Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 am

She had to go, her message made that clear enough. Still, Shino didn't care right now. He knew that he would see her and yet he had to say it anyway. "I love you," he whispered as she walked off. She would hear it as she left, and that was all that he wanted. She told him five minutes, and he believed that she was going to follow through with that. He watched as she disappeared in to the rain before making his way back inside. Despite the questions that came from Kiba and Suigetsu, he told them to wait for an answer.

When Sasuke returned he listened to the statement that he made. He was about to respond before the door opened and closed, revealing the most beautiful woman in the entire world to the group. Shino smiled and stood up. "Well you'd be surprised what the Uchiha are up to as of late," he said as he walked till he was only two feet in front of Aaliyah.

"Hello love."

Suigetsu suddenly raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Wait what?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:41 am

"You're all idiots, why the hell are you here?" Aaliyah asked, crossing her arms. She smiled at Shino though, glad to see him, out of all of them.

Sasuke shrugged. "Why do you think we're here, because, I promise I don't enjoy pretending to be my brother. Having people think he likes prostitutes isn't really what I wanted in terms of revenge."

Aaliyah shrugged. "Kiba makes a better looking prostitute then he does a man." She rested a hand on her hip. "So I take it you've already heard the news then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:44 am

"You mean the news that now only is Youki securing an alliance with Pein, but along with that he's going to revive the dead Akatsuki members in order to win Pein's favor and bring back to life some of the deadliest criminals that we know of? Yeah we heard that one," Kiba said as he leaned back against the closest wall and looked towards Aaliyah. The Inuzuka didn't have any more problems with Aaliyah, but since things were going so smoothly he wished that she hadn't been involved. For all they knew Youki had a tail on her.

"We were about to return to Konoha in order to report what we found," Shino explained. "We aren't here to fight, just to gather intelligence. Now that you're going the one being sent to Konoha we need to ask Tsunade what she wants to do."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 am

Aaliyah bit her lip. "I can't fail this mission." She told him. "Youki knows that Itachi is spying on him through Pein's orders. Sani had spiders in the room. Luckily, he doesn't have them in here, he assumed that Itachi's sharingan would be too dangerous for him to risk spying on him this privately. He did the same with the rest of the Akatsuki. In meeting rooms only. The rain is also drowning his spiders." She glanced toward the large body of Kisame, as if trying to figure out who else was with them.

Then, suddenly, she seemed to realize the only person who would pretend to be him. "Suigetsu..." She said, a little surprised. "It's nice to finally meet you." She smiled at him and then wrapped her arms around Shino's neck. "You need to move, as soon as you can."

"We'll leave after everyone goes to sleep." Sasuke said. "That should make it so we get to Konoha at least an hour before you do. I assume they'll let you rest the night and you'll depart tomorrow. That'll give us some time to come up with a plan, even if I have to send a Hawk to Tsunade before we arrive in the village. As long as we're outside of the Ame border, we should be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:56 am

Shino gave a small nod as Aaliyah explained her position. "Obviously I can't overrule Tsunade, but I'll make it very clear to her that she needs to let you do this. Despite how dangerous it sounds I'm sure that I can convince her that the reward is worth the risk," Shino said as he held his smile. After all, the reward would be keeping Aaliyah alive and in good faith with Youki. As far as Shino was concerned, only Aaliyah's total freedom was more valuable.

Suigetsu raised an eyebrow as Aaliyah seemed to know who he was. Had Youki been talking about him or something? He knew that Youki was pissed ever since Suigetsu hadn't killed Kiba and switched sides to Konoha, but was he mad enough still? It had been months since that incident. Course, Youki really was the kind of guy that held grudges easily. "Nice to meet you too, though I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage," Suigetsu admitted as he looked towards Aaliyah.

