The New Generation: Earth-53

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Neal was working on an assignment that was due Monday. He normally waited till the night before but he just felt like getting it done and out of the way. He was working but immediately stopped when Rose began to speak. He heard her out, receiving some more details about what exactly Black Canary had said to her. A mentor program? What exactly did that mean? "Interesting. Are you thinking about accepting her offer?" Neal asked curiously. He wasn't really sure where Rose's head was at after all.

He wanted to talk to her about Zatanna and what he had learned. For the moment though he would just listen to her and help her in whatever way he could. He didn't want her to think that she was pulling attention away from her. When she was done Neal would tell her about the discovery.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Rose merely shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know," she admitted, letting out a deep sigh. "I mean, it's not like I want to go live in some compound run by superheroes looking after a bunch of kids... or whatever it is they do there. She wasn't very specific, really, just said that she could help me... and teach me stuff. But where else am I supposed to go? My mom's dead, my dad's... I don't know. I don't have any other family, and this..." She raised her arms, looking around the room, basically indicating her current situation living with his family. "...I mean, I'm grateful for your help and all, but let's be realistic, you barely even know me. Your dad even less so. I'm just another mouth feed, and you don't need that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Neal listened carefully as Rose spoke. She wasn't sure about what decision to make and it didn't seem like Neal was going to be able to help her with it at all. After all, how could he tell her where to go and live? "I guess that you just need to make whatever decision you feel is best. We'll let you stay for as long as you want, my dad's not going to just kick you out after all," Neal pointed out before he wrote down a few more notes on his assignment.

After a small pause he glanced back up at Rose. "Hey Rose.......wanna hear something crazy that happened?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:10 pm

"You mean aside from my dad blowing up a government building?" Rose asked, slowly turning her gaze over to him. After all, was there really anything else that happened today that could qualify as more crazy than that little incident? She certainly didn't think so. A second later, though, she uttered a frustrated groan and looked away. "Sorry... you're just trying to be nice. I just... never mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Neal really needed to learn how to tread more lightly on his words. It seemed like anytime that he said anything Rose had a way of just twisting it and morphing it to something else. Neal didn't want to be insulting to her, but sometimes he felt like anytime he spoke that was going to happen. "That's.....not exactly what I was going for," Neal added before hearing Rose's apology. "Don't worry about it, you haven't had the best day"

Neal cleared his throat for a minute. "Remember that slutty magician Zatanna? The one that helped us earlier today?" Neal asked rhetorically. "Well, she and I were talking while Canary was with you. And apparently, I have magic inside of me like she does," he said before waiting to see what Rose thought of this new information. "She said that if I ever wanted to learn how to use it, I could call her"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

As Neal started to explain what happened with him and Zatanna earlier, Rose got up to retrieve the ball she'd let roll to the other side of the room. Once she had it again, she got sat back in front of the bed and began bouncing it off the wall again. She couldn't help but sigh a little at the information he was telling her, her mood suddenly sinking even lower. While she had gone and had an amazingly terrible day, apparently Neal had something cool and special happen with him. She tried not to let it show, though, instead just listening quietly, while continuing to bounce the ball.

"Magic, huh? Cool, I guess..." Taking in a deep breath, she whipped the ball at the wall and caught it with one hand on the incredibly fast bounce back. Her reflexes were good like that. "She'd probably teach you how to see through people's clothes or something. Probably does it herself. I mean, with how she dresses..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Neal just stared for a moment as the first thing that Rose thought of was seeing through someone's clothes. "Well uh, maybe" Neal said before he reached up and scratched the back of his head. "I mean she didn't really give any specifics on what would happen, she just said that she'd train me," Neal said before reaching in to his pocket and pulling out the card that Zatanna had given him. "I don't think that I'm going to accept her offer though. I don't see it working out," he admitted as he placed the card on his dresser.

