Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 am

Shino listened as the news was broken to them rather suddenly. Temari was missing? No, not missing, she had been abducted apparently. There was no word of her ever arriving in Konoha and they had just found her fan. She never went anywhere without it. Shino remembered her from the chunin exams, despite how long ago it had been.

"Well we haven't taken her, so someone else must have," Shikamaru interjected. He was trying to stay calm and with his usual soft voice. It would be clear to everyone in the room that it was strained though. "So you must have some idea of where she is. If you found her fan a few days ago than you've obviously been doing something...what have you found?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 am

Kankuro and Sasuke exchanged glances quickly before Kankuro sighed. An uncomfortable silence seemed to consume them. "Tsunade was good enough to assignment a three man cell to help find anything that Temari could have left behind." He explained. "Kano, Sasuke, and Kakashi helped up scour and look for any trace that could have been left from her. We found nothing except blood and drag marks."

Here, Kankuro paused for a moment, as if composing himself. It seemed to be hard on him to have to explain this, but he felt it was his place none the less. "Gaara received word this morning." He said, watching Shino closely. "From Youki."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:10 am

Shino was silent for some time as the news finally came to him. He listened intensely, in truth hanging on every word. He figured that Konoha was being brought in because of their amazing ability to track people, but the looks on everyone's faces seemed to show that something else was going on. There was something that wasn't being shared yet, but what was it?

As the news finally came, Shino said nothing for several moments. He moved his lips as if he was about to say something, but he already knew where this was leading. He knew what Tsunade was going to do before she even said it. His hand formed a fist at his side, and it looked like this skin was about to rip open from being stretched so thin. His body retained that calm appearance though, despite the rage that was underneath.

"Youki wants a trade doesn't he? Her...for Aaliyah?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:13 am

Kankuro glanced toward the Hokage, seeing SHino's anger. Really, he couldn't blame him, but he loved his sister more than he wanted this woman to stay with the man he's lost to years ago. The man that he had almost killed.

Tsunade stood from her desk. "That's exactly what he's proposed." It went without saying that should Konoha refuse this trade, it would ruin their alliance with Suna, especially because Aaliyah was in no danger in this trade.

"I'll go back." Aaliyah said, holding Shino's hand. "I knew that my time here wouldn't last long, and as horrible as it sounds... It's better this way. A hostage for a hostage works. Youki knows that for Konoha to refuse a prisoner of war for the Kazekage's sister is worth more than my life or any intel that you haven't already gotten from me."

Sasuke nodded. "The only issue is making this deal without him killing Temari, and I know that is the first thing on his mind. He'll seek to punish Konoha for what we've done to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:18 am

Shino knew that there wouldn't be any fighting this, but damn if he wasn't pissed. Aaliyah would be the only person familiar with this by now. Whenever she was allowed to stay for a long period of time, it only made the sting of losing her all the worse. He was tired of her life being nothing more than a bargaining chip in this game that they kept playing with Youki. She deserved to get out, Tsunade just never would because she knew that Aaliyah was more useful that way. So she would keep her there...probably until Youki found her and killed her.

"Has he made any specific demands yet?" Shikamaru suddenly cut in. He wasn't looking at Shino, nor realized quite how heavy of a subject this was for him. Right now, the only thing on Shikamaru's mind was making sure that they made the exchange in order to make sure that Temari was safe. "If he's picked a specific location, than he'll aim to manipulate the area to make sure that he has a clear advantage."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 am

"Youki said in the letter he sent to Gaara that Suna was free to choose a location that suited us, so that the place of exchange was made wherever he thought was best." Kankuro said, looking at Sasuke once again. "And we want Temari back in Suna."

Sasuke glared. "And you're an idiot. Youki's aim is Aaliyah and if we transfport her from Konoha to Suna, he will snatch her up before she'd even half way there. Even if we were to take an army, Youki would be waiting with an army all his own. He'll kill your sister, if he hasn't already. Let Konoha take the lead in this."

"No. If I do recall, you are the one that Temari fought in the war and you--"

"Oh, so you just want to get Shino killed then? The one who defeated YOU in that same war?" Sasuke said, making it clear that they had been arguing about the best course of action for some time.

