Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Kaliegh didn't resist when Kakuzu grabbed her and tossed her. She landed among the group of four men and caught one of them off guard. Her sword stabbed straight through his chest and as she pulled the blade out, he fell to the ground. Much like Kakuzu, she knew that this would be a battle to the death, and she didn't intend for it to be hers. Kakuzu would survive, she knew. Even if he lost a few hearts, he could easily take them from the men they were fighting. She had to make sure not to kill a man with a fire chakra ability, since that is the heart Kakuzu lost.

It would have been far easier if he had lost his water chakra. that's what they had an abundance of. She managed to kill two of the other men around her with minor, mostly physical injuries before she moved away from the last and started to fight the others. They were still greatly outnumbered and that worried her more. Kakuzu would be distracted by her, especially since she wasn't completely better either.

Fuck! A growl escaped her and she shifted her weight with ease, killing another one of the men, but in the process sustained a rather deep injury to her shoulder, which limited the swing she could now muster with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Kakuzu continued to move and weave through the battlefield, using a very violent style of taijutsu that mainly aimed for the joints. He grabbed a man's arm before slamming his fist in to the back of his elbow, causing the man's bones to pop out the wrong way. He let out a devastating scream before Kakuzu broke his neck. He continued to attack each man, wanting every attack to be a crippling or a death blow.

However, as he fought he saw the blow that Kaliegh landed. "Damn it," he muttered before sprinting over there quickly. He was quick to smash two men's skulls together to the point that blood leaked from them. After that he also attacked some of the other men closest to Kaliegh. However, right after launching a man down another lightning bolt seemed to pierce through his body. He dropped to his knees and cursed loudly as the pain coursed through his body.

He quickly pushed himself back up though, causing two of his masks to come out of his body and take on the forms of their animals before beginning to fight off the men to give Kakuzu and Kaliegh time to recover. "Are you alright?" he asked as he looked towards Kaliegh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Kaliegh twisted her body suddenly and slapped Kakuzu. "Enough!" She yelled. "I'm your equal, not your subordinate or inferior! Do not interfere with my battles unless I ask you to of I absolutely need it." She raised her sword and stabbed a man straight through his eye with her injured arm to show that she may be hurt but she wasn't unable to battle. It made her mad that after all this, Kakuzu still seemed to doubt her.

Moving backward, she held her side as blood dripped from her shoulder. But she smirked, knowing which man had the lightning abilities. She darted away from Kakuzu toward the man with the lightning infinity and started to fight him. As she thought, he was weak with close combat taijutsu and his strength was clearly that of a mid range fighter. She had her advantage. He used small attacks to move her away and she allowed him to push her back more and more.

Finally, she was at a distance were he sent an attack at her, a powerful lightning jutsu with the intent of killing her. However, much to his surprise, Kaliegh redirected the lightning attack straight into the ground, which caused the ground not the explode, but to start to deform and melt. The sand inside the dirt was instantly heated by the lightnings warmth and it started to morph into a boiling liquid, dragging down many of the men that Kakuzu had crippled or that weren't fast enough to respond.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Kakuzu felt the slap across his face and was surprised to hear Kaliegh acting like this. He knew that she wanted to have her own battles, but he figured that this was going a little far. If she was critically wounded he wasn't going to be able to help her after all. But still, he wasn't going to push her any further if this was what she wanted.

He quickly moved the opposite direction of her, strengthening his muscles through the use of his tendrils. Without the multiple hearts it was easier to move around and navigate the battlefield. He quickly moved and punched a man in the throat before lifting him up and slamming him down on Kakuzu's knee, breaking his back.

Kakuzu moved away as Kaliegh redirected the lightning in to the ground, not also wanting to be struck by the attack either. He tolerated pain well, but boiling liquid hurt no matter how old you were. He didn't let the attack distract him though, he quickly pushed towards the leader and his bodyguards, wanting to reach the man in order to kill him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm

The movement of the ground started to eat away at the landscape, swallowing up much of the enemy shinobi. The ones that got away from the attack were looking for stable ground, flocking to their leader to protect him. Only ten of them remained living, including the leader.