"By the way, how are you supposed to contact Black Canary if you're going to accept her offer?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm

"She gave me a number to call her at," Rose said, pulling out a small slip of paper with a phone number scribbled out on it. "Said that no matter where I was, someone would be there within ten minutes to get me. Sounds pretty bogus, but whatever..." Shrugging, she put the paper back in her pocket, then looked over at Neal again. "Why don't you see it working out? I bet a ton of kids would kill to be able to do a bunch of cool stuff with magic. And, I mean, seems like it might be useful helping out your family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"Well, I just don't know where using magic would really lead to you know?" Neal asked as he looked back at Rose. He had pretty much given up on continuing his assignment at this point, they were talking about something that could change Neal's life forever after all. "Zatanna's a hero after all, don't you think she'd want me to use my magic in order to do what she does?" Neal questioned curiously. "And I'm just worried about my dad and all. He already lost my mom, should I really make him worry about losing his only son too?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Rose shrugged again, catching the ball and then lowering her hand to the floor. "I guess, I don't know. But with magic you could do anything... fix anything. If I could do that, I'd..." Well, she wasn't really sure what she'd do. But she definitely could have stopped that man from coming into her home and destroying her life. She could have stopped him... could have killed him. "I think I'm going to call Black Canary...:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm

"Maybe you're right Rose, maybe I'm just looking at this the wrong way," Neal said to himself as he leaned his head back to look up at the ceiling. "Maybe I should just talk to my dad about it, maybe he'd be a lot more open to it than I'm giving him credit," Neal added. His dad had always been a pretty reasonable guy, so perhaps Neal should just take the time to listen to him and explain what he wanted. Maybe it would all work out.

At Rose's next comment Neal looked up in surprise. "Really? What made you decide that?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 pm

"I don't know," Rose admitted, starting to throw the ball again, bouncing it continuously against the wall. "Maybe I just thought that if they could really help me, could really... teach me, then I could help other people. So nothing that happened to me happens to anyone else. Maybe I just want to do some good." Or maybe she just wants revenge, and learning from Black Canary and the rest of the League could be a means to that end. But of course she didn't quite mention that part. After all, she didn't want to look too crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 5:47 pm

"I see, well I just hope that it's able to help you," Neal said. He hoped that Rose knew what he meant. He didn't mean to imply that she needed help, but he felt it was pretty obvious that she wasn't very happy where she was right now. Perhaps working with Black Canary would help her to move forward. He wanted that for her, Rose was nice enough and deserved to be happy. Neal might not have known her for that long, but she didn't deserve what happened to her. Almost no one did.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to my dad," Neal said as he stood up and smiled at Rose. "If I don't ask there's no way that it'll work out right? And who knows, maybe he'll be more understanding than I give him credit for," he added as he opened up his door. "I'll let you know how it goes...but if you hear a large amount of screaming than odds are it's not going that well" he added before heading towards the front room where his dad was reading a book.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Tue May 22, 2012 11:23 pm

One Week Later...

After the creation of the Justice League, Power Girl and Green Lantern hollowed out an entire mountain to house what would become the secret base for the League, known as Mount Justice. Though most of the cool stuff was in the upper levels and restricted to League members only, the lower levels, known as The Cave, had a fully-stocked kitchen, lounge with a large television, a research station with a holographic computer, a training area, living quarters, and a hangar. Currently, these lower levels serve as home/meeting place for young heroes in training, some living there full time and others only on the weekends.

That Friday night, Black Canary led Rose into the main cave chamber, lit up brightly with lights aligning the walls and ceiling. Carrying a single duffel bag of her belongings, Rose shifted her weight and looked around carefully. She wasn't certain she'd like it here, but where else was she supposed to go? Staying with Neal and his family meant adding another kid to their bills, and she wasn't going to be a burden to them, no matter how badly they wanted to help her.

Speaking of Neal, Zatanna was currently leading him inside as well, just a short distance behind the other two. The magician waved her hands, spoke a backwards spell, and caused several miniature fireworks and sparkles to go off over head, spelling out the word "Welcome!"

"So, what do you think?" Black Canary asked, looking over to Rose.

Rose simply shrugged. "It's alright, I guess."

