Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Seeing how sad that made Shino, Shai stood up on Sasuke's lap again and held onto his father's shirt. He stared, facing Shino, as if trying to figure out how to get over to him. The desire to jump to him came to mind, but he knew that it wouldn't work. they were too far away. "I'm sorry I made you sad." He settled for, still standing on the edge of Sasuke's legs, by his knees. The boy's small hand was gripped tightly around Sasuke's shirt, whereas Sasuke's hand was wrapped around Shai's belly, keeping him steady. The hand that held Shai had the Uchiha's wedding band, which caught the sun light at just the right angle.

"But, she will get to stay someday, right? I don't think it's fair that this man makes you unhappy." Shai understood enough that it was Youki that made Aaliyah go away. He just had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Shino shook his head. "You didn't make me sad little one, it had nothing to do with you," Shino said as he tried to put on a reassuring smile. His hand moved over and fastened lightly on to Aaliyah's. He knew that it was not Sasuke's intention, but the images in front of Sasuke did make him a bit sad. It was only out of envy, Sasuke was now trusted by Tsunade, he had his wife and were about to have their second child. He had everything that Shino wanted with Aaliyah, but Shino had to wait due to circumstance. It was no one's fault, it was just the way it was.

"Yeah, one day she'll be able to stay Shai. Just not today," Shino remarked as he looked to the boy. He appreciated the boy's sympathy, but ultimately it didn't really help him with Youki and Aaliyah. Nothing seemed to. No matter how much they caught him off guard, no matter how many stab wounds they made in him, he always seemed to get back up.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm

"It has to do with him though." Shai said, seeming to know much more than he should. "The man that took us and hurt Daddy, right?" He questioned. He did remember what it was like to be with Youki before he fell asleep, but he didn't remember what he looked like, or anything like that. But, if he saw the man again, he likely would. "Why do you go with him?" Shai suddenly asks, looking to Aaliyah. "He's bad."

Smiling, Aaliyah closed her hand around Shino's. "Sometimes being a shinobi means you have to do things you don't want to. Things that are scary. But you do them for the people you love and the village."

Shai glanced toward Sasuke, who nodded. "So, being a shinobi sometimes means you have to do things that aren't safe? And that hurt your family?"

"Sometimes, that's what it means, kiddo." Sasuke answered, pulling Shai toward his chest to sit him down before he fell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 pm

"It's a part of growing up as a shinobi Shai," Shino said to add on to what Sasuke and Aaliyah were both saying. In this specific circumstance there was more to it than that, but they couldn't go in to the entire history with Sasuke's child. It wasn't right, nor was this the place to do it. Perhaps one day when he was older.

"We're all working to stop Youki so that Aaliyah can come home to Konoha finally," Shino said in a soft voice. "Your father has been helping me to try and stop Youki for close to a year now," the Aburame said as he looked right at Sasuke and gave him a nod. "We're not quite there yet, but we get closer everyday."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Shai nodded, holding one of his father's hands in two of his own. "I think that's bad." He said, quietly. "I think that you shouldn't have to pick." He said, clearly pouting.

"Life comes with choices Shai, and the choices you make follow you." Sasuke told him.

There was silence for a moment before the child asked, "Is that why people aren't nice to you sometimes?"

Sasuke looked a little uncomfortable with the question, but then nodded. "Yeah. That's exactly it, baby." He said, rubbing the top of the boy's head. "I made some bad choices when I was young and that brought me to a bad place with a bad person. And I did some very not nice things to a lot of people. It's okay that some people don't like me, because not everyone can. You can't be loved by everyone."

Shai blinked. "Everyone loves Uncle Naruto."

"Do you think I'd let you be around someone who doesn't?" Sasuke asked.

Realization seemed to strike the child and he nodded slowly. "Okay." He looked up at Aaliyah. "If my daddy doesn't bring you to live here with Shino, then it means he's wrong and he didn't make up for what he did! So he has to bring you back here, or I'll never forgive him!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Shino glanced from Shai to Sasuke as they spoke. It was interesting, hearing them talk about this. Shino wasn't quite sure how much Shai knew about what happened, and from the proceeding conversation it seemed like it was nothing at all. Sasuke gave the briefest of explanations, before explaining to Shai that decisions were choices that followed you throughout life.

"You don't need to do that Shai," Shino said as he looked towards the boy. "He's your father and he loves you, and he's done plenty to help the village up to this point. He's a trusted shinobi of Konoha, along with that he's done plenty to help me bring Aaliyah back to me. You shouldn't hold what happened so long ago against him. He's more than made up for it, I'll vouch for that."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:05 pm

The Uchiha pouted. "But that's not fair. I want Daddy to help you. He should feel obligated to help you, especially because Aaliyah is so pretty."

Sasuke actually laughed at that. "You think that I should help her because she's pretty? That's not very nice, Shai." He said, rubbing the boy's head.

Shai blinked. "Isn't that why you're nice to mommy?"

