Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

"Hey now...they had steak that was wrapped with bacon. I couldn't help myself," Kiba said with a chuckle in his own defense. He knew that he had been a little too engrossed in other people's meals. He didn't often go to places like that though, and so he couldn't help but stare and be jealous that someone ordered something that smelled so good. He was plenty happy with his own meal, but he wished that he could have tried out everything.

"Do you want to stop anywhere for dessert? Or do you wanna head straight home?" Kiba inquired as he looked down at his mate.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:28 am

Akiko leaned her head on Kiba's arm as they walked. "I'm fine with either one." She said, honestly. "But, I think we could go home and make something for dessert, even if it was something small." Her voice was a little lower than usual, showing that she was trying to be seductive about this.

"It's up to you though, love. If you want to have some dessert, then we could go get some. But, I don't really think I could eat anything else if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 am

Kiba smiled as he could easily hear the change of tone in Akiko's voice. She was trying to seduce him to go home, it was her way of saying that she had something much sweeter planned for dessert than chocolate. It was the best kind of dessert as far as Kiba was concerned.

Kiba leaned down and lightly kissed his mate. "Well than, I say that we make our way home and just take the night to enjoy each other's company," he said with a broad smile as he winked at Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Of course, the change in her tone prompted him to change his, which made her giggle, especially when he winked at her. She leaned up to kiss his cheek and tightened her grip on his hand. "I love you." She said coyly, as they started to move back toward the Inuzuka estate. It was a great feeling, to be so close to someone you love and know that they're all you need to be happy. Akiko was delighted that she had finally mastered seducing Kiba and getting her point across.

The Inuzuka estate came into view and Akiko was a little confused. For this time of night there were a lot of lights out, but it looked like all of the lights were concentrated in the center of the house, where there was a big open area, trees, and a place where they celebrated after Youki's last attack. A steady stream of smoke was also coming up from that area with the smell of roasting meat.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am

"And I love you Akiko," Kiba said with a smile as he gladly tightened his grip on Akiko's hand. He was glad to be able to hold her like this, to know that she was safe and with him in the village. It was why Kiba had felt so bad for Shino the past year, it must have killed him to watch Aaliyah leave every time. They were together now though, and that was what was important.

Kiba also noticed the strangeness of the estate as they arrived back. "The heck?" he aksed himself as he took in the smell of the air. The lights were out, yet there were a ton in the open center and Kiba could definitely smell food. Something was going on here, but he couldn't tell what. "I wonder if there's a meeting going on or something?" Kiba questioned as he looked at Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:08 am

As they moved closer, Akiko's eyes narrowed, trying to focus on what was going on. What the heck was right. Something wasn't normal. Did Tsume send them away to set up something? Or did she want to talk to Kano? Where they making something to eat. Maybe it was better if they stayed away?

"Kiba-kun? Maybe the two of us should just head to bed without looking into it." She said, not sure if it would be a good idea to interrupt Kano and Tsume, especially if Tsume had wanted them to leave in the first place. But, she also knew that the two of them wouldn't be doing anything they didn't want anyone to hear outside. So, maybe they could drop by?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am

"I'm not sure Akiko," Kiba remarked as he thought about the possibilities. "I think that we should drop by, after all we don't really know what's going on. If they're doing something private we can just say that we wanted to say hello before going to bed," Kiba said before glancing down at Akiko and smiling. "After all, they can't be mad at us for checking."

Kiba held Kiba's hand and increased his pace to get to the door. His curiosity was getting the better of him. Once inside, he quickly made his way to the side door in order to head out to the center of the Inuzuka estate.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am

As they mvoed through the house, it was silent and dark. Of course, with Kiba's enhanced senses, he didn't need any in order to move through the house. They went through their apartment and into the backyard. Everything was silent outside, with just the sound of a fire crackling. The curtain was closed, so they couldn't see outside.

Akiko leaned forward and opened the door. As soon as they did, some fireworks went off and a collection of voices yelled "surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 am

Kiba nearly jumped and hit the roof with the chorus of yells that flooded his ears. His heart was racing quickly as he looked around, seeing so many familiar faces. They were all family. Not only was the clan gathered, but the various branches had all seemed to gather together for this. What was going on!?

"What is all of this?" Kiba asked as a smile formed on his face. Despite the fact he didn't know the reason, he was still happy to see his whole family.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Akiko jumped too, and her first instinct was to grab a kunai, but seeing the faces, and more specifically, the birthmarks on their faces. She looked at all the people around them and smiled. So, Tsume did want them to leave for a good reason.

