The Next Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:28 am

Neal hated to see Rose cry, especially because of him. He knew that she didn't blame him for her tears, if anything it was a testament of the true love that they had. He knew that Rose had been through so much pain before though, and he wasn't going to make her go through it again. She had been alone through so much of her life, he couldn't allow himself to be the cause of further pain. "I'll never leave you, I'm too strong to leave you. Besides, you'd be a mess without me," he said with a very weak laugh and smile.

As Rose spoke the next part, a small tear came to Neal's face. If he wasn't in so much pain he probably would have produced more. "And you're the best thing to ever happen to me. you might not believe it, but you really are Rose," Neal said with a bigger smile on his face. "I won't leave you, I promised that I'd follow you to the ends of all the worlds to make you stay happy. I'm not perfect, but I don't break my promises"

Neal took a deep breath before turning his head to face the ceiling for a few seconds. He turned back to look at his wife. "Rose, I knew who attacked me. I was the target, I was the reason that so many others got hurt," he said in a low breath. "I know that it's not my fault, but I know why I was the one attacked"

A nurse opened the door but stopped as she saw Rose and Neal. It was a clearly emotional reunion, one she didn't want to interrupt. "Um, we need to enter the preparation phase in a few minutes.........I'm sorry, but please try to hurry" she said before closing the door and leaving.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:35 am

Neal was right, she didn't believe him, not at first. How could she, of all people, be the best thing to happen to someone. She was so... messed up. But then Neal liked that about her, he liked everything that she was, exactly the way she was. That's why she loved him so damn much. His joke got a small chuckle from her, despite her grief, making her smile widen slightly. He was right, she really was a wreck without him, and she knew it. He's the one who kept her head on straight, kept her honest. If he was gone, she didn't want to think about what dark hell she'd spiral into.

Rose glanced back at the door when the nurse poked her head in. They needed to get him ready for the surgery, of course. The longer she spent in there with him, the longer it would be until he got the treatment he needed, and the greater chance he had of dying. She had to leave him soon, she knew, but there was still one more matter to clear up before she did, and it had to do with Neal's claim. He knew who had attacked him.

Turning back to Neal, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Who was it? Who did this to you? I promise I'll find him, I'll make him suffer, I'll... I'll hurt him for what he did to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 am

Everyone had faults and everyone made mistakes, it was why Neal was able to relate to Rose so much. He had made mistakes as well, but they didn't hold it against each other. They became friends, Neal helped her to defeat Deathstroke and save her brother, she listened to him, they got closer, it was all just perfect. Rose was his girl, and he never wanted to let her go. He refused to. He would stay and fight through this.

As Rose's words came forward, Neal shook his head. "That's exactly what I need you to NOT promise me Rose. This is serious, and I can't risk you or anyone else on the team getting hurt," Neal said as he looked at Rose. "Speak with the whole team before making a decision, promise me that much," he said before hearing what Rose said next. Once she agreed, he gave a quick nod. "Very well, it was Black Mask's men. They clearly came because he's mad about helping to ruin that bank job. He couldn't get my family, so he hit me instead. I don't know how he knew where I'd be, but I'm certain that it was him. His men were wearing his signature masks," Neal explained to Rose.

"He's a dangerous man, you've already seen what he's willing to do and who he's willing to hire in order to stop us and get what he wants. No matter what happens, no matter what happens.........to me, promise me that you'll stay safe?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:47 am

Rose clenched her jaw as Neal told her that he didn't want her going after the one who did this, or at least not by herself. he knew her too well, knew that she'd run in in a blind rage and tear apart anyone who got in her way. Either they'd kill her, or she'd kill them all. Either way, nobody won. She knew he was right, but it still went against every instinct she had. Eventually, though, she had to concede, and bowed her head, letting out a long breath.

"Alright..." she muttered. "I promise. I'll... talk to the team before doing anything. Just, please, get better... get better and come back to me."

She kissed him briefly, gently, then pulled away again and stood up. "I love you," she said, smiling softly as she turned to the door. The nurses and doctors were probably chomping at the bit for her to get out of there so they could work on their patient, and she wouldn't delay them any longer. Neal would be in surgery for a while now, and as much as she wanted to stay and wait for him to come out, she had work to do. The Titans had work to do. They were going after Black Mask.

God help him if she ever got her hands on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 am

As Roes promised that she'd wait for the others, Neal only smiled and gave a nod. He knew that she wouldn't break that promise. She would never forgive herself if she ignored what could be Neal's dying wish. They were too important to one another to break promises to each other. Neal believe that even if he died here, that Rose would continue to keep her promise to him. She wouldn't do anything rash, not when all that Neal wanted was for her to be happy.

