Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

DC Genesis - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Neal soon found himself flat up against the bed, he looked up just in time to see Rose plant herself down. He gave a smile as he reached down for his zipper. "You're the best friend a guy can have, you know that?" he asked before doing as she said.

You gotta love Christmas miracles.

---

The next day, the family woke up and joined Rose in the living room. She had already been awake, despite the long night that she and Neal had together. Thankfully the rest of the family didn't know about that. With everyone awake they quickly began to open up the gifts. Eventually, Rose was handed a long and thin package that was marked from Jordan.

Jordan just sat there with a smile on her face, waiting for Rose to open up the gift.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Rose Wilson

The night before had indeed been a long one... very good, too. Still, Rose was up at six like always to work out, eventually joined by the rest of the family. It was a very good thing that burying her face into a pillow could muffle her screaming and moaning enough that the others wouldn't hear, otherwise she and Neal would never be able to do that.

When it finally came time for Jordan to give her present, Rose took the long thing box and looked at it a moment, confused. She honestly had no idea what it was supposed to be. Shrugging, she tore off the wrapping paper, although that did nothing to reveal what it was considering she was met with a blank cardboard box. Frowning slightly, she dug into the cardboard as well, until finally pulled the item free from inside. When she finally saw what it was, her eyes lit up. Clutched in her grasp was a sleek, decorative katana, straight from Japan.

"Whoa..." she muttered, drawing it from the scabbard. It was only ornamental, so the blade wasn't sharp, but it was still a magnificent piece of craftsmanship. With a wide grin, she looked over at Jordan and said, "You... remembered that conversation we had? I barely even remember mentioning it."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 am

"Yeah well, I guess that it was easy for me to remember. I've never heard you say that you wanted anything else. So I made sure to order one once you mentioned it," Jordan said honestly as she kept up her smile. She was glad that Rose liked it. Jordan was always quiet around strangers, but she was starting to get more comfortable around Rose. If Neal liked her than Jordan should as well right? It was at least a good start.

"I hope that you like it, I wasn't really sure how to tell if it was a good one....so I hope that it's still good," she added.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 am

Rose Wilson

"Are you kidding me?" Rose said, giving the sword another once over. It truly was a work of art. "I don't like it." With a deft, almost expert touch, she spun the blade around and slammed it back home into its scabbard. "I frickin' love it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 am

Jordan could only hold her smile as Rose did a cool move with the sword before putting it away. She had been hoping that was what Rose would say, but she was still worried when they first put in the order. It wasn't super expensive, but it wasn't cheap either. Seemed like it was money well spent though.

---

Eventually the gifts were done being opened and the family had gone their separate ways once again. Jordan went to her room to try on some of the new clothes that she had got, while Clint also went to his room in order to put away the gifts that he received from his children. At that moment even Neal was in his room, putting away the stuff that he got as well. Rose had come with him as well to just chill.

"After we open the gifts the family kinda goes their own way to test out everything that they got," Neal admitted before taking a seat on the bed. "What are you gonna do? Test out your ride to make sure it's still working?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

Rose Wilson

Rose sat on the edge of Neal's bed, casually flicking the guard of the sword to pop it out of its scabbard, then pulling it back in with her thumb. She had barely put the thing down since she got it. "Oh you'd better believe it," Rose said, with a grin. "Think I'll hit the freeway a bit... and keep myself under the posted speed limits, of course." Obviously. "Then I might come back and stop at a bar... just me tonight, though, sorry. I want a little alone time with my baby."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

Neal just smiled as Rose mentioned her last statement, apparently her and that motorcycle needed some intimate time together. He guessed it made sense, she really loved that thing after all. He just hoped that it didn't get stolen again. "That's fair enough," Neal said as he put away the new jacket that he had received from his father. "Just make sure to have some fun for me."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am

Rose Wilson

"Oh, don't worry," Rose said, with a grin. "I will."

An hour later, she was racing down the center lane of the Gotham freeway, heading east towards Metropolis. She didn't plan on leaving, though. No, she'd go out maybe twenty miles, then come back. She just wanted to get in a good, good ride. Oh, how she had missed this thing... the feel of the wind against her face, her hair whipping behind her, that rumbling between her legs.... yeah, she definitely missed that rumbling most of all. Her very first Christmas... and it might just very well be the best day of her life.

Some time later, Rose found herself at one of the local Gotham bars. She had just relaxed at first, sat at the counter and downed a few beers. Now, however, she was making a point of hustling a bunch of near drunken idiots at pool. She'd lost the first couple games, on purpose of course. Once she raised the stakes, though, she turned it up a notch, and now she was cleaning house. None of the guys seemed to mind, though... as far as they were concerned, they were just paying to see her bending over the pool table to make her shots. The jeans she wore did happen to accentuate her perfectly toned rear end quite well...

