DC Genesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:37 pm

"Hey now, what did i tell you about getting ideas?" Neal said as he listened to Rose's comment about condoms. It was a funny one, but one that he hadn't exactly been expecting. Much like Rose, most likely, he was still playing through the images of Holly in his mind while she played the images of Selina. The two were skilled, beautiful, and a pleasure to be around.

Neal would have to make sure that he came back some time.

After thinking about this he slowly glanced over at Rose. "Well, I'm in the driver's seat and have the keys...so where would you like me to take you before I go back home?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Rose breathed out a sigh, as she put her seat belt on. "Not ideas, just urges," she said. "I guess I'll just have to settle for a little alone time before I go to sleep... which I'll be doing at your place. Unless I'm not still invited to stay the night." Slowly turning her gaze to him, she added, "Am I still invited? Because I was thinking, I might just stick around Gotham for a little while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Neal was silent for a while as Rose said that she thought about staying at Neal's place again. Well, he hadn't been expecting her to say that. After all, it wasn't like that he had any real reason to trust her. A beer and a private dance were great, but it still was a bit much to forget stealing the car. Still, she didn't have anywhere to go did she?

"I take it that you're going to promise to never attempt to borrow my car again?" he asked as he looked right at Rose.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I won't borrow your car," Rose muttered, folding her arms across her chest. "Don't know what you're so bent out of shape about, though. THe night turned out alright, didn't it? Now hurry up and get driving, I don't want to lose this heat before I get a chance to work it out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:48 pm

A loud laugh escaped Neal's lips as Rose went on to talk about the night as a whole. He supposed that she did have a point, without her Neal wouldn't of met one of his favorite new strippers after all. "Fair enough," he said as he started the car. "Back to home than," he said before pulling out of the parking lot of the strip club and driving back home.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:53 pm

When they arrived back at Neal's house, Rose quickly hopped out of the car and hurried up the front steps. She really did want to work out that tingling before it went away; she hadn't had a high like this in a long time, let alone a chance to do something about it. "So, I'm gonna be using the bathroom for a bit, just so you know." She stopped a moment as she reached the door and looked back at him, furrowing her brow. "Uh... where's your bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Neal pointed down the hallway. "Second door on your right, you can't miss it," he said as he took off his jacket. Despite Rose's word, Neal made sure to keep the car keys in his pocket. Clint had his own car so he probably wouldn't find it strange that Neal still had the keys, plus it would prevent Rose from getting to them. "Anyway, enjoy yourself. See you in the morning," Neal said before going to his room and plopping down on to his bed.

What a night.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh I will," Rose assured, as she hurried down the hallway. She disappeared into the bathroom a second later and slammed the door behind her. It wouldn't be another hour until she finally came out, with weak legs and a drunken smile on her face. Now that was she had really, really needed. Almost really was a shame that Neal hadn't had any condoms, that might have been even better. Didn't matter that she didn't really like him that much, he would have sufficed just fine. Still, her fingers had been great, too. She was satisfied for the moment. A short while later, she found her way back to the couch, collapsed onto the pillow, and promptly passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Neal slept well that night, passing out like a rock after his face had hit the pillow. He had woken up early in the morning, getting up and stretching as he felt multiple cracks in his back. He moved over to his closet to get dressed, taking the keys out of his pocket and transferring them to his new pair of pants. That along with some socks and a new shirt was all that Neal needed. He moved out, heading to the front room and wondering if Rose was still asleep or not.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Rose was, in fact, still asleep. Although, her current state of dress wasn't exactly 'family friendly', considering that somehow during the night, her jeans had come off, effectively leaving her in just her white undershirt and her underwear. The blanket she'd been given, too, had mostly drifted off of her, as she partially hung off the couch on he way to the floor. Probably not something that Neal wanted his father and sister waking up to, but hey, Rose didn't exactly hang around families that much. She had never really had to be... modest, as Neal himself had learned last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Neal walked out, combing his hair over with his hand as he moved towards the living room. His hair had always been easy to deal with thankfully. The most he ever had to do was get a comb, and even then it only took about two seconds. Course, all thoughts of his hair immediately went out the window as Neal walked in to the living room. "Ah hell," was all that Neal could say as he saw Rose laying on the couch.

Sure HE didn't mine the view, but that didn't guarantee that his father and little sister would appreciate it. Neal glanced down the hallway, as if looking to see if anyone was coming or not. Thankfully no one was immediately on the way, so Neal moved over and grabbed the blanket before lightly trying to cover Rose up again.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm

About the time that Neal got over Rose with the blanket, she started to wake up. Her eyes flickered a little at first, followed by a tired groan, and then she finally looked upwards just in time to see him crouched over her with his hands on the blanket. For a long moment she just stared at him, until finally picking her leg up and gently kicking him away. "Yeah, nice try, buddy, but you missed out on your opportunity last night. I'm not in the mood anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Neal was lightly pushed away as Rose moved her leg in order to kick him. "What?" Neal asked but only took a moment to piece it together as he understood Rose's words. "I'm not trying to do that," he said in an annoyed tone as he glanced down the hallway again. "But I would appreciate you putting your pants back on," he said in a soft voice. "My dad might not appreciate it."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:30 pm

