Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:19 pm

The member of ANBU didn't back down. Someone like Shibi couldn't intimidate him, not with what he faced everyday. Granted, he didn't want to engage in battle, since that was against his orders. "She did do a good job, I will not discredit her of that. But her contract was not fulfilled." The man went on to explain.

As a former member of ANBU, Shibi would likely understand that to fail an ANBU mission was to be almost disgraced as a shinobi. ANBU missions, for the most part, could not fail. Unlike the rest of the village, ANBU had a 98% completion average. It meant more for them to succeed and they were the elite members of the village. Multiple failures within a quarter could mean dismissal for the offending member.

"It is important that ANBU is made away when she wakes up." He added.

"The hospital is under the control of the Hokage." Sasuke added, standing up and moving to Shibi's side. "And, the last time I checked, so were you. Go back to your leader and have him go through the proper channels with Tsunade, since Aaliyah is under her care, not the care of ANBU."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:18 am

"Oh believe me, you'll be made aware," Shibi said as he slowly held his gaze steady with the ANBU member. Shibi would not pick a fight when there was nothing to fight over...but he had been a part of ANBU long enough to know what many of them were like. They were build and designed to be perfect, but sometimes that power and success went to their heads.

They were assassins, bullies, and sometimes just thugs with a Konoha headband. Shibi had left ANBU for a reason, and he was glad of it. Once again though, he wasn't going to pick a fight with ANBU if he didn't have to.

It would be up to them if they messed with Aaliyah or not. If anyone tried to touch his future daughter, he would make sure that they suffered.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 pm

The man before then balled his fist in irritation at Sasuke's outburst. This Uchiha had no right to speak orders to him, yet the Uchiha's words were the truth. ANBU had hoped to avoid an affair by coming to her privately, but it seemed that she failed in more than one area of her mission. People knew of her, and from the look of it, they had grounds to charge her. Her mission with Youki was compromised by whatever affair was going on here.

So, the man bowed to the Aburame and Uchiha leaders before vanishing from the room, evaporating in a puff of air.

"He'll be back." Sasuke said, moving away from Shibi and sitting down again.

Akiko on the other hand, was worried by that. "What do you mean he'll be back? Why? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:21 pm

"The ANBU aren't happy with Aaliyah," Shibi said as he looked over at Akiko. "Her mission was supposed to be one of complete secrecy. Not only did she technically fail in her mission to kill Youki, but now from our presence they know that she didn't stay completely in hiding. They'll blame her for Youki discovering her identity," he remarked as he took a seat. "And ANBU don't take failure very well."

Shino had his eyes focused on Aaliyah the whole time. "I don't care how upset they are. Aaliyah's done more to protect this village from Youki and Akatsuki than almost any of us have," he said simply. "They can't punish her for what happened. After years, something was bound to happen."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Akiko understood what Shibi was telling her, since she herself was a threat to that secret once. Akiko had once wanted to tell Youki that Aaliyah was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing and that's why she met Kiba in the first place. But she'd agreed not to do so on the condition that she could go home to Konoha. Aaliyah had always been a good shinobi. "They won't take her." Akiko decided, looking up at them. "If they try, then I will leave ANBU, and I will fight to protect her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Shibi placed a hand on Akiko's shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly. "We'll all fight Akiko, none of us will let ANBU have their way after Aaliyah has sacrificed so much," he added before turning and looking at his future daughter-in-law as she continued to lay there. "Aaliyah has done so much for this village, she deserves to live a happy life with the man that she loves. And I'll make sure that happens over anything else."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm

"The ultimate decision isn't for ANBU to make." Sasuke added, rubbing the top of AKiko's head. "ANBU is controlled by the Hokage, and since what happened to Aaliyah was likely determined by the last Hokage, her fate will be decided by the current Hokage."

Akiko smiled at Sasuke and hugged him briefly before letting him go. "I think that Tsunade-sama will do the right thing and let Aaliyah go."

Sasuke nodded. "I think she will too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:30 pm

"I know she will," Shibi remarked as he looked down at the sight of Akiko. He also looked to his son, Shino had come to him that night and told him of the Hokage's promise. She said that she would do everything she could to bring Aaliyah back. If there was any doubt in Tsunade's mind, Shibi would make sure to remind her of it. However, he also had a tremendous amount of faith in Tsunade.

