Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Generation: Earth-53

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 pm

"Well as much as I would prefer that, I'm not quite sure how good my illusion magic is," Neal admitted as he thought about his abilities. Could he convince an entire room that he was in fact a woman? Probably not yet, but that was something that he should work on. Besides, if he was gonna work with Zatanna he wouldn't be able to cast an illusion as the cameras would still see his face, so might as well just stick it out and try to get used to it.

"Ya know I always heard about how great these places were, but I never heard any details. My dad isn't exactly the spa kind of guy," Neal admitted as he laughed at the very thought of his dad being in a place like this. He glanced over to Zatanna as they were both undressing. "So what's so great about these things anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Zatanna laughed briefly at Neals comment, raising an eyebrow at him. "Do you forget who you're with? If that's really what you'd prefer... raeppa sa a namow ot enoyreve!" Instantly, NEal would revert back to his normal, male form. "There you go, now you're all normal and everyone will still see you exactly as before." By this time, Zatanna was down to her underwear, already throwing her clothes into the locker. "What's so great about these places? Please. Everything! Facials, manicures, massages, steam rooms... it's all about relaxing. A lot of guys shy away from them because they think it's just for women, but trust me when I tell you you'll enjoy it." Turning back to her locker, Zatanna reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra, pulling the garment off.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Neal glanced down at himself, realizing that now Zatanna had used her magic in order to turn him back in to a man but caused everyone else around him to see him as a woman. That Zatanna, she always knew exactly how to come up with a good plan. "I see" Neal said as he ended up going down to his boxers now. He glanced back at Zatanna who was now taking her bra off, causing Neal to widen his eyes for a moment. He hadn't seen this coming and had zero idea how to react.

However, when in Rome right? He slowly slid off his own boxers, hoping that this was what he was supposed to be doing anyway. He couldn't help but have his eyes linger on Zatanna, watching her as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Shortly after removing her bra, Zatanna slipped her thumbs behind the band of her thong and pulled it down, stepping out of it a moment later. When she turned around, she paused briefly as she took notice of Neal, also standing their naked. To be honest, she would have thought he'd have left his boxers on, but apparently he was feeling open today. Not that she was complaining. Her eyes drifted downward for a quick moment, eyebrows lifting slightly as she uttered a quiet, "Huh," and then walked over to the wall where the folded robes were. "Over here, grab a robe."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Neal just stood there as Zatanna continued to get naked after he had done so already. He watched her for a moment, not exactly sure what was on her mind as she seemed to stare back at him. It was only when Zatanna continued to give her instructions that Neal moved forward and took a robe for himself before slipping it on to him. "So what are we going to start with?" he asked as he tried very hard to make it look like he wasn't staring at Zatanna the whole time she was naked.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:56 pm

"Well, she did say to see Mindy first for facials," Zatanna said, wrapping a robe around herself and tying it off. "I'd say that's a pretty place to start." Giving him a wink, she turned to walk through the door on the far wall, leading into a large open room with dozens of reclining chairs, sinks, and tables with assortments of facial products. Several other women were already being serviced, lying back with a green cream pasted across their faces, and cucumber slices over their eyes.

"Welcome!" one of the workers exclaimed, hurrying over to them. "I'm Mindy, I'll be giving your facials today. Please, come, sit, relax."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:01 pm

"Right...forgot about that," Neal admitted with a tiny chuckle. Apparently there were a few other pressing matters on Neal's mind that he was apparently distracted by. Zatanna being naked was clearly not one of them though! Nope, he was definitely not letting his mind wander over to that. Nope, not one bit.

Neal continued to walk along with Zatanna as they entered in to the next room. He saw the cliched women sitting with the green paste on their face and the cucumber slices. Seriously, what the hell were those for anyway? Neal didn't know, but apparently he was about to find out. As Mindy welcomed them Neal decided it was best to follow her instructions. "Thank you kindly, looking forward to it," Neal said as he took a seat in whatever chair he was offered.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 pm

About ten minutes later, both Zatanna and Neal were lying back on reclining chairs, with face cream and cucumber slices. Nobody really knew what those things were for, but hey, it was all part of the experience. As the two sat there, Zatanna breathed in a deep breath, slowly letting it out. "Now this is the life..." she muttered. No Neron, no evil followers, no candles, no Stan, just complete and utter relaxation.

