Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos's eyes were squinting, partially from the sun that shown down upon him. However, he was also in a fairly sour mood. The Kage had quite the uh...shouting match with Rakdos only the night before. Rakdos had been threatened to be suspended from all further hunter-nin duties if he didn't agree to take on a team of genin. Rakdos found the threat to be rather empty, but he didn't want to risk that chance. While Rakdos did see himself as too valuable, not everyone saw it that way. Most would have preferred if Rakdos wasn't even allowed entrance in to the village. Rakdos knew that the Kage had sway, but so did the village council. He couldn't risk anyone's wrath right now. Especially given his condition.

Rakdos held his spear tightly in his hand as he sat on the lone log. He was in a dense part of the forest, though he stood in a clearing that was made for various training activities. There were a few dummies and targets for training along with a cleared area for sparring. The forest could also be used to train for stealth missions and other various things. It was the same area that Rakdos used the first time that he had been placed on a team. That had been many years ago, and yet with the exception of some newer dummies the place looked exactly the same.

Rakdos finally opened his eyes as he heard someone coming. He raised his head, wanting to look and see what exactly the Kage wanted him to deal with...  
Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:40 am

Nara Aori
Aori made his way towards the training ground, but as he got to the entrance and caught sight of the person waiting there, he slowed down and began to mill about a bit, taking his time pretending to glance over the sign at the gate and anything else conceivably interesting. He was eager to start his training, and had intentionally gotten there at least a few minutes early, but..... He'd hadn't really planned on being the first one to meet which ever Jounin he had been assigned too. Plus the guy looked sort of... unwelcoming.
Mood: Apprehensive
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3

Last edited by KodachiAori on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:45 am

Daitokuji Biko
"What are you doing stupid?!" the condescending voice of an over-privileged young woman sneered from behind Aori, though he wouldn't be able to turn and face the owner before her hand shoved hard into his back, urging him forward. "It's bad enough that I have to deal with you and that mutt holding me back without you aimlessly mulling about like a toddler."

Biko had avidly spoken against her team placement immediately following her graduation, but unfortunately all the money in the world couldn't alter her team placement or get her her own private tutor. Unfortunately this was just how things were done and she'd have to deal with it... in her own way.

Having finished berating her fellow graduate just out of Rakdos' earshot, Biko strode confidently by with a pleased smirk of victory as she stared down the man with the eyes of a predator, like he was a fly caught in her web of money. It was likely a look that Rakdos was very rarely on the receiving end of, especially from a genin.

"Excellent. I did ask for the best sensei available in the village. The notoriously feared Hanyou Rakdos should more than suffice for my training, I think... Well then, let's begin shall we? Saki can catch up once she gets here. It's only appropriate that she be left behind for being so sluggish."
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 am

Saki Himura
"Come on, Chu!" Saki declared, as she raced through the trees. Her canine partner, a small white ninken named Chu, scampered just behind her with a yip. They had been through a lot together in the past couple years, and now they had finally graduated from the academy and were about to have their very first team meeting as genin!

Saki didn't know much yet about her teammates, and she knew even less about their sensei, but she was sure that they would work great together. After all, if they were going to be a successful team, they would have to get along. Soon, they emerged from the trees into the clearing, where the rest of her team as already waiting.

"We're here!" she announced. "Sorry we're a little late, Chu wanted an extra snack this morning so he would have plenty of energy today."

Chu jumped up onto Saki's head and yipped, then have a brief growl, as if trying to look fierce.
Mood: Excited
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Girls, that was just great. Rakdos had a feeling there would be one on his team, but two? That was just going to get annoying over time. He had to refrain from rolling his eyes when he saw the outfits that the girls were wearing. Hardly what he would call shinobi material, but hey...who was he to judge?

Rakdos pushed himself off of the log as he rested his spear against his shoulder. He looked about at the three genin for a time, his face never showing much expression as he was trying to read them. They had given Rakdos the profiles, but words would only say so much. Seeing these genin in person would say a lot more, or at least that's what Rakdos hoped.

