Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Generation: Earth-53

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

The rest of that night after Rose left had been uneventful. Neal watched some television, continued to help his sister, and even made a bit of dinner for the two of them. Due to their father's late schedule they often had to fend for themselves, so Neal had learned to cook some time ago. Granted he was nowhere near a master, but he knew quite a bit more than most boys his age. It wasn't like he told them though, after all he didn't need to give them any ammunition against him right?

It was a little before ten that their father finally showed up. He was tired, going on to say that something had happened downtown and it was some kind of a big deal. He wasn't allowed to provide any sort of details, which he normally didn't do anyway. He loved being a police officer, but he didn't enjoy sharing what criminals did with his two younger children. He would tell them each that he loved them before all of them would turn in to bed.

---

Neal arrived back from school just as he always did. He was lucky though, three of his classes decided not to give out any homework, meaning that the only thing that he had to do was a chapter of math problems. Those were the easiest for Neal. Within an hour of being home he was already done and the rest of the day was his. There wasn't even anything he could do to get ahead anymore. So he did what he always did, wandered outside.

As Neal walked out he began to hear some familiar noises. He glanced to his left, the side where Rose lived and could already make out that she must be practicing again. He moved over to the spot where he had been yesterday and popped his head up, ready to say hey to Rose. However, once he popped his head up he was surprised to see that Rose wasn't alone. No, there was a really tough looking guy training with her. It must be her father or something, unless she already had a personal trainer.

Neal couldn't help but watch as Rose showed off several of her moves.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Rose threw another few kicks and punches, giving it her all. Though her father blocked them all, he was sure to tell her that she was doing great. He was just better, obviously. The thirty years of experience probably had something to do with it. As she delivered another spinning kick, however, she suddenly caught sight of Neal watching them from over the fence, causing her to lose focus and fall off balance to the ground.

Slade blinked a couple times, straightening himself. "I've never seen you lose your balance like that before. What happened?"

"Oh, u-uh... nothing, really," Rose insisted. "I'm fine."

It was at this point, Slade glanced up and noticed Neal's faace perched over the top of the fence. He knew the kid, somewhat, had seen him around plenty of times before. While he'd never been friends with the kid's father much, considering they were both barely ever there during the day, he did know that the man had lost his wife a while back. No matter how little you knew your neighbor, it wasn't something that went unnoticed.

"Friend of yours?"

Rose glanced quickly up at her dad, then at Neal, and then at her dad again. "Wha- no, of course not. I mean, I've never seen him before. Honest, I-

"Relax, Rose," he said, folding his arms across his chest. Turning to Neal now, he asked, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Neal continued to watch the impressive display between Rose and the other man. It must have been her father, he was saying a ton of nice things to her and constantly letting her know how well she did. A trainer would be beating her down, but a father would work to build up their daughter right? That was what Neal assumed at least. The man had clearly taught Rose well, as she looked like she could beat up most people.

It was a minute later that Rose seemed to lose balance and fall. Neal was surprised, he didn't think that was her kind of thing to do. Of course she did kick at that bag the other day and fall back on herself, maybe she just made a mistake? When Slade looked right at Neal, it was like Winter came early. Something about that guy's look just made Neal really uncomfortable.

Neal was thrown off by the question posed to him. Rose was pretending like he didn't know him, and yet Slade was wondering why he was watching. Clearly Rose didn't want to be ratted out, so Neal had to play along. "Oh I uh.......I just heard what sounded like a fight and my curiosity got the better of me I guess," Neal explained with a really weak smile.

"Um I'm sorry to interrupt and bother you, I'll just leave now," Neal said as he started to duck back down behind the fence.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"Now hold on there," Slade said, walking over towards the fence and leaning over it, arms resting against the top. He didn't even have to lift himself up to see over it. "I don't believe we've met. You're Clint's boy, right? The cop." Granted, he wasn't actually on a first name basis with the man, but he did actually know the name. Reaching a hand forward, Slade waited for the boy to shake it. "Name's Slade, but you should probably just call me Mr. Wilson. Respect for your elders and all that. I see you've met my daughter."