"Beauty isn't everything." Sasuke said, smirking at Sakura, who smiled back at him. Shai pulled his father's hair. "No kiss." He whined, making Sasuke's head jerk down toward him. "No kissy kissy!"

Sasuke shook his head, kissing his son's forehead. "Okay, you spoiled brat." He said quietly. He did love him, but Shai was rather spoiled. But, Sasuke was sure that it was his age and the fact he was still an only child.

Aaliyah picked Shai up from Sasuke's lap, which seems to surprise Sasuke. "I think you should give Shino more credit. he wants to protect me because he's in love with me. If your dad were to save me then I don't think Shino would be very happy. He wants to win me with help, but he doesn't want someone to do it for him. And, I think that your intentions are noble ones. You will make a great shinobi." She kissed his cheek, which made Shai smile and hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Shino watched the exchange between Shai and Aaliyah, just a smile on his face the entire time. Aaliyah just looked so beautiful no matter what she was doing. Everything she did just made her more perfect in Shino's eyes. Seeing her hold Shai only made Shino think about the day that they might have their own children together. He looked forward to that day, but was still scared at the same time. He just hoped that they both could make it. Shino had no idea what he would do without Aaliyah, nor did he know how she would be if he died.

He pushed those thoughts to the side. He couldn't focus on what might happen.

"That he will, he's smart for his age and that's only going to get more and more obvious as he grows up," Shino said as he looked towards Shai. "Who knows, maybe a Hokage one day."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Shai smirked. "I'll replace Uncle Naruto as the sixth Hokage." He said, with the up most confidence. And he meant every word of it.

Sasuke reached forward and picked up Shai from Aaliyah, putting the boy in his lap.

"Well, he's like his father. That's for sure.' She said, referring to his ability with women and how he spoke to them. Shai matched Sasuke in much of his physical appearance. The only thing Shai had directly from Sakura was his eyes, his beautiful light green eyes. Strangely enough, because sharingan was the dominant eye gene, the black in Sasuke's eyes was recessive, making Sakura's green eyes the dominant gene between them. Thankfully, in Sasuke's opinion, his black hair was dominant over the pink.

Sasuke rubbed Shai's back. "I think you'd be the best Hokage, Shai. You'd take up about half of the Hoakge mountain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"That's for certain, I'm sure he'd make a great one some day," Shino said as he watched Shai adoring the attention. He supposed that Sasuke was right, the boy was kind of a brat. He would grow out of it though. It was amazing how Shino wasn't like that when he was a kid. Shibi said that he got lucky, even when Shino was a child he had always been told that he never made noise. It was just part of his nature he supposed.

"Guess we'll just have to see how that works out though," Shino smiled as he crossed his arms and looked at Shai. "Who knows, maybe you'll surpass all the Kage's put together."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"Please don't encourage him." Sakura said, watching her son. part of the reason he was such a brat was because of how everyone spoke to him. They often forgot how young he was and lavished him with praise. Her parents, Sasuke, Naruto, even Kakashi seemed fond of the boy. And they didn't let him forget it. She honestly loved her son more than anything, but she didn't want him to be vain. Sasuke wasn't exactly vain, but he wasn't modest either.

Shai smiled at his mother and reached for her. She picked up her son and kissed his forehead. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." He said happily. 'And I will surpass all the kage! You'll see!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Shino just laughed to himself as he heard Shai proclaim that he would surpass all of the warriors from the previous kages. That would be quite a sight to see. Whether he became Hokage or not was up in the air, but Shino did truly believe that he was going to be a fantastic shinobi one day. That much almost seemed certain.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Shino asked quietly to Aaliyah as they looked at Sakura interacting with Shai.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 am

Aaliyah nodded. It had been a long time since she had seen a happy child. Usually, whenever children were involved with Youki, things ended unhappy. But, Shai was so happy and refreshing, it was a great thing to see. She never expected a child born to a man like Sasuke to be so happy, and it honestly made her hopeful that maybe she and Shino could have children together. At least, she hoped that it would be the case. "It is." She whispered in agreement. "I hope that we can have something like this. Soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:28 am

"As do I," Shino whispered as he turned to look at Aaliyah. "We will, it's just so hard to see it right now, but that reality will be ours one day," he said in his soft voice as he lightly stroked Aaliyah's hand. "Our children will be so beautiful, and I know that we will be so proud and we will love them more than any other parents in all of Konoha," he said despite the exaggeration. "And you might not agree with me, but I just hope that at the very least we have a daughter that is even half the woman her mother is."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:20 am

Aaliyah smiled at Shino, kissing hsi cheek when he paused. Somehow, to hear him say that brought great comfort to her, and she hoped, or rather, she dreamed that it would be true one day. A dream kept revisiting her. One of a small child that kept falling out of her arms, one that she couldn't hold or grasp with any real firmness. She hated it, and, at the same time, she wondered what it meant, but didn't dare ask anyone.

"And I hope to have a son half as great as his father."

