loudly to break the silence. "Mazaki-san, I presume?"
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 0 • Intelligence: 5 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 am

Yaiba Kongou

Yaiba was running through the village, nervous as hell that he was going to be late for his first meeting with his team. Yaiba had only recently been discharged from the hospital before the Kage announced that he would be on a team with a few others. They didn't specify on who, or what, these people were, but Yaiba didn't really care that much.

"Gotta hurry come on," Yaiba said to himself as he ran and jumped over any rock that came through his way. He shouted numerous apologies to anyone that he accidentally bumped or knocked over. "Sorry!" he shouted after a particularly nasty blow of running in to someone. Yaiba helped the man up before continuing to dart off, knowing that he wasn't far from the meeting spot.

"IM HERE!" Yaiba shouted as he sprinted in to the training field. He saw three people in the area, likely Yaiba's own team. "Thank God I got here, sorry if I made you guys wait," Yaiba said before looking up at their sensei. Wow that dude was big, his head looked really small on that body...buying clothes probably really sucked.

"Hey guys, Yaiba Kongou here. Who are you two?" Yaiba asked simply. Being missing for a few years from the village had done much to Yaiba's memory. He had no idea that his two teammates were far more than they appeared.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:

Last edited by Nyrax123 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 am

Taiga Mazaki

Taiga didn't so much as budge as they all pulled into the training ground in what was almost a neat line. As far as neat lines went this was pretty close to perfect with the rear man believing that he was late and picking up his pace to get there not to hold anyone up. It wasn't too bad. Even with the lazy cat girl.

"Takeda li Ryoma. Ami Nekomimi. Yaiba Kongou." He said each students name looking to each giving each a look over. For being living weapons they didn't stack up to his mental image of each.

Setting the cup aside Taiga stood up. "I am Taiga Mazaki. Your Sensei. I will teach each of you how to not die a horrible lonely death on the battlefield. You may address me as you wish." Hopping down from the rock Taiga got a closer look at his students. "You are until I say otherwise my charges. If you wish to survive you'll follow my directions to the letter. Understood?" Taiga's words were monotone but forceful.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Up close, it was obvious that the man was a giant, it even looked like his arms were bigger than his head! Damn. Ryoma was impressed despite himself. As the others arrived he gave them each a look over, the girl, Ami, was a Nekomimi, he'd seen a few of them around town, and Taiga confirmed as much when he said their names, and other boy, Yaiba, seemed to be trying to be friendly, if a little doofy running in thinking he was late. He gave them both a short nod in greeting, reserving further judgement for later, then turned back to the teacher.

The speech was good enough, and judging from his appearance Taiga clearly knew a bit about not dying on the battlefield, so that was alright, though the guy looked like he was strength based, and that didn't seem like a good match. He'd just have to see. "Yes." Ryoma reached up to brush some of his hair away from his eyes, then nodded.
Mood: Calm
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:28 am

Nekomimi Ami
Ami regarded her shinobi teacher for the briefest of seconds at the sound of her name, currently in the middle of unwrapping her first candy of the morning to further spark her brain into activity. At the realization that it was only the beginning of a dramatic speech she removed her gaze from him, capturing the sweet treat on her tongue before pulling it beyond her lips and into future oblivion. She was paying attention even if she wasn't staring at him like an idiot. It was probably what the other two were doing right about now...

"Got it. You're the boss," she responded to the presented question at the first sign of silence where she could interject her comprehension of her current undertaking. It wasn't until she spoke that she redirected her eyes to his own, bypassing his physique to get right to business. She wasn't one to ogle unless it was scientifically fascinating. At this point she couldn't look any more disinterested if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Yaiba Kongou

Yaiba gave several nods as his shinobi instructor seemed to lay down what he was expecting clearly. So he was the tough love kinda guy wasn't he? It seemed like he was going to be the kind of guy that pointed out every flaw and weakness that they had on the spot. He would be cruel and mean, but he was doing it for them. Yaiba wasn't quite sure how he was going to get along with this guy, but he had to try right?

"Y-yes sir," Yaiba said quietly. He wasn't really the kind of guy that tried to be the center of attention. He was hoping that these other two would be taking the lead on these missions.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 am

Taiga Mazaki

No loud mouths. No upstarts. No bullshit. It was what Taiga liked to hear. Ami might be a little thick headed but she seemed to be able to follow the rules and respond when directly presented a question. "Then welcome to Team Eight. Or Team Mazaki. Or Theta team if you're still going by the old team naming System." Taiga tried to force a little smile but it seemed uncomfortable to him so he quit while he was ahead. "I would like for everyone to go around and give me their current goals in life. It will help me know you better and help me teach you." He crossed his arms. Making the big guy look even more imposing. "My goal is to train this team so that you may be of better service to this country."