"Well I see no need in waiting much," Rakdos said dryly as they all finally came together. "Welcome to your first meeting as a genin squad. I'm Rakdos Hanyou and I'll be your teacher. I promise that the only thing you will get from me is the truth. I'm not here to baby or flatter you. I am the guy that's going to make sure that your head doesn't get ripped off when we go on that first mission after some psychopath that wants you dead," Rakdos continued on as he gained a smile. "So I'll make this very simple. You listen to me, and I'll make sure that you stay alive."

Rakdos cleared his throat again. "Alright. I know who you three are but let's just do the usual get to know ya crap out of the way. Names and a bit about yourself," Rakdos said before looking at the boy. "Starting with you."
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Nara Aori
Aori started, jerking his head upwards and starting to turn at Biko's words, then stumbled forward slightly when she shoved him in the back. As his feet caught up, he finished the turn, opening his mouth to insult her back, but settled on an angry glare. From what she said they were supposed to be teammates, even if she did seem like a bitch. Better try and keep things civil. . . For now.

He was distracted momentarily by getting an up close look at their teacher, who indeed didn't look very happy, though he did look strong. The girl's next words brought back his irritation, the two of them weren't more than a minute early at this point, who was she to try and start without their third member? And why did she think she'd been able to choose the teacher?

He was distracted again though when the third member arrived wearing practically nothing. Well, he wouldn't complain.... But wow, you had to be bold to walk around in that. Aori focused back on their teacher once he started talking, the introduction seemed to confirm his earlier belief that the guy, Rakdos, wasn't likely to be a fun teacher, but a good one either way. He gulped slightly when called on to introduce himself first, then nodded. "Alright, my name is Nara Aori, and I want to be a great ninja, and help our village." He paused, wondering if he should add anything else, but there didn't seem to be anything besides boring stuff like favorite food or whatever, and who cared? So instead, he turned to look at the next person in line, the bitchy one from before.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Daitokuji Biko
Apparently quite unlike either of her teammates, Biko had been well informed of who would be placed on her squad and so this first exercise proposed by their sensei was a great waste of time for her. However, she kept a smile on for now and pretended like she cared about anything that Aori had to say about himself. When it became her turn, however, she was more than pleased to begin talking about herself.

"My name is Daitokuji Biko, daughter of the fire daimyo. I'm destined to become the greatest ninja of our time and also the next hokage," she began, immediately striking a proper speaking posture as she carefully worded her declaration. "I'm also having a party at my place on Saturday. I... I suppose you two can... probably come... if you want." Hopefully they wouldn't want. They weren't anywhere near the level of social prosperity she'd reached. They'd both just look really awkward amongst her friends.

She trailed off at that, casting a glance over at Saki now in a hint that it was her turn to pick up with her own name and whatever she felt like saying. She'd entirely ignored her presenced up until that point, so the hint should be difficult to miss.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Saki Himura
Saki listened carefully to her teammates, wanting to be sure that she learned as much about them as she could. Aori seemed rather calm and straightforward, and Biko very dignified. It shouldn't be too difficult to get along with them, at least that's what she assumed.

"Oh, a party? That sounds great!" she exclaimed, glancing upward at Chu, who looked back down at her. "We love parties. But anyway, my name is Saki Himura, and this is Chu. We're part of the Inuzuka Clan, and we want to train hard and get stronger so we can help our village as best as we can. Isn't that right?"

Chu yipped again and gave a firm nod. Or at least, as much of a nod as a dog could give.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Boy, this was looking like it was going to get worse and worse. Each one of them seemed boring, normal, priviledged. He had a girl that was literally the daughter of the Daimyo, and two that were from some of the greatest clans in Konoha. There blood may be something else, but Rakdos knew better than anyone what blood was truly capable of. These three had no idea what they were in for, and it was time for Rakdos to see to that.

"Interesting," was all he said by the time that Saki and her dog had chimed in to the story. "Well, I believe that you all have the background necessary to succeed, but I need a bit more than that. I'm going to make sure that you're as ready as possible for when the real missions start to come," Rakdos began saying. "This squad will not serve any D-ranked missions. You will only go on C missions, ones where combat will be more than necessary, but required," he explained.