Tsume moved out from the crowd and wrapped her arm around her son's shoulder. "What, you don't recognize a party when you see one? Everyone has been pretty interested in seeing the new head of Inuzuka and his mate. This party is for you and Akiko."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"I recognize it, I guess I'm still just processing it," Kiba admitted with a laugh as he looked over at his mom. So this was why she had insisted that they go out and spend some time together. He was happy, though a little annoyed that his after dinner plans with Akiko had now been delayed if not cancelled altogether.

"I really don't know what to say, this is just awesome," Kiba said with a laugh. He had never really been the speech giver of the family after all. "Just uh...thanks for coming everybody! It means a lot that you all came this way just to see us!"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Akiko smiled at Kiba, glad that this was something that was planned for them. She laughed and hugged him. "I think that mean your family is glad for us." She said, holding his hand in hers. She looked through the crowd and blinked, quite surprised. "K-Kano!" She left her mate's side and ran to his father, hugging him. Since Kano and Kiba were talking, she thought that her mate would be okay with this.

"You're here..." She said, as if she hadn't thought he would be. And she hadn't, all things considered. But, she was very glad he was here.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:48 pm

"You're probably right about that," Kiba said with a laugh as he scratched his head of hair. He probably sounded like a fool, but he was just so legitimately surprised that he wasn't sure what to say to anyone. Thankfully, Kiba had someone in mind that she wanted to talk to.

As Akiko ran towards Kano, the older Inuzuka couldn't help but smile. He reached down and picked up his daughter in law before hugging her tight against his chest. "Always good to see you too Akiko. And of course I came! I wouldn't miss a party of this size for anything, I'm just glad that someone invited me," he said as his eyes glanced over towards Tsume.

Kiba had walked over and caught up with them just as Kano put Akiko down. "Hey Dad.....glad you're here," Kiba said after a brief pause.

Kano gained the smallest of smiles, he just gave a nod back as he was unable to say anything else right now. Hearing something like that from Kiba, he thought impossible until recently.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Tsume walked over to where her son and daughter where standing next to her very complicated mate. She smirked and rubbed the top of Kiba's head, as she had done since he was a boy. "You're sweet." She said, glad that Kiba and Kano were finally on speaking terms and moving their way to having a relationship. A real relationship. Maybe it would be a good one, maybe it would have issues and wouldn't be perfect. But they would always have something.

Akiko smiled, glad that Kano was there. She was even happier that Tsume had been the one to invite him. But, all things considered, this seemed like something she would do. "So does this mean that you're happy here again?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Kano scratched at his goatee for a moment, trying to think of the right phrase. "It means that I'm happy again period Akiko. No matter where I am, even if I'm on a mission and far away. If I can come back to all of you, I'll always keep this smile on my face," he said as he patted Akiko's shoulder and looked over to his son and mate.

He didn't know if he could make up for what he did, but they were willing to forgive him...that was a plenty good enough start for him.

"SO!" Kiba said suddenly. "We got a party here, let's celebrate!"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Akiko smiled at what he said. She was glad that he got a second chance. Somehow, even if Youki was killed, she doubted that her family would ever be a family again. Some of them sided with Youki while others opposed him. Kano got to have the happy ending she couldn't, so that made her happy. It made her really happy that someone could make up with their family.

When Kiba made his announcement, she turned to look at him, ran the short distance between them, jumped into his arms and kissed him rather suddenly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Kiba was surprised by Akiko's sudden intimacy, but he was glad to return the kiss and hold his mate near to him. Of course, the yells and cheers from his clanmates also made him continue to enjoy the kiss for longer than he usually would.

Kano glanced over at Tsume, looking down at her hands specifically. He reached down and wrapped his around hers gently. "Tonight will be one that none of us will forget in a long time"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Akiko smiled into the kiss when everyone around them started to cheer them on. It honestly made her really happy to hear that his family was glad they were together, even if the ones that had just arrived and hadn't even met her yet. When the kiss broke, she returned to her feet and smiled up at her mate, a loving adoration in her eyes.

Tsume was rather surprised when Kano took her hand and she smiled at him. Being near him again did wonders for the anxiety she felt when he was apart. It was strange to her at the same time though. But she was glad all the same. Loud music blared and she laughed and turned toward her pseudo-mate.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:02 pm

"Well now, this party is for us, so I think that I should take this time to introduce you to everyone," Kiba says with a large smile before taking Akiko's hand and starting to lead them in to the group.