"My other goal is to not to die if any of you go ape-shit." He knew all about all three of their peculiarities. And if he didn't watch is ass it would be him that ended up dead alone.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
Ryoma stood by listening with a somewhat wooden expression as Taiga spoke, though the final comment got him to crack a slight smile. He glanced at the other two, leaving a moment hanging for one of them to start, then put himself forward. "My name is Takeda Ii Ryoma ...Just Ryoma is fine..." He paused for a moment, shifting uncomfortably as he considered mentioned his bijuu. Well, they probably knew. Taiga did. No point hiding. "I'm the Shukaku Jinchuuriki. And I suppose I'd like to become stronger as a ninja. At least to the point where snapping and killing anyone isn't an issue." He gave another small smile and shifted again, then turned to look at Ami who was next closest to him.
Mood: ...
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:01 am

Nekomimi Ami
"Psh..." Ami rolled her eyes at Taiga's second goal. "I don't know about these two, but I'm in perfect control of my emotional state at all times. It certainly won't be me you have to worry about. I mean... blowing a gasket of that magnitude would require some real emotional trauma and I've had a rather pleasant upbringing if I do say so myself... and I do."

"Anyway," she started anew. "My current goal is to unlock the scientific mysteries of chakra and how the body and outside sources work around it. Also I'd kinda like to find out a little bit of how and why I became a jin, cuz no one really seems to be all that forthcoming about the information. If I get access to some more private records, then maybe I can find out."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Yaiba Kongou

Yaiba smiled as he started to listen to Ryoma speak. However, as the boy went on Yaiba's face began to drop. The boy had dropped a bretty big bomb and didn't seem bothered by it. Jinchuriki? Here in Iwa? How had Yaiba not heard about that? Had he been in the hospital when it happened? Yaiba remembered reading stories about the demons, hearing all of the damage that they were capable of, the monsters that they turned in to.

And then, Ami spoke. "Woah woah woah woah, hold on here," Yaiba said once Ami was done. "I'm on a team with two Jinchuriki!?" he asked before looking over at Taiga. "Look my records must be somewhere else I can't be on a team with them, why would I be?" he questioned nervously as one of his hands started to shake and his breathing quickened. "This must be some kind of a mistake, there's no way I can be on the same team as them. The power they're capable of is way more than mine."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Taiga Mazaki

The goal of self-control was very admirable. As was a goal set in curiosity. Though Ami knew not the true emotional tole that heavy combat could sustain on ones psyche. It wasn't her upbringing he was questioning it was her sense of self. That could only be proven under fire, likewise with Ryoma.

Taiga was less than pleased with the reaction of Yaiba. Who seemed fairly shaken by the revelation of his team mates. "Says the most dangerous person here." He shook his head. "You know good and damn well why your here with them." If anyone should be afraid it would be Taiga, however duty and combat hardening made that a moot point. Even afraid he would still act. "Now calm down and spit it out." He was of course referring to Yaiba's goal in life.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Takeda Ii Ryoma
What? Another one? Ryoma blinked and gave Ami another, more curious look over. She didn't seem to be displaying any of the traits he'd heard of, though they didn't always show up, his eyes were merely bloodshot most of the time, no giant rings. The ears and tail were Nekomimi traits, though it could be the two tails? "Which one are you?" He asked curiously, before turning to stare at Yaiba in turn. He was the most dangerous? That seemed unlikely, wasn't he just a normal genin? And the boy had a point, aside from putting a normal person on a team with a jinchuuriki, wasn't putting two of them on the same team even more dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:58 am

Nekomimi Ami
Ami grinned cheekily, rather happy that Ryoma hadn't just blurted out something about her being the two tails because she was a Nekomimi with the unusual trait of being dual-tailed. He could think it all he wanted so long as he took the time to ask rather than just assuming. In answer to his question she held up both hands with all fingers up but one of her thumbs.

"Bizarre, I know, but such is life!" For now she'd leave things as they were. Attempting to pry into Yaiba's business to find out why he was the most dangerous of them all wasn't the best move right away. She'd find out later almost certainly so she wouldn't rush the matter.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:44 am

Yaiba Kongou

Most dangerous...will someone start making sense here!?" Yaiba nearly yelled but seemed to be in control. The shaking of his hands were starting to spread further up his body. The young man wrapped them around his torso in an attempt to stop them from shaking. He winced his eyes shut as he felt some kind of a powerful headache coming on. Yaiba rubbed his temple for a moment before looking at his sensei.

"Look you got something wrong here. I'm-I'm not dangerous" Yaiba repeated as he was starting to trip over his words. "I think that I should just go maybe.." Yaiba said before starting to back away towards the exit that he had come from. "This is obviously some accident."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:53 am

Taiga Mazaki

Yaiba would find Taiga's hand on his shoulder before he could get more than a half a step. How did such a big guy move so fast? "You belong here. There is no mistake. If you leave you'll never be a Shinobi again." They would lock him up for fear of him freaking out and going on a rampage, or something like that. "Now answer the question. Why did you become a Shinobi. What. is. your. goal?"