Putting her hands on her hips, Zatanna gave the girl a funny look, then turned back to Neal again. "Well, come on you two, let's go meet the others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 12:14 am

Neal had a long talk with his dad, it had gone on for close to two hours before they finally came to some form of conclusion. Despite Clint not wanting his son to be exposed to danger, he knew that he couldn't hide or protect him forever. He thought that perhaps this magic training would help him to take care of himself. Also, it would stop him becoming a cop perhaps. He'd be working with some of the strongest people in the world and they would make sure that he was safe. After a few rules were made Neal was finally given permissions to go.

Now that he was here, he had to admit that he could hardly believe it. He and Rose were with Black Canary again, apparently at some very secret location that the League used. They were given the details and Neal made sure to listen. He had to admit that it was a little hard to focus though given where they were. He just put on a smile as he followed Zatanna, his new mentor.

Neal glanced over at Rose as Zatanna mentioned that they were going to go and meet the others. "This is pretty exciting so far," Neal said plainly. He figured he wouldn't elaborate on the sentence, lest he gave Rose another reason to verbally stab at him. He really didn't want to cause any trouble between the two of them. If she kept making marks though he would react at some point.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 am

And so they moved on to the training area of the cave, where everyone was waiting for them. Quite literally, too, as this gathering included every member of the Justice League, as well as the younger heroes, there to greet them. In the back stood the Leaugers, including Power Girl, the Green Lantern, Jesse Quick, Batman, Red Arrow, Captain Marvel, and the Martian Manhunter. Black Canary and Zatanna went over to join them as well, behind the other line of younger heroes, all dressed in costume.

From left to right stood some kid in a red and black outfit with a cape, another boy in a goofy red and yellow costume, a silver colored girl, another girl in a hood with a bow and arrow, and a green skinned girl with red hair who actually kind of looked like the Martian. For a few moments, they all just sort of stood there looking at each other, until Black Canary finally cleared her throat and broke the silence.

"Uh, well, why doesn't everyone introduce themselves?" she suggested, trying to make things not seem so awkward.

The kid in the red and black stepped forward first, holding his hand out for them both to shake. "Name's Robin, pleased to meet you."

Rose stared at his hand tentatively for a moment before finally giving it a brief shake. "Rose... Rose Wilson."

Then the others started coming forward to introduce themselves, as well. The boy in yellow and red got a little too close, leaning forward with his hand shake and smirking at her. "Call me Kid Flash. So, you seeing anyone or... ow ow ow."

Rose was squeezing his hand now, practically crunching his fingers. Already she didn't like him... he was way too forward. Eventually she let go, making room for the others.

"Name's Antonia Monetti, but you call me Toni, everyone does," the silver colored girl said with a smile. "Or Argent, that's my codename. They're all big on the secret identities, but it's kind of hard to have one when you look like this, right?" She chuckled slightly, shifting her weight and holding a hand to the back of her head, still smiling. Rose actually thought she might like this girl.

Then there was the girl in the hood, who came forward and cleared her throat, giving them both a small wave. "Call me Speedy. Nice to meet you."

Finally, there was the green one. She sort of stood off to the side a little, holding one of her arms and also just giving a small wave, though her gaze shifted off to the side. "My name's, uh, M'gann... but you can call me Megan. Or Miss Martian. Whatever you want."

Last edited by zanzabar on Sun May 27, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 am

Neal looked on in surprise as so many heroes were there to greet them. He knew that having new people around was a big deal, but he didn't think that so many of the big names would be here. They were just so new after all, and yet it seemed like everyone was here to see their faces and learn who they were. Neal just took in a deep breath, suddenly feeling very pressured and small amongst a group that seemed so strong.

Once Rose finished shaking hands with Robin, Neal moved in to give it a single shake as well. "I'm Neal Anderson.......guess we really don't have any names yet," he added in mention to the fact that all of these people had some some sort of secret code name. Neal and Rose had only just gotten there, so they hadn't been assigned one yet either. Perhaps that was something that would be done later.

