Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealing Souls (Ny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:25 am

Setsou skidded to a halt, mainly due to the wall that he crashed in to. However, what Assaiki was telling him was starting to put the gears together in his head. This wasn't a dodging exercise...it was a test to see just how much of the spirit's power Setsou had absorbed in to himself. Now it was making sense. However, he wasn't going to let Assaiki know that yet.

Setsou sprinted forward, aiming to do a repeat of what he had just done. He would try dodging the shockwaves. However, after avoiding one, Setsou would charge forward as if to full on tackle Assaiki. It was at this point that Setsou would try to unleash a large burst of spiritual energy forward, thus disrupting the shockwave that was fired at him.

With luck, Setsou pushed forward.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:50 am

Assaiki smiled as he saw the gears turning in Setsou's mind. "Now you got it Brat!" Assaiki called to him and waved him on. "HA!" He built up a massive shockwave, not even bothering try to hit Setsou's dodging form as he closed in on the Manifested Zanpakuto's body.

When Setsou was ontop of him Assaiki unleashed hell. There were many walls down here but the place went forever. With this one burst all of Soul Society would shake, weak buildings would come toppling down. "Bring it Brat! Gimme all you got!" This shockwave wasn't a single wave but a continual vibration. Pushing against Setsou as he pushed out to a single point.

It was a struggle. And Assaiki wasn't holding back anything!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:57 am

Setsou saw what Assaiki was doing. IT was a technique that Setsou himself enjoyed using. Thankfully that at least gave him the advantage of knowing exactly how to fight against it...of course succeeding was an entirely different matter. As the shockwaves built up, Setsou began to launch out burst of energy after burst. He needed to keep pushing and getting through. If this attempt didn't work, Setsou wasn't sure how many more times he'd be able to try.

Surely the guards and those around them could feel something was going on. Perhaps this was only in Setsou's mind, but this was as real of a battle as he was going to fight.

He NEEDED this.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:01 am

Setsou's hand got closer and closer, Assaiki threw his hands up to his sides creating a burst which pushed his partner back, but not as far as before, only a foot or so, but the advance continued. "Yes that's it! Give it your all!" Assaiki cheered but kept the pressure on.

Again Setsou's hand got close, and Assaiki did a Kiai. "HA!" Pushing Setsou back, but only six inches now....

All he needed was one last good push!

Above them Soul Society rumbled. And Rocked and Rolled. A Nurse quickly dove atop Naoki to keep her safe from falling debris. The Central 46 members held themselves in place interrupted by the intense shaking.

No this wasn't in Setsou's mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:06 am

"You don't get to beat me, not today," Setsou said as he kept applying his spiritual pressure. This wasn't a battle that he could choose to lose. Assaiki had taught him that a long time ago, never go in to a battle thinking that others would save you. Sometimes in the end you were all alone, and no one was coming to save you. Setsou needed this strength to save himself.

Setsou released one giant burst of energy, hoping that not only would it break the shockwaves, but it would stun Assaiki long enough for Setsou to touch him...
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:09 am

Setsou's finger edged closer and Assaiki watched and just as it touched his chest, Assaiki sidestepped and released the shockwaves letting Setou fly by comically, and end up in the only unbroken wall down here. "Alright."

He paused looking at the situation. "What the heck are you doing over there. Get over here, sit your brat ass down and but your listening cap on!" Assaiki barked unsympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:13 am

"Why do you always do that...." Setsou muttered to himself as he now tried to remove his face from the wall. It left a surprisingly good mold, which was just a sign of how much spiritual pressure Setsou was using to get to his sword spirit.

"Relax I'm coming," Setsou said before standing opposite of his spirit and facing the thing. "I've completed your challenge. Is there more to this, or are you going to tell me the secret now?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:28 am

"If you keep talking you'll never hear the secret." Assaiki responded. "Keep talking and I won't say anything Brat."

Assaiki approached Setsou, and embraced him like a brother. Leaning his head over he whispered into Setsou's ear. "The truth is you've always had: The Ordered Chaos that is Assaiki Daichi Tenma." With that Setsou would have his Bankai.

The Captain Commander's head would Toward Central 46. "Well I'll be." He smiled.

Setsou's Captain looked toward Central 46... "Is he trying to break out? Or commit suicide?" He scoffed.