Shino nodded as Sasuke mentioned when they would be leaving. "Yes, hopefully we'll be able to get out undetected at night. I know that Youki and Itachi aren't the biggest of fans, but I'm hoping that he wouldn't keep watch on our building for movements," Shino insisted. "We'll leave and we won't stop running till we clear the border."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

Aaliyah nodded and sighed. She knew that Shino would do anything to protect her, but she knew that giving them kakuzu back wasn't the best idea. "Tell Tsunade that she should seal kakuzu's body and do whatever they can to make it unusable. They can remove his organs, so whatever they can, but make sure that his corpse can't be used. As long as I bring back his body, I should be fine. They can't expect me to check him for all of his organs. I can deal with the punishment for that, as long as I have his body."

She kissed Shino, despite the fact he was in the body of a woman. His insects moved inside his body and she could feel it, with just her arms resting on his shoulders. "Are you wearing one of my dresses?" She asked, smirking at him.

Hearing Suigetsu, she looked at him. "I am a Konoha shinobi." She said simply.

"ANBU actually." Sasuke added. "Assigned to watch and kill Youki. I assume that you're the one who alerted Konoha to this agreement."

Aaliyah nodded. "Yeah, but I didn't expect Tsunade to send my fiance to me as a means of back up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 am

"Makes sense, as always it seems like you have a plan for everything. Tsunade will be greatly pleased," Shino said as he let his arms curl around her waist. Being this close to her just made everything seem okay again. Despite being completely surrounded by enemies the world just felt good again, like everything lead up to these few minutes that he got to spend with Aaliyah. He returned the kiss happily, wanting it to last for as long as possible.

When the question about the dress arose Shino gave a small laugh. "Well you know, just because I'm dressed as a prostitute doesn't mean that I can't look nice. I figured that Itachi and Kisame might spring for the nicer looking ones."

"Wow," Suigetsu said as it was revealed that not only was Aaliyah a Konoha ANBU but she was also clearly engaged to Shino. The Aburame had game, Suigetsu never would have guessed that Aaliyah had anything to do with him.

"Guess that Tsunade just to give me a chance to see you. I'll have to thank her for it when I go back to Konoha," Shino said happily as his eyes stayed locked with Aaliyah's. "When do you need to go back to Youki?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:15 am

Suddenly, Aaliyah grinned. "You're eyes aren't even close to the same color they normally are. Are you hiding them for me?' She teased. Somehow, it made her happy to know that his eyes were still hidden. Kissing him again, softly, she sighed. "Yeah, I should go back. I have the feeling he won't be too happy if he finds me here. Stick around, and place nice, okay? Be gone, as soon as you can. But be safe. Akatsuki has spies all over this place. And Youki has more spies in Konoha now, so don't mention me once you're inside the village. Only in private, if you can. Sasuke," She turned to the Uchiha. "If you do send a message to Tsunade, seal it the envelope. They won't tamper with something sealed because it can't be resealed."

The Uchiha nodded. "Will do." He almost wished there was something he could do to make Aaliyah stay here and let Shino be with her for a night. He'd sleep on the floor or on the couch if he had to. He was a nice guy. Sometimes. He just couldn't blow his cover.

Aaliyah kissed Shino again and separated from him. "I'm glad I got to see you again." She headed toward the door and put a hand on it.

Sasuke however, was up out of his seat in seconds. He grabbed Aaliyah and pulled her away from the door. Sharingan was activated and he was starting at the door. he shook his head, pointing toward the bedroom. He mouthed the word window and pushed her as the door handle turned.

Aaliyah fled into the room without hesitation, just as the door opened.

Youki seemed to have no issue inviting himself in after him. "So, Uchiha, do you really think I'll let you make a fool of me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 am

Shino just smiled as Aaliyah went about pointing out that his eyes weren't even close to how they normally were. Shino had not forgotten the look on Aaliyah's face when he told her that she was the only person to ever see his eyes. The look of wonder and astonishment on her face wasn't something that Shino would ever let go, it was the moment that he knew that he could trust this woman, that he could have something with her. He would not go about showing them to anyone, she would be his and she would be the only one to see his eyes.

Shino returned the two kisses that Aaliyah sent towards them, savoring the feel and taste of each one. It wasn't just the fact that Aaliyah was a good kisser, it was the fact that she was her world. Ever since they said their love for one another, he had never even looked at another woman with the slightest interest. She was his world, and he would never do anything to hurt her. Despite months between their visits, each one felt it got better. It wasn't Shino's ideal dream, but right now he was going to make the best of it. "I love you," he said again before she slowly made her way to the door.