"How are we enjoying our treatments?" Mindy asked, clasping her hands together with a smile.

"Very well, thank you," she replied. "I always love coming here."

"It's always a pleasure having you, Miss Zatara," Mindy replied, bowing slightly. "I love your performances."

Zatanna grinned. "And I love giving them. Speaking of which, this is Nicole, my new stage assistant. She'll be working with me for the foreseeable future."

"Ah yes, such a beautiful young woman," Mindy replied, smiling towards Neal. After all, all she saw was Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Neal held his eyes closed as the cucumbers were now resting upon them. He really wished that someone would just explain what this stuff was for, it just looked strange and Neal had no idea how it could possibly help with.....whatever the goal of coming to this place was. They were trying to relax right, it wasn't like the cucumbers were really helping with that part. Still, Neal did have to admit that just relaxing while other people took care of you was more enjoyable than he thought it would be.

The fact that it was other beautiful women might be helping.

"Hello," Neal said and waved his hand lightly despite the fact that he couldn't see. After all, since Mindy had addressed him he figured that it was still the polite thing to do after all. It was only when she left that Neal turned his voice towards Zatanna. "I feel pretty...I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing though."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Zatanna tilted her head back and let out a loud laugh, in turn punching Neal playfully on the shoulder. "It just might be both," she replied, giving him a wink. "Not like getting in touch with your feminine side will hurt you. Besides, it's not like the others on the team are going to find out..." And then, just to mess with him, she gave him a mischievous grin and turned away, whistling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Neal just laughed along with Zatanna. He had to admit, Zatanna put him in to a ton of strange ass situation, but she was always there for him. She could always make him laugh and make him feel like he was going to inherit the world one day. He believed it whenever she said that he could be great, and it was what he loved about her. It was why he never wanted to let her down.

"Wait...what?" Neal asked as he looked at Zatanna once she began to whistle. "Come on....you wouldn't dare tell them....right?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm

"Hmm, what? Me? Oh no, of course not," Zatanna replied, with a wave of the hand. She started humming to herself, rocking her feet back and forth in her seat, keeping her eyes shut. To further it, she placed her cucumber slices back on her eyes. She'd let him think on that for a while, make him nervous. Oh how she did love toying with him.

Another ten minutes later, their facials were completed. Once released from Mindy's care, they were pointed down another hallway, towards the steam wing, where multiple sauna's were located. Zatanna searched a moment until she found an empty one and then waved Neal inside.

"Over here," she said, slipping inside. It took her just a second to remove her robe and sit down on the bench, relaxing back against the wall with a satisfied breath. "Ahhh.... now that's good."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Neal just kept staring at Zatanna despite the fact that she had gone back to relaxing and placing the cucumbers on her eyes. God did she know how to mess with his head. He just slowly laid back down before closing his eyes and allowing himself to drift back off to the relaxed state that he had been in previously.

Eventually their facials had been completed and now they were supposed to go to some kind of sauna to relax. Neal had to admit that he was looking forward to that. He had been to saunas before and he loved them every time, there was something just so relaxing about that kind of a place.

Like Zatanna he also removed his robe and sat down on the wooden bench across from her before letting out a satisfying sigh. "You should get one of these installed back at your place."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Zatanna opened one of her eyes, glancing at with with a smirk. "I already do," she remarked, with a small chuckle. "Feel free to use it whenever you want. Feels great right before taking a cold dip in the pool." Closing both eyes again, she took in another deep breath and then leaned forward, elbows on her knees. The sauna was really starting to take effect now, coating her body with a thin sheen of perspiration. "I tend to use it after a long show."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

"God you have all of the best stuff," Neal said with a laugh as he didn't even realize that there was a sauna in Zatanna's place. God he hoped that he could afford a place like that one day. She seriously had the best toys of everything. Out of all of the Justice League, it seemed like she was the one living the dream. "Maybe we can both use it after I officially start to appear in your shows. God knows that I'll be nervous enough to need it."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 pm

"Sounds like a fine plan to me," she said, breathing evenly. "But just a word of warning, I like to skinny dip in the pool after my sauna sessions." She quickly opened one of her eyes again, this time glancing at him carefully to gauge his reaction. Now, she was really trying to mess with his head... mostly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Neal's eyes shot open as he heard what Zatanna said next. She skinny dipped? He supposed that he shouldn't be so surprised, it was Zatanna that he was talking to after all. To be honest if she didn't Neal probably would have been more surprised. He supposed that he couldn't blame her either, it was her house. It wasn't like anyone was there to see her or anything.