The Nurse straightened out Naoki's sheets. They were ruffled but that was the worst of the damage to the hospital. It was then that a moan, almost pleasurable caught the Nurses attention. Naoki's arms slid up her sides to hug her ample bosom, though her eyes were closed a name softly escaped her lips. "Setsou...." The Nurse wide eyed turned and dashed off to get Lord Marechiyo. This was Great News!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:38 am

Assaiki Daichi Tenma.

The moment that those words were said, Setsou felt like he could sense everything around him. Anything physical around him, it just seemed like he was starting to become more and more alert. He knew how much pressure it would take to destroy the wall around him...it was a great feeling. This was the change that was being done to his mind, however his physical one was very different.

Rather than his shinigami robes, he now stood there in black armor that felt closer to him than the skin to his bone. Why it seemed large and bulky, it was almost as if it was meant for him all along. He hardly felt his speed impaired at all, rather he felt like he had been training his entire life to wear it. Along the armor were a few kanji marked in red. Each one stood for something different: loyalty, honor, companions, sacrifice.

His sword was still strapped to his hilt, it was a longer katana and seemed to more closely resemble the blade that he used as his normal weapon. However this one was much sharper on one side. It represented Setsou's personality. The desire that he had to both attack, and defend. One side was dull so he would never cut himself, while the other was sharp enough to cut down any that dared challenge him.

Setsou's helmet was the same color of his armor, but the horns that came out of it were a bright yellow that showed the position of leadership and authority that he had. Lastly, the mask that covered his face seemed to depict an ancient demon of some kind. It's message was simple:

You have NO idea who you're up against.

Soon all of this faded away, and Setsou found himself sitting along on the ground. He closed his eyes and just smiled. "Thank you my old friend...you have always been there for me. Now, we just have to wait," Setsou said as he stared at the door. Where before he was anxious, now he welcomed the guard's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am

"Where is Lord Marechiyo?" A hushed but still audible voice asked one of the other Central 46. It would seem that they were missing someone, and here Setsou had been ritually cleansed, cleaned, allowed to soak and bathe, so he could be fresh for the oblivion that awaited those who failed.

"Does it matter?" Rang out the Captain's voice. "His voice matters not!"

"Captain Yojimbo Takenaka!" One of the Members called, "It is YOUR voice that matters NOT here!" After all the Shinigami answered to the Centeral 46. However there was a very powerful man looming in the shadows.

"However." Another voice came from above. "We should proceed, Marechiyo-dono will be along shortly. We shall hold off any final votes before his arrival." There was a general consensus.

"Does the Prosecution, have a final statement?"

"No." Came the call from Setsou's Captain.

"No." Came the call from Lieutenant Sanada Ueda, the Second Seat.

"You're gonna die Setsou-chan." Came the gull like cry, Jindau Sasaki, "Other than that, No."

"Very Well." The Speaker of the Central 46, came around. "Does the Defendant have any final words before we wait, IN SILENCE for Marechiyo-sama to show up?"

"Does somebody get to speak on the Defenses behalf?" Came a VERY familiar voice from the shadows." This voice was someone that was MIA. How did he get into Soul Society, LET ALONE Central 46 where one had to practically be publically invited by a MEMBER of the Central 46.

Kaito Yamaguchi.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:02 am

Setsou just stood there in silence as he heard the cries of anger and outrage against him. He just had to bite his tongue for now. Eventually he would be able to get his chance that he wanted, he would be able to wipe the smug grin off of his Captain's face...but not yet, he had to wait until he was addressed. He had to make sure that everyone heard what he was going to say.

When it finally was his turn to speak, Setsou opened his mouth only to have someone cut him off. At first Setsou was just stunned before turning to see a face that he thought he'd never see again. "Kaito....but how?" he asked himself.

By the time he got his composure back, Setsou regained his smile. "I always did say better late that never didn't I? Glad you took that lesson to heart....mind explaining to these guys what really happened before they try to lop my head off?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:28 am

"We can not accept the testimony of Kaito Yamaguchi. Whose identity has yet to have been confirmed. And has yet to be debriefed on the circumstances of his disappearance." Announced the speaker.

"If he's even Kaito-chan!" Jindau squaked loudly. Before shutting up from a look from the Lieutenant.