At the sudden uninvited guest that showed up, everyone was quick to move in to a position. Shino hid being Sasuke, as if the prostitute was afraid of anyone else showing up and didn't understand what was going on. Thankfully Suigetsu had been near the couch, so he quickly sat down on it and Kiba sat next to him. Despite how strange it felt, Suigetsu wrapped an arm around Kiba's shoulder, as if Kisame was holding the woman close.

These next few minutes were going to go very......interestingly.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 am

"I wasn't aware that you needed my assistance to be made a foul of." Itachi stated, almost sounding bored. "Now, I'd appreciate it if you left. I have things to do and I'd like my night to go uninterrupted. Especially by the likes of you."

Youki glared at him, rage in his eyes. "Sasuke doesn't know the truth, but i could tell him."

"I'd consider Sasuke a fool if he listened to anything that came out of your mouth." Came Itachi's reply.

Youki contemplated this, and then seemed to think it a valid point. "That's true, but I served the council then, Uchiha. I know everything that happened, what they had you do."

"Mission after mission."

"Don't chastise me!" Youki sounded angry, angrier than any of them had seen him. "You think that just because Konoha let Sasuke live that it makes your so called clan special? You think that just becayse Konoha ordered you to kill off your family it makes you a great shinobi? That you'd choose your precious village over your family." Then, Youki smirked. "Well, all but one. What did you have to do to spare Sasuke's life? Who did you have to bribe to save the kids--"

Sasuke suddenly kicked Youki in the chin, sending him crashing into a wall. Blood dripped from Youki's face and mouth. The kick had caused Youki to bite his tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:32 am

The conversation that came afterwards grew to be quite hostile, with Youki and Itachi trading barbs with one another as they stood there and spoke to one another. It was clear that Youki was pissed off, and he had clearly only come here only to unleash some of his anger upon Itachi. It wasn't exactly the speed bump that Shino had been hoping for on this mission. At least Sasuke was keeping his cool......right until the very end.

When Youki crashed in to the wall Shino took a step back while Suigetsu stood up fully. Suigetsu had no idea if a real fight was about to break out or not, but he was going to need to be able to back Sasuke up in case anything really happened. Youki might just shake it off and walk away, but he had a feeling that this wasn't very likely.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 am

Youki looked up, seeing sharingan bare down at him. A strange look came to his face and he started laughing, blood pouring out of his mouth. "Oh... Oh this... this is good." He stood up, straight, holding his mouth, blood pouring into his palm. "You, you have.." The laughing returned, slightly strained, since blood managed to get into his lungs. Youki's laugh became a cross between laughing and coughing.

He spit blood from his mouth, amused. "Tell me, something, Itachi, do you remember when Danzou gave you your orders? What was the first thing you said to him?

"Get out, before I kill you." Itachi's voice was tight, and strained, although he remained to stay in character, or was at least trying to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 am

The room remained silent and tense for some time. There was no telling what was going through Youki's mind right now. It could be one of any number of things. He could call some of his siblings to get some payback. Hopefully though Youki would leave without causing any more fights. He wanted to keep his alliance with Akatsuki after all right?

Kisame would slowly grip the handle of Samehada (or at least what looked like Samehada to Youki). "Itachi isn't going to ask you politely again," Kisame would say as he switched to a mix of anger and annoyance in his voice.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 am

Youki turned on Kisame and laughed. "Itachi isn't asking me anything." He stated, eyes going back to the Uchiha. "I am surprised though, no questions for me?" He taunted, moving just out of range of the blade in Kisame's hand. In order to be struck, he'd have to throw the blade or move, something Youki could easily react to.

"Tell me, did you honestly believe that it was right? For all of Uchiha to be killed and the village not even bat an eye? Their killer never caught, just allowed to escape into the night? You're not that foolish, Sasuke." The blood sprayed from his mouth when he said the name. "The Third Hokage did many many horrible things, and ordering the murder of Uchiha was just one of them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 am

Well shit, this was not a part of the plan. Shino felt himself starting to sweat. Could it be a bluff? No, Youki would never bluff about something like that to one of the Akatsuki. He must know that Itachi wasn't really Itachi. However, just because he caught one of them didn't mean that all of them were exposed. He might peg Kisame as an imposter too, but it was also possible that Youki hadn't figured out that Shino and Kiba were in the room.

