Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

DC Genesis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 pm

"Fair enough," Neal said as he was quiet for a moment and thought that he should say something. "Well, I guess that I'll just see you in the morning or something," Neal said with a smile before heading down the hallway. "Sleep well" he said before heading over to his room. He was still going to stay up for some time, working on wrapping some of those Christmas presents. He had no idea, what Rose was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Rose lay wide awake for roughly two hours in silence and darkness, just staring up at the ceiling. She listened to the sound of a clock ticking somewhere in the background, counting down the seconds until she finally believed that enough time had passed for everyone in the house to fall asleep. Then, she climbed off the couch and hurried across the floor, towards the door.

"Keys, keys, keys..." she muttered. She eventually found them hanging on a small hook near the door. Smirking to herself, she grabbed them and pushed the door open. "Come to mama." She whistled as she walked out of the house, strolling up to the car and climbing into the driver's side. She had the engine revved a second later, pulling back out of the driveway, and in seconds peeled out down the street.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Neal was still up in his room, putting the finishing touches on his last Christmas present that he was wrapping. "And that should do it," he said as he hid it in the back of his closet with the others. "And with that done I think it's time to call it a night," Neal said as he moved over to his bed and began to lay down. He was just closing his eyes when he heard something very familiar, something that sounded like a car engine. "What the hell?" Neal asked himself as he stood up.

It was only a minute later that Neal ran out to the living room, seeing Rose gone and the bed not made at all. After moving outside it became very evident what had happened. "God damn it!" Neal nearly shouted as he just wanted to punch something. Stupid stupid, he had been used this whole time. He quickly ran inside and began to get changed, soon grabbing the one thing that Rose hadn't accounted for. The GPS locator for the car.

"Come on you skank, you are going to regret this," Neal said as he quickly began to activate the device. "Good signal...perfect," Neal said before turning and grabbing his bike. As long as Rose made a few stops, he'd hopefully be able to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:30 pm

"Come on, you gotta try harder than that," Rose said, holding a hand over her mouth and giving a fake yawn.

"The... fuck.. are you... made of?" the musclebound man across from her uttered, his face going bright red as he struggled to move her arm.

"A lot more than you, apparently," she replied, then slamming his arm down on the table. The surrounding onlookers erupted in a cacophony of jeers and laughs as the man pulled his arm back, barely able to move it. "That was almost entertaining. Now pay up."

The man glared back at her a moment, then finally reached into his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. She quickly took it from him and stuffed it into her jacket. This was how she thought she'd spend her night, hustling a bunch of dumb oafs who thought they were strong in arm wrestling contests at the local downtown bar. They had no idea what kind of strength she had, though, and each new man that lined up in hopes of taking her down went away disappointed with a bruised elbow. The only downside was that they didn't know they were actually being manhandled by a seventeen year old girl, rather than the twenty-one plus woman they thought she was.

"Alright," she said, with a grin, "who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 am

Neal was panting slightly as he peddled his bike further down the road. Damn, she had really gone a bit further than he had been hoping for. He kept biking, eventually coming over a hill and seeing something in the distance. It was some sort of a building in the distance, surrounded by some cars, one of them that looked very familiar to Neal. He shot down the road. "YES! YES this is it," Neal said as he reached the car and saw the license plates. He tried to open the door, only to find that it was locket. "God damn it" he muttered before turning to the building, hearing a commotion coming from inside.

Neal made his way in, seeing a bunch of men and woman gathered around an event. As Neal moved closer, he saw that it was an arm wrestling table where Rose and another man were currently situated. Just seeing her with that smile on her face made Neal's blood boil.

"Who's next?" Rose shouted.

"Hey Rose!" Neal shouted as he stood there to make sure that she saw him clearly. "How about you give me the keys to my car before I call the fucking police to arrest you for theft," he said in a loud enough tone for everyone in the bar to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 am

"Aaaand that's another one!" Rose declared, slamming down yet another challenger's arm. Poor bastards just didn't know when to quit.

As she took the next hundred dollar bill from her opponent, another voice called out over the crowd. She flinched instinctively, stiffening up and looking over to the boy standing there. Now how the hell had he made it past the guy checking Ids? surely he didn't have a fake one, too... and more importantly, how the hell had he found her?! He was supposed to be sleeping! Damn her for taking a detour before she got on the turnpike to Metropolis...