"And if you are to do those missions, I need to make sure that the three of you know how to take a life," Rakdos explained. He walked in to the middle of the training ground before pulling a scroll from his backpocket and rolling it out on to the ground. After this, he ran his hang against the tip of his spear to cause blood to drip on to the paper. Upon making contact, there was a burst of smoke before three different training dummies appeared. These ones appeared far more life like, given shape and they were made from some kind of gel. The material was also see through, and fake organs ran through the entirety of these bodies.

"These are the dummies that I use to train when I'm working on my assassination techniques for my hunter-nin training" Rakdos explained. "They're fake of course, but they're made to show the toughness and real consequences that could befall the human body. There's even fake blood coursing through them," Rakdos said with a smile. "The three of you must show me how you would go about taking a life if you had no choice. These three dummies are your enemies, now show me how you would kill them if you were fighting for your life," Rakdos said and took a step back.

Boy, he could not wait to see how these genin were going to react. The bodies were made to react like humans did. Every cut, piercing, any damage what so ever and the blood would flow out like it was an actual human body. Most genin didn't have the stomach to imagine what their power could do to the human body yet. Rakdos needed to make sure they understood perfectly.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Nara Aori
Aori frowned at Biko again as she spoke, that didn't really sound like her from before... And wow, the Daimyo's daughter? That would explain things a bit, especially why she thought she could pick team leader. He didn't respond to the invitation, he didn't have a problem with parties, but hers didn't seem like the type he'd want to go to. Well, maybe he had the wrong impression, she seemed pleasant now.

Putting that aside, he turned to look at Saki as she introduced herself as well. She seemed nice enough. Pretty similar goals, but it was nice to have someone who didn't expect to be great, but actually was going to work for it. He gave her a small smile, then shifted his attention back to Rakdos. No D ranked missions? Was that allowed? It sounded good though, who wanted to do boring D ranks anyway?

When the new dummies appeared, he scrunched up his face a little, they looked even grosser than a normal person would since you could see the organs inside. Ugh. He glanced at the other two, then stood up, pulling out a kunai. Were they supposed to act like they were in combat and fight-kill the thing, or just... attack it? Aori moved in, finger the kunai blade absently as he looked over the dummy. They'd had him practice on dummies before obviously, and killing animals before meals for conditioning, but this was the most realistic human shape he'd seen. Grasping the blade firmly, he lunged forward, bringing it in a swipe towards the dummies' neck.
Mood: Ugh
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Daitokuji Biko
"What?" Biko started loudly with a hugely exaggerated shrug of apathy. "Is this supposed to gross me out or something? Geez, you have to try a lot harder than that." Despite what she was saying and her general attitude of sarcasm, Biko was walking backward... and uh... behind Saki?

Hopefully the Inuzuka wouldn't pay her much mind... or at least wouldn't move out of the way as she formed her fingers into the infamous sign of the Yamanaka's Mind Body Change technique. Why should she get herself all yucky and gooey and organy when she could just make Saki's body tear her opponent limb from bloody limb? Rakdos wanted to see how she'd kill someone. This is how she'd do it. This was her greatest technique!
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:05 am

Saki Himura
"Whoa, those are some weird looking dummies," Saki said, blinking at them. She hadn't seen that kind of gel stuff before, and she could totally see all the organs and even the fake veins filled with fake blood. That was definitely realistic, alright. She wasn't sure how she felt about her sensei's philosophy of skipping D-ranks, though. Were they even ready for that? Sure, D-ranks were boring, but they were all brand new genin.

She watched Aori attack the first dummy and noted how the kunai jabbed into the flesh-like substance with easy, spurting lifelike blood from its neck. Definitely realistic. Wasting no time, she already started getting ready to make her own attack. "Alright, Chu, let's show them what we're made of!"

About the time that Biko made her way behind Saki, she lowered herself onto all fours; unbeknownst to her, Biko's propelled, slow moving consciousness would sail high and miss her. Within moments, Saki's appearance became more feral. Her canines elongated and her fingernails extended into claws, while her hair became a bit wilder. Chu made his way next to her and growled, ready for action, and then Saki made a quick hand sign, causing the canine to transform into an identical copy of Saki.