After redirecting the attack, Kaliegh threw a rather sharp kunai she had stolen from one of the men at the leader and managed to cut his thigh with it. At first, it seemed to have just cut his pants, but once he landed on a tree, blood sprayed out his his leg. She'd hit an artery.

Then, she moved herself to fight two of his body guards, which charged at her, after what she'd done. "Kakuzu!" She yelled. "His heart!" She twisted her body, her own blood dripping on the crumbling ground. "His primary affinity is fire!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Kakuzu shot his head up as KAliegh mentioned that one of the men had a fire affinity. That was the primary heart that he had lost. As Kaliegh shouted that at first the man seemed confused, not fully understanding the implication. However, once Kakuzu sprinted and jumped on top of him the message was evident. Kakuzu's tendrils shot out and instantly pierced the man's chest before ripping the heart out violently. This resulted in one very large blood chilling scream.

"Round two assholes," Kakuzu said before opening his mouth and breathing out a wave of flames to charge at the rest of the men and their leader. He hoped to injure them, or at least expose them to the point where Kaliegh could finish off several.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 pm

The horror of the men as their leader lost their heart was the distraction Kaliegh needed to break the neck of one of them. She then cut out the lungs of another with a stolen short sword. Another injury was added to her side, and another to her face and left arm. She grinned however, for, although they hurt, she was a shinobi and didn't stop for an injury.

Blood started to drip from all of her injuries. Finally, two men were left alive. Kaliegh grabbed onto of them, who was missing an arm. "This one has a water affinity." She said, glancing to Kakuzu. "That's the other heart you lost, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:46 pm

"Yes, that was the other one that I lost," Kakuzu said as the man actually knew what was about to happen this time. Kakuzu's tendrils shot out once again and ripped the heart out before incorporating it in to his body. His gaze slowly turned to the last men. "You were all warned what would happen, clearly I just should have killed you on the spot last time....oh well, lesson learned," Kakuzu said before stretching his hand forward and crushing the man's neck.

With the last man dead, Kakuzu slowly started to breathe more as his fatigue caught up with him. They were surrounded by so many of the dead, it was all disgusting as the blood now soaked the streets. Despite this Kakuzu's attention was only on one thing.

"Are you alright?" he asked Kaliegh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Somehow, Kaliegh wasn't disgusted by how Kakuzu took hearts. This had been the first time she had seen him do it, and she had been sure that it would disgust her, but it didn't. Rather, she was more impressed than anything else. Recovering from the surprise of having seen him do it twice (and live to both remember and retell that tale), she let out a sigh on her own. Her fatigue hit her now and she rubbed her side where she was cut.

Her shoulder was the more severe of the injuries, but she seemed relatively unbothered by it. "I'm fine." She told him, leaning against a tree and then sitting down. She just needed a bit of rest. "Do you have that medical kit you carry with you? I can deal with my injuries." She grabbed a handful of various colored pills from the small pouch on her leg and poured them into her mouth. Most medical shinobi would be against her taking so many at once, but there was no one here to stop her.

Slowly, as she ate them, her injuries started to shrink. The majority of the pills would help increase her blood production, which her body was still struggling to do whenever she was injured.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm

"Of course," Kakuzu said as he reached deeply in to his cloak and offered up the kit to Kaliegh. His own injuries were easy enough to heal. There was still some natural work that needed to be done, but the open wounds would be sealed by the tendrils. Kakuzu had several years of practice after all, it was easy for him to close his own wounds without even thinking about it anymore.

Kakuzu watched as Kaliegh ate her pills which helped her to rapidly recover. "If you would like I can sew some of your wounds shut. I'm an expect at it, and when I'm done I can remove the stitches easily and it'll seem like they were never there. Deidara got both of his arms cut off and I sewed them back on. And your injuries are nowhere near as severe."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"I'd appreciate it if you could fix my shoulder. That's really the only injury I have that I can't fix." She said honestly, starting to mend the one on her leg with the kit he gave her. After tending to that, she worked on the one at her side and then turned to treat some of Kakuzu's injuries, despite his protests. It was more to make her feel better than to actually help him. She knew he didn't require it, but it made her feel relieved to be of use to him.