"I always forgot how much bigger your family was over mine," Kano admitted as he looked around at the faces of everyone that was there. "Still, it's good to see everyone again," he admitted as he lightly squeezed Tsume's hand and looked at her. "I've...I've missed this."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 pm

((I'm alive!))

Tsume smirked at her mate. "That's because Konoha was too small to fit all of us, so when the village was founded, we broke apart." It was pointless for her to say the rest, which was that many of those in the clan didn't want to abandon their freedom and pack-nature to live in a village. Their clan was actually in two pieces, the smaller piece, which was in Konoha, and the other, larger branch, which didn't technically belong to any village. Kano was the head of Konoha's clan whereas Tsume had been the heir inherit of the other. It seemed almost inevitable that they would eventually come together, especially in the eyes of many of the elders of both clans.

Part of the reason the Inuzuka council of Konoha had such issues with her was because she was an outsider. Whereas the two clans were one in the same, their practices were different. In Tsume's clan, the pack leaders (which equated to her and Kano) made all of the decisions of the clan. The role of the council was to make sure that the leaders were just and take care of issues of protection. In Konoha, the Inuzuka council was made of older members who meddled and uprooted conflict. In Tsume's sect of Inuzuka, the council was members of young, elite shinobi who serves as protectors. In a way, the council was the ANBU that protected the clans. Tsume hated this council, Konoha's council, because they were useless. Where she was from, to be on the council was to be a warrior, a fighter, a protector of the clan. They didn't do that in Konoha.

"I missed this too." She said, tightening her grip upon her mate's hand. "I think that you're a dumb ass for staying away as long as you did. Never mind the fact that you ran in the first place." She explained, hitting the back of his head, something she hadn't done since they were chunnin; just before they started dating. "I am glad that you're back though."

Akiko followed Kiba, very rapidly learning the names of those in Kiba's extended family. As someone who came from a naturally large family, it was when she was in large groups of people that Akiko's personality truly flowered. She did well in large or small groups of people, but in large groups, her smile was always al ittle brighter. Since she'd come to Konoha, she was slightly saddened by the fact there were so few people around her in which she could spend time with, even though she loved Kiba's family dearly. But now, surrounded by aunts, cousins, uncles, second cousins, and hundreds of other family members, she felt, for the first time in a very long time, like she was part of a family again. A smile was plastered on her face that refused to fade as she was close to Kiba, glad to be there with him.

Tsume was still standing with Kano, watching as her own family mingled with her son and new daughter. It had been a long time since Tsume had seen her family and she was glad to see them. She glanced toward Kano and chuckled. "I must say..." She added. "I never expected Kiba to be mated first, or, at all in the age group he is now. I was sure that it would take him until he was at least 30." With that, she started laughing, leaning against a wall for support. Although she loved her children dearly, she felt that Akiko and Kiba were so different that it was impractical for them to be together, yet they were, and they were happier than Tsume had ever seen two people together. And she was glad her son found such a love that he could truly cherish.

A foggy thought clouded the back of her mind as she stopped laughing, staring at her mate who her son resembled so strongly. Her eyes then wandered to her son once more and she almost looked saddened. "They remind me of us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

"You make a good point," Kano remarked as he continued to look around and see the entire family of Tsume's side of the family. There were so many faces and scents that he had forgotten, and he was glad that he was remembering now. It was hard for him to be in large groups since he left, as he was forced to remember what he had forgotten and left behind. That guilt was still inside of him, but despite of it he tried to hold that same smile that he was so famous for having, just as Kiba had his own.

"Uh...ow?" Kano said with a laugh after Tsume smacked the back of his head. "Damn, you got stronger since I left," Kano said with a chuckle before looking over at Tsume and holding on to his smile. "Well, I won't argue on your point there. I was being a dumbass, and I wish more than anything that I could change what I did. I can't though, you're right. All I can do is keep living for the future and make sure that my family knows that I'm here now and forever more. I'll help this family get through anything."

Kano's eyes lingered on Akiko and Kiba and he watched as he saw the strength of their relationship. They made each other better, which was the goal of any relationship. So many existed without that though. If a couple were truly going to work, they had to make sure that they supported and brought out the best of one another, not the worst. It was why Kano already loved Akiko, he could physically see the effect that she had on his son.