For the moment they remained still, but they would be ready to intervene if this got any further out of hand.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am

Fuck. Sasuke hadn't realized he'd blown anything, but from his anger, he supposed that was enough. But... no. This, this was a test. It had to be. But, there was no point when Youki wouldn't bluff like this. Itachi would have already used mangekyou to intimidate him, and Sasuke didn't possess the ability. He could fake it and use sharingan to make an illusion, but his skill was no where near Itachi's. He couldn't fake it now. Sasuke pulled his sword and lunged forward, stabbing Youki's arm as he pulled back.

Youki jumped backward and landed beside the door. Rather than stay and fight, he opened it and backed out into the rain. "Zetsu! Tobi!" He called, the two members of the Akatsuki closest to this area. "It seems that Sasuke wants to take Itachi's place in Akatsuki!"

Sasuke fucked this up bad. They needed to run. There was no way they could fight Akatsuki. They needed to run and they needed to do it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:54 am

Well, so much for the whole stealth thing that they were going for. They weren't going to be able to sneak out quietly now. They had to make a run for it before they could become undetected. They were going to have to run fast and hard to get away from Youki and the Akatsuki. And right now that meant making sure they weren't being watching. Shino made a quick hand sign before spreading his fingers wide. Lightning shot from out of it directly at Youki in an attempt to either harm him further or at least make him jump out of the way. " GO NOW!" Shino ordered as he held his disguise.

Suigetsu and Kiba were quick to move, already moving out of the house in an attempt to get as far away from Youki as they could.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:57 am

Sasuke scattered as well, running off with them. He knew that to drop the disguise would just make this worse, but he had an idea at the very least. The rain had stopped, and that gave him a small opportunity. He just needed to get them far enough away from here and then they could rest and he could take the blame for this going south.

As they ran, the earth suddenly cracked open and threads shot up from the ground, blocking their escape. two large blades shot through the threads, phasing right through them without cut or delay. However, as soon as they exited te threads, they solidified and one caught Sasuke in the side, the other caught Kisame dead in the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 am

Well, Suigetsu was glad that he had a few extra drinks of water today. The blade stuck him dead in the chest, normally a fatal blow. Instead, anyone watching would see that Kisame burst in to a large amount of water. A water clone? No, it would be obvious what happened. "Well I'm blown," Suigetsu said as he reformed his normal self. Surely Youki told everyone what Suigetsu was capable of, there was no point in pretending now. He quickly lifted his large blade and attempted to cut through the wall of threads. They NEEDED to keep moving.

"Hey! You alright?" Kiba asked as he quickly moved to Sasuke's side to look at the wound. "Can you still run?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:04 am

Sasuke pulled the blade from his body. Whereas it was the stupidest move he could make, he couldn't run with it inside of him. "Yeah, fine." He gathered chidori in his hand and shot it through the threads. But, to his amazement, they absorbed his chakra. "What are these...?"

"They're indescribable." Suki appeared in front of them, more coming, attached to her arm. More of them started to appear, as she created them with her chakra. "And you're not going anywhere."

Sani jumped down beside Shino. "I have to agree. I think we should kill the four of you now. Konoha scum."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:13 am

Several minutes later....

"Take this!" Suigetsu yelled as he swung his blade powerfully and cut through the powerful threads that blocked his way. Compared to Zabuza's sword these threads still posed little threat. The wall came down and an opening was exposed. It was Kiba's opportunity to finish this.

The Inuzuka leapt forward and sprinted through towards Suki who was busily trying to create a new defense. She shot several more threads in an attempt to capture and stop Kiba. However, the Inuzuka used the gauntlet that Youki had personally forged for him. It was a powerful weapon, and easily sharp enough to deal with the threads. Kiba got close enough, punched her in the face several times before grabbing her with both arms and quickly slamming her in to the ground head first. He breathed heavily, he and Suigetsu both working hard to take down one of Youki's famous siblings.