The lights over each of them dimmed, meaning they should be silent. "Sorry bud, Lord Marechiyo has already informed me of everything that's happened thus far, and you'll be the first to know about how I got back. But that's too long a story to share here." Kaito looked around, the lights over the Members had gone out. He felt a presence still in the shadows, it'd been there hidden the whole time. He felt he knew who it was but it wasn't his place to call that person out. He felt they would reveal themselves in time.

"Lieutenant Arrest, 20th Seat Yamaguchi." Captain Takenaka commanded. And with that she disappeared from her seat reappearing in front of Kaito with her sword at his neck.

Kaito stepped into the shadows drawing his sword. Central 46 clambored. A fight here!? No Way!

"Return all to the Shadows. Ikimono-kagemaru." Kaito whispered. The Lieutenant stepped in and swung, a decapitating strike. But it hit nothing but air, Kaito was gone! Sanada looked around confused. Where the Hell did he Go!? That wasn't a flash step! NO twentieth seat was that fast! Was he an Illusion to begin with! No they would have sensed the presence of his Spiritual pressure being released. The second before he'd drawn his sword and stepped back.

"Come out, bitch!" Jindau stood up and drew his weapon. He knew he was more than a match for Kaito! Wasn't he?

"CALM YOURSELVES!" A booming voice commanded! It was the Speaker of the Members of the Central 46. "We will deal with 20th Seat Yamaguchi's appearance later! For now does 3rd seat Setsou have any final words?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Setsou just smiled as it was indeed Kaito. There was just that personality that only Kaito had, no one could mimic it well. With his disappearing act, Setsou could only stare in surprise. That was impossible....Kaito was good but he wasn't that good. With that chant he said though, Setsou believed that he knew what happened. "You finally got it....I knew ya would soon."

With the question now directed at him, Setsou could still tell that this was a mess that he was going to have to get himself out of. "Yes I do. I told all of you that my Captain is unfit to determine battles...I wish to prove that by challenging him myself and defeating him," he said before allowing the voices and outrage that surely shot up to die down.

"If I cannot defeat him....than I will accept the punishment that has been presented before me. That's assuming my captain isn't afraid to fight his own third seat?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:44 am

Yojimbo scoffed, "This isn't two hundred years ago. You can't just challenge a Captain for his captaincy. It has to be approved by the..."

"This is permitted." The powerful man revealed himself, the Captain Commander. "However this is Central 46. Move your duel outside. Until Further Notice Captain Yojimbo Takenaka's orders are on hold."

With that notice Kaito re appeared a step back from where he'd disappeared. The shadows had made him completely invisible. The dodge was easy enough, stepping away and under a strike he'd seen the Lieutenant perform hundreds of times in standard training.

"The 2100th Session of the Central 46 is in recess until these events come to pass." The speaker of the Members called out.

"SETSOU!" Called Naoki breaking the bustle as the Marechiyo group arrived. She rushed in and practically tackled Setsou.

Kaito smiled as he watched. Stepping over to Lord Marechiyo, and standing by him.

"I shall gather the rest of Squad Eight." The lieutenant Ueda announced disappearing in a Shunpo.

"Very well. I get to crush an upstart with my own hands. About time I got to stretch my legs." Yojimbo stretched, and started for the exit of Central 46.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:19 am

Setsou's head turned sharply as it was revealed that the Captain Commander had been here at this meeting. Setsou only stared for a moment as the man spoke on his behalf. But why would he do such a thing? More accurately, why was he even present at this kind of a meeting? He normally did not appear at such things. He was allowed to weigh his opinion and such, but he usually didn't....so why was he hear for this particular case?

This thinking was quickly stopped as Naoki suddenly tackled in to Setsou and nearly knocked him over. While Setsou had recovered for the most part it was still hard for him to keep his balance based on the unexpected.

"N...Naoki!?" Setsou said surprised as he looked down at the woman. "My god you're alright!" he said and quickly hugged her back. He was so glad that at least he had not lost everyone. It wasn't a total failure.

"I'm sure you both have so many questions, but right now I need you both to trust me. I'm about to make Yojimbo a corpse."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:01 am

Naoki blushed as she realized that Setsou actually hugged her back and released him from a near death grip. "Okay!" She happily chirped. "Kick his Ass!"

Kaito was by the door already, he motioned to Setsou. "After you boss."

"I am already outside." Yojimbo corrected.

"Not you asshole." Kaito threw his nose up to the Captain nobody that served under him liked.