"Well......I could just wait till you're done or something," Neal finally said as there was a nervous part in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Of course he was surprised. Zatanna smirked to herself, noticing the nerves in his tone. Ah, to be young and hormonal again... or, rather, to be young again. Then again, she wasn't sure what he was so nervous about. He was currently sitting naked across from her, after all, and she was naked, too. Perhaps the thought of swimming naked just got him all flustered? "Wait until I'm done? Well, I suppose if you wanted to. Would have been nice to have a swimming partner for a change, though."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm

God damn it, did she know how to get under his skin sometimes. Of course, unlike Rose, Zatanna could do it in a good way. It was like she knew exactly what made him tick and how to make him think too much about stuff. It was partially annoying, but part of it was just good. As she made her last comment about wanting a partner to swim with, Neal didn't even know how to respond.

"I mean well...if you insist I suppose that I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

"Now that's the spirit!" Zatanna declared, sitting up straighter and planting her hands against her knees. She gave him a big smile, then quickly added a thumbs up. He was finally starting to open up! ...same with her legs. Suddenly realizing this, she brought knees back together, clearing her throat calmly and leaning back against the wall again. "So, uh... how's school been going?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Neal wasn't really expecting that sort of a reaction. It was like she really did want him to come skinny dipping with her, which Neal had thought was just supposed to be a joke. Of course he had thought that when Zatanna suggested that he become a woman, and look at him now. "Uh...schools's going really well," Neal said as they were now transitioning from the last topic to a random one. "You know, just been studying a lot, using my magic to help me pass my tests and answer questions. It's been fun," Neal said as he reflected upon how a lot of his powers were helping him to do better.

Course he still mainly used his magic during gym class, like Zatanna had suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 pm

"Ah, intuitive," Zatanna said, nodding. "I suppose a mature and responsible parent would be against you using your magic to do better school... but I am neither mature, responsible, nor a parent, so nothing to worry about there!" She laughed a bit, scratching the back of her head as the steam relaxed her body even further. "I hope you're putting it towards more... practical uses, too, though." Of course, he'd know what she meant by 'practical'.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Neal gave a laugh and shrugged. "I figure if I have a tool I might as well use it right?" Neal asked as he looked towards his mentor. "I mean, it's like when a math teacher asks you to not use a calculator. Why the hell do they do that? Name one job where they refuse to let you use a calculator!" Neal said in irritation. Clearly math had been a sore subject for him before.

At Zatanna's next question Neal just smiled. Of course she would make it switch to a topic like this. "Let's just say I've never appreciated a girl on the treadmill until a few months ago."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"Exactly!" Zatanna declared, in response to the calculator bit. It had never made any sense to her, either. Math wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the world, but when she had to do it, she always used a calculator. "No reason not to use a calculator. I can't imagine engineers being forced to do all that shit in their head."

When Neal affirmed her second statement, she could only smile, smirking widely and holding a hand up for him to high five. "That's my boy! Well, not really me boy... my student. Er, yeah, you know what I mean!" She cleared her throat briefly, then shifted herself in her seat again. "You know, I do own a treadmill, too." A seemingly innocent statement, though obviously in reference to his enjoyment of girls on treadmills.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Neal quickly lifted up his own arm and returned the high five to Zatanna, grinning as he did so. It was amazing how society was so pro sex, and yet if a guy thought about this kind of thing than it made him in to a pervert. With Zatanna it was just the way it was, no reason not to look if you had the ability to right?

At the mention of her owning a treadmill Neal raised an eyebrow as he kept his gaze focused upon her. Yet another curve ball thrown his direction that he hadn't expected. God was she good at that! "Well I guess that I'll just have to keep that in mind," he finally settled on saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Earth-53
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next