Shino knew that Youki's siblings were smart, but sometimes being smart lead to one being arrogant. Thankfully, Sani thought that he would be able to easily defeat Shino based on what he remembered of Shino's skill while being trained under Youki. He never suspected the Aburame to make a point blank range attack. Behind a stand Shino created an insect clone that drew Sani's attention, from there it was all about getting behind him. Once he did Shino gathered as much chakra in to his hand as he could before grabbing the back of Sani's neck and releasing it all. It would be one hell of a rude awakening as a large amount of Shino's whole chakra supply was put in to one attack.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 am

Although injured, Sasuke staled Youki from approaching the others and made sure he couldn't get close to his siblings or his team. it was stupid for him to out them like he had, but what Youki had said rung in his head, ringing a bell of madness that he assumed he'd forgotten. He stayed focused enough to injure Youki once more. As Kiba, Suigetsu, and Shino delt their final blows, the Uchiha saw movement. Reinforcements were coming here, and among them, was Pein.

"Run!" He called, pulling his sword out of Youki's flesh. He grabbed Shino's shoulder, helping him start to run since they were the closest together.

Youki held his bleeding shoulder, angry. But, he was smirking. Konoha knew. And despite the fact they knew, he knew that they'd win. He turned to look behind him at Pein, who looked furious. "It looked like Sasuke fooled even you. He is quite talented."

Pein glared and then glanced to the fleeing shinobi. He couldn't risk them getting away, but he wasn't sacrificing more of his shinobi. "Stop them, Youki. This is your mess."

Youki nodded, summoning his missing siblings.

Luckily, Lillian was there to heal Youki's injuries. He would be able to pursue them very soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:23 am

Shino was quick to take Sasuke's advice. Youki had lost two of his siblings right now, but the danger of the situation didn't even allow Shino to realize the importance of his victory. He had defeated Sani all by himself, a feat that probably only a few shinobi could claim. Right now Shino was concerned with their safety though, so they needed to escape before any of the Akatsuki or other siblings jumped on them. Even Suigetsu, though uninjured of course, was starting to get tired.

The group of them ran as fast and as hard as they could It was amazing how motivated you could become when your very life was on the line huh? "Come on guys, just keep moving!" Shino said urgently as they kept pressing forward.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:27 am

They continued to run, Sasuke ahead of them. It didn't take him long to slide and suddenly veer left. "This way, I have an idea!" He yelled to them. They weren't heading back to Konoha now, but he recognized this area. He knew where they were. If he was right, then there was a chance that they could live. They didn't need to outrun their enemy, they needed to outsmart them.

After about ten minutes of running this way, Sasuke slid to a stop in front of a large tree covered in ivy and looked around. He went around the tree and kicked it. The tree slid to the side, revealing a hole. "In the hole." he pushed Suigetsu in first, then watched Kiba and Shino jump down.

Sasuke went down last and closed the tunnel. Fire appeared in his hand to give them light and he picked up a torch, setting it afire and walking down a hallway. "This is one of Orochimaru's passages." he explained, glancing back toward them. His left hand, the one not holding the torch touched his injured side. His shirt was covered in blood, but it wasn't dripping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:30 am

Shino wanted to speak up and argue against Sasuke's change of direction, but now really wasn't the time. Besides, they were all too injured to honestly win in speed. They needed to have some sort of a plan if they were going to survive. It seemed like Sasuke had such an idea. They followed and all eventually jumped in to the hole after Suigetsu had been pushed in.

"God damn it Sasuke," Suigetsu muttered as he looked around the passageway. "You know that I never wanted to be in another one of these things.....but thanks I guess," he muttered as he looked around the passageway. While Suigetsu had gotten over what happened to him at the hands of Orochimaru, they weren't exactly the best set of memories that he wanted to have. Being in one of Orochimaru's secret passageways was just another reminder.

Kiba breathed heavily as they walked down the hallway. "So where does this passage lead to? No chance it'll take us anywhere near Konoha?"

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next