"Watch your mouth he's still Captain." Lieutenant Ueda corrected, waving Kaito off.

---

The battleground for the duel was a field, with broken building pieces and foundations scattered about, the wreckage and rubble was everywhere, this place was essentially a graveyard of buildings, old demolished and waiting to be replaced. The perfect place for a High Stakes duel.

The Captain commander stepped forward and lifted his arms. "The rules for this duel are simple." He faced the crowd. "This is One-on-One combat between Yojimbo Takenaka and Setsou Hayabusa for the Seat of Captain of the Eighth Division of the Thirteen Divisions. The Boundries of this Duel are the bounds of this field. The Combatants can use whatever is at their immediate disposal. The Last man standing wins."

With that the Captain Shunpoed into the group of spectators. "Fighters take your positions."

Yojimbo took his position, and drew his sword. He was more than ready for Setsou to attack him. "Come on Boy I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:05 am

Setsou's eyes never left Yojimbo's as the Captain Commander spoke. He wasn't afraid to look at this Captain with disgust. He was a man that was book smart, but his position as a leader was more of a joke than anything else. Setsou couldn't wait to spit on his corpse....assuming that Setsou won. As confident as the shinigami was, he knew that he still had to defeat the power of the Captain. He would not be an easy opponent.

When the fight was started Setsou knew that he had to quickly push an advantage in the beginning. Setsou quickly crossed his arms and said the same incantation the Captain had heard a hundred times. Setsou's arms quickly gained the gauntlets that he had previously, showing his Shikai.

"Don't worry, I won't keep you waiting any longer," Setsou said before aiming both his arms forward and firing a powerful shockwave directly at the Captain. It was a move aimed to push the Captain on the defensive, hopefully allowing Setsou a chance at controlling how the battle went.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:27 am

Yojimbo slashed from the bottom up, splitting the shockwave with a single stroke sending debris past him, but only causing his hair and clothes to flap in a strong wind. "I am unimpressed Setsou."

With that he held his sword up, point up and recited this chant. "For Any of a Thousand Years, and Lights of Man and Beast, All things move forward: Bring a Light From the Future, Kazeshourai." With that the Yojimbo's weapon glowed brightly, blinding everyone, as the light cleared, there he stood with a beam rifle held back over his shoulder his finger on the trigger, and his other hand on his hip. "I guess this is the first time I've had to show off my Shikai." He boasted, pointing the weapon at Setsou and pulling the Trigger.

A green beam of energy sped from the muzzle right at Setsou's chest with the intention of piercing his heart and ending the duel with as little effort as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:34 am

Setsou watched as the weapon appeared on top of his Captain's shoulder. He narrowed his eyes, seeing the weapon for what it was as the Captain aimed to end the fight as quickly as possible. "Not today Yojimbo," Setsou said before quickly moving to the side in order to dodge the beam that would have pierced his heart had the shinigami not dodged in time.

As a retaliation Setsou quickly struck the ground and unleashed a shockwave. At first it seemed to have no effect on Yojimbo. That was what Setsou wanted though. The ground beneath a ruined building suddenly gave in, causing the building to start to collapse on to Yojimbo.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:41 am

The building came down, and Yojimbo brought his weapon up before being enveloped by the dust cloud accompanying such a collapse a flash was seen inside just before the building came to rest atop him.

The crowd came to murmur. Was it over already?

Suddenly, popping deep within the rubble, burst through, and up from the rubble where Yojimbo had been standing a green pillar, an energy bolt from his weapon, and up from the downed rubble came a slightly dirtied, but not obviously injured Captain level Shinigami. Who looked less amused than he had before. "What did you expect a building to hurt me?" He scoffed at Setsou. He'd need to put more effort into it if he wanted to win.

Yojimbo leveled his rifle again, and this time fired a barrage of shots, green bolts leaving his gun trying to hit, Setsou where it counted, each shot aimed for his heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:46 am

Setsou let out an annoyed grunt as he saw that Yojimbo wasn't injured at all by the building. Setsou knew that it wouldn't kill him, but he had been hoping for an injury or an opening of some kind. No such luck though, Yojimbo was right about Setsou needing to put in more effort if he was going to win. Yojimbo may have been an asshole, but he was still a Captain. He had earned the title, even if he still didn't quite deserve it.