"Watch and weep, boys," she said, striking the cuball with expert precision. With a solid thwack, the eight ball went straight into the corner pocket, as she had called. "And now, pay up."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 am

Rose's perfect ability to play pool never ceased to amaze. One by one she took down every single opponent that came to face her. By the end of the night it seemed like she was building up quite the large amount of bills, and they weren't ones either. It wasn't until very late in the night and after her latest win that things were going to begin changing. As Rose went to collect her money she would find someone standing across from her, a person that took several hundreds out of her wallet before placing them down on the table.

"No chance you're up for double or nothing?" a soft voice said from across the pool table. As Rose looked up she would see a tall girl standing in front of her, looked to even be around the same age as Rose herself. Her hair was short, but her eyes were sharp and fierce. There was a different look in her eyes compared to almost anyone she had ever met. This woman had a story, and it seemed like she wasn't planning on leaving.

"Come now darling, you're not gonna quit while you're ahead are you? That wouldn't be any fun," the girl said as she held her smile and kept her eyes locked on to Rose. "Up for one more game tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 am

Rose Wilson

When Rose looked up at the figure who had slapped down a few hundreds onto the pool table, her eyebrows lifted. For a moment, she almost didn't even hear the girl--yes, girl... not quite a woman. Just like Rose herself, near the same age... another fake ID?--instead, just staring. There was something about her eyes that intrigued Rose... and of course the rest of that body didn't hurt, either. After taking a long look, she glanced back down at the table and then took out a few hundreds of her own, matching the amount.

"Honey, for you I'll play all night," she said, starting the flirting off thick and heavy.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:47 am

The woman tilted her head with a look of curiosity for a moment before smiling lightly. "Flattery will earn you points," the woman said before extending her hand over the table. It was only polite to shake hands before a match after all right? "The name's Zoe, pleasure to make your acquaintance," she said with a warm smile. She soon pulled her hand away after Rose shook it, only to tighten the coat that she was wearing over herself.

"Now than, I issued the challenge. So I say that it's only fair that you break correct?" Zoe asked as she looked at Rose and gave the very smallest wink.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 am

Rose Wilson

"Rose," she introduced, giving the girl a firm handshake. Yeah, she could definitely come to like this chick. As Zoe mentioned who should break, Rose simply smirked and set up the rack, pulling it into place. Then, she chalked up her pool stick and moved to the other end of the table to make her shot.

"Oh, I'd like to break off a piece of something, for sure," she said quietly, just loud enough for Zoe to hear, ye also softly enough that she could have been just saying it to herself. Still grinning, she made her shot and opened the game.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am

Rose would only see it if she was looking. Although Zoe didn't say anything, the smallest of smiles played at the corner of her lips. This was going to be one interesting night, that was for certain. She stayed silent though, waiting for Rose to make her move. She didn't want to speak and disrupt Rose's concentration. That would just be unsportsmanlike after all. They couldn't have that.

"A good break," Zoe said after Rose made her shot. "Now let's see," she said as she looked down at the table. For the next minute she didn't move, say anything, or even blink. She seemed to just be staring at the table. Suddenly though, she got up and moved to a new corner on the table. She lined herself up before immediately taking a shot. Within seconds, two of the striped balls had been launched in to corners.

This went on for three more turns, and by the time that Zoe finally missed a shot she had landed five of the striped balls in to the corners. The one that she missed, bumped at the corner and barely stopped. "Damn it, so close," Zoe said with a sigh before looking over at Rose. "I guess that it's your turn now."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 am

Rose Wilson

"Not bad," Rose said, walking around to the side of the table. She could already see quite a few shots that she could make. "But let's see what I can do..."

It was a short game. In spite of Rose matching Zoe's number after her first turn, she eventually missed, as well. Then, once Zoe stepped up again, that was it. Shot after shot sunk into the pockets, shots that Rose was quite simply astounded at. She watched with her eyes wide as the eight ball finally dropped into the side pocket, then let out a huff of air and brought her hands to her hips. "The hell... that's the first time I've ever lost."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 am

"The first time?" Zoe questioned as she picked up the money and began to count it. She smiled to herself before placing it all in her wallet and turning back to Rose. "I am so glad that I was able to be a memorable part of your life," she said as she held that same expression on her face. Those eyes though, there was just something that was so piercing about them. It was as if she could see through the next hundred miles.

Zoe suddenly glanced down at the table and her face seemed to grow concerned. "Oh no...I just realized," she said as she looked at Rose with a frown, "That was all your money wasn't it?" she said and before waiting for Rose to answer she pulled out a hundred and placed it in Rose's hand, making Rose close her hand around it by using her own. They were close now, only inches apart. "You know...there might be a way that I'd let you earn all your money back," she said in a very soft and quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am

Rose Wilson

"Hrm... I bet you are," Rose muttered, taking in a deep breath as she watched Zoe scoop the money off the table. When Zoe mentioned how it was all her money, Rose bowed her head and exhaled. That was most of her money, yeah. A night's worth of hard work, gone in the flash of a single pool game. Well, it had to happen some time, she supposed.