Neal introduced himself to everyone as they introduced themselves, making sure to give a simple smile before saying his name to anyone that hadn't heard it. As he looked over at the green girl, he was at least glad to see that he wasn't the only one that was nervous. Rose had already shown her dominance by crushing that guy's hand, but Neal was still the quiet new guy. This miss martian, or Megan, also seemed to be fairly quiet. "Nice to meet you, I think I'll stick with Megan if you're okay with it" he added before glancing over at Zatanna, as if looking for some sign of approval or of what to do next.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 am

"Sure, Megan's fine," she replied, smiling slightly and shifting her weight. Ger gaze moved briefly to him, before turning away again in shyness. She never was good at meeting new people, especially ones from this planet.

When all the introductions were done, the leader of the Justice League herself stepped forward, the one and only Power Girl. Of course, their eyes would probably be drawn to a specific part of Power Girl, at least for a moment, before finding a way to look her in the eyes. Even Rose took a moment to stare, not because she was attracted like the guys were, but because she was just that astounded. They were a lot larger than they looked on TV... how did she even stand up straight? Must be the super strength...

"Welcome to Mount Justice," Power Girl said, giving them both a firm handshake and smiling at them. "We're glad to have you joining us. Hopefully we can teach you a lot, and even give you a nice place to live." She was looking at Rose now, who would obviously be living there full time, unlike Neal who still had school and stuff on the weekdays.

"Are those real?" Rose suddenly asked, completely out of the blue. For a long, quiet second, everyone stared with wide eyes. Even Batman seemed a little off put by the incredibly inappropriate question.

Power Girl just blinked a second, then narrowed her eyes a little. "That's for me to know," she said, pointing a finger against the girl's forehead. "Word of advice, kid, think before you speak."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 1:19 am

Megan, at least that was easy enough to remember. Had he tried her actual name Neal was confident that he would butcher it. If she was fine with Megan than he'd probably stick with it in order not to offend her. As the new guy Neal didn't want to go out of his way to cause any grudges or problems. As far as he was concerned, he was now only a guest in this Mount Justice place.

As Power Girl stepped forward, Neal couldn't help but gaze at one particular spot. He didn't try to stare, but they kinda just popped out of nowhere. He was too caught off guard to act normal around those things! He took a deep breath before leaning forward and shaking the woman's hand. "Thanks for having us, I'm looking forward to really learning a lot," Neal said with a smile. Power Girl mentioned that they would teach Neal and Rose, but wouldn't Zatanna be the only one able to help Neal? Or was she referring to other things too? He would just have to wait and see.

Of course, this thought was immediately cut off as Rose asked an extremely blunt question. Neal just closed his eyes and shook his head, hardly able to believe that Rose went out of her way to ask such a question. Thankfully Power Girl didn't overreact to the comment, merely giving a simple warning to Rose. "So.........now that introductions are over, what's the first step here?" he asked curiously as he adjusted the backpack on his shoulders.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 1:36 am

"Now, we'll show you to your living quarters," Power Girl informed, giving them both a nod. "Then, you'll both have a chance to start training with your designated mentors: Black Canary for Rose, and Zatanna for Neal. Rose, you'll be rooming with Miss Martian, and Neal you can take the spare bed in the boy's room. Go ahead and show them, guys."

"Room's this way," Kid Flash said, zipping across the cave and down one of the side corridors in the blink of an eye.

"Uh... I'll show you at normal speed," Robin said, waving Neal along and leading him down the hallway.

Megan walked up to Rose and put on a smile, holding her hand out to shake officially. "I guess we'll be roomies, huh? That should be fun."

"Yeah... fun," Rose muttered, just staring at the girl's hand. Something about this girl just didn't sit well with her. There was too much... goody goody going on there. In any case, she still followed the green skinned girl down another corridor to their bedroom, where she could drop off her duffel bag. When the door opened, she found herself in a sizable enough space, with bunk beds carved right into the wall, a couple desks off to the side, and a shelf full of books. The ceiling was decorated with what appeared to be a bunch of star charts or something.

"I guess this isn't so bad..." Rose said, dropping her bag on the floor and looking around. Then, she made the mistake of turning around... straight into a cream pie to the face.