"Alright... let's go!" she shouted, her voice a little deeper and more growly than usual. They raced across the ground on all fours, and when they came into range they suddenly leaped into the air and began rotating at a phenomenal pace, taking on the appearance of twin vortexes--vortexes armed with razor claws. They struck the dummy high and low, drilling into it for several seconds before the thing burst apart, flesh, organ, and blood going everywhere. Even though the Gatsuga was a low-rank technique, it could still drill through stone, and a direct hit on a person could be devastating.

When it was finished, Saki and her Beat-clone stood up and gave each other a high five. "Awesome work Chu! Direct hit!" she said, with a delighted laugh. The Chu-clone merely growled in response.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:13 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos watched with amusement as everyone went about their tasks differently. The Nara approached it directly and went for the throat. It was effective, though a bit easy and cliché for a standing target. Rakdos nearly laughed at the splurt of blood that went right in to the boy's face due to the angle at which he struck the neck.

The girls went...differently in their approaches. Biko attempted to gain control of Saki but apparently missed, allowing Saki to use herself and her dog to use their twin vortexes in order to destroy the clone. It worked well, and only a little blood remained on Saki due to the fact that they were spinning so fast. They all did something differently, and Rakdos had to admit that he was starting to become pleased. They surprised him, this might not be so boring or painful as he thought.

"Report," he said sternly. "Do you believe that you'll be able to do this to real human when they are presented before you?" Rakdos questioned simply. He wanted them all to answer before they moved on.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:21 am

Nara Aori
Well, that.... didn't go exactly as planned. Aori spat out the blood that had gotten in his mouth, and wiped the rest off on his sleeve, then turned to look back at the dummy for a minute, eyeing different places in the neck and making cutting motions with his Kunai. Was it just a bad angle? Slitting the throat always produced a good amount of blood... Worth thing on. He looked up at the others just in time to see two spinning whirlwinds tear about one of the dummies, and Biko stand around looking vacant. He glanced over at her dummy to see if anything was going to happen to it, then looked back at Rakdos and nodded. "Yes. That is essentially our job." Rescuing puppies aside, ninjas killed people, that was the point. "Though, I'd like to avoid getting the same result from a real human. Could you give me some tips on that Sensei?"
Mood: Blaugh!
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:29 am

Daitokuji Biko
It was just as Biko was fully commited to her technique and incapable of retracting her spirit that she realized that Saki was ducking low and her spirit would very much miss her target. This was about to be a miserably embarrassing failure.

"Sssshit..." she hissed under her breath just before slumping down to her knees, every muscle in her body going limp as her spirit temporarily vacated its vessel, fired off aimlessly past Saki's body. It would take her a few minutes to regain consciousness now after that failed attempt, currently incapable of completing her task or even rising back to her feet, let alone answering Rakdos' question.

Last edited by Problematic on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 am

Saki Himura
A moment later, Saki's appearance returned to normal, and Chu came out of his transformation to return to his canine form. "Of course, we are shinobi, after all. That's our job. If it means protecting people or our own survival, then we'll do what we have to. Especially if it means being as awesome as that, right?" Chu responded with a pleased yip.

It was then that she noticed Biko fall apparently unconscious. Saki blinked and tilted her head to the side, then walked over to the girl. "Um...is she okay?" She paused a moment, then poked Biko's cheek. "Biko? Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:49 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos released a tiny chuckle as he received his two answers. They both said yes, so long as it was part of the job and meant protecting people huh? Well, now that was an answer that he hadn't expected. These genin just kept getting more and more interesting. "We're going to wait for her to wake up," Rakdos said as he looked down at Biko's unconscious form.

As the girl woke up, Rakdos was looking down at her. "I see that your prized jutsu doesn't come without a few weaknesses. I recommend that you and your teammates take note of that," Rakdos said before looking towards Saki and Aori. "You can hold people in place for her to possess them. It can change the tide of battle if used correctly," he remarked before standing up and waiting for Biko to do the same.