Neal returned the kiss as best he could, although in his weakened state it definitely wasn't one of his better kisses. "I will always love you Rose, I'll follow you anywhere," Neal said with a small smile. He held her hand for as long as he could, not wanting to lose her. He finally let go though, knowing that she had to go.

"I'll see you soon," he called after her as she left.

---

Back at the Tower, the other Titans were all waiting in silence. They knew that Rose had gone to check on Neal, they too had heard the news that Neal had been the one mostly hit by the gunmen. It wasn't looking good for him, and they wouldn't learn anything until Rose returned.

"I hope that he is alright," Hot Spot said glumly. "He deserves more than this, and Rose can't afford to lose him. Those two are so in love, it just wouldn't be right to destroy that after all they've been through together"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

It had started raining on the way back to the tower, naturally. So when Rose finally walked into the tower again, there she was dressed in her pajamas, soaking wet and miserable. She grumbled to herself as she slammed the door behind her, some of her frustration on the sudden turn of the weather, but most of it on what had happened to Neal. She didn't know whether to be sad or angry anymore; it ended up being a combination of the two.

"He's in the hospital," she said, approaching the others. She didn't sit down, instead standing there and taking deep breaths, her gaze aimed at the floor. Reaching up, she took her eye patch off and flicked it, trying to get the excess water off before putting it back over her scarred eye. "It... doesn't look good. They said he has as much a chance to die as he does to live... fifty-fifty, I guess..."

"X'ahl... no," Starfire uttered, holding a hand over her mouth. She quickly walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug, despite the wetness. "I pray he will be alright."

Cyborg, too, bowed his head. "Damn... I'm sorry, Rose. I hope he pulls through, we all do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Hot Spot listened as Rose came in and gave them all an update on Neal. Apparently he wasn't doing so well, and it was up to the doctors and a bit of faith to decide whether or not Neal would live or die. It must be a tremendous burden upon Rose, they had only been married a few months after all. Along with that, Hot Spot had heard stories about how much those two helped each other. He worried about what would become of Rose should Neal die in this attack.

Cyborg took a deep breath after saying that he was sorry for Rose. He wanted to be there for Neal, but they needed to figure out just who was responsible for this attack. Everyone that they talked to said the same thing, that when the shooting began it was clearly Neal that had taken the far majority of the hit. It was like he was the target, why else would so many masked men use automatic weapons on something as simple as a store without taking anything or anyone?

"There's also the matter of who exactly attacked Neal," Cyborg began as he looked up at Rose. He had no idea about the information that she had learned from Neal at the hospital, he didn't realize Rose already knew who they were up against. "The only thing that any witnesses could say was that Neal looked like he was the clear target of the hit, but none of them got a good look at the faces of the men. So we don't even know where to begin our search"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

"Yes we do," Rose said glancing up at him. "Neal says he knows who it was, whose men they were... he's sure it's Black Mask. They're still after him, apparently, and when they couldn't get to his family again, they went for him instead." A shiver ran up her spine, inflicted by the cold wet clothes sticking to her body. Holding her arms around herself, she added, "They should have come after me, instead... they must know who I am, if they know Neal. Should have been me..."

"We will find him," Starfire said with certainty. She had a steely, angry look on her face now. "We'll find them all, and we'll hurt them. Thy will pay for what they've done to Neal, I promise you." No one hurt her friends like that and got away with it, no one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 pm

"Black Mask, the crime Lord that kidnapped his sister the last time they met?" Hot Spot asked rhetorically. He had never fought Black Mask or against his operations, but Hot Spot had heard enough stories to make him realize how serious the situation was. If Black Mask wanted something, he'd supposedly do anything in order to make sure that it became his own. "It's a good thing that you contacted the League than," Hot Spot added as he looked towards Cyborg.

Cyborg glanced over at Rose to explain himself. "Once we realized that it had been a marked attack, we knew that this wasn't going to be an easy case. I called the League in order to ask for some assistance. They're sending someone to make sure that Neal's safe in the hospital, and they're going to send someone to us to help us in the investigation," he added. "They say that this guy will make sure that whoever was responsible is caught,"

Hot Spot glanced over at Rose. "He should be here any minute, we made the call some time ago after all,"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Rose let out a slow breath at the information. It relieved her slightly to know that the justice League was helping out. At the very least, it meant that Neal would be protected while at the hospital, so Black Mask's men wouldn't be able to get at him there. "Thank you," she said, nodding slowly. She then started to head off towards the elevator. "I'll be right down... I just want to change." There was no way she could continue standing there in wet clothes any longer. Some proper, dry clothes would be much better.