As Tsume spoke next, Kano looked over at her with concern in his eyes. He was silent for a moment before looking back over at Kiba and Akiko. "You think so?" Kano asked as he slowly felt the goatee on his strong chin. "I think they're better than us."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Tsume smirked and let out a laugh at his comment about her being stronger than before. Without saying anything, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course I'm stronger. I've spent the last five years wrangling your son." She said, her eyes wandering over Kiba. Despite the hard time she gave their son, she did love him. She just knew that Kiba and Hana were so different, and she therefore had to parent them differently. Hana had been so easy, so cooperative. Kiba, was quite the opposite. He was bratty, stubborn, and a general pain in the ass. He cried constantly as a child, destroyed things, and made a mess. He had always been a handful. Even as an adult, Tsume had a hard time controlling Kiba's will. Akiko was perhaps the largest evidence that he had so little self control depending on the situation.

Yet, she still couldn't be upset. Akiko was perhaps the best thing to happen to Kiba. He was stronger with her. He had something to fight for. He was better with her in his life.

Tsume was pulled suddenly from her thoughts when Kano said that their children were better in them. Slowly, she smiled and moved closer to him. She slowly wrapped an arm around his back, her hand holding the leather that was above his shoulder. Her cheek rested against his shoulder and she closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. She felt at ease. His scent always had the power to calm her. "I think you may be right. They have a better chance then we do."

"Onee-sama!" Kurai called up to Tsume. "You two should lead the dance like you used to!" She yelled, her hands cupped around her mouth. Her mate laughed and pulled her back into his chest.

"Come on Onee-sama!" He echoed. "Show your son and his mate how it's done!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Kano slowly turned as he felt the hand upon his shoulder. His gaze fell upon his mate, and seeing that smile upon her face made him so happy. He couldn't quite describe the power that Tsume could have over him, it was just within their blood and their clan. Despite Kano's decisions, they were a pair for the rest of their life. They still understood each other better than anyone else did. It was always going to be that way, and that made him smile back.

His attention was taken away from his mate as Kurai suddenly spoke up, saying that Kano and Tsume should lead the dance like they used to. God, it had been so many years since they had last done something like that. The dancing that they used to perform was quite...intimate in nature. He wasn't sure about it.

Kano slowly glanced over at Tsume. "Could be fun" he finally said as he put on that grin that Kiba had clearly inherited from him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Tsume smirked at her mate when he said that it could be fun. It could be very fun. Fighting and dancing where quite similar, and for her part of the Inuzuka clan, they taught dancing and fighting together. They were both arts that held their respective graces. Hana had a remarkable talent for dance, something she inherited from both her parents. Kiba, on the other hand, whereas he was a skilled fighter, didn't have the ear for rhythm that his parents and sister did. Tsume realized long ago that she would have to accept that Kiba was unlike her in many ways and she just skipped out on that part of Kiba's training, which perhaps explained his lacking impulse control.

"A dance with you is always fun."

Kurai was looking up at her elder sister and started laughing. "Ro, Ro, Ro!" She started to chant. As she chanted, she threw her hand up into the air, her hand formed into a fist. Seeing her do this, the rest of the clan started to follow her in both action and sound. This was a symbol between both clans that was a means of edging someone on. They had formed the unanimous decision that the two of them should lead the dance together, and of course, they would be followed by Kiba and Akiko, since they were the couple they were celebrating. It was customary, however, for the clan heads to start the dance and hand it off to the new couple. And, since Kiba was also the heir inherit, the dance would also have symbolic meaning for himself and Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Kano held his expression as Tsume made her comment about how it could be fun to dance again. Kano was almost nervous, as he wondered about how well the two of them could dance together after such a long period of time. Most of that doubt was fading quickly though. As the chant started, he already began to feel his muscles twitch with excitement and enthusiasm. They knew what to do, and they were ready for it.

Kano moved forward, his hand reaching up in to a fist before meeting with Tsume's. The two linked hands and stared in to each other's eyes for some time. Kano breathed heavily, as his chest was almost touching Tsume's. They were not even an inch apart from one another, it was how they always started their dances together.

Kiba had been talking to some of his cousins with Akiko when the chant started. He glanced up and looked over to where Kano and Tsume starting their dance. Kiba took a moment to realize what they were doing before quickly tapping Akiko's shoulder. "You might wanna watch this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next