Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Shino looked down at the arrow as it landed right by his feet. He took a solid breath before picking it up once again. Now that he had learned how to fire the arrow, he had to make sure that Sasuke was prepared to catch it. It would take both of them in order for this plan to work after all, and any of them dropping the ball could result in disaster for them. Aaliyah's life was on the balance, and Shino would make sure that Sasuke was ready.

Without any more hesitation, Shino took the arrow and lined it up. After a moment of checking his aim the arrow was released at full speed.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Sasuke managed to catch the arrow again without as much struggle. The injury on his hand was gone. It had been small and he had very basic healing skills, just enough to fix minor injuries and deal with dangerous ones. He held the arrow in his hand and looked it over. It was an easy catch. Now that he knew what he was up against. He nodded and shot the arrow back.

They practiced this for almost an hour before Sasuke started to catch the arrows consistently. Shino fired them the same way every time. It was starting to flow, so Sasuke grabbed the arrow one last time and returned to Shino. "I think this should be good. We make the trade tomorrow. I'll have Karin meet up with you and she'll lead you into position. We're going in waves, so our timing will be paced out. Since you'll be with her, she'll lead you. Bring all the arrows with you, and the extras I gave to your father."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

After the hour had passed, Shino was glad to see that they were moving consistently. None of them were letting up, and Sasuke didn't have a scratch on him. They had it down, and neither of them was going to forget come tomorrow. Shino lowered the bow as Sasuke moved over to talk to him.

Shino gave a nod of understanding, knowing that everything that Sasuke said had made sense. "Very well, I'll make sure that it will all get done. And don't worry, I will not leave one single arrow behind," he said with a nod. "And I will wait for Karin's orders to the letter. We can't afford to have anything go south in this mission. We all have too much at stake."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Sasuke nodded. He was glad Shino took this much more seriously than Naruto had. They had left Naruto out of the mission due to the fact that he was too impulsive and he didn't know how to shut up. He liked Naruto and all, but he didn't want to risk Naruto losing it, or Konoha losing Naruto.

"Don't worry. This should work well. Shikamaru and I worked on the logistics together." Although Shikamaru was a genius, Sasuke was a better leader and had proved himself to be quite successful at leading squads and using each persons specific abilities.

The Uchiha waved to Shino. "Make sure you rest. I'll send her by in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"I'm certain that it will. Youki has very rarely gotten the better of us, and each of us is far stronger than the last time that he fought us," Shino commented as he turned to go. "I'll bring my best tomorrow. You make sure to rest as well Sasuke," Shino said before leaving and eventually making his way back home.

Thankfully Shino's insects were able to help him get to sleep along with making sure that he was up. He knew that they agreed to leave early, so he awoke himself at first light and got prepared. He wore an armoed vest under his Aburame cloak, just in case anything was launched at him in retaliation. Also, he gathered up all of the arrows and waited outside of his house, waiting for Karin to show up so that they could leave.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Karin was there fairly early in the morning. Unlike all of her previous missions, she was dressed in clothing that was not common in fire country. It appeared that she had something imported, but for what purpose didn't make itself evident. "Come on. We need to be in position before all the others." The exchange was taking place around noon, and it was just past dawn. "Sasuke wants us to be in place before he starts moving the rest of the teams, including Aaliyah."

As Shino finished getting ready, she lead him toward the woods that the Nara estate owned. The ground, although it didn't look out of the ordinary appeared that it could have possibly been disturbed. "Aaliyah will be moved in the middle of everyone else. The poison Sakura created disables her body from producing chakra. The effects should wear off in a day or two, so she'll be safe after this."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm

"Makes sense," Shino said as they kept moving together. Once Karin had arrived it hadn't taken him long to get ready. Needless to say, he and Shikamaru were by far the most motivated to make sure that this mission was a complete success. "I'll have to compliment Sakura on creating something like that," Shino added as he glanced at Karin once and looked at the outfit.

"So....what's with the change of attire?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Karin did a series of hand signs and when she finished, her body faded away and vanished altogether. A kunai appeared at Shino's neck and his arm twisted behind him. Slowly, she reappeared behind him and lowered the blade, letting go of his arm. "It allows me to use my suppressed chakra to move undetected." She said, simply. "My village created them before I deflected to join Orochimaru. They're normally too expensive for normal people to afford, but I figured that considering what it was for and the uses, it would be worth the investment."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Shino's eyes widened as Karin completely disappeared, only to reappear behind him with a kunai at his neck. Impressive, very impressive. "I'm certain that will have quite a few various uses today," Shino commented as they continued to move at their pace. As impressive as the clothes were, they still had to make sure that they were in position before Youki showed up. They needed to be in place before Youki made his move.