"No, honest, we haven't met before at all!" Rose insisted. "I was just- I mean we didn't even-"

Glancing back at her, Slade lifted his eyebrows. "Come on, Rose, you know I can tell when you're lying." Turning back to Neal, he adds, "She speaks really fast and stumbles over her words, when she's trying to deny something. Kind of like that."

"Daddy!" she shrieked, bolting up to her feet. Was he trying to embarrass her?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Neal's heart felt like it stopped after the man told him to hold on. Neal was already turned towards the house and he felt like his heart was half way up his throat. Neal always thought his dad was in good shape, but this guy looked like he could punch a tank and win! He slowly turned around and moved closer to the fence. "Um, yes sir. Clint is my dad," he said before slowly reaching his hand forward to shake Slade's hand. He tried to make it as firm as possible, but he was still very nervous about this whole thing.

As Rose went on to deny that they had never met, Neal really wasn't sure what to do or say. It seemed like her father knew that he was lying though, so perhaps it'd be best if he was just honest. "Mr. Wilson, I only began talking to your daughter yesterday. I heard her training the other day and wanted to see what she was doing," Neal said honestly as he looked right at Mr. Wilson.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"Just yesterday, huh?" Slade said, turning slightly to give his daughter a curious look.

"I... uh..." Rose started, barely stammering out her words. Crap, I'm so dead!

Slade took a moment, thinking to himself, then looks to Neal again. "I'm actually surprised you've never talked sooner. Granted, my wife and I have done our best to shelter her, but... she's been trying to break out of that kind of confinement for years now. Must be that rebellious phase. She can be a handful at times."

Oh my god, oh my god, someone shoot me now, Rose thought to herself, just staring with wide eyes as her dad seemingly did his best to embarrass her.

"And one thing I've noticed she doesn't have, which is admittedly my own fault," Slade started, leaning casually against the fence now with his arms crossed, "is a friend."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Neal listened as Slade went on to say how Rose was trying to break out of her confinement that her parents held her in. It was strange to hear her father admit that confining her was exactly what they were trying to do. He never really thought that someone would admit that openly, it said a bit about the guy. "Well I really was the one to initiate the conversation, Rose didn't start it at all I swear," Neal added in the hopes of not getting Rose in trouble.

At the mention of Rose not having a friend, Neal wasn't quite sure what to say. He almost felt like it was a trap, but at the same time it didn't feel that way. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. "Well sir, if it's okay with you I would enjoy being her friend. It was nice talking to her the other day...........but I don't really think I'll ever volunteer to be her sparring partner," he said as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm pretty sure she could snap my arm off and beat me with it"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Rose just sort of blinked a little, in complete and utter shock. This was... entirely unexpected. Her dad was actually encouraging a friendship with their neighbor? "But... I mean... are you serious?" she asked, just staring up at Slade.

Glancing back at his daughter, Slade nodded. "Your mother and I talked it over last night. Sooner or later, you're going to have to go out into the world and do something. We... can't really keep you isolated any longer."

"Daddy, I... I don't know what to say." Rose was still completely baffled, her mouth hanging open slightly.

"Well, you could start by getting to know your new friend a little better." He smiled slightly, nodding over to Neal. Then, he started heading back towards the house. "In the meantime, I'll fire up the grill for dinner. Steak sound good?"

"Uh... y-yeah, steak is great," Rose said, watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Neal just watched as Rose seemed to have a moment with her father, one that she clearly did not see coming. With the way that Rose was talking yesterday Neal didn't see it coming either. Rose didn't describe her father as a bad person, but it almost seemed like he wouldn't have approved of a friendship like this.