However, Kankuro sighed, relaxing himself. He was tired of fighting. They wanted the same thing, but Kankuro was afraid. "Shikamaru." He said, trusting his opinion. "What... What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 am

Shikamaru listened to both Sasuke and Kankuro arguing. He was quiet for some time, wondering about what would really be the best decision. He had his eyes closed when Tsunade directed the question at him. "We're not familiar with Suna's territory. If Konoha is to be a part of this exchange than we need to pick an area that we know. There's no telling what Youki would do if we tried to move Aaliyah towards Suna, I agree with Sasuke on that point," Shikamaru said as he looked at the Hokage.

"We should pick an open location, and definitely take Karin with us. If Youki has anyone in hiding, she'll be able to sense the number and location of them before they ambush us. Take Suigetsu along for muscle, and if everyone else here comes than I think that we should be fine, but the more people we have to make the exchange the better, Youki does want his revenge on Konoha more than he wants it on Suna."

"Actually," Shino interrupted before anyone else in the room could say anything. "With the Hokage's permission, I would rather not be a part of this mission," Shino said as he started right at Tsunade. He just kept his gaze forward, despite what strange looks Sasuke, Tsunade, or even Aaliyah gave him.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 am

It was Aaliyah that was the most surprised by what Shino had said. He... he didn't want to come? However, she felt that she knew why. Her grip on Shino's hand tightened and she moved backward, just slightly, but didn't let him go. She truly loved Shino, but was worried because it seemed that he feared things for them. "I love you." She whispered, wanting to make it clear that she did, despite what had to be done. Even if she wasn't on Youki's side, she would still exchange her own life for someone elses.

"We should make the exchange inside of Konoha, or if not, then right outside of it." Sasuke said, trying to take away from the reaction of what Shino had said. "The shorter distance we move Aaliyah, the higher the chance that Temari will be safe when we make the exchange. We should start with asking for proof that she's still alive. I don't want to make this trade for a corpse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:40 am

As the words came to Shino's ears, his grip tightened around Aaliyah's hand. He hoped that she didn't take this the wrong way, but there was only so much that he could actually bare. He couldn't be a part of the group that handed her back to Youki. The man was a psychopath, and all he had to do was look on Aaliyah's thigh to figure out that something was going on. If he even had a suspicion about who she really was, he'd cut off her head and deliver it in a bag to Konoha. If Konoha was too pitiful to pull out one agent than fine, but Shino wasn't going to act like everything was okay....because it wasn't.

"I'm sorry, I love you too," Shino whispered back as a single tear fell to the floor. Aaliyah would be the only one to notice it though.

Shikamaru shook his head. "Youki will never agree to a trade inside of Konoha's walls. He may have agreed to trade anywhere, but even he's not dumb enough to try that after what we just did to him," he pointed out as he crossed his arms. "We should set it up at the Nara forest. A huge area, with several trees but you can basically see any direction for miles. He'll see our forces and we'll see him. I think that would be the best place to make this happen."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Sasuke shook his head. "Shikamaru, you fail to understand that Youki will kill to get Aaliyah back. I'm sure he attacked me with the intention of getting her back. I grabbed Aaliyah before Youki tried to kill me to pull her out of the fight altogether. A man in love will do foolish things, and I know that he will agree to doing the trade inside of Konoha to get her back." However, Sasuke knew the danger this put the rest of the village in. But Shikamaru was proposing this on Nara grounds. Trees and lots of space sounded great. Especially for Youki who could hide a fucking army. Even with Karin's help, how would they stop an army?

"I don't plan to make my citizens Youki's bargaining chips." Tsunade added. "We will trade Aaliyah for Temari, but I don't think we should do this publicly. There has to be a way we can move Aaliyah at least a small distance from the village."

Aaliyah bit her lip. "The underground tunnels is the only way I can move around, but Youki uses them himself, so it might turn into an underground brawl. And for that, I doubt he would bring Temari." Her gripp tightened on Shino's. This was too important for them to underestimate Youki.

Sasuke crossed his arms. "I'd say we should involve Akiko, but I'd assume that her being close to Aaliyah would cause problems. We need more than just tracking shinobi when we move Aaliyah. To be honest, I think we should poison her."

The room went quiet at Sasuke's suggestion. "It'll dissuade Youki from kidnapping her. Lillian can try to come up with an antidote, but if the poison will kill her faster, it will dissuade him. Even if he poisons Temari in rebellion, it'll provide a mutual reason to make this quick. He can have Aaliyah when we see Temari. Then we trade Temari for the antidote. Aaliyah's of no use or value to him if she's dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Shino just shook his head but said nothing. Great, so now along with handing her back to Youki they wanted to poison Aaliyah to make sure that Youki didn't do anything stupid. Great, cause her life wasn't in danger enough as it was. Shino wanted to yell at someone, but he knew that it wasn't going to do any good. Aaliyah's life would be constantly placed in danger until Youki was defeated once and for all or captured. Shino just wished it wasn't that way, he wished that there was anything else they could do instead.