"Huh?" Rose pulled back to blanket and looked down at herself, letting out a confused huff of air as she did. "Well that's weird... I don't remember taking my pants off last night. At least, not outside the bathroom..." With a small shrug, she swung her legs over the side of the couch and grabbed her jeans, quickly pulling them on. Then, she stood up, stretched her arms and back out, and headed over to the kitchen. "So what's for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Well Neal was glad that at least that was over. Had anyone seen Rose like that there was no telling what might happen. Clint was a good dad, but Neal didn't know how he would deal with a half naked girl in his living room with his son. That kind of thing tended to get mixed reviews. "Well, whatever's available I guess," Neal said as he walked in to the kitchen behind Rose. "What exactly are you hungry for?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:44 pm

"I don't really care, anything I guess," Rose said, with a small shrug. Leaning forward, she pulled open the refrigerator and poked around inside for a minute. "I see some eggs in here... got any bacon? Or sausage, I like sausage. Haven't had any in a while, though... come to think of it , I haven't had a proper breakfast in a long time. Though you may want to cook it... I don't exactly have a lot of cooking experience, and you probably don't want me burning your house down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

"Yeah, burning my house down wouldn't exactly be the kind of gift I'd want back from you," Neal said jokingly as he reached in to a side cabinet in the fridge and removed some sausage links. "Feel free to just take a seat if you like," Neal said as he gathered some eggs, hashbrowns, and some bread for some toast. It took him just two minutes to set everything up before starting to cook it all.

"So, you always arm wrestle large men in your spare time?" Neal asked as the strangeness of Rose's physique and how she fought came back to his mind. He still couldn't help but wonder how she dodged all of his real attacks.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 pm

"Don't mind if I do," she said, sitting down at the kitchen table. She had absolutely no qualms about waiting and doing nothing while someone else made her food. Leaning back in her seat, she held her arms behind her head and gave a little shrug at Neal's next question. "Not always, no. I'm pretty good at poker, too. Oh, and I'm killer at pool. S'pretty much how I make my money... what little of it I can." Of course, there was that stint she had in an underground fight club, but she got banned for life when she put five men in the hospital. Wasn't like it was her fault... they signed the waivers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm

"I see," Neal remarked as he listened to Rose's story. It sounded like Rose made her money by gambling for the most part. That was always risky when it came to large men like that. Still, from what Neal had seen it seemed like Rose could easily handle herself. It made him wonder about what exactly kind of a background she came from. He flipped a few of the sausages and kept going on the eggs and hashbrowns.

"So how long have you been on your own exactly? It sounds like you've been doing this for a while."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Rose shrugged, swinging her legs back and forth beneath the table. "A year, I think. Maybe a year and a half." She didn't elaborate further than that, though. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that she didn't really want to talk about her past very much, so if Neal knew what was good for him he wouldn't press her on the issue. "Been all over, though. Keystone City, Star City, Central City, now here in Gotham. Was on my way to Metropolis, but I guess I'm sticking around here for a bit. Can't say I'm very fond of the local bat brigade, though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 pm

"Ah, gotya," Neal commented and could sense the tone in Rose's voice saying that he should drop it. Despite Neal's curiosity, he didn't really want to have to learn how hard Rose could punch. At the mention of all the places she had been to though, Neal glanced towards her curiously. Interesting, that was quite the list of places that she had been to. That motorcycle had been good mileage apparently.

"What's in Metropolis for you? And what do you have against Batman?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:15 pm

"Nothing, to be honest," she said. "Just thought it might be a nice place to visit. It's not like I have a place to settle down, so I just sort of... keep going to wherever interests me at the time. Plus, you can only hustle the same idiots for so long in one spot, so you gotta keep moving to find new dumbasses willing to throw away their money."

At his next question, she just sort of shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Bunch of freaks who dress up in tight black outfits that go running around at night to beat up bad guys? COme on, that seriously doesn't weird you out? And for the record, I got stopped by one of them last night before I met you... the one with the blue, I don't know who he is, but you'd think he has more important things to take care of than stopping a little hot wiring... his ass did look nice in those pants, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:18 pm

"That would be Nightwing," Neal said as he continued to cook the food, only glancing at Rose every now and than as she spoke. He didn't want the the food to be burned after all. It was taking a while because he was also preparing some for Clint and Jordan for when they woke up. It might be a Saturday, but Clint still had to go in for work. Jordan also had to get up to go to her job as a math tutor. He figured making breakfast for everyone would be nice.

"If he caught you hot wiring a car, I'm amazed that you're not in jail. The bat family is pretty efficient at this sort of thing. They've been doing it for years," Neal admitted. As someone that had lived in Gotham his whole life, he knew quite a bit about the Bats.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 pm

"Yeah, well, he obviously never came across someone like me before," she replied, with a dismissive wave. "Poor guy didn't know what hit him. Pretty slow, too, because I outran him all the way to the park." Then again, there weren't a whole lot of people she knew that could keep up with her in a foot race. Barring people like The Flash or Superman... yeah, she had most of them beat. "Almost wish I'd met him under different circumstances, though... wouldn't mind taking a roll in the sack with that one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Neal just held back a chuckle as Rose went from hating the guy to immediately wishing that she could have slept with him. She was a character definitely, but Neal liked that. She wasn't boring at all, she probably had a ton of adventures. "Food's done," Neal said as he scooped some of each on to a plate before handing it over to Rose. He went to get some for himself while leaving a bit for when Clint and Jordan woke up. Neal soon moved over to the table and began to eat.

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next