As Slade left, Neal just gave him a nod as he continued to move in the house. Neal watched the man for a few more moments before turning and looking back over at Rose. He wasn't quite sure what to say as they were left alone together. "So, I don't know about you but I didn't quite expect that," he admitted with a small laugh. "But I guess that we can be friends now. That's good right? Assuming that you want to be friends"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm

"Uh, yeah, friends," Rose said, scratching her head. She was thinking... mostly of what to say or do. She'd never had a real friend before, so it was kind of a new experience for her. She could still hardly believe that her dad had just gone and changed the rules like that. First he retired and was going to be spending a lot more time at home, and now he was lifting the roof right off her sheltered head. Talk about bizarre, at least for her.

Walking over to the fence, she stopped a few paces away and just blinked up at Neal for a few moments. "So, uh... what exactly do friends do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:23 pm

"Uh......" Neal began as he scratched his head. What did friends do? He wasn't really sure if he had ever been asked that question before, at least not as serious as this. He thought about it for another moment before looking towards Rose once again. "Well friends can do anything really. They just have fun together. They hang out, watch movies, go outside and play........anything they want really," Neal said as he tried to answer Rose's question. "Friends just make sure they have a good time together, it's as simple as that"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:28 pm

"Oh.... huh," Rose said, continuing to contemplate the concept of friends. She knew what friends were, but had never had one or done anything with one. It was going to take some getting used to. "Well, I don't really know what qualifies as 'fun'. I mean... I've never really done anything other than study, train, surf the internet, or watch. I mean, I guess some of those things are fun... I like working out and training, but I don't have a friend who likes that, too... Um, I don't know, what do you do with your other friends? Or... what should we do right now? I would suggest sparring, but... I'd rather not put my new friend in a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Neal thought about her question. "Well to be honest I don't really hang out with many friends myself. Since I have to watch my sister after school and all, and Dad doesn't like me inviting people over that he doesn't know" he explained. "I enjoy just doing anything that's fun really I don't have anything truly specific in mind," Neal said before glancing back at the bag that Rose tried to kick off yesterday. "Why don't you show me how you train. It looks kinda fun" he said. Neal wasn't really sure if he'd like it, but it was something that Rose was good at. They could ease in to doing other things, but they should start with something she knew about already.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:44 pm

"Oh, okay... I mean, if you're sure you want to," Rose said, glancing back at the heavy bag. She stared at it for a few moments, but then looked up at Neal again. "Maybe I should come over there? I mean, you're hanging on the fence and all... and your sister is over there, so you can't come here. At least, I assume." She shrugged a little, then shifted her weight and placed her hands on her hips. It was a logical reasoning, after all. What good was being friends if they had to keep a fence in between them? And her dad surely wouldn't mind after he went and gave her the okay to get to know her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yeah sure, it could be fun," Neal said with a smile. He didn't want Rose to feel uncomfortable on her first hangout session with her first real friend. This was supposed to be a good and fun time. "And yeah sure you can come on over," Neal said. Normally his dad wouldn't approve, but since it was a girl and someone that lived right next door Neal didn't see the harm of it. "I'll go unlock the front door, come on over whenever you're ready," Neal said before jumping down to head and open the front door.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:29 pm

"Uh, okay, I'll be right there," Rose said, giving him a nod. When he disappeared to go unlock his door, Rose hurried back through the yard and into her house. Inside, her mother was busy washing dishes, while her father was beginning to prepare the steak to be cooked on the grill later on. For a moment, she just stood there awkwardly. After a while, her father finally looked up at her, as if to ask 'what is it?' Clearing her throat, she announced, "I'm... I'm going over to Neal's house. I-if that's okay, I mean..."

"As long as you're back for dinner," Slade said, nodding to her. "Should be a bit before I start to cook."

Letting out her breath, Rose smiled a little and then headed out the door. "Right, I'll be back! And... and thanks!"

When she was gone, Slade brought the plate of raw steak up to the counter and began looking for some spices. As he did this, the news came on the television in the kitchen. At first, he didn't pay any attention... but then the news story that they'd been playing all day came on again.