It was when Zoe came forward and placed a hundred in her hand, closing her fingers, that Rose looked up. She stopped a moment, breathing inward and looking back into those piercing eyes... they were so close now, their bodies. "Is that so? ...what exactly did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 am

As Rose posed her question, Zoe suddenly gained a thoughtful look. "Oh no, I guess that I didn't think that far ahead," she said with a voice that made it very clearly she knew exactly what was running through her mind right now. She closed her eyes for a few moments, that smile never leaving her face even once. "Well....I guess there is something that you could do for me to earn your money back," Zoe said as her other hand came up and gently touched Rose's shoulder.

"I believe that it's tradition in our society, that when a woman takes her clothes off that you usually pay her. Remind me, is that true?" Zoe asked as her voice was barely audible, the breath of her voice gently moving against Rose with every word that was spoken.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 am

Rose Wilson

At the suggestion, Rose had to pause. At first, she had thought it was just flirty banter... but now it seemed that Zoe was being serious, propositioning her with money for sex. Her thoughts briefly fled back to her earlier life, forced into prostitution at a young age. Those were different circumstances, a different place, yes, but... no, she was nobody's prostitute.

Of course, she was not one to pass up an opportunity like this, either. "Oh, I'm quite sure that it's a grand tradition... but baby, you can keep the money. I'll do this for free."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 am

Zoe titled her head curiously, amazed that Rose would turn away the money like that. She hadn't exactly lost a small bit of change either. The girl's smile just deepened as her finger traced over Rose's hand. "You make a kind offer, I accept," Zoe said as she let go of Zoe's hand. "Do you have a car here? Or shall I be the one to give you a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:30 am

Rose Wilson

"I got a ride," Rose assured, gently running her own hand along Zoe's shoulder. A second later, she started heading towards the door. "I'll follow you, wherever you wanna do this." As she left, she grew quite a wide, eager smile. Best day ever? She thought so.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:35 am

They were outside within moments, Zoe tightening her jacket around her once again as they hit the cold air of Gotham. She looked over at Rose and motioned to her right. "This right here is my ride," she said as she turned her head. Where Zoe was motioning to would be a sight that Rose, more than anyone else, could appreciate. In the spot that Zoe pointed to was a bright cherry red motorcycle. It looked brand new, or good enough to the point where Zoe must have taken great care of it. "It's my little baby," Zoe said as she slowly swung her legs over the bike and looked back to Rose.

"Think you can keep up?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 am

Rose Wilson

When Zoe revealed her source of transportation, Rose's smile grew even larger. She walked up to the bike, circling it a couple of times and examining it closely. "Wow... now that's a nice ride," she said, then turning back to her own bike. It certainly wasn't a piece of crap or anything, but it had clearly seen its use. Still, the engine purred like a kitten, and it could go just as fast as any. Hopping on her own motorcycle, she started the engine and glanced back at Zoe with a wink. "Oh, I'm sure I'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 am

Zoe just smiled as Rose complimented her ride. "Why thank you kindly, I appreciate you pointing it out. So few people can appreciate the true beauty that comes with a piece of machinery," Zoe remarked before looking over to see Rose hop on to her own motorcycle. She eyed the piece for a moment. "Yours is quite lovely as well, I bet it has more than one story to tell," she remarked before starting up her engines. It was only a few seconds later that she pulled out and took off down the road.

The trip lasted several minutes as the girls traveled down the highway. They kept making their way, only occasionally swerving between cars that were in their way. It was their own fault for going too slow after all right? Eventually, they pulled up in front of a rather nice home. "And here we are," Zoe said as she parked her motorcycle and killed the engine. "Home sweet home."

The house was two stories. It wasn't exactly a mansion, but from far away it probably seemed like one. The walls were nice, the land was well kept, and everything about it seemed to scream that Zoe came from a wealthy family.

"Follow me," Zoe said as she walked up to the door before fiddling with her keys in order to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:47 am

Rose Wilson

When they finally arrived at Zoe's home, which was quite a spectacle, Rose hopped off her bike and uttered a low whistle as she looked up at the place. Definitely larger than the Anderson household, that was for sure. She was certain that decor was elegant, and the beds were... quite comfortable. "Nice place you got here," she said, standing calmly behind Zoe as she got the door open. "You live all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

"Usually yes," Zoe said as she opened the door and moved inside. "Sometimes I made sure to have the occasional guest come over though," she said with another subtle wink before opening the door and pushing her way inside. The first room that they came to seemed more like an entrance hall rather than a room that merely had the front door on it. In front of them were the stairs that lead up, and on either side of them were doors that were opened which lead down to various hallways.

"Now than...shall we commence and move upstairs, or can I perhaps interest you in a drink first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next