"Tsunade may not have always agreed with the village, but she has always loved it. She'll do what she knows is best for the people of Konoha. Letting Aaliyah go will be that best decision for her."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Akiko felt reassured by that and smiled at Shino and Shibi, because the two of them had the most to lose out of this. She moved to her mate and took his hand, giving him a sweet smile as well. She honestly felt better knowing that Tsunade was on their side.

Sasuke nodded, agreeing with them. Somehow, he knew that Tsuande wouldn't have Aaliyah killed, but confirming it made it easier for him to really accept. It put him at considerable ease.

A few more hours passed and the door opened. Sakura came inside with a new IV and changed it. While this was a task that would usually be left to a nurse, Sakura had come to do it herself. She sat on Sasuke's lap and leaned against him, softly kissing his cheek. "Your son misses you." She teased.

The Uchiha laughed. "My son saw me two hours ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Meanwhile, in a dark room in Konoha...

Suigetsu let out a long yawn as his eyes were slowly beginning to open. The room was dark, the way he liked it to be when he was sleeping. He slowly pushed himself up and allowed the covers to fall off of his chest to expose his muscled abs. He reached up and scratched the back of his head before looking over to see the still form of Karin next to him. She was turned away from him and sleeping on her side so he couldn't see her face.

He slowly laid back down, not wanting his movements to wake her up. She had been working late to save Aaliyah, and he really didn't want to disturb her. Yet, he didn't wanna lay here for another few hours either. "Karin," he said in a low whisper, "Are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Karin shifted when Suigetsu moved and rolled over to face her boyfriend. A smile appeared on her face. She inched over to him and rested her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed. He was warm and she loved cuddling with him. "I'm awake." She said quietly. "Thank you for letting me sleep for as long as you did." She added, opening her eyes to look at him.

Since he started training her without her glasses, she had started to sleep without them. Now that they were so close, she could see him without them anyway. "Did you enjoy your training this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Suigetsu moved closer to Karin as she moved towards him, he also extended his arm to wrap it around her. He held her close and smiled, he always loved feeling the warmth of his body right against him. There was just something magical about it that he couldn't place, that was the best way that he could describe it at least. "No problem Karin, you worked hard and you earned your rest that's for sure. I'm just glad that Aaliyah is alright."

He glanced down at her face as he saw that she was looking up at him. At her question he just smiled. "But of course, I always enjoy my training," he teased before leaning down and kissing her forehead lightly. "It's amazing how running around with a bunch of rocks strapped to your back will help you get tired again," he added with another one of his signature laughs.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Karin smirked. "Well, considering how slow you are on missions, it doesn't really surprise me that you get tired so easily." She teased, moving closer to him. After resting her head in the crook of his neck, she ran her hands over his back softly, running her fingertips over his skin in irregular patterns. "I think that something bad is going to happen." She said softly. "It feels like something bad is going to happen." She added.

Since she was small, Karin always had the ability to tell when something wasn't right. partially masked chakra patterns kept approaching the village, but fleeing when they would be just in sight of it. Others got closer and actually approached the walls, but none entered. The behavior was too systematized to be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 pm

"Oh the slow card? You're still pulling that one out are ya?" Suigetsu asked with a laugh. "I didn't hear any of you complaining when I used all of that water to save your lives," he added jokingly as he pushed some of the white hair out of his face. It was starting to get too long, he needed to get it cut so that it didn't impair his eyes in battle. A swordsman with blocked vision was almost completely worthless after all.

As Karin said that she had a feeling something bad was going to happen, the smile immediately left Suigetsu's face. He had been around Karin enough to know that you NEVER ignored it when she had bad feelings like that. "Talk to me Karin, what makes you think something bad's going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Karin then went on to explain to him what she had been sensing the last few nights. The countless shinobi that she hadn't sensed before had approached the village and fled. They had different chakra signatures, from different villages. Spies. They all came toward the village, as if to inspect it, to see if it was safe. It worried her, but she hadn't mentioned it until now, just because she wasn't certain what to do or even what they were looking for. They always came at different times, some during the day, some at night. It varied that no one else but her would notice the pattern, since she could sense people from a remarkable distance.