"I agree with this plan," Shikamaru said as he looked at Sasuke. "Hopefully it'd be a subtle poison, we could trade her over than let her reveal that she's been poisoned. Youki will have no choice but to take us on a word when it comes to the antidote so that we can get Temari back," he remarked as he looked towards Tsunade. "When and where do you want this mission to take place? I can be ready at any time."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm

"Sakura can make any strength poison. However, we should probably test it on someone else first." Tsunade said, watching Sasuke. She didn't agree with this method, but she knew the position this put the village in. Suna was one of their strongest allies, and to lose them because they sent their ambassador to stop a war she had started put all the blame on her. This was the only way she could fix the mess she made. She should have held a meeting with Temari to make sure that she knew about this so Suna wouldn't involve themselves. Honestly, she had never considered that they would get involved without being asked. "I will supervise her in whatever she makes."

Sasuke nodded, agreeing with this. He felt bad for what he was putting Shino through. Somehow, he felt that Shino and Aaliyah should be excluded from this. Mostly because it meant that Aaliyah would be genuinely surprised, and Shino just for his own sanity.

"I think three days should be enough time for us to prepare this poison. I'll find a shinobi for us to test it on."

"Use me." Sasuke said. "Since I'm immune to most poisons in the first place, there would be no risk testing it on me. The length of time it takes my body to destroy the toxin will be the length of time it'll take it to kill."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:51 pm

"Three days is also a long time for Youki to prepare as well," Shikamaru pointed out as they made their tentative plan. It seemed like they were taking the right steps to secure that things went in their favor. Ultimately this was going to be put to Youki though. If he tried to backstab them, there was no telling what was going to happen on this mission. Shikamaru didn't voice those concerns though, he was certain that everyone was already thinking about it. "We'll just have to hope that he doesn't do anything stupid, but he most likely will. We will need to be extremely prepared for this."

"With any luck Youki should still be recovering from the injuries that he obtained in the last battle. I know that he's strong and his family are great at healing, but that was still an extensive amount of damage that he sustained."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Sasuke had to agree that they might want to do this as soon as possible, but it might take a while for Youki to get here, and they wanted to make sure that he had enough time to transport Temari, especially since she was a hostage. He would want the ability to move carefully, and would no doubt want to find a way to move undetected by Karin fo rmuch of their journey.

Kankuro agreed to this, feeling a little out of place allowing Konoha shinobi to barter one of their own for his sister. Granted, he knew nothing about Aaliyah and was more than willing to trade her for Temari. As much as he didn't want to, he knew he should not take place in the mission. He should ask to be left out, as Shino did. But he couldn't. He was a Suna shinobi and Gaara to bring Temari home. And he planned to do just that.

Aaliyah kissed Shino's cheek. "I suppose that means you want me to report to ANBU and the intelligence team?" She asked, holding her husband's hand tightly. "When?"

"Tomorrow evening. Two days should give us enough time." Tsunade said, lacing her fingers together, looking nervous. "Sasuke, go to the hospital and tell Sakura to stop what she's currently doing and tell her to make us a slow acting poison. I will be there in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 pm

"Is there anything that you require of me Tsunade?" Shikamaru asked as he looked to the Hokage. If he had two days he was curious if there was anything that Tsunade wanted him to do other than to prepare. He could meet with her privately to try to figure out the best place for a meeting, or anything else that was necessary. Whatever it was, he was willing to do it.

"Can we be excused Lady Hokage?" Shino asked as the plans all seemed to come together. He wasn't in the mood to be here anymore, and it sounded like Aaliyah wasn't going to be needed for another two days at least. While Tsunade had never officially said he didn't need to be on the mission, Shino was going to assume that she had said it was okay unless she said otherwise.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Tsunade shook her head in Shikamaru's direction. She was giving him free range to do as he pleased on this mission. At least for now. They needed to pull a few things together. But this was an S-rank mission that she was assigning them. They had to figure it out without her babysitting them.