Miss Martian, the culprit who had thrown the pie, smiled gleefully and clapped her hands together. "Welcome to Mount Justice, Rose! I'm sure we'll be great friends!"

Violent outburst in five, four, three, two, one...

From the other parts of the cave, people would be able to hear shouting. Lots and lots of shouting. Very loud shouting. And it was all coming from Rose. All Miss Martian could do was stand there in absolute horror as the white haired girl verbally reamed her, catching the words 'stupid', 'inconsiderate', 'retarded', and even 'bitch' amongst the tirade. When Rose finally stormed out of the room, while trying to wipe the pie off her face, Miss Martian just stood there, mortified, and making every attempt not to cry. In her mind, she had no idea what she'd done wrong.

Argent was the first one on the scene, poking her head out of her room and catching sight of Rose marching down the hallway. "What the heck happened?"

"Pie!" Rose shrieked. "That... that moron threw pie in my face!"

"Oh... the pie," Argent said, with a small, exasperated chuckle. "Really, don't mind that, she just... well, she's not from around here. She kind of takes things she sees on TV a little too literally, and lately she's been watching a lot of The Three Stooges..."

Rose's eye twitched. "Well screw her, and screw the three stooges!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 am

"Ah cool, at least I'll have a place to unpack my stuff," Neal said more to himself than anyone else. While Rose would live here for as long as she wanted, Neal was only to be here on the weekends. After speaking with Zatanna it was one of the rules that Clint had placed. Neal was to continue his schooling and remain with the family for as long as he could. On the weekends though the League was free to train them as they pleased. There were other stipulations to the rule, but Zatanna and Clint had discussed those privately.

Neal was about to follow Kid Flash before he suddenly took off at an incredible speed. Neal just stared for a moment, not having any idea which direction he really went. It was only when Robin offered to show him at a normal speed that Neal reacted. "Oh thanks, that'd be great," Neal said before following Robin down the hallway.

It was silence at first as they walked down the hallway, as Neal wasn't really sure how to talk with someone like Robin. He seemed like a reasonable enough guy though, so perhaps they could talk normally? "So, how long have you been part of the team?" Neal asked curiously as he glanced over at Robin.

As the screaming started Neal suddenly jumped in shock, not fully knowing what was the cause of it. It sounded like it was coming from Rose, at least Neal thought he recognized the voice. It was hard to make out though. "Um......you have any idea what that is?" Neal asked as they kept walking.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 pm

"Well, no one's really been on the team that long, to be honest," Robin said, folding his arms over his chest. "They just started the whole thing a couple months ago, I guess as way for their 'sidekicks' to come together or something. I don't really know how well that's going to work, but everyone seems to be getting along alright so far. We haven't actually done any missions, though. Instead, they've just been training us and forcing us to work on team building exercises. Between you and me, I'd rather be out there actually doing something." At least on the team, anyway. During the week, Robin is up in Gotham with Batman, doing the traditional 'Dynamic Duo' thing.

When the shouting started, Robin stopped walking and looked back over his shoulder. Perhaps he spoke too soon when he said the team was getting along well with each other? Either way, it probably wasn't any of their business, at least not right now. "No clue..." he muttered, then turning to keep walking again. They were suddenly greeted again by Kid Flash, though, who reappeared in front of them.

"You guys here that? Sounds like a woman in distress," Kid Flash declared, cracking his knuckles casually. "I'll be right back."

---

Over on the other side of the save, Miss Martian had made her way back out into the hallway, tentatively and cautiously. She was trying to hold it together, though it looked like she might break down at any second. Rose was still standing there outside of Argent's room seething, while Argent was trying to get her to calm down a little. It didn't seem to be helping.

"Rose..." Miss Martian said, holding her hands behind her back and bowing her head slightly. When Rose slowly glanced back at her, she continued, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you angry, I just though... I mean, I saw it on TV and it looked like fun and-"

"Fun for who? You?" Rose snapped. "Ever stop to think how it might be for the person on the receiving end? Huh?"