Clearing her throat, Rose leaned back in her seat and crossed her feet up on the table. "Theft, huh? Actually, I believe it's grand theft auto..." Growing a smirk across her face, she then reached into her pocket and pulled out the car keys, dangling them from her finger. "You looking for these?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am

"Whatever, theft of a car is called Grand Theft Auto, just whatever," Neal said as he really didn't want to have a debate of words right now with Rose. He just wanted his car back so he could go home and forget about all of this. He didn't want a large scene or anything like that. As far as he was concerned, Rose could cross the border in to Mexico and be abducted by drug lords. Right now he needed to focus on the goal.

Neal's eyes glanced at the keys as they were dangling around Rose's finger. "Now Rose, I really don't want to hurt you but you aren't giving me much choice. Give me the keys and I'll let you walk away. Don't make me take them from you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 am

Rose lifted an eyebrow, trying desperately to stifle back a laugh. She failed miserably, breaking out into a humorous cackle that almost had her in tears. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just... that kind of sounded like a threat right there, and I just... I can't even process... oh my god." She rubbed a few delighted tears out of the corner of her eyes and took in a deep breath to calm herself before standing up from the table. Jumping up on top of the table, she held the keys forward, waving them back and forth and added, "They're right here, come and get 'em."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:29 am

Neal just stood there as Rose began to laugh loudly at Neal, apparently not taking his threat very seriously. Given what she was doing to these guys in the arm wrestling competition, she probably had quite a bit of strength behind her arms. Neal really didn't want to fight that right now. Neal glanced around, seeing that almost everyone in the room had their eyes on him and Rose, wanting to see what would happen.

"Very well," Neal said before slowly starting to advance. As he's about halfway though, Neal started to cast an illusion. To Rose and those watching, it would look like Neal stopped halfway and was hesitating. However, just at that moment the real Neal would suddenly yank on the keys from Rose's hand, hoping that he could take these and get out before anyone would even question what was really going on.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:34 am

Rose swung the keys around her fingers as she watched Neal start to come forward. Oh man was this going to be fun... But then, as he got halfway across the floor he stopped, apparently finally realizing that he shouldn't be so eager to rush in against her. "What's the matter, cat got your nerve?"

"That's not how that saying goes," one of the guys nearby muttered.

"Oh who the fuck cares?" she replied, looking back over her shoulder at him. "Close enough, you dum f- what the hell?" At that moment, an image suddenly flashed through her mind, an image of Neal grabbing the keys from her fingers. She reacted instantly, flipping herself backwards off the table and landing in a crouch. But how could her precog have told her of that when Neal was still standing in the middle of the room?

"Okay... what the fuck's going on?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:46 am

"What the fuck?" was all that Neal could say as Rose somehow leaped back in time in order to avoid Neal taking the keys away from her. That was impossible! Out of everyone in the room Neal had made sure that Rose had been the one that he focused on the most, so how would she have avoided it? No one knew about it, so how would she have dodged that?

Neal had his illusion self walk over to where Neal currently was before dropping the illusion. "Alright Rose I don't get what you're trying to play at but I've had just about enough of it!" Neal said angrily as he looked at the white haired girl. "Give me the keys, now"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:51 am

Rose still had no idea what was going on. Maybe her precog had just glitched? No... it had never glitched before, no reason to think it would start now. Neal had made a grab for the keys, but at the same time he had been standing about twenty feet away from her... so how did he do it? Whatever it was, she didn't really feel like sticking around to find out.

"Oh, you want your keys?" she said, holding them out again. She stared at them for a brief moment, then reached down with one hand and tugged the front of her jeans open before stuffing them down her underwear. "They're yours if you can take them." She then started walking towards the exit of the bar, really wanting to get the hell out of Gotham before something else ridiculous happened that night. "But if you don't think you can, I'll be heading to Metropolis."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:56 am

Neal just watched with wide eyes as Rose decided to stick the keys in the one worst spot that she could pick, down her pants. Well, now this was just going to get uncomfortable for everyone wasn't it? As Rose made her way to the door, Neal wasn't quite sure what to do. He knew that he needed to chase after her, but something was still up. How had she dodged his grab earlier, those keys should have easily been his. Right now he couldn't worry about it, he just had to get them back.