"Now then, I think you're ready for the last test," Rakdos said before giving a sharp whistle. It would take a minute, but eventually they would hear the sound of walking. The leaves and some bushes moved as a Rakdos clone moved out of the forest, holding three chains that were bound around three men, each of them wearing prisoner's clothing and being held by their shackles.

"You say that you're willing to kill for your village. Well, time to prove it. These men have been sentenced to death for crimes against the village, their attempt to sell weapons and secrets to Kiri has backfired tremendously on them," Rakdos said before looking to the genin. "You three, kill them," Rakdos said.

The moment these words left Rakdos's mouth, the three men started to move around and mutter through the cloths that bound their lips together. None of them could speak, but obviously they were trying to say something. Most likely, they were begging for their lives.

"What they say does not matter. Your village has spoken, and you will do this..."
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 am

Nara Aori
Why would she have used a move like that here? You couldn't take control of a dummy, so she must have been aiming at one of them? Aori gave Biko another frown, and kept his eye on her as the new targets were dragged in. He supposed that was the natural next step.... Still, this sort of thing seemed like the kind of trick test you'd get, should he take Rakdos at his word?

He stood there thinking it over for a moment, then shrugged. There wasn't anything to indicate either way, so he'd just have to take it at face value. They were criminals then. He'd killed animals before, these guys were just meat. Tightening his grip on his kunai, Aori moved forward again, this time moving behind the man before he made to pull the blade of his kunai across his throat, not waiting another blood shower.
Mood: Ugh
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:28 am

Daitokuji Biko
"Tch..." Biko cast her eyes grudgingly to the side, unable to argue the point that the Yamanaka's techniques came with a number of drawbacks despite their obvious advantages. Without saying much of anything, she rose back to her feet with a quick huff. That had been a largely unpleasant experience.

Once all was settled again, she attempted to regain her previous composure, lightly stroking her chin as a new task was brought up before her despite her obvious lack of completion of the previous. It was all the same to her considering this next task was basically the previous task with an actual life tied to it. Who even gave a damn?

"Why is this even worth my effort? I'm a ninja, not a trash compactor," Biko complained with a disappointed frown. "If executing condemned and bound prisoners is really so important for a shinobi, then lets see you do it. So far I haven't seen anything impressive out of you at all," she scoffed at Rakdos.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Saki Himura
"Um...wait, what?" Saki blinked at the three men that came into view in confusion, not exactly sure what was going on. Their sensei wanted them to execute prisoners? There was no way that could be sanctioned by the Village. They were genin. In training. Not executioners. She was even more disturbed and confused when Aori seemed not to question it and just go right ahead and kill one of them.

"Wait, we shouldn't--hold on!" she pleaded. "This is crazy. Why are we doing this? There's fighting to protect people and fighting for survival, and then there's just...murder. If these really are prisoners sentenced to death, then why are you having us kill them? There's no way the Hokage or the council would allow something like that... we're just genin."
Mood: Confused
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos ignored the claims that his two female genin made, instead taking the time to watch as the Nara boy did as he was told. He stood behind the man and with his kunai cut his throat open. The blood spilled for a moment down the man's chest. The man coughed and tries to scream for a moment, but as he did he grew very still and turned pure red. He held his form for a moment before turning in to a large mass of blood and falling to the ground. The man had never been real.

"How disappointing," Rakdos said before looking over at Saki. "And to think that I had high hopes for you, and yet only one of you followed orders," Rakdos said with a sigh. He motioned for the Nara to join back with the others. Rakdos tapped his cheek for a moment as he seemed to be considering what his genin had to say.

"In this world it is kill or be killed. Our enemies are not going to care if you're a genin. Whether you're male, female, adult, or child...that's the way the world is right now. I recommend that you get used to it and be okay with killing. The world is not going to hold back for you, so I will make sure that you know what needs to be done," the demon said quietly as he seemed to be reflecting on something rather personal.

He also thought about Biko's comment and looked over to all of his genin. "Is that what you all want from me? A demonstration of why you should listen to my teachings?" Rakdos asked as he looked at each genin in the eye. The Nara seemed to be following him so far, perhaps a demonstration would make sure that the other two obeyed rather than question everything...