"Still no more details on the shocking murder of foreign dignitary, Jahir Mahal," the news anchor said. "If you haven't already heard, Jahir Mahal was visiting from his native country of India this week as part of a political meeting involving various world leaders. However, he was shot to death on his way to that meeting, along with his son, Anand Mahal. It is believed to be an assassination, as the authorities informed us that the weapon used in the shoot was some form of sniper rifle. Though the police say they have no leads on who the shooter could be, some witness describe seeing a suspicious masked man earlier that day. Whether or not he's involved is-"

"Damn it, turn that off!" Slade snaps, slamming the cabinet door closed.

Lillian jumps a mile, surprised at her husband's sudden outburst. Looking over at him from the sink, she grabs the remote and turns the television off, then walks over to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything... everything's fine," he answers, exhaling a deep breath. "Just... sorry."

---

A couple hours later, Rose is called back to her house for dinner. She and Neal had been in his back yard, so it had been easy enough for her father to yell over to her from across the fence. "Oh, guess I gotta go eat now..." Rose said, scratching the back of her neck. "But this was... fun." They'd mostly spent time going over what Rose knew and how she trained. She showed off a little bit of her moves, though she didn't actually do anything to him... since she probably would have ended up breaking his arm or something. "I'll, uh... see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:35 pm

As Rose came over, Neal enjoyed spending time with her. He briefly introduced Rose to Jordan and vice versa, wanting the two to know each other so that Jordan wouldn't worry about who the girl was. They would then spend most of their time together with Rose showing off what she was capable of. What she did seemed impressive, but it would be pretty easy to impress Neal considering that he had no idea how to fight or defend himself.

The time together was still enjoyable, as Neal at least now had a friend with whom he could hang with. They were next-door neighbors, so hanging out on a consistent basis would be easy enough to pull off. "Yeah, tomorrow sounds great," Neal said happily as Rose had to go leave. "Just come over whenever you're free, I'll try to finish my homework quickly tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm

"So he quit?" the man asked, fixing his suit. His name is Director Atkins, in charge of a whole slew of various government projects that not even the President knows about. "Just like that?"

"Just like that," Colonel Wilkins replied, tapping his fingers against his arm.

Director Atkins narrowed his gaze, frowning. "That could be... problematic. He knows too much, and he was upset with what you did. He could go to the media, try to expose us."

"Let him try," Wilkins muttered. "He's got no evidence. He'd never be able to prove anything."

"The unwanted attention would cause too many headaches, regardless. And the impending investigations, questions, watchful eyes... I'm not keen on going through that." Atkins leaned forward in his chair, letting out a deep breath. "We should silence him before it gets out of hand."

Colonel Wilkins raised an eyebrow. "What, you mean kill him?"

"Oh no, that would be a waste," Atkins replied. "He was the best to ever come through here, after all. I would suggest taking him in alive. He would be a suitable subject for the Terminator Program."

"And how the hell do you expect him to come in? He'll never agree to it, not after what happened."

Director Atkins merely smirked. "We take him by force, obviously. Now, whoever gets in the way, is a different story. They're all entirely expendable."

"Take him by force?" Wilkins looked genuinely surprised. "Short of sending in a small squadron, it would never happen. No one can match him."

"Except one..."

The colonel blinked, sitting up straighter. "You don't mean... but he's psychotic. That' the whole reason we discharged him in the first place."

"And yet he's the best one to get the job done," the director stated. "Rehire him and put him to work."

---

The next day, Rose's morning activities went pretty much as normal as always. She woke up early, studied with her mother until the early afternoon, and then was free of her schoolwork. Of course, with her dad there now, she even had an hour or two to spend sparring with him. She was starting to like the fact that he was around more They'd spent more time together in the past couple of days than they normally did in a week before.

When Neal finished his homework next door, however, she was free to head on over to his house again. She was still getting new at this whole friend thing, but at least she was trying. This time, she let him pick something to do that he wanted to do. it was only fair, since yesterday they'd spent all their time together doing her stuff.