As the shots came, Setsou smashed the ground and caused it to cave it beneath him which allowed him to disappear from the sights of the Captain. Once out of view he focused on the spiritual energy of Yojimbo before firing a shockwave straight through the earth. It was at an angle that would burst right underneath the Captain once it reached the surface.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:33 am

Yojimbo stopped firing as he watched dirt erupt where Setsou hit the earth. It would most likely register on the richter scale.

The shockwave, however hit home, sending Yojimbo flying, he would however, bounce once and land on his feet. It was an unexpected attack and hit home, easily, but again, lacked the punch to do damage to the captain. Setsou would have to step it up even Higher to damage the captain seriously. For all it was now Yojimbo had a few scuffs and some nicks from debris from the Shockwave, and maybe a bruise or two, but that was it.

"Stop pissing around." Yojimbo commanded. Firing his rifle into the air, This beam was red, and thick, it reached altitude, and suddenly exploded into several bright lights, with trails, that homed downward at Setsou. Each was a contact explosive energy device. It would seem that Yojimbo had a few tricks up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:42 am

Setsou quickly leapt up from the ground as he watched Yojimbo go flying through the air. It wasn't enough to even make the Captain bleed though. He was a little roughed up, but it was something that he'd recover from by the end of the day. Setsou was going to have to use his most advanced techniques if he was going to be victorious.

As the red beam descended upon him, Setsou waited and timed his next attack. Before the attacks hit, Setsou began smashing the ground furiously and sent shockwave after shockwave in all directions around him. They were strong enough to block the combined efforts of the red blasts that came from Yojimbo.

"Stop pissing around huh....you asked for it," Setsou said as he spread his legs apart and suddenly put his hands together. The first thing that Yojimbo would feel would be strange. It seemed like there was spiritual pressure coming from....Setsou's feet? It was made clear in a second though as the next build up of pressure came from Setsou's arms. He let out a monstrous yell as a large pulsing shockwave shot forward. This one was by far the most powerful Setsou had yet to launch. It was so powerful that Setsou had to use his spirit energy to make sure his feet stuck to the ground, lest he go flying backwards from his own attack.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:00 am

"Damn it." Yojimbo swore, jumping back as Setsou set up. He was unleashing a powerful attack. He'd have to skip to 'THAT' attack. Yojimbo pointed his weapon and pulled the trigger, holding it, the gun made a loud whir, glowing particles circled the muzzle, slowly going inside. As Setsou's shockwave closed, Yojimbo went down to one knee and brought a second hand up to his rifle, grasping the forward hand grip.

"Take this!" With a loud roar the weapon opened up a blinding gold beam issued forth from the muzzle, it's width was at least four meters, the blast pushed a stabilized Yojimbo back further. The blast penetrating the shockwave and continuing onto Setsou, greatly diminished in strength, the remnants of the shockwave continued onto Yojimbo and sent him ragdolling across the field.

As the dust settled Yojimbo pushed himself to his feet, using his rifle as a crutch initially before pointing it into the settling dust the direction he thought Setsou was in. "Much better." He dusted himself off, and pulled off his glasses, there was a little spiderweb in the bottom left corner of them. Oh well. He would wear them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:07 am

The dust from the attacks finally seemed to settle, both attacks had clearly been powerful and done a great deal of damage. It was amazing that either fighter was still alive. Setsou slowly pushed himself up and looked over at Yojimbo who was once again looking for him. That weapon was too fast and too powerful. If Setsou couldn't deal some good blows soon, he'd have to result to the Bankai.

He didn't want to do that yet, not if he didn't have to.

Setsou punched the ground once, causing a large boulder of earth to rise from the ground. With barely a moment's hesitation Setsou punched the rock and unleashed a shockwave. The boulder launched at a powerful speed, aiming for a direct collision course with Yojimbo.

Setsou had another plan though. He figured that Jojimbo would use the gun to destroy the boulder, giving Setsou an opening. Setsou followed behind the path of the boulder, using it as a distraction so that Yojimbo would have to focus on destroying the object in front of him. If Yojimbo did fire in to the rock, the moment that it broke apart Setsou would launch a powerful shockwave from as close as he could get.

He had been firing them from farther away before. The closer he got though, the more devastating they'd be if they landed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Souls (Ny)   Stealing Souls (Ny) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Souls (Ny)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Free RP-
Jump to: