Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 am

((We have patience I just didn't know if you quit the mission))
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Miguel nodded "Blind confidence is better than no confidence at least." He noted before, listening to the rest of Hissori's proposal. "Stealth?" He snorts just before making a slight chuckle towards himself. "I am not a very sneaky person to be honest. I can try, but I might bungle up the plan before it can take action if I have to run a stealthy role." Miguel was telling the truth. He never liked stealth especially given his combat method were vied, mostly by him, to give his postion away to easily. "If there is some possibilty for me to be able to elude suspicion through some other mission than a load of makeup and a new outfit, that would be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 am

Mystogan was sorely tempted to agree with Miguel, but he also looked towards the Village. "I'm listening if it means we can at least get passed the outer guards. After that I don't think stealth can be maintained for very long, especially considering my innate talent at causing fires."

Mystogan sat on his haunches, listening to Hissori's stealth plan, motioning for him to continue with his thought process.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

"Perhaps stealth isn't something that you two can do, but that's why I'm here isn't it?" Hissori asked with a smile before stopping in order to pull out a scroll and rolling it out. Once opened he cut his finger and quickly activated the summoning. On the face of the scroll, three flesh-like things appeared. "Fake masks," Hissori remarked as he lifted one up and fitted it slowly over himself. It took about two minutes to fully apply it, but once on it seemed to fit perfectly to Hissori's face and give him a completely different face.

"My master taught me the art of hiding my appearance without chakra," Hissori said as his voice changed by his tone. "IF you want to ignore or discard them once this is done, that is your choice. I can guarantee that no guard will suspect who we are though," Hissori commented as he stood up and pulled out another scroll. "I also have a variety of outfits that we can change in to, depending on what we want our cover to be."
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am

Miguel grunted "Fine, if I can't think of anything better I will at least agree to that." He began to think of a way to make things work without him needing any real disguise. "Is there anything against a merchant with an armed guard? It may be a little more difficult for one of you, but I could get one of you to pose as a puppet. I have one that someone could fit inside of." Miguel removes one of the scrolls from his back, placing it ontop the ground opening it a little bit. After a few hand signs he places a palm onto the scroll and summons out a puppet. "This is it, you see It is as big as a normal person, and it has some nice defensive functions. Its is fairly slow and heavy puppet, but it is sturdy. I can also take it appart in several places so you can fit it onto mostly any build type." Miguel looked confidently at the others. "Would this suffice? Two of us wont need to really try to be sneaky, one would just need to keep quiet and let the puppet mast assume control."
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

Mystogan nodded. "I could fit inside the puppet, or I could get dressed up too. I'm honestly going to leave that decision up to Hissori, this seems to be his area of expertise."

Mystogan looked over to where the Village was, hidden by the smoke. His slit pupils widened like a predator stalking his prey. "But I would like to hurry up. I honestly cannot wait for this mission to succeed."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 pm

"Get inside the puppet," Hissori said as he pulled up a mask of an elder gentleman. He pulled the mask on and moved it over his face, the wrinkles becoming clearly visible as he put it on. It took a few moments but he eventually placed it on fully. Afterwards he quickly switched his shinobi attire with a suit outfit, one that showed wealth and status. "This should do the trick," Hissori said as his voice suddenly changed to become older. "What do you two think? If you didn't know it was me....would you know?" he asked with laugh.
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 am

Miguel began to better prepare his puppet. "You may also use your fire techniques if you so desire, but be warned that it could get a little hot in there." After a few snaps and locking some peises in place he gets up and nods. "Well he's ready for you now, and watch out hes pretty heavy. I may need carry you for time consumption sake." Miguel had compleatly ignored Hissori until he heard a much older voice ask the question. As he looked up an eyebrow raised. "Yea, thats looks pretty good you. It seems pretty natural to me I would need time to pick out that you weren't really an old man there." He then calls out to Mystogan. "You ok back there? Have finished getting ready in your costume?" After checking that all three scrolls where still on his back, Miguel crossed his arm and began studying Hissori's disguise more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am

Mystogan stepped into the puppet. "I don't think the puppet will be able to keep up with my techniques, but I appreciate it."