A smile is what she offered him in thanks for him letting her treat him. "Come on. I could really use some rest now." She added, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Kakuzu moved his hand over Kaliegh's shoulder and allowed his tendrils to slowly slip out. Despite the fact that they pierced the skin to mend it together, it was amazing how little it actually hurt when Kakuzu was using it for medical purposes. He kept at it, making sure that the stitching was absolutely perfect. He wasn't going to stand in the way of Kaliegh's recovery, not when he could make it so much easier on her.

As they started walking, he agreed that they should rest and began to go back to the hotel. "Kaliegh," he finally said in a softer voice. "Why didn't you retreat when the odds were so stacked against us? We both likely could have died in that fight, and it had nothing to do with you."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Kaliegh closed her eyes as his tendrils entered her body. She had expected it to hurt, but was rather surprised that it was not as painful as she anticipated. Her eyes opened and she looked down at her shoulder as his tendrils slowly stitched her wound closed. A smile appeared on her face and she moved her shoulder before standing up. Alright! That was way better.

As they started to walk, she blinked, a little confused. "You're my partner." She answered. "I would never turn my back and just leave you there to face something like that. As great as you are, you're not invisible, no one is. If you'd been fully recovered, I probably would have started a competition with you. I'm not someone who is out to live forever or anything like that. I want you to be safe. I'm not immortal, Kakuzu. I could die today or tomorrow, and I won't let one of the most important men who have ever entered my life to depart from it because someone holds a grudge against him. I'm not afraid to die, in battle or otherwise. Never forget that, because I will never run away."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Kakuzu listened in silence the whole time, wanting to make sure that he heard and understood Kaliegh's entire logic behind why she did what she did. IT wasn't that he wasn't grateful, but he was surprised. Most of his old partners would have fled out of fear for their own safety if Kakuzu told them to, but Kaliegh didn't do that, she stayed and fought with him to make sure that he would live even if she got hurt and scarred for it. And she was already in a sick condition.

However, it was one of the last things that Kaliegh said that caused Kakuzu to stop in his tracks. He didn't even say anything until Kaliegh turned to look at him. "One of the most important men to walk in to your life?" he repeated as he stared at her. It was as if he couldn't believe that she said that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Very slowly, Kaliegh realized that Kakuzu had stopped. She nodded, in reply to his question and smiled. "Yes." She finally said, confirming what he'd heard. "I've never had anyone like you in my life before, for good, or for bad. So few people believe in me and that makes me feel worth while. I always felt that I had to prove myself with other shinobi, because I'm young, a woman, sick, crippled, anything. I always had a reason to prove myself to get better, to earn respect. But... you're not like them. You gave me respect when I gave it to you and it felt as if you truly care about me. It's not by some obligation. You struck Youki because you didn't want him to insult me or be aggressive toward me, not because he disrespected the Akatsuki. That had nothing to do with the Akatsuki."

There was a pause, during which she bit her lip, staring at him, quite unsure.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Kakuzu listened in silence, biting his lip beneath his mask as Kaliegh spoke. It was almost hard to hear her speak about what she felt. The amount of emotion that she spoke, she was not faking the emotions that she placed before him. Everything that she came forward with she meant, because that was just how Kaliegh was. He couldn't believe that someone like her was describing him as being important. He had thought that only Pein saw the value that Kakuzu had, and that was because they had worked together for years.

"You're right," Kakuzu said as he glanced down at the ground. "There is one thing that I have to admit to you though," he said in a very low voice as he slowly brought up his eyes to meet Kaliegh. "What I did for you, you're right that it wasn't for the Akatsuki. It was for you, but part of it was because....because...I think that you are unlike any woman I've ever felt before. And I think that I feel something for you that it feels like I've never had."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:01 am

The silence between them put Kaliegh on edge, especially because she wasn't entirely sure how he was taking what she'd said. He felt unnerved and that concerned her greatly. There was a part of her that she wished would just tell him what she actually wanted to say, yet there was also a part of her that held her back. Saying something like that to him was stupid.