"You may leave, yes." Tsunade said to Shino and Aaliyah. "However, when Aaliyah reports to ANBU, I think that you should report to me, Shino." She said, knowing that it was likely he wanted to speak to her. Honestly, she felt guilty, knowing that he wanted so much but was continuously held back. More so than anyone else in the world, Tsunade knew what it was to lose a fiance to battle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Shino quickly turned to leave the room, still holding on to Aaliyah's hand as he made his way to the door. He only stopped as Tsunade continued to speak to him. She wanted to talk to him before the mission. He had no idea what for, but he knew that he couldn't refuse. "As you wish Lady Hokage," Shino said before glancing at Aaliyah. "Come on," he said before walking through the door.

As they left the tower, Aaliyah would still be able to see just how unhappy he was.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Aaliyah wasn't sure she could tell him that things would be okay, nor did she want to tell him that she wanted to go back to Youki. The more time she spent with Shino, the harder it was to go back to youki, to lie, to absolutely hate what you do and not believe a word of it. Before Shino, she had been so good at her mission and was ready to die for it. Now though, she wanted to live, and having to live through this was so much worse than anything she could ever imagine.

"I'm sorry." She said, quietly, as if wishing that she wasn't here to start with. It felt like this was her fault, since, time and time again, she kept going back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 pm

"No, I'm sorry," Shino said as he looked towards Aaliyah. "I'm too exposed right now, too emotional," he said weakly as he slowly turned to look at Aaliyah. "It's just that none of this is fair, and everyone in that room knows it. You deserve more to live than anyone else I know, and Tsunade knows that she has the power to save you and yet she sits there and does nothing." Shino said before he placed a hand against his face.

"I'm scared Aaliyah, and I'm so tired of living my whole life in fear," the Aburame said before taking her hands in her own. "I'm scared that every time you leave....it might be the last time I ever see you."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Aaliyah smiled, taking Shino's hands into her own. "If I asked Tsunade to pull me from this mission, she would. But it's not that simple. None of this is that simple. Shino, if Tsunade pulls me now, Temari will die and Konoha will lose their strongest allies. Youki still trusts me, and unless that changes, I have nothing to worry about. Theoretically, this mission was supposed to end my life. I will never let it come to that. No matter what it takes, I will find my way back to you."

She leaned forward, kissing him and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you. More than you will ever know. Just, try to calm down. The world isn't ending. I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Shino looked up at Aaliyah weakly. Even with his glasses on, she had spent enough time around him to know when he was sad. She could read him like a book now, something that most could never dream to do. She had seen him at his highest and at his lowest, Aaliyah was one of the few that knew how emotional Shino could become.

He softly wrapped her arms around her, a few tears falling from his face. "I don't care about the world, all I care about is you," he said as he kept holding on to her. "You shouldn't have to do this anymore, it just isn't right. It never has been."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Aaliyah held onto him tightly. "You won't lose me, Shino. I promise." She gripped him tightly, as if afraid that he would melt away. There were times when she looked or thought of Shino and still couldn't believe that he was real. It was like a harsh reality for her, to see the man that she loved and who loved her, and imagine her life without him. She understood completely his biggest fear. She loved him so much and she promised herself that she would never lose him. No matter what, she wanted to make sure that he wouldn't get hurt and that she would stay alive.

"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"And I love you too," Shino said weakly as he just held on to her. He needed this right now, he needed to be comforted and just to hold on to her. Despite her promises he still felt fear, he believed that she would do everything to get back, but what if that wasn't enough? Even after Temari was saved, why couldn't she just come home? They had defeated Youki before, did she really need to keep risking her life? They weren't questions that he was going to make her answer, it wasn't how he wanted to spend his time.

"Come on, I wanna enjoy these next two days together."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Aaliyah nodded, holding him tightly. She knew how upset he was, and somehow, she couldn't come up with something that would truly comfort him. She loved Shino. But she was fialing at comforting him at this moment in time, and she honestly had no idea why. She felt rather helpless, in that regard, and she hated it. "Alright. I'm sorry, Shino." She whispered, truly meaning it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Two days later and Aaliyah was gone. She and Shino had their goodbye. He had tried to be strong for her, but he knew that she could see the emotion that she was hiding. He smiled for her though, and he made sure the last thing he said was that he loved her. He had been emotional ever since, and was taking a few moments to clear his head and eyes before walking in. With one last breath he slowly pushed the door open and walked in to the office.

"You wished to speak to me Lady Hokage?"

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next