Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Nara Aori
Aori grinned a little self consciously at their teachers first comments, though it faded as he listened to the rest of the speech. He had to admit that this training method wasn't exactly his ideal, but he seemed to be doing well so far, and he had a feeling that he'd be able to get much better faster with Rakdos than any other Jounin in the village. So he simply stood his ground, his eyes moving between the other two genin to see how they would respond, flickering back now and again to the wounds on his Sensei's back with horrified fascination.
Mood: Determined
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:34 am

Daitokuji Biko
Biko didn't interrupt as Rakdos gave his long-winded speech, though she did shrug again with a disdainful shake of her head when he obviously focused his ire on her and her desire that Rakdos prove himself to her before she'd bother doing such menial tasks as killing people that were already dead with or without her intervention.

"Whatever... I guess I'm in for now. You're lucky that you have a reputation about you, cuz you seem like one of those..." And she paused as Rakdos revealed his heavily scarred back. "...Kids who cut themselves... every night..." And then there was a long pause as she simply stared in disgusted awe. "You're pretty mental," she finally blurted out almost matter of factly in her stupefaction. "Like, miles off from normal."
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 am

Saki Himura
Saki wasn't exactly sure what to make of their sensei's speech. He seemed to have their best interests at heart, but the way he was going about it was very disturbing. This wasn't at all how she had pictured her first team meeting. Things were made even worse when Rakdos took his vest off and exposed his scarred backside. Saki flinched at the sight and looked away, while Chu covered his eyes with his paws and whimpered.

At this point, she didn't know what to do. She couldn't leave; she'd flunk being a genin and get sent back to the academy for sure. But she wasn't at all sure she wanted to stay, either. It seemed like Rakdos really knew what he was talking about, yet his methods were so...dark. Saki wasn't sure she liked dark.

"I'm..." she started, looking back and forth between her teammates. They were both staying, it looked like. She couldn't be the only one who left. With a sigh, she finished. "...staying."
Mood: Disturbed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos said nothing as he waited for each genin to make their decision on their own. The first one to speak was Biko, complaining about his state of mine but ultimately saying that she would stay. That was good enough for him, she'd soon realize that when you've seen enough of the world, everyone was crazy. Saki seemed to agree, though she was far more hesitant in her decision to do so. Rakdos pulled his vest back on over his body and smiled to himself before turning around. The Nara was still standing there, guess he was staying too.

"Excellent decision, I knew the three of you were smarted than you looked," the man said before grabbing his spear. He rested the weapon upon his shoulders before walking closer to the genin. "Now that you've made the decision to follow my instructions and stay, I suppose that perhaps now it's fair to start sharing a bit more about myself and what I am capable of," Rakdos said as he glanced to each genin.

"So I'll start off with this little tidbit," the Jounin started as he thought for a moment. "My name is Rakdos Hanyou, can any of you tell me anything about the Hanyou clan?" he questioned. "And if you can't, then feel free to just ask me something about my skills and abilities. After you learn a bit about me, I promise that we will begin our training."
Mood: Annoyed
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Nara Aori
Watching the others for their response, Aori winced slightly at Biko's words, though he rather thought she had a point. After a minute, they both seemed to have decided to stay, which was a bit of a relief. He'd rather not be the only student for this guy... He turned his attention back to Rakdos as he introduced himself, and then shrugged in response to the question, glancing between the others. He certainly hadn't heard of them before. There was a bit he could infer though. "They can manipulate blood?" He'd never heard of a normal ninja doing that, so it was probably a clan thing.
Mood: Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Daitokuji Biko
As Aori spat out his hesitant answer in the form of a question, Biko was already taking up a noble speaking stance in preparation for her complete and entirely correct answer.

"The Hanyou clan feeds almost exclusively on blood and in turn is capable of manipulating and producing their own in vast quantities. Additionally, they're capable of transforming into a more demonic or beastial form which enhances their own natural strength greatly. ...Sort of like a jinchuriki-lite. ...I did my research quite extensively before our meeting. Daddy wouldn't really have it any other way. We just weren't entirely aware of just how far down the rabbit hole you'd gone."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Saki Himura
Saki blinked at Rakdos' question. She had never heard anything about a Hanyou before. Fortunately, she didn't have to express her ignorance, as Biko promptly spewed out an almost perfect dictionary definition. She couldn't help but flinch as the details were revealed, though; consuming and replicating blood was no exactly a pleasant thought. Especially the consuming part.

"Um...what, she said," Saki uttered, pointing to Biko.
Mood: Disturbed
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos nodded as Biko provided the information that he had requested. He hadn't expected her to look in to his clan so extensively, he was impressed. "Correct...but one more comment about my sanity and I'll make sure that your tongue regrets it Biko," Rakdos said before moving on as if the threat wasn't even important. "Studying up on the various shinobi clans will be part of your training when we aren't together. Learning your enemy is the first step to defeating them, and trust me when I say there are many clans that you have never faced."