He flexed himself inside the puppet then settled quietly, waiting for the next move as he analyzed Hissori. Due to his unique, acute vision he could make out a few discrepancies in the mask and hear a slight strain in his voice, but that was with Mystogan also knowing to look for it. If he hadn't, Hissori would be able to walk passed Mystogan and as long as he kept walking, Mystogan would probably never be the wiser.

Mystogan quietly prayed for his comrades to be ok during this mission. Mystogan was ready to die trying to bring his target to justice, but he couldn't bare the thought of his comrades being hurt or worse, dying.

"Whenever were ready"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Hissori finished the last of his disguise by adding a few accessories, such as fancy rings and a few hair clips to make the hair seem more like an actual part of his head rather than just wild and crazy. The selling of the act was in the details after all. Hissori looked himself over one last time before deciding that he looked good enough.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Hissori said before tossing an Iwa headband towards Miguel. "Put that on, we don't want anyone to think that you're from Issai. It's not a well trusted country. Just make up a backstory about how you're a mercenary from Iwa. If possible though, let me do the talking if the guards ask us any questions," Hissori said before turning and starting to make his way towards the village entrance. He walked with pride in his step, much differently than he had before.

He just hoped that these guards at the gates weren't completely professionals.
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Miguel watched Mystogan and chuckled at the others comment "The puppet wasn't ment for speed, but don't underestimate its ability. It may surprise you in that event." With that he looked back to Hisorri and took the headband "Good idea, that would much easier than anything I might have come up with." With that he sealed his headband into one of his scrolls and prepared to put on the Iwa headband. "Yow will not need to worry about my backstory I'll have a hundred ready by time anyone asks about it." As Miguel began to see everything coming into place he decided to finish his own preperations. "For believability there are two options I attack thredas to you and pretend to w=be walking you along with us, or you be on my back and have me carry you. Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 am

Mystogan flexed his arms in the puppet. "I'll try and walk in this, shouldn't be too hard."

He pulled off his Issai headband and pulled down the bandanna around his face. He was going to get hot in here so best to get as comfortable as possible. He swung a fist around and then kicked, lashing out straight backwards.

He started jumping up and down grabbing his foot, smoke trickling out from the joints. His foot was lightly scorched, but not wounded.

"I'll be ditching the puppet as soon as possible so that you can use your puppet and I can utilize my techniques completely." He flexed the gauntlets and crouched to take a seat, feeling the joints move into the positions he wanted. "Any tricks I should be careful not to trigger?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Hissori continued his walk down the road as he glanced back at his two companions. He the knew that they needed to work out the puppet, but he hoped that they didn't take too much longer. He didn't want it to go any longer than needed. After all, they were approaching the gates.

Once they did approach the gate, Hissori put on one of his most charming smiles. "Good evening gentlemen," Hissori said in a surprisingly charismatic voice for an old man. "My name is Raphael Ozencratz," he said with a bow. "And this is my associate, hired to keep me safe. I was hoping that I might gain safe passage in to your village in order to potentially establish a shop, or at least sell to the locals before moving on," Hissori said as he held that smile.

"So, if you two gentlemen would help me gain entrance in to the village, I would be most obligated and grateful."
Back to top Go down
Crimsion Viper
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:05 pm

"Then that settles it." Miguel says as he made a few chakra threads and attached them to the puppet. "There's a few threads. They are more of a fabrication than anything else however so I can not make any actions with the puppet unless I make real threads to attach to you." With that he finished puting on the headband and walked with the others. "Do not worry I will mave my hand as needed to make it look like I was in control."
When they arrived at the gate Miguel crossed his arms making sure the chakra threads where still plainly visible for all to see. Silence was his main concern though. He figured the less he talked the better there chances of sucess was at this point.
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

The guards inspected Hissori and then Miguel. "What items will you be selling in your shop, and how long will you be staying here?"