Rakdos made a hangsign and caused the two living clones to disperse, creating two large puddles of blood on the ground.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Nara Aori
After working himself up for it, to find that the man was just some kind of gross blood clone was a little irritating, but, he had to admit, a lot more of a relief. Know he knew for sure that he could kill someone, but he'd still prefer it to be in a fight rather than an execution. He watched the other two genin as he made his way back to them, neither of them had done it then? Well, Biko hadn't even attacked the dummy. Still, he didn't quite know what to make of it. It had either been a test to see if they'd question orders or if they could kill, and the context made the latter more likely. Maybe they'd just decided otherwise.
Mood: Mixed
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 am

Daitokuji Biko
"Hmph..." Biko scoffed indignantly as the men were revealed to be nothing but more dummies for their apparent obedient testing. This was really getting on her nerves! She was normally sickly sweet to figures of authority to ensure she received extra good treatment, but this Rakdos guy was really just making her blood boil! ...No pun intended.

"Make something worth my time!" she complained in a sudden rant. "So far all I've seen is a lot of fakes and stuff that ninja would never be asked to do! Give me something that's worth my time! Who cares if I have a taste for killing or not?! Let's get to some action!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:35 am

Saki Himura
"Wait...they were clones?" Saki said, blinking at the puddles of blood on the ground where the 'prisoners' had just been. And wait, since when could clones be made from blood? Why would you even want to make clones from blood? "So this was all a test? You just...wanted to see if we would follow your orders without question? That doesn't make any sense at all!"

Chu concurred, with a series of angry yips. Saki scratched her head, still a little confused and upset. "If you wanted to see if we would kill, why not have the clones attack us or something? Instead of executing prisoners...how would none of us question that?"
Mood: Confused
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Hanyou Rakdos
"This is more sense than you ever received at the academy," Rakdos said bluntly as he was looking at the two girls now. "You both think you know what it is to be a shinobi, to take a life...but you have no idea the kind of a toll that it takes on you. When you kill, you slowly chip away at the best parts of your soul. You do it though because it is necessary, and right now I wouldn't trust either of you with my life," Rakdos said before glancing at the Nara. "He's the only one that gets it so far."

"Look, we need to be realistic here," Rakdos said as he appeared to be trying to calm down. He touched his hand over his heart and held it there for a moment. The genin would probably sense that he seemed to be applying a bit of chakra to the area. After doing this he opened his eyes and looked at the genin again. "We are a team, and as your Instructor I expect all of you to listen to my every instruction until you become Chunin, at that point you will be on your own. It's my job to prepare you for what's going to happen. Believe me, none of the other genin are going to hold back from killing you if they get the chance. You should see some of the crazies from Kiri that you have to face," Rakdos muttered at the end.

"Nor do I feel a need to show off my power to any of you because you request it," Rakdos said as he looked at Biko with a near glare. "If any of you feel like you don't want my training, you're welcome to leave and find another squad. However, I can promise you this...if you do follow me and trust me, I can promise that the three of you will become three of the greatest shinobi that this village has to offer. My power, experiences, skills, I can pass all of them down to you. However, we're not going to get anywhere unless you start trusting me."

Rakdos leaned against the tree behind him and crossed his arms. "So make your decision now. Stay, or leave, it makes zero difference to me. All I can tell you is that if you leave, you'll be making a large mistake. I see potential in all of you, but if you hold yourself back than I want nothing to do with you. If you stay, you will be my genin. I'll protect you, train you, and I'll prepare you for the world that you're going to face. I won't hold your hand, nor will I lie to you. Your future is dark, but that's why I can prepare you for it."

Rakdos seemed to hesitate for a moment as an idea came to him. He pushed himself off of the tree and slid his vest down to the ground before turning around. Across his back were several burns and scars that had healed over the years, but the marks where they once were had never fully faded. Most of his injuries appeared to be cuts of whip marks, that had likely torn flesh from bone at the time. "I've seen the dark nature of this world, and that's why I won't go easy on any of you. You need my help, and I won't sugarcoat any of it for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 4's First Meeting    Milestone: Genin Team Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 4's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next