When she was gone, Starfire let out a sigh of her own and walked over to where Lori was sitting. Picking up her daughter and holding her close, she said, "I pray Neal will be alright... I do not wish to lose another friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:31 pm

"Take whatever time that you need," Hot Spot said as he glanced over at Rose as she went to go off and change. Hot Spot wished that there was more he could do in this situation, but he was no healer. Perhaps Raven would have been able to do something if she was here, but as they were they just had to hope that the doctors knew what they were doing.

"Don't worry Kori, Neal's a tough guy. I'm sure that he's going to pull through," Cyborg said with a small smile. They were all worried about Neal, but it was out of their hands at this point. They needed to keep moving forward and catch his attackers.

---

When Rose finally came down, she would notice that a new person had joined them. A large image of the computer had been brought up, replaying the video of the store being attacked. "Sloppy, they didn't bother covering up their plates," the new man said as he examined the video. "It won't lead us to Black Mask, but it's a start at least," the man said before turning back to the group. He wore a trench coat, button-up shirt and tie, and a hat. By far his most recognizable feature was his face.

"Rose Wilson, aka The Ravager. Extremely skilled physical fighter and strategist, much like her blood would indicate. Currently one of the best swordsmen in the world.......I don't believe we've met. I am The Question"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Not only did she change her clothes, but Rose also decided to take a nice hot shower. It wasn't just to warm her up, but it also seemed to wash away some of the pain from earlier events, if only a little. Also, it allowed her for some real, quiet alone time, where she didn't have to put up a front for anyone, where she didn't have to look tough or hold back anything. Sinking to the floor of the shower, she tucked her knees up to her chest, holding them in place, and cried. She told herself she wouldn't cry anymore, not while Neal was still alive, not while there was still hope, but she couldn't help it. This was real, very real. Neal's life was hanging on by the flip of a coin. If that coin came up wrong... her entire world would break.

When Rose finally returned downstairs, she had returned back to her regular demeanor, as well as being dressed in her armor. She'd cried out most of the pain for now, so she could concentrate on bringing Black Mask down like the dog he was. Whoever this guy was that the Justice League was sending over, he'd better be good. Of course, when she finally met said guy, her expectations were... met? Or not... she couldn't tell.

She just blinked as he started talking about her, narrowing her eyes as she sensed something in his particular comment. "My blood has nothing to do with it, thanks," she retorted, folding her arms. She didn't quite like what this guy, this Question, was insinuating. There was no need to be mentioning Deathstroke now.

However, when the Question turned to face her, her expression went from annoyed to confused and shocked. "Dude, you don't have a face," she said, blinking. Turning to the others she continued, "He doesn't have a face." And then looking back at the Question again. "You don't have a face!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:51 pm

"Very perceptive Rose Wilson," The Question said as she went about pointing out how he didn't have a face. It was the first thing that people tended to notice about him after all. Still, now was not the time to be discussing fashion. He had already done enough investigations on how reality divas were in fact paid by secret organizations to act the way that they did. That was a story for another time.

"While you were cleaning yourself up we examined the video of the attack. By enlarging and enhancing the image we are now able to identify the exact truck that was used to attack the men that shot at your husband," Question remarked as he pressed several buttons on the computer. A second later the camera zoomed in on the men. "They're wearing custom made masks, a trademark for some of Black Mask's best killers," he remarked as he glanced back at the group. "Do not take any of them lightly, or you will suffer for it," he said seriously.

"So what are we waiting for, shouldn't we be heading out to get these guys?" Hot Spot asked as he began to push himself out of his seat.

"Not quite yet, there's one thing that needs to be taken care of first," The Question said before looking towards Rose. "Answer your phone," he said. Despite the fact that her phone wasn't ringing, it was only five seconds later that it quickly began to ring. At first Rose wouldn't recognize the number, but the more she looked at it she'd realize that it was the same number on the card that the doctor had given her earlier.

The Hospital was calling Rose, evidently they had some news.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Shaking away her utter confusion over the man's appearance, Rose focused instead on the information he was giving them. Well, they already knew that it was Black Mask's men that attacked, nothing new there. Apparently these were some of his top killers, though, not that it might that much of a difference. A normal man with an automatic weapon is a normal man with an automatic weapon. Just avoid the bullets.

She was about to express her eagerness to go after the attackers already, when Question suddenly mentioned that she had to answer her phone first. But her phone wasn't even ringing, what was he-? And then her phone started to ring. Blinking, she looked down and pulled out her cell from one of the side pockets on her outfit.