"I'm not sure what they're planning." She added. "But it gives me a bad feeling and I'm worried about what might happen. This isn't normal behavior for shinobi. They're looking for something or someone."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:11 pm

"Interesting," Suigetsu remarked as he thought about everything that Karin was saying. This wasn't good, if it had started a few nights ago than it had started just before Aaliyah showed up. Interesting, what could all of this mean? Suigetsu glanced over at Karin as she continued to lay there. "Can you tell what village the shinobi are from? We really should report all of this to Tsunade."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Karin let out a small sigh. "Some of them have chakra signatures similar to yours. Since the Mizukage is coming, I just assumed that they were checking the security of the village so she would be safe once she arrived. It's why I didn't say anything. But, the chakra also follows patterns of Kusa, four shinobi, Kumo, two shinobi, and then there were the two from Kiri." She explained, closing her eyes and curling up closer to him.

"You have a point that we should tell the Hokage. I've been thinking we should. Now that Aaliyah is back, there's a chance they were looking for information and that's how Youki found out about her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

"Damn it," Suigetsu muttered as Karin explained to him what he was sensing. That many shinobi from such different areas were checking Konoha's gate? And all at the same time? It wasn't good, that much Suigetsu could tell already. He would have to tell the Hokage, she would want to hear this so that maybe they could catch the shinobi in question, figure out why they were here.

He glanced down at Karin before kissing her forehead. "Even when sleeping you're still doing your job well," he said in a lightly teasing voice. "I'll go tell Tsunade myself later. You can come with, or I can just deliver the message myself if you're still tired."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Karin held him a little tighter. "Mm, we can go tell her together later. I'm sure she'll want to ask me questions and make sure that what I'm sensing is accurate. I think it'll be easier if I go with you." She said, knowing that if Suigetsu went alone Tsunade would just summon her anyway. She'd slept enough to stay conscious, but she was still tired. But, that just meant she'd sleep through the night and her sleep schedule would remain mostly intact.

"In the meantime, I'd like to just stay here with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:46 am

"You have a point," Suigetsu admitted. While Tsunade might trust him, information on this level should be received directly from the source. Karin could describe everything that she felt in accurate detail after all. Suigetsu would only give a decent summary at best. "I wanna stay with you too, but we shouldn't wait too long to tell Tsunade. For all we know this could be a very bad sign for us too."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Karin let out a small sigh. "Okay." She mumbled, sitting up and looking down at him. She wondered if she would be in trouble for not mentioning this sooner. Still, she couldn't help but want to stay away from Tsunade for the same reason. The fact she didn't tell the Hokage right away might cause an issue between them.

"Come on." She got up and started to take off her pajamas and get dressed. "We should get going."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm

"Right behind ya," Suigetsu said as he stood up. He usually just slept in whatever pants he was gonna wear the next day while staying shirtless. So he just threw a vest on over his bare chest before equipping his sword to his back. Once everything was ready he waited for Karin to be done so that they could go. "I really hope this is all nothing, but with behavior like that I just worry that something else might be going on."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Karin finished getting dressed and looked toward Suigetsu. "I don't think that they were planning to do that right now, but I do think that they're planning an attack. Some of them had their chakra masked, some better than others. But, they were lurking around. It's why I noticed. It didn't didn't feel right to me. But we should tell her so they can look into it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:05 pm

"Well, I guess we will let the experts find out what they're doing. ANBU is perfect for looking in to stuff like that," Suigetsu said as he made his way to their front door and opened it. "We shouldn't say anything to anyone else until we're sure though. For now we just stick with telling Tsunade and her alone," he insisted before moving out the door and already made a good pace for the tower.

"So tell me, how's it going training to learn medical jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Karin looked over at Suigetsu as they left the house. Tsunade was the Hokage and it was her choice if she wanted to tell anyone what was happening. Maybe there were some shinobi she trusted enough to send out on the mission.

"It's going well." Karin answered. "Medical jutsu is mostly related to chakra control. My control has always been good, and since I can sense the chakra and how it moves in others, I can use both their and my chakra to heal someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next