Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The Next Generation - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Neal just continued to sit there as Rose and Power Girl played out their little game. Neal didn't even know what to think anymore. He was either in for the biggest joke of a lifetime, or he was in for the greatest night of a lifetime. "Well you do know how much I hate making people beg," Neal admitted as Rose asked if the please would suffice for the time being. "I would say so, but it's still your call honey"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Putting her feet up on the table, Rose folded her arms and let out a contemplative breath. "Alright, you've worn me down, Power Girl, I'll relent. If you really want it that bad, then I suppose you can join us tonight," she said finally, giving an affirmative nod and acting like this whole situation was completely casual. "That is, provided we can find some privacy down here."

"Oh, there might not be a place for that down here," Power Girl responded, holding a hand to her chin and nodding. "But there are plenty of rooms up in the mansion above us. I'm sure we can find a quiet room or something."

Rose glanced slowly upwards at the cave ceiling. Ah, that was right, there was a whole enormous mansion above their heads, wasn't there? She bet the master bedroom would more than suffice. Probably had a big enough bed for the three of them anyway. "That would make sense," she agreed, nodding a few times. "Well alright, then, we'll see you later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Neal couldn't believe this, was this actually happening? At first what had been just a joke now seemed like a full on plan. So Rose and Power Girl......and Neal? That was just far too much to take in right now. Neal just took in a quick breath as Power Girl suggested that they take a room up in the mansion upstairs, and Rose quickly agreed to it. Rose even told Power girl that they would see her tonight.

Neal glanced over at Rose and looked at her curiously, as if by looking at her he would find out if she was lying to him or not. He raised an eyebrow, wondering if she could confirm or deny his suspicions already.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well, in that case I'll leave you two alone for the time being," Power Girl said, standing up and stretching out her back. "I need to take a trip to my old apartment and get some of my gear together, maybe some clothes, too."

Rose gave the well endowed woman a wave as she left, then relaxed back in her chair again. "Well, I would be complaining about not having any of my gear with me," she started, rocking back and forth in her seat, "but then I hear Batman always keeps a back up set of everything he designs, so I bet there's a stash around here somewhere that I can get my new equipment from."

She paused a moment, then glanced back at him, noticing him staring at her. Of course, he was still stunned over what had just transpired. Smirking, she leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Yes, it'll really happen," she said with an amused laugh. "Just, you know, don't expect this to be an everyday occurrence. Just... once in a while, to... you know, keep things interesting. And don't think I'm particularly attracted to other women, either, because I'm not. Well, I mean, I can admit a beautiful woman when I see one, but, you know what I mean... I'm doing it for you. Though, it should be fun either way, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 am

Neal heard Rose's comment about the gear, and couldn't help but scratch his chin in thought. A smile formed on his face. Perhaps he wouldn't have to wait for Batman to get back to him, perhaps Neal could make that new costume while he was here? Neal would have to look around, if he was lucky maybe he'd find the equipment that he needed in order to make this outfit work. He'd have to experiment and see, hopefully he'd have a bit of free time later.

As Rose looked at Neal and confirmed that Power Girl would be joining them that night, he couldn't help but smile. So it was true, and that made Neal only more and more excited for the night. "Don't worry I understand, it'll be just a one night thing," Neal said with a smile. "Just as long as you realize that you don't have to do this if you don't want to," Neal said as he took her hand into his own. "You're all I need"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am

"Well, maybe not just the one night," Rose replied, absently scratching an itch on her arm. "If it goes well, there may be room for it in the future. Just, you know, every so often." After all, she still did just want the relationship to be between them. What was happening tonight would be purely for the exciting and different nature of it, just a little extra fun thing to add. It would by no means become the norm. "And hey, I'm the one that's bringing it up, aren't I? If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have suggested it in the first place. Power Girl's a fun woman, and I've heard Kryptonians are good in the sack. Guess I'll find out, huh?"

She gave him a wink and then stood up with a small yawn. "Anyway, I'm going to go look around this cave, see if I can't find where Pointy Ears keeps all his spare equipment. I hate not having my gear at the ready."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:22 am

Neal raised an eyebrow as Rose said that there might be room for them to experiment again in the future. If it went well? Clearly Rose had no idea who they were dealing with, Power Girl was like a machine on so many different levels. Granted, Neal wasn't quite sure how Power Girl would deal with other women, but that would be what tonight was for. "I suppose that you have a fair point. We'll see what happens and decide from there," he said with a warm smile.

As Rose mentioned that she was going to go look for gear, Neal couldn't help but grin. "Yeah, I think that I'm going to take a bit of a look around as well. See if I can find anything that suits my taste," Neal said before getting up. He hoped that he had a few hours to himself, it would take quite some time in order to find everything that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:28 am

Fortunately for Neal, he had plenty of time to go scrounging around for spare gear. Rose found the storage area before long, and managed to obtain a nice, sleek copy of her new design, just as expected. Bats even had another pair of energy swords lying around. It was like she never had to leave her stuff back at the tower. She quickly made sure to dress herself in her armor, considering everyone else was in full costume. She just felt a little out of place in civilian clothes. And as was her apparent new habit when in costume, she removed the eye patch. She didn't know why it felt so liberating to take it off when dressed as Ravager, but for whatever reason she only wore it when in civilian attire now.