One guard began inspecting Miguel closer but didn't say anything. Mystogan bargain calculating the time he'd have to surprise the ninja by leaping out of the puppet before they could respond and raise an alarm. The odds didn't look good, he calculated a 5 percent chance of succeeding. Which meant there was likely no chance.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 am

Hissori let out an amused chuckle. "A fair question good sir," he said before reaching in to his pockets of the garments that he wore. "I plan to sell items similar to this," he said before pulling out a beautifully ornate type of bracelet with several sapphires placed in to the object. "These are jewels that I obtained deep within the caves of Iwa," Hissori explained as he allowed the guard to inspect it.

"In regards for how long I stay....well that depends on your village's permission of course. If I had my way...that also depends. If business is going well I would stay as long as I was able. If business isn't doing well, I could be gone within a week," he said honestly. "It all depends on the market you see," he explained with a smile.

"No chance either of you gentlemen would be interested in purchasing this? Perhaps got a wife back home that you'd like to impress?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:51 am

The guards looked exasperated and waved them through. Mystogan continued wearing the puppet suit for the time being but god damn it was hot in here. He quickly retracted his arms and took of his shirt.

The heat inside the walls was sweltering. There was a constant ruddy glow of the lava beneath the village, but the sky was nearly as dark as night. Everyone was wearing respirators. Mystogan immediately regretted not having them ready for the team, but it couldn't be helped. He spoke quietly. "We need to find the target as soon as possible or find respirators, otherwise well be in no position to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 pm

"You are too kind gentlemen," Hissori said as he began to walk through. "You come and find me once I've set up shop and I'll make sure to cut ya a deal!" he called after them. Upon turning away Hissori immediately dropped the happy persona that he had been using with the guards. It wasn't needed anymore after all.

Hissori was make sure that no one was nearby when he spoke. After all, Hissori couldn't appear to be talking to no one. "If this guy is as strong as you say, then we should find the respirators. We either need to find a place to buy some, or just flat out steal them. Buying them would be safer, otherwise a theft might be reported....and as the new people we might be suspects."
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Mystogan agreed quietly, walking along in the heavy armor trying to make it look as smooth as possible. He gently bumped into Hissori and turned in the direction of a shop. They might be able to get respirators in there. While Hissori was busy getting them Mystogan closed his eyes and began filtering through the conversations all around him.

"Yeah, just got a new batch of diamonds from the mines...."

"Did you here about Kiri and Issai...."

"Cy-kun wants us to hurry up and get the shipment. The new recruits are burning faster than we could expect so we need the drugs to improve the chances of their survival."

Mystogan's eyes snapped open and began following a man with the skin of ebony and glowing red eyes. He was talking to someone he couldn't see very well but Mystogan locked onto their sent and now was going to be able to track them at least somewhat in this Village.

When Hissori gets back he would tell him what he learned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Hissori eventually came back with three respirators. He made sure to hide the third one for the time being. He would have to sneak it over to Menboku on his own time. If anyone asked why he had an extra, Hissori would just have to say that it was for his wife who would be coming later that week. He was always good with playing it as he went.

Eventually the devices were passed out and Hissori looked over to the man that Mystogan seemed to have spotted. He gave a quick nod before turning back to Mystogan. "How do you want to play this? Follow him or capture and interrogate, or something else altogether?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi2pt0
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
Itachi2pt0

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Mystogan just gave the most discreet nod he could to Hissori's question. Interrogation would be best but they'd have to move quickly. He palmed the respirator away from Hissori and with the merest flicker of movement brought it inside the puppet and strapping it to his face. He suddenly felt himself breathing easier though he still felt burning hot. He began the arduous process of leading Hissori without appearing to be under his own control.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Hissori walked casually. He had to look the part, which in case was the look of a tourist that was here on business. His eyes wandered, fascination put in to them to fool anyone that was looking about who exactly this man was. He had been checked in by the guards, but he couldn't make it look like he was following someone or this entire mission would just be ruined. He kept walking, hoping that most people would just go about their business rather then just stopping him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)   Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell Arc (Itachi's, ask before joining)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2