Rakdos smiled for a moment before taking his hand and pressing it against the tip of his spear. Blood began to pour down the wound, more blood than he should be losing for such a small injury. The blood went down the tip and shaft of the spear, but never made it to the ground. The blood started to cloak the weapon, turning it in to a crystalized version of the weapon. Rakdos spun the new spear a few times. "And just knowing the definition of a clan, doesn't mean they still can't surprise you."

"Now with all of this being said I do believe that some training is in order...I need to see what you all can really do against a thinking oppoent. Today, I'll have you facing each other. Don't worry, not to the death, just a contest of skill. Each of you will be having a wrist band tied around each wrist, that's two per person," Rakdos said as he pull six out of his pouch and started to hand them out. "If you lose both of your wristbands from the others, you will be eliminated. I'm curious about who the last person standing will be."
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:06 am

Nara Aori
They feed on blood? Aori made a slightly face at the words, and looked Rakdos over again. That clan was pretty gross. Could you really get all the nutrition you needed from blood anyway? As he watched the demonstration, he couldn't help but wonder what the point of a blood soaked spear was compared to a normal spear, though it did look impressive.

When the next activity was announced, he regained his attention, keeping a wary eye on Biko again, that mind control thing of hers would take someone out of the contest immediately if it hit, though it'd probably leave her open so she might not risk it. Aori took the bands first and strapped them on, his eyes darting between Biko and Saki and Chu, whenever he couldn't keep them all in his field of vision at the same time. As Rakdos moved over to give the others their bands, he put his hands together, forming a seal, though nothing else immediately happened.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:06 am

Daitokuji Biko
Rakdos' threat only made Biko sigh overdramatically, not entirely believing that he'd do anything serious to her... but then he was pretty fucking insane so she'd better keep those sort of thoughts to herself from now on.

"Ha! It's about time we got an actual test of skill and not just murderous intent!" Biko celebrated, hammering an overconfident fist down onto her open palm. "This'll be easy as pie!"

However, it was easy to see that she was planning a scheme. As she was accepting her own wristbands she leaned a little closer than she needed to toward Aori and began to whisper something impossible for even Saki's slightly improved hearing to properly pick up. As for her wristbands, she'd ensure that they were tied nice and tightly around her wrists. Tight enough that it was almost cutting off her circulation. They couldn't simply be pulled off. They'd have to be forcibly ripped or carefully untied, both of which would take time that her opponents would likely not have.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:13 am

Saki Himura
"A contest?" Saki blinked momentarily and then gradually shifted her expression to excitement. All her previous worries were suddenly gone, and now she was pumped. "Alright, now that's something we can do! You ready, Chu?" The dog gave an eager yip and jumped up and down on his legs.

Saki took a moment to tie the bands tightly around her wrist and then looked back and forth between her teammates, now acting as her opponents. Now they just had to wait for the go head. She didn't even notice Biko whispering something to Aori, too caught up in her eagerness to get things started. "Ready when you are!"
Mood: Excited
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:38 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Hmm, they were more excited about this than Rakdos had anticipated. He'd have to remember that they enjoyed these kind of things in the future. Rakdos was also happy about this because watching them would reveal the nature of his genin. After all it wasn't about the games you played, but how you played them. Each genin's strategy would appear in this game.

Rakdos went back to his tree and looked at each genin for a brief moment. "Let the game begin!"
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:43 am

Nara Aori
As Biko whispered something to him and tightened her wrist bands, Aori took on a thoughtful expression, shifting his own bands up until they were tight on his upper arms, and gave Biko a small nod. After their first encounter he didn't particularly trust her, but he'd give it a chance. He took a few steps back from her, shifting a bit further away from Saki as well, then nodded again. "Ready."

Last edited by KodachiAori on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:36 am

Daitokuji Biko
"Great!" Biko called out excitedly, immediately removing her shock baton from its holster at her hip and brandishing it like a rapier pointed straight at Saki. The weapon didn't look particularly threatening at first glance, the lightning chakra coursing from Biko's hand invisible to the naked eye.

She didn't give Saki much of a chance to analyze the tool in any case, immediately moving on Saki's position in an expert fencing position, swishing the baton back and forth threateningly.

"You'll be the first to fall to my majesty!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am

Saki Himura
Saki smiled and pointed straight at Biko. If her teammate was so eager to get things started, then she would of course oblige. "Alright, Chu, go! Dynamic Marking!"

Chu barked and sprang forward, leaping into the air. He twisted his body in mid flight and then...let loose a long stream of urine directly at Biko. Not only was it just urine, and thereby gross in its own right, but it was also sticky and acidic, which would burn on contact. And after that, Saki would be able to track the scent to keep tabs on Biko even if she couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos made a handsign, causing the blood from his spear to peel off and morph in to a pure bubble of blood that floated in front of him. The Hanyou leaned forward and gulped the entire thing down, not spilling a single drop. He wanted to get his feeding out of the way before moving on to the game. Everyone was making their moves in their own style, proving that Rakdos was right. This game would be interesting.