The rest of the day she spent exploring every nook and cranny of the Batcave. Fortunately, Red Robin had the access codes to the place so most of the security was turned off in the areas where they were inhabiting right now. Only the perimeter defenses and the entrance systems were active, at least during the day when people were roaming around. No one wanted to take a wrong turn and stumble onto an army of security bots or something, after all.

When she'd had her fair share of exploring, she came back to the central area where the heroes were gathered, seeing if she could help in any way. However, they were mostly waiting for J'onn to finish his psychic sweep before making big plans. Some of them were brainstorming on possible reasons for what was going on, but they had nothing concrete, and about twenty different theories floating around. So, she instead pulled up a seat next to Red Robin at the Batcomputer and just watched him toil away at it, doing his detective work to try and figure out what he could.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 am

Neal spent the next several hours on his own, finding a secluded part of the Batcave in order to do his work. This place was far bigger than Neal had originally thought, and had allowed Neal to gather his necessary materials before getting to work. He wanted to improve the original design of his costume while at the same time increasing the actual use of it. Neal was his own hero now, and he wanted to look how he felt he should. He did love his costume, but that had been a gift from the Titans when he first came. What he was going to make, it would be what he was remembered for. Sarah had gained her own costume as well, and now it was time for Neal to do the same.

He took some designs from the Kevlar suit that he had worn during Darkseid's reign. He enjoyed the design greatly, and found that it was very helpful and easy to move around in along with providing some extra protection. Neal made a suit out of it, covering it in extra metal in key locations to make sure that added protection would save him from a fatal wound. Next, he worked on the redesign of his helmet, adopting a material that he acquired in Batman's cave. It was strong, and wouldn't break under any normal means, which also meant that the glass wouldn't shatter in front of Neal's face and pierce his eyes. He also added on a few modifications to the helmet's visor, similar to technology that Batman used. It would allow him to more easily find assailants in a room, tell how many they were, and even if they were armed.

Lastly, as Neal was about to go he noticed something strange. He reached down and grabbed an extremely small device. He looked at it for a moment before pressing a button on the side. As soon as he did, several feet of metal rose out of the blade. "Woah....almost took out my eye there," Neal muttered as he looked at the edge which was glowing a strange blue. Neal put his hand towards it, but he could already begin to feel heat that was being emitted from the edge of the sword. Apparently it was a device that was supposed to use heat in order to cut through objects, very good for breaking into a building or escaping a sealed room. There was even a monitor on the side that controlled how hot the blade was. Neal sealed the blade and put it into his belt. The only things that he added were a few bags on each hip, to hold any gadgets that Neal wanted to use.

The Next Generation - Page 25 Borderlands-2-20120224014336119_640w

Neal walked out after the long while that it had taken in order to prepare the outfit. He liked it though, he felt like it more envisioned what he originally wanted Fade to look like, while also adding a bit more protection and even a new sword that Neal could use in battle. He just had to make certain that he wasn't going to melt someone clean through before using it. Neal would make sure to practice it before using it in actual combat.

"Have we learned anything?" Neal asked as he walked up directly behind Rose. He hoped to gain her opinion on the costume, as it was the look that he was planning on keeping. Of course, if Rose thought it was dumb Neal would probably scrap it in a second.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 am

"Not a damn thing," Rose muttered, leaning on her elbow and resting her cheek in her hand. She'd been watching Tim go over the Batcomptuer's data for the past two hours now, and it was really starting to get boring, especially considering they hadn't found any new leads on what they were looking for. She let out a small sigh and then swiveled around in her chair, only to stop suddenly as she saw.... not what she was expecting. "Well, this is new."

Standing up from her seat, she started to inspect Neal's new outfit, holding him at arm's length for a few moments, then circling around him and examining every aspect of it, from the helmet, to the armored design, to the thermal blade. "Interesting," she said, taking another look around from behind. She smirked a little, eyeing his backside more than anything. At least he'd remembered the keep the pants nice and tight. Without another warning, she wound up and gave his rear end a nice slap. "I like it."

Red Robin glanced at them from the corner of his eyes. "Really... get a room."

Rose lifted an eyebrow, staring back at Tim for a moment before turning her attention to Neal again. "Speaking of which, it's getting to be about that time. You seen P.G. around here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:55 am

Neal kept his gaze on the computer, trying to see if he had missed anything in the time that he had been gone. According to Rose he really hadn't missed much, so apparently it was a good thing that Neal had taken the time to make up his new suit. He wasn't sure that it was perfect, but he really did enjoy it. It was only when Rose turned in her chair that Neal looked down at her, wanting to see her expression for his new look.

As she took the time to inspect him, Neal just stood there quietly and made sure to not get in the way. She wanted to take a look, and he'd definitely allow it. It was only when she finally smacked his read end and said that she approved that Neal allowed himself to gain a small smile. "Thanks, it's only because of you that it happened after all," he said warmly as he smiled at Rose.

As Rose mentioned that it was almost time to go, Neal shook his head. "I haven't actually, I've been working on this for the past few hours to make sure that everything worked right and wouldn't blow up on me when I used it," Neal said with a small laugh. "Just say her name mildly loud, I'm sure she'd hear it from wherever she is"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 am

"I already heard it," Power Girl said, suddenly appear behind them, one arm draped over either of their shoulders. he gave them both a friendly smile and then started walking with them up the stairs towards the mansion. Thy couldn't exactly resist even if they wanted to, considering the amazing strength differential. "Now come on, I already got everything set up for us."

When they arrived in the master bedroom, Rose had to