Neal suddenly took off at a ran at Rose, casting an illusion to make it look like he was running much faster and would arrive at Rose much sooner than what he really would. His illusion would throw a punch that only Rose would see, while in actuality Neal's actual punch would come a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:02 am

Rose paused a moment, glancing back over her shoulder as Neal ran in at her. Well, he really didn't seem to be messing around this time, he was coming in full force... and fast. Faster than she would have expected from someone like him. She almost found it amusing that he actually threw a punch at her, considering she could see about a dozen different openings to counter and take advantage off. She'd have him on the ground begging for mercy in seconds.

When she went to block his punch, though, something very odd happened... nothing, to be more precise. She felt no contact, and the image of Neal went straight through her. Before should could contemplate what was going off, her precog went off again, this time showing Neal's knuckles cracking into her jaw. She instantly threw her head backwards to dodge the attack, stumbling off balance as she went. She backed through the door trying to maintain her balance, but eventually fell back onto her behind in the middle of the sidewalk.

"What in the hell...?" she muttered, clambering back to her feet. Something was definitely not right here, and damn it if she was going to stick around and find out. Instead, she ran back towards the car and got into the driver's seat, fumbling to get the keys into the ignition.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 am

Neal's attack once again missed, confusing the hell out of him yet again. The force of his blow had been too strong, and because of that he lost his balance just as Rose had done. They were both on the ground, confused by what was going on. How could she see him?! She shouldn't be able to avoid everything like this!? no one had ever seen what he was capable of before.

Neal pushed himself up, seeing Rose sprint for the car as he did so. He quickly took off, aiming to stop her before she started the car. Now that she knew Neal was after her, she wouldn't stop like this again. He arrived at the car, opening it quickly just as Rose was reaching for her keys. "Give me those!" Neal shouted as he tried to grab Rose's wrist which most likely had the key in that hand. He tried to yank on it, pulling the key closer towards him so he could stop her from starting the car.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 am

Rose had just pulled the keys out of her pants by the time Neal got into the car and made a grab for them. When he latched onto her wrist, trying to pull her hand away, she simply tugged back with an astounding show of strength, and likely yanking him over the passenger's seat as she slipped the key into the ignition and started the engine. She floored the gas pedal immediately, peeling out down the street with the passenger door still swinging open.

"Would you get up?" she said, taking a sharp turn on the wheel. The wide open car door suddenly slammed shut as she turned the corner, gunning it down a side street. "And get your head out of my fucking lap!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 am

Neal fought valiantly, but Rose was still stronger than him. He held on, but with one quick pull she had pulled her hand free but at the cost of launching Neal right in to the passenger seat of the car before allowing herself to start taking off. It only took Neal a few moments to get stabilized again and push himself up from where his head had landed.

If this was how Rose always drove, it was no wonder she was in so much trouble with the cops all the time. "Get out of your fucking lap!? Get out of my damn car!" Neal shouted before shoving right at Rose. "Pull over now and i'll make sure my dad doesn't throw your ass in jail for the rest of your life!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 am

"Are you fucking crazy?!" she shrieked, as Neal shoved her, causing her to suddenly swerve into the oncoming lane. Thankfully nothing was coming the other way, as she veered back into the correct lane. "Yeah, shove the person driving, get us both killed, that's brilliant!" Once Neal had righted himself back into his seat, Rose started to relax her control of the vehicle, slowing down to a more reasonable speed but not stopping. "Look, I need to get out of this city, and I need a car to do that. I would have to do steal yours if some other asshole hadn't stolen my ride, so blame that bastard if you want to blame someone. I'm not stopping, though, so either I slow down enough for you to jump out your door, or you come along for the ride."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 am

"Am I crazy? What the fuck would that make you?" Neal shot back as he looked at Rose. She had a point though, trying to attack her right now would be a bit suicidal in comparison to what else was going on. He gave an annoyed sigh before moving over to his seat and buckling his seat belt before listening to her. He listened in silence until she was quiet. "What the hell do you think is going to happen Rose? I'm literally in the car you stole and everyone back there can testify to what's going on here. Not to mention you're easy to spot out of a crowd, you're never going to get away with this."