"How did you... you know what, never mind," she muttered, holding the phone up to her ear. It was from the hospital, she knew. It had to be about Neal. "H-hello? This is Rose Anderson." Even if everyone did still refer to her as Rose Wilson, it was now legally Rose Anderson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Hot Spot glanced over at The Question in confusion. How on earth had he known that the phone was going to ring at that exact time? It didn't matter though, if it was a call for Rose everyone had one guess about who it was. It was the hospital, most likely with an update about how the surgery for Neal had gone. These next few seconds, everyone was going to be dead silent.

"Mrs. Anderson?" the voice on the other end said. "Hello, this is Doctor Kramer. I was the man that you spoke to before you went in to speak to your husband," he explained. He was also one of the doctors that had gone back in to work on Neal. "I am calling happily to tell you that the surgery was a complete success. He's still going to be in pain and weak for several weeks, but he is going to make a full recovery. We're going to hold him here for recovery with your permission. We saved his life, but it'll take a bit to make sure that he rises back up one hundred percent," the Doctor continued to say.

"If you would like I can put him on the phone. I'm sure that he'd like to say a few things to you. He's very weak though, so he won't be able to talk long"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Rose felt a wave of relief wash over her when the doctor delivered the news. Her legs going week, she leaned back and sat against the back of the couch, letting out a calm breath and shutting her eyes. "Yes, of course, keep him as long as you need. So long as he's being taken care of and getting the help he needs. Thank you, doctor... thank you so much." She smiled, trying not to let the wet tears of happiness escape from beneath her eyelids.

"Please, put him on," she added, opening her eyes again and wiping them dry. She was smiling now. "I want to hear his voice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:11 pm

"Don't worry, we'll make sure that he recovers fully. By the time he's out of here he'll look like nothing happened. Not much that we can do about the scars that will be there, but it's a small price compared to what could have been lost," The doctor said over the phone. "And don't thank us Mrs. Anderson, I told you that we'd do everything that we could to help him. I'm just glad that everything was enough this time," he said before passing the phone over.

"Hey beautiful," Neal's voice said as he was handed the phone over. "Doctors say that I'm gonna be just fine"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Rose had to urn her back on the others when Neal's voice reached her ears. She didn't want them to see her crying anymore, even if they were tears of joy. She couldn't quite describe the pure elation running through her right now, knowing that the worst of this was past them. Neal was going to be okay, he was really going to be okay... At least now she could stop worrying, stop fretting over what would happen if he really died. She wouldn't have to go through that, not now.

"Hey," she said, whispering into the phone. "I heard. It's great news... really great news. I knew you wouldn't die on me. You're too stubborn for that." She smirked to herself, chuckling into the phone, then let out a deep breath. "I'm really glad you're going to be alright, Neal. If you died, I... don't know what I would do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:21 pm

"Stubborn? Am I being called by THE Rose? Wow, I must be really bad if you're the one that thinks I'm stubborn," Neal said with a joking laugh. Rose was known to get pretty serious when she believed in something strongly enough after all. "Hey hey, don't talk like that. I told you I was going to be okay didn't I?" Neal asked over the phone. "Don't talk like that, you're never going to have to worry about a world without me. I'm invincible remember?" he said jokingly.

"Hey, I should get going for now though. I'm really tired and I just want to sleep," Neal said to Rose. "Will you tell the others that I'm going to be alright and I'll be back again soon okay? And Rose, I love you"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm

"Yeah, of course, I'll let them know," she replied, reaching up to wipe her eyes dry again. She took in another calm breath and let it out slowly. What had begun as a nightmare was taking a much better turn, but it wasn't quite done yet. They needed to find Black Mask, still, and they needed to make him pay. "Alright, I'll let you get your rest, you've earned it. Oh, and I hear you're going to have some scars... you're going to have to show them to me." She laughed quietly again, shifting her weight. "I love you, too. Rest well."

After hanging up the phone, she took a second to compose herself, and then turned around. "He's going to make a full recovery," she said, smiling. "He just needs to rest for a while at the hospital.

"That is wonderful news!" Starfire declared, coming forward to give Rose a warm hug. "I am very happy to hear that he'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

"Yeah, apparently some fairly serious ones to match my cheek," Neal said with a small laugh. "And don't worry, you'll get to see them all before you even know it," Neal said as he listened to Rose telling him that she loved him. It made Neal smile, even though Rose couldn't see it. "You will always be the best thing to ever happen to me Rose. Never forget that, and never doubt it. You're my love," he said in a small whisper before hanging up.