"I disagree with you." Sasuke said, clearly ruining the moment. "There's no way you'll be a better dad then me." Although it sounded confrontation, the inflection in Sasuke's voice showed that it was more of a challenge. Shino had to make sure to make that become a reality. he had to produce a challenge for Sasuke. So, in his own way, Sasuke was challenging Shino to be a better father, by indicating that he had to make sure that happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:29 am

Shino glanced up as Sasuke issued the basic challenge that he believed that Shino would never be as good of a father than Sasuke was. Despite how much Shino had let emotion come in to his life though, there were still some things that would just never change about him. For example, Shino almost never really took any challenge seriously as he just saw it as a way for various people to stroke their own ego.

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens eh Sasuke?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:38 am

Sasuke smirked at him and nodded. "I guess we will." He said, holding out his hand for Shino to take. Once he did, he shook hands with him, as if it sealed the pseudo bet they had just made with one another. He kissed Sakura and stood up, stretching. "I think I should take a few days off from training. Staying alive was good enough for m--"

As if sensing him deciding to relax, the phone rang.

Sakura got up, carrying Shai and answering the phone. "Hello?" The loud yelling over the phone made it clear who it was. "S-Shishou..." Sakura said, holding the phone away from her and she looked at Sasuke.

"Gaara... is in the village." She said, hanging up the phone, after listening to the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:40 am

Shino extended his hand and shook Sasuke's. He wasn't sure what it was, but the two of them now had a bond. It was Sasuke that had taken the first step in order to make it grow, and yet now it was something that shino had no desire to break. HE couldn't figure it out. There was just something about the man that made all of this okay, and yet Shino would probably never be able to explain what happened to anyone.

As Sakura returned from the phone with news, Shino couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. As the news came, Shino had to admit that he was a little confused. "Gaara is our ally, why would Tsunade be so upset if he was here?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 am

"I think it's more about the fact that the Kazekage has left his village, personally, rather than sending his ambassador." Sasuke said, having already locked eyes with his wife. Instinctively, the two of them already had communicated something to one another and Sasuke took Shai from Sakura. "Go."

Sakura nodded and got up from the kitchen. "I'm sorry." She said to Shino and Aaliyah before going upstairs to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 am

Shino gave a nod as Sasuke admitted that she was more worried about why Gaara would personally come to the leaf. He supposed that he hadn't considered that, but now it made sense. Shino just hoped that whatever this was wouldn't come to take him away from Aaliyah. They had such little time together as it was, he didn't want to lose any more to unknown circumstances.

"You alright?" Shino asked as he looked at Sasuke.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 am

Sasuke nodded to Shino, holding Shai against his chest. The ease in which Shai went from his mother to his father seemed to show the parent that dominantly cared for the child. Whereas Sakura did love Shai, she clearly worked more. "Sakura is the Hokage's apprentice, so whenever something like this happens, it's better for Sakura to be there with her. Shizune is powerful, but Sakura is a better shinobi." He said with a shrug. Shizune was powerful, but Sakura was faster. Pregnant, but faster.

"We shouldn't worry too much about it. Not unless Sakura tells me to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 am

Shino understood. Sakura would come to learn soon enough what was going on, assuming anything was, and report back to Sasuke on it. Until they heard something there was no point in panicking. They should still be celebrating their last victory after all. As far as Shino was concerned, he was still on top of the world. "Fair enough, if you hear anything please don't hesitate to pass it on to us," he said quickly.

After that he turned to Aaliyah. "I think we should head back, spend some just quality time with the two of us."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 am

Sasuke nodded. "Don't worry about it. Your dad usually comes by to see me." Sasuke said, standing up and putting Shai down as he started to squirm. Seeing the confused look on Shino's face, Sasuke chuckled. "He doesn't like drinking alone, and neither do I. Shai really likes him." He said, rubbing the top of his son's head and smiling down at him.

"Anyway, I'll let you know as soon as I know anything. But I'm sure that Sakura will keep things a secret until she knows for sure. She never calls me with news like something Tsunade needs to call her in for."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 am

A few days later....

Shino and Aaliyah arrived at the Hokage tower together. Aaliyah's presence had been informed and explained and she had allowed Aaliyah permission to wander the village as long as she and Shino did nothing reckless. Considering Shino was there, that part was already guaranteed to Tsunade already. In the midst of this vacation though, they had both been summoned to the tower without being told what for.

As Shino entered in to the office he was surprised by just how many people were there. Kankuro, Shikamaru, and Sasuke was even dressed as if he was about to go to war. Shino took in a slow breath, already having a feeling he wasn't going to like this news.

"What's happened?" he finally asked.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:58 am

There was silence for almost a minute. All of them seemed to want to say what was wrong, but were unable to find the words. Finally, it was Kankuro who broke the silence. "My sister is missing." He finally said. No one in the room knew this fact except for Tsunade and Sasuke. They had decided to break it to Shikamaru at the same time.

"Gaara sent her here to end Sasuke's war and kill him. However, after much investigation, we've discovered that she never even made it to the village. Before Gaara and I arrived a few days ago, we found her fan not far outside of Konoha."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next