He pulled out a notebook and started writing, wanting to take notes on the moves, startegies, and various information about the genin that he picked up.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Nara Aori
Aori let out a mixed snort of amusement and disgust as the ninja dog starting spraying piss towards Biko, and took another couple of steps back, not remotely interested in getting hit with that. At the same time, he formed the needed hand seal, causing his shadow to stretch and dart forward, aiming to intersect Chu's airborn path.
Mood: Pfffffffhahaha
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:24 am

Daitokuji Biko
"Aw! What?!" Biko shrieked, incapable of avoiding the sprinkles of urine going here there and everywhere, but still doing her best to shield herself and avoid the brunt of the disgusting yet harmless onslaught. "I HATE INUZUKAS!!! Disgusting, filthy mutts!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Saki Himura
"Nice one, Chu, you got her!" Saki declared, pumping her first in triumph. She then made a hand sign and smirked. "Alright, now we'll really give it to her, let's go!"

Just like before, Chu transformed into a copy of Saki, already running forward with a growl. However, he suddenly froze in mid stride, unable to move. The copy Saki gave a few growls, but was unable to do anything.

"Huh? Chu, what's wrong?" She waited for her partner to respond with some more growls, then tilted her gaze toward the ground. "What about shadows? You're frozen?" And that was when she noticed that there was a long shadow connected between Chu and Aori, who was making a hand sign. "Oh, I see, he's freezing you with his shadow, huh? Gotta stay away from that..." And it looked like Biko and Aori were working together, too. Two on two, it made sense to her.

Saki backed up a few steps, then glanced behind her. "Hold on, Chu, I think I have a plan. Be with you in a second!" Then, she abruptly darted into the bushes to hide from view. As soon as she disappeared, she made a hand sign and sank into the ground, vanishing beneath the surface of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:45 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos continued to make various notes in his little book as each genin began their movements. So far, he was impressed. Each one was so far making use of their techniques and skill, except for Biko. Rakdos kept his eyes on her, assuming that she would soon be able to make a move of some kind. Even with her father's money, she must have some skills as a shinobi. Rakdos wanted to see them in actions, especially after her first attempt at a possession didn't work.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:59 am

Nara Aori
As the shadow bind caught Chu, and the ninja dog communicated the circumstance to Saki, Aori called over to Biko, "He's frozen, get him!" Once Biko took care of things, either via possession or whatever other method of removing Chu from the fight she had, he'd let the shadow bind drop, and pull it back towards himself, then turn to face the bush Saki had vanished behind, expecting a drill attack to emerge any second. If not, he'd keep the bind up to try and use Chu as a human shield between himself and Saki.
Mood: Gotcha!

Last edited by KodachiAori on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 am

Daitokuji Biko
"Too late! This is for peeing on me! HEEL!" With Chu entirely incapacitated and unable to defend himself, Biko advanced quickly without fear of any sort of defense or counterattack. She brought her weapon up quickly before striking it against the pseudo-Saki's neck, holding it there as a continuous stream of lightning chakra coursed through the animal's body. She wouldn't let up until she was more than certain that the mutt was unconscious for the rest of their little tussle.
Theme: Extraball
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:32 am

Saki Himura
Unfortunately for Biko, there was still something Saki could do. Just before the attack came, Saki's hands emerged from the ground right beneath where Chu was standing and grabbed the clone-Saki's ankles. With one solid yank, she pulled Chu down into the ground. Normally, she would leave an opponent buried up to their neck, but Chu wasn't an opponent. Instead, they would move under the ground together and plan an attack.

Saki's first instinct would have been to spring up and attack Aori, since his shadow freezing thing could really get tricky to deal with. The problem was that she hadn't marked him, so it made telling where he was difficult, and besides that Chu's safety came first. She couldn't just leave him up there to be attacked like a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Well, Rakdos had to admit that he was surprised. The techinques that Saki used was not something that he had seen before. Well, he had, but not in that way. Normally that technique pulled enemies in to the ground in order to make it harder for them to move. Saki had used it defensively on an ally.

"I'm starting to like these kids. Maybe this won't be as painful as I thought," Rakdos said to himself.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Nara Aori
As Chu started to disappear underground, Aori screwed up his face in concentration and effort, forcing a tendril of shadow to jump from Chu's to underground, freezing Saki in place as well. Already sweating from the effort it took to hold them both, Aori looked over at Biko, "Got 'em, hurry!" Though he had enough chakra to hold one person in place for a while, trying to hold two people at once would force him to release them both rather quickly. He'd just have to hope Biko could manage something.
Mood: Gotcha!
Condition: Stressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next