Swallowing, Miss Martian took a step back and started to vanish, literally. Activating her cloaking ability, she suddenly turned invisible, a sort of defense mechanism when she was feeling anxious and wanted to get away from a situation. "You're right... I'm sorry."

"Hey, no, Megan," Argent said, coming out of her room into the hallway. "It's not your fault; it's nobody's fault. Just an honest mistake, right?"

"Stupid mistake is more like it," Rose muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh I see," Neal said as he was informed that apparently this whole team was a rather new concept. Apparently it had only started a few months ago and they hadn't even seen any real fighting yet. At least in regards to the team working together to accomplish something. That made Neal feel slightly better. He was originally worried that all of these people were going to be years ahead of them. If they had only started a few months ago perhaps it would still be possible for himself and Rose to catch up. As much as Neal wanted to learn magic, he didn't want anyone else to think that he was holding them back.

With Kid Flash showing up, Neal opened his mouth to say something but before it was said the kid was already gone. "Does he do that like all the time?" Neal asked Robin as he glanced in the direction that Flash had disappeared down to. He just gave a shrug at whatever Robin's answer was.

Neal took off his backpack, ready to unpack his clothes when they finally arrived at the room, wherever it was they were staying at.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Sun May 27, 2012 11:33 am

"Uh, yeah he tends to do that a lot," Robin said, looking back down the hallway. "Anyway, the room is right this way." Leading Neal to the end of the hallway, he opened a door to reveal a large room inside, with three beds, a few desks, a couple huge closets, an entertainment area with a huge TV and video games, and just about anything else a bedroom could need. "You can take the bed over there, just unpack your stuff and get set up. Oh, and if you're wondering, the bathroom is down the hall, third door on the left."

---

Back on the other side of the cave, Miss Martian was long gone now, having returned to her room to be alone. Leave it to Rose to chew out a teammate for something like a pie to the face and make her cry. So far, things were just going great. Rose hadn't been here ten minutes and already she was creating friction. But it wasn't her fault of course. Miss Martian had thrown the pie, not her.

"Uh... well I can see that living arrangement isn't going to work," Argent said, wit a small laugh. "Why don't you bunk with us? I promise we won't throw any pies at you."

Glancing over into Argent's room, Rose paused for a moment. Speedy was in there, too, sitting on one of the beds and waving. It looked a little too... cheery in there, with bright and colorful decorations, and the thought of sharing a room with two other girls didn't exactly excite her. But it still beat desserts hitting her in the face. "Alright, fine," she mumbled, picking up her duffel back and starting to walk inside. She didn't get very far, though, when suddenly Kid Flash appeared.

"Whoa, looks someone had a little accident," Kid Flash said, examining all the remains of the pie in Rose's hair and on her face, including crust, cream filling, and whipped cream. "Hold on just a second, I'll have cleaned up in a jiff." And then he was gone again, only to reappear a second later with a wet towel. In the blink of an eye, he proceeded to wash Rose's face clean. "There you go, all better!"

"Touch me again... and I'll break your hand," Rose said, glaring a hole through the boy. She was really starting to not like him.

"Uh... duly noted," he said, blinking a couple of times. On that note, Kid Flash disappeared again.

"Don't mind him," Argent said. "He comes on strong, but he's harmless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   Sun May 27, 2012 1:07 pm

"I see, I just hope I never turn a wrong corner and he runs me right through a wall," Neal said with a hint of a joke. Of course, as he said it he couldn't help but wonder if there was actually a possibility of something like that happening. This thought also immediately vanished as Neal entered in to the room with Robin. Just seeing everything made his eyes go wide for a minute. On space alone the place was huge, but they also had their own individual closets, a nice television, and an entertainment system. Dang, if only his friends could see him now.

"Thanks, I'll remember that," Neal said as he placed his backpack on the bed that Robin motioned to. He began to unpack and place his things wherever he felt they should be. "So Robin, do you know much about Zatanna?" Neal asked curiously. "I mean, I'm only curious because today's only the second time I've ever met her and she's supposed to start training me," Neal added as he folded several of his shirts. "Just, is there anything you think I should know about her?"

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Earth-53
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next