For now he ignored the other two. Their prattle about being death machines and how they came to terms with it was fairly insignificant to him for the moment. The fact of the matter was that Yaiba was having more of a problem than either of the two hosts.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:00 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
What? Ryoma gave Ami another faint smile, nine huh? That put them at opposite ends of.... well nothing really. Tail numbers. He didn't have much more of a chance to think it over though when Yaiba started to get all weird, shaking and shit. Was he freaking out about being put on a team with two jinchuuriki? That'd make sense...

Ryoma turned to look at Taiga, but he'd already moved over to Yaiba's side. It didn't look like the bijuu thing was the issue then after all. What was going on then? He turned to give Ami a puzzled look, then turned back to the pair, trying to figure out what was up from the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:21 am

Nekomimi Ami
Ami didn't make an immediate move to approach Yaiba, nor did she openly offer any encouragement or advice, feeling like three was a crowd in such a situation all she really had to do for the moment was shrug in confusion as Ryoma glanced back in her direction. She wasn't really that good at offering positive words in any case...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:29 am

Yaiba Kongou

Yaiba's body suddenly tensed as Taiga surprised the boy with his speed. Yaiba's heartrate rocketed forward and didn't ease down. The boy just started breathing quickly, not able to hear a single word that his sensei said. He closed his eyes for a moment, and within that moment the twitching and breathing went back to normal. Yaiba's eyes shot open, a fierce look in them.

"The hell is wrong with you ya stupid bastard!?" a radically different voice came out from Yaiba's mouth. Yaiba shoved the hand off of his shoulder (or did the best that he could). "Seriously you fucker, don't you know the kid's been through a horrible ordeal!? What kind of sensei pushes a damaged kid so hard for just a question!?" he shouted. "You don't get to talk to him like that! Never again, if you wanna talk tough you fucking talk to me!" Yaiba said as he backed up and pushed his hair back, giving him a different look than he had before. "You don't talk to Yaiba like that."

"You can call me by my name. I'm Itami, and I have Yaiba's back here."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:42 am

Taiga Mazaki

That wasn't as bad as Taiga thought it would have been. The guy was apeshit and angry. And almost moved Taiga's hand from Yaiba/Itami's shoulder. "Alright then I'll ask you Itami. What's your goal as a Shinobi. Why should I train your body?"
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:45 am

Takeda Ii Ryoma
What.

Ryoma turned his stare from Yaiba and Taiga back to Ami again for a minute, giving her another blank look, then turned back to the others. Some kind of dual personality thing? Why would that make him more dangerous than them though? And what had happened to Yaiba to make that happen? Or to... Itami... to make him develop the Yaiba personality, depending on which was the original.
Mood: What.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 am

Nekomimi Ami
Suddenly this team had become so much more interesting than Ami had assumed it would be upon her arrival. Not only was she teamed with a fellow jinchuriki which she could watch and study, but there was also the dual personality of Yaiba and Itami to observe and interact with as well!

This time, as Ryoma gave his stupefied look back to her and Taiga did his best impression of a wall she was quick to step forward and take center stage with a brief flourish and swish of her tails.

"Good morning, Itami-san!" she remarked enthusiastically, offering her hand out for a shake. "You must be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. May I ask just what your relationship with Yaiba is? You appear to be rather invested in his well being."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 am

Yaiba Kongou

"What kind of a stupid ass question is that? My goal?" Itami asked rhetorically and appeared as if he was holding back his laughter. "You can train me to be strong so that I can make sure that Yaiba isn't slaughtered by the first person with a kunai that comes his way. Our mind is FAR too important to lose this early," Itami remarked. He was about to go in to further detail, but the cat lady interrupted him.

Itami looked her over for a moment, as if somehow deciding that her physical looks would be an indication whether or not he'd answer her question. "Well that's a rather long and complicated story. I don't think that we really have time for it right now, Yaiba's so stressed as it is. He calms down a bit when I intervene but boy did you three really give him the creeps!" Itami said with a laugh before giving the girl a handshake.

"Tell ya what though, we can come to an understanding here I think. Yaiba's a pretty fragile kid, we really can't push his mind that far. So, if you lot agree not to tell Yaiba, or anyone else about our condition here...I'll tell you everything that I remember. I don't have the full story myself though I gotta admit," Itami said with a laugh beforel reaching in to his pocket. "Damn, I don't have a smoke..."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Taiga Mazaki

Trying to protect someone was an honorable goal. It was less so when it was yourself but the special circumstances for this were a little unprecedented. So he'd give Yaiba or Itami the benefit of the doubt.

Taiga removed his hand from his shoulder and stepped back. This was going to be rich, one of the reasons Yaiba freaked out, talking friendly like with Itami. He could sense an ulterior motive from both parties involved. If only wanting to get close enough to plant a dagger in Ami's back and Ami wanting to put Itami under a microscope.

So far it seemed the only person not to make any real overtures was Ryoma. Either way, Taiga would let them get the meet and greet out of their system before actually beginning their training in earnest.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intellegence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)   Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 8's First Meeting(Milestone)/Taking on Team 8(Milestone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next