However, when he went on, a strange warm feeling started to course its way through her body and a sensation that she had rarely ever felt before blossomed in her stomach. A small sound of surprise escaped her and she smiled. She took a step forward. Then another one. Slowly, she closed to gap between them (which was only a few feet) and stood in front of him. Glancing up at him, she smiled, rather weakly and raised a hand toward his face. It was slow, so it seemed unlikely that she'd smack him, but instead pulled the mask off his face, wrapped the arm that held his mask around his neck and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 am

Kakuzu was silent as he saw the look on Kaliegh's face. He felt that it was a good one, but the sound of surprise that came from her mouth put him on edge. What if he had said the wrong thing? What if he had just ruined the bond that they had up till this point? Kakuzu didn't know, but it made him nervous. Soon enough she began to walk towards him, slowly moving her hands up to her face to take his mask off. It was only then, that her lips pressed against hers and he felt the soft kiss that she was giving him.

At first Kakuzu hardly reacted, but he then began to return the kiss, placing a hand on Kaliegh's back to hold her steady as they kissed. He held it for a good minute before slowly pulling away, breaking the kiss as he looked in to her eyes.

"Kaliegh...you...you feel this way too?" was all he managed to ask.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 am

"You're kind of an idiot." She replied, looking up into his eyes after he'd broken the kiss. "I wouldn't stand at your side and risk death with you if I didn't. And I certainly would not have kissed you." She leaned forward, kissing him again, this time a little more softly. She felt at ease now, and couldn't stop smiling. "I umm..." She whispered. Then, she laughed.

It went without saying that Youki was going to hate this, but that's not really what she wanted to say at all. "I want to join the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:16 am

Kakuzu just listened as Kaliegh explained how it was obvious that she felt the same way. He supposed that she had a point, after all most people wouldn't be willing to do that. she had stayed behind and risked her life in order to make sure that Kakuzu would live, and it was because she had feelings for him and didn't want him to die. It's the same reason he tried to protect her during the fight, even though he had lost a heart in the process.

At what she said last, his eyes widened slightly but was soon replaced by a smile. This smile was much more visible now that his mask was off. "I had a feeling that you were going to come around at some point. What about your brother though?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 am

Kaliegh was a little unsure on how to answer the question. "Youki's just going to have to deal with it. I'm not his slave, I have to right to do what I want and to be happy. I want to be with you and I want to be free from him." She said, looking at him, a little uncertain of what will happen from here. But no matter what happened, she wanted to be with him and that's all that mattered.

"Come on, I want to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

Kakuzu smiled as Kaliegh said that she was going to just figure it out no matter what it cost. That made him happy, and he couldn't help but let his smile show as they walked together. "Yeah, some rest definitely sounds good," he admitted as he thought back on the battle and realized how tired he had really become.

He lead her to the hotel and up to their room within a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:52 am

Kaliegh fell asleep as soon as they got back to the hotel. She slept until late into the next day and woke up around noon when she felt Kakuzu move on the bed beside her. groggily, she rolled over to look at him as he stood up. They had never shared a bed before now, but she figured it was so he could make sure she didn't bleed to death or something.

"What time is it?" She asked, wrapping herself in her blanket. "Does the hotel have room service?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 am

The next morning Kakuzu woke up as he felt Kaliegh moving. He had always been a light sleeper, he found it helpful for missions where he was alone. That way if any enemy patrols were nearby it would be easy to wake up. IT was a bitch when the neighbors had a loud dog though.

As he pushed himself up from the bed he slowly looked over at Kaliegh as she wrapped the blanket around her body. "Of course they have room service," he said as he rubbed his eyes. He pointed over to the bedside table. "There's a menu in the first drawer with a number to call."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 am

"Order me something I'll like." SHe mumbled, moving to the end of the bed, watching him, holding onto one of the pillows that were beside her. Watching him was strange from this angle, especially since she had never really focused so intently on him before. Kaliegh couldn't help but wonder how a relationship would change things between them and if it would make things between them different, especially since they were partners.

"Hey Kakuzu?" She asked softly. "Would the two of us being together be considered a conflict of interest? Since we're partners in Akatsuki and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next