As Rose revealed the information that Neal would be alright Hot Spot couldn't help but smile. Neal and Rose were his mentors along with Cyborg after all. He never wanted anything bad to happen to them, they were family now. "I knew that he'd be okay. He's too touch to let something like bullets get to him,"

As Rose hung up her phone, Question took away his own phone from his ear. Right before Rose received the call he had copied her signal in order to receive the call himself as well. He had listened to every word that was said between Neal and Rose. If they were hiding anything from him, he would know about it. As it turned out though, it really did just seem like a heartwarming conversation between a wife and husband that nearly lost one another. Question removed the signal from his phone before turning back to the group.

"Well, as glad as I am to still hear that Neal is alright I assume you'd still like my help tracking down the crime lord yes?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:41 pm

"You're damn right," Rose said, giving a firm nod. Just because Neal was going to recover didn't mean that they weren't going to hit Black Mask with everything they had. If they didn't put a stop to him here, he'd just make another attempt on Neal's life, and that was something she would not allow. She started walking out the door, now more determined than ever. "Let's nail the bastard."

"I will join you shortly," Starfire said, with a nod. "Wendy should be here soon, then I can meet up with you." Wendy Kuttler, a young, intelligent, paraplegic woman who used to be one of two caretakers of the old Titans Tower, had been contacted recently to double as Lori's babysitter when Starfire needed to join the Titans on a mission. She was a kind, if somewhat eccentric woman, but she was a good friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 pm

"Very well than, I'll let you drive us there," Question said as he began to follow the group. "I used my phone in order to do a search upon the license plate that we scanned. It's a company truck used my McDrake's Mills. They're a lumber company, specializing in planks in particular. It might be a front for Black Mask, or it could potentially be stolen," Question remarked before putting his phone away and placing his hands in his coat pocket. "Only one way to find out"

"Wait, you think as something as simple as lumber could be used as a front for Black Mask? Wouldn't he want to get into something with a bit more money involved? I mean that just seems ridiculous to me," Hot Spot said as they continued towards the car.

"Yes, and the world would also have you believe that Benjamin Franklin and George Washington were friends. Few know that they were the most bitter of enemies," Question said without skipping a beat. "When it came to decide our nation's future, it was left to George Washington to run the country and Benjamin Franklin was nothing more than an aid. That didn't stop him from trying to interfere in any way that he could, such as suggesting our nation's bird to be a turkey. A subtle challenge to Washington, but their feud still continues to this day,"

"Okay.....now I know that you must be joking on that one," Cyborg said as he got into the driver's seat of the car.

"Why do you think Franklin is on the one hundred dollar bill?" Question asked before putting on his seat belt as he took the seat next to Cyborg. "I'm just saying, if you ever see anyone with a turkey tattooed to their right shoulder.....I wouldn't look at them funny if I were you,"

With that being said, the rest of the Titans merely looked at one another before driving off towards their destination. It would take about half an hour to reach it, but soon enough they pulled up to a large warehouse on the edge of the river. "This is the place," Question said before getting out of the car.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm

It's a good thing that Rose wasn't in the state she'd been earlier that morning, or else the Question telling her to drive would have been one of the biggest mistakes of his life. Fortunately, she was much calmer now and drove like a normal person, albeit pushing a little fast on the highway. She just didn't like going slow, but at least it would get them to where they needed to go sooner rather than later. Fortunately, the on board GPS system pointed them in the right direction once the Question mentioned the name of the lumber company.

Of course, just like everyone else, she gave Question an odd look at the mention of one of his odd conspiracy theories. Was this guy really that paranoid? I mean, the no face thing was bad enough, but the guy they had for help was the guy who thought the girl scouts were responsible for crop circles? May god help them all...

She chose not to say anything, lest she provoke him into spouting off more nonsense, instead remaining silent until they reached the warehouse... another warehouse? It seemed like they spent a lot of time in warehouses. Didn't villains have anymore unique hideouts? "Alright, so what's the plan?" she asked, trying not to pay attention tot he slight throbbing in her ankle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm

"The plan is that we investigate the area, try to find out if there's anything in here that we can use in order to track down where Black Mask is," Question remarked as he lossened his tie slightly. "Other than that, I can't really say there is much of one until we get in there. Fight to incapacitate if you have to, but not to kill," he added as he began walking forward. "I'll head around the back, the rest of you split up as you see fit," he said before vanishing behind the building.

"Man that dude is creepy," Cyborg muttered to himself before turning to the team. "Alright, Hot Spot and I will head up to the front. Rose, I want you to climb up those boxes and get to the roof. There should be a second floor up there and you are the most acrobatic out of all of us," Cyborg pointed out. "Get up there and let us know what you find," he said before starting to head off with Hot Spot.

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next