"And for the record, I agree. They will be worth the investment."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Karin lead Shino to a high vantage point that was completely hidden in trees. Shino's clothes matched nature well, so he would easily remain undetected. Karin herself, despite her hair color, blended in equally well, considering her unique abilities to sense other and therefore avoid them should they look in her direction. They were an an ideal position with a good view of a clearing that wasn't far away. And she was glad that she wasn't alone for this. of all the people she could be stuck doing this with, Shino was the best choice. Suigetsu was too impatient. She did love him, but waiting wasn't his style.

"Alright. Shikamaru is going to arrive in about an hour. The others will start arriving after that. Suigetsu will arrive after that, and then Sasuke and Kakashi with Aaliyah." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 pm

"Understood," Shino said as he already had his bow at his side. He would wait with Karin, knowing that their place was not on the front line. It was best this way, Shino would be too emotionally exposed to partake in this mission. From back here though, he was in the perfect position to help where he was needed, no matter what was required of him.

"If you sense anyone else that doesn't belong to us let me know. Especially if you can sense any chakra that is similar to Sasuke's. If Itachi shows up, I have specific instructions I'm supposed to follow."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Karin nodded. "Sasuke told me the same thing. Itachi, or any of Akatsuki's chakra, is nowhere near this area, and I didn't sense them coming toward us either. Besides..." It sounded like she was a little distracted when she said this. "Itachi's chakra is different than Sasuke's. It's much calmer, almost tranquil, despite how much of it there is. It's strange, since Sasuke's chakra nature changes depending on his mood and if sharingan is active."

Slowly, as the day went on, the others started to show up. The deer seemed to be moving around the area with ease. Only the males were gathered however. There were few females and no baby deer. It was obvious that this exchange would be much like war.

Sasuke arrived with Kakashi. They were alone, but they were heavily armed, stocked with weapons and what appeared to be medical supplies. There wasn't much to do now but wait.

And, exactly on time, Youki arrived. He was also heavily armed and alone.

Karin held up three fingers. He had brought a team with him, it seemed. "Temari isn't one of them." She said, quietly. "They're holding her a distance away. She's unconscious. His backup seems to be his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Shino waited in the back as he waited to see what would take place. It seemed like all of the players in this game were here, with Youki having brought three people with him to make sure that this exchange went their way rather than his. Shino stood ready, not knowing what was going to happen next.

Likewise, the others stood back as well. They had no knowledge as to what kind of a trick Youki would pull to get Aaliyah back. They were ready and prepared though, and Youki would have no idea what was coming. The only movement that any of them made, was that Kakashi had now activated his Sharingan in order to see if a surprise attack was coming. Youki wasn't to be trusted, and Kakashi already knew that this would break out in to a fight sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"Where is she?" Was Youki's first question. He looked around the area, as if not believing that she was here. "I want to see her, alive."

Sasuke took a step forward, ahead of Shikamaru. "If you want this to be a show and tell, then fine. We'll show you Aaliyah once we see Temari."

Youki glared. "You dare to draw me into battle boy. How dare-"

"Don't 'boy' me! Konoha doesn't negociate with terrorists. The only reason we're doing this is because we can't lose our alliance with Suna. You did this for that reason, to force us to a wall. Konoha can live without the exchange for Temari, we'll be inconvenienced. YOU started this bargain for the woman, so it's only fair that we see your cards first."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Shino couldn't help but smile as he saw the position that Youki was being forced in to. Konoha's position with Suna might be sensitive right now, but Youki was trying to get back a woman that he believed was the reincarnation of his wife. If he was going to play the game, than he would have to make sure that Temari was brought out safely.

"Oh I do love to see his balls in a vice," Suigetsu said to himself with a tiny chuckle. Considering the damage that Youki had done, it was nice to see Sasuke talking down to the man.

Shino glanced over towards Karin after Sasuke had finished speaking. "Is she being moved at all?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Karin's eyes were closed, but she nodded. "Yes. Sani is carrying her, it seems." She answered. They were so close to her that it was easy for her to detect things that most others couldn't. Her medical training with Sakura had gone well enough that she could even sense other things, like heart rate and other vial signs. Temari's heart was beating slowly, which was common with either being asleep or drugged into a sleeping state. Otherwise, she seemed fine.

Sani brought Temari out of the woods. There was a scar across one of his cheeks from his previous battle with Shino, but it was mostly covered by his long red hair. He watched the others, as if making sure that they were safe.

Youki drew a needle and roughly stabbed Temari in the thigh with it, injecting the drug into her. Almost immediately, her eyes opened. She slowly rubbed her head and Sani set her down on the ground, but held her, considering he didn't want her to run, nor was she able to stand on her own.

"One for another. Show Aaliyah to me." Youki growled.

-------

https://narutoultimatelegend.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2342
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40