He was silent for a while, not saying anything for a while as he looked at the road ahead. "Could have just asked for a ride....we probably would have helped you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 am

"Desperate," she muttered. "That's what it makes me." She went quiet for a while, keeping her eyes focused on the road ahead. Considering that she knew nothing about the layout of Gotham, she was having one hell of a time trying to get out of the neighborhood they were in and onto the highway. Not a goddamn sign anywhere. Finally, she huffed out an annoyed breath and said, "Yeah, I don't think giving me a ride would have worked out too well. You... really don't want to get involved with me, trust me on that. It's just best if I disappear... which, incidentally I'm pretty good at."

As they turned the corner of another dark side street, Rose sank back in her seat and sighed. "And for the record, I wasn't planning on stealing your car. I was just... borrowing it. I'd have left it in a safe place and sent you the keys when I didn't need it anymore, probably after I figured out what the hell I'm doing, which I still don't know."

She continued driving around the area for about another twenty minutes, growing increasingly frustrated that she couldn't find an on ramp anywhere. She had no fucking clue where she was at this point. Finally, she let out a loud groan and slumped against the steering wheel as she pulled the vehicle over to stop. "Well, now I'm just starting to get bored... don't suppose you know any good strip clubs around here, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am

"This entire story isn't exactly reassuring me that this trip is going to end well," Neal commented as he glanced over at Rose. He couldn't say that he fully understood what it was like to be in Rose's position, but he still wanted to think that he wouldn't have just taken someone else's car only to send it back. He had a hard time reading Rose. Part of him wanted to believe that she would send the keys back, but the larger part of him still didn't fully trust her. So for the time being, he would have to stick with her to make sure that he got them back.

Neal just continued to think in silence until Rose grew frustrated and pulled over, causing Neal to look over at her. He was about to ask about what happened back at the bar, but Rose cut him off with a question of her own. Strip club? Why would she want to go to one of those right now? Neal thought about it for a moment as he thought about where they were in the city. "Well, I think there's one about a fifteen minute drive away," he said before pointing down a road to indicate which way to go.

"I should mention that they have mostly female dancers though."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 am

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Rose said, looking over in the direction that Neal pointed. She paused a moment, as if thinking carefully about something. Then, she turned back to him and said, "Alright, here's the deal. I'm tired and not in much of a mood anymore to take this car and drive all the way to Metro. So, I'm going to give you your keys back and you're going to drive me to the strip club. Then, you're going to forget I ever took the car. In return... I'll flash you. That work?"

She knew it would work. Guys... they were so easy.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 am

Neal raised an eyebrow at Rose's first statement. Interesting, very interesting. Rose might not have been Neal's favorite person at this moment in time, but at least she was really entertaining. And he honestly couldn't think of a more interesting way to spend his evening, it would be good to just relax after all this drama. He would just have to make sure to keep an eye on Rose in case she tried to book it.

"You have a deal if i get the flash before i take you there."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 am

Rose folded her arms, tapping her fingers gently as she thought about Neal's condition. Certainly sounded reasonable, at least... what the hell. "Alright, you get the flash first," she said. She then quickly took off her leather jacket and threw it to the side, to give her better access to her sweater. She took that off, too, revealing a simple T-shirt underneath. Working her hands up inside her shirt behind her back, she unhooked her bra and pulled it out, tossing that over by her other clothes, and the finally grabbed the bottom of her shirt. As thin as the undershirt was, and as cold as it was, there was already a bit of a preview poking through the fabric.

"You got ten seconds to look," she said, then promptly lifting her shirt up to expose her breasts. They weren't huge, but for someone with her athletic figure, they filled out nicely at a solid C-cup , and were almost perfectly shaped and proportioned. Of course, her figure wasn't just athletic, though... in fact, Neal might notice just how ripped she really was. Her abs spoke for themselves, really.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:24 am

"Sounds reasonable," Neal said simply as Rose mentioned that he only had ten seconds to get as much eye candy as he wanted. he would make it worth it though, especially considering what he had seen of Rose thus far. He just waited and watched as Rose shed her layers and eventually exposed her chest to him. Ten seconds already started. Neal just smiled and nodded to himself as he looked, before his eyes trailed down and he saw Rose's stomach. It was only when Rose eventually lowered her shirt that he decided to make a comment.

"Wow, you must work out a lot," Neal said simply as he wasn't quite sure how else to say it. It was no wonder she was stronger than him and had pushed those other guys around at the bar, she was much stronger underneath than she looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next