"So, um, how was your day, anyway?" Rose asked him. "I mean, like school and stuff. Is it... fun, going to a big school with a bunch of other kids?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Neal went to school the next day, going about the usual activities that a kid his age normally went through. Classes were boring but he still did his best to push through them and learn what he could. He ended up turning in his work and getting full credit. He had a few extra assignments, but he didn't have any projects that needed to be worked on, so he'd still finish with plenty of time to hang with Rose

As she came over she insisted that they should do something that Neal could participate in. Neal wasn't coming up with many good ideas, so ultimately they decided to play some games. They were in the middle of a card game when Rose asked about his day. "Oh it was alright. Just did some school work and listened to a teacher talk," Neal said before placing one of his cards down for his turn.

"I think it's nice to go to a big school, you get the experience of being with a really large variety of people" Nael explained as he looked over at Rose. "What about you? What's it like to be taught by your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

"Sounds nice," Rose said, looking down at her cards. She didn't quite yet understand this game completely. After all, she had just learned it a few minutes ago. Still, she does her best to try and figure out what cards she should put down, even if they are most likely horribly wrong. Eventually, she picks a card and puts it down, hoping it wasn't a terribly stupid move. "I've always wondered what it would be like to go to a real school... homeschooling is alright, I guess, I mean I get to spend a lot of time with my mom. But... I don't know, sometimes I feel like I'm missing out. Heck, I didn't even have a friend until yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm

"Yeah, I think its one of those things that you really should experience some time." Neal said honestly as he played his own card. Rose didn't realize it, but she played the perfect card that stopped Neal from winning. She was either really good at this, or had beginner's luck. Either way, Neal really needed to begin changing his strategy. "But I think you're lucky personally, I'd give anything to spend a day with my mom," Neal said as he played his next card down. "But I have my dad, and my sister is great. Life is good," he said as he looked up at Rose and waited for her to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Rose glanced up from her cards for a brief moment, as Neal mentioned his mom again. She shifted her posture slightly, then played her next card. She couldn't help but feel bad that Neal had never known his mother. She didn't voice that thought, of course, since it was best not to bring up the subject. But still, it must have been hard growing up without one of your parents, like some kind of hole missing from your life... she wouldn't wish that on anyway.

"So, um... have you seen those superheroes on the news?" Rose asked, trying to push the subject as far away from dead family members as possible. "Those new guys calling themselves the Justice League. You think they can really do some good? I mean, it's still hard just to believe that people can, like, fly and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Neal glanced up from his cards as Rose brought up the superheroes. He had watched them on the news, listening to the reports on the kind of stuff that they were doing. "Oh I've definitely heard of them. It's what almost all of the guys at school talk about," Neal said honestly as he placed his next card down. His dad had talked about them all the time, although he wasn't quite fully trusting of them yet. He felt that people who had power like that needed to be monitored, they couldn't be trusted yet.

"Well, I think that they're capable of doing a lot of good," Neal said seriously. "I mean, with powers like the ones they have they can really change some lives I think," Neal said as he thought more about Rose's question. "As long as they do the right thing, I see no reason to stop them from fighting bad guys"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:50 pm

"Suppose you're right," Rose said, giving a small nod as she put her next card down. "I guess it all comes down to whether or not they really do want to help people... I mean, I can see why people could be afraid of people with that kind of power. If they ever decided to go dark side, they could probably wipe out entire cities if they wanted to." She couldn't help but at a smirk, though, as she thought of something else. "Though, to be honest, I've heard more complaints on the news about how their female members dress, like they don't know the meaning of modesty. I mean, have you seen their leader? Could she be anymore obvious with that boob window? Probably the source of her powers right there."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Neal stopped thinking strategy once again as he looked up to see the reason that Rose was smirking so much. He had heard a few boys talking about the one girl that was in charge of the other super heroes, making several inappropriate comments about what they would do if they ever had the chance to meet her. "Well I can't really comment too much on that," Neal said with a very small laugh. "I don't really know why they pick what they wear. I guess they just do whatever they like, I have no idea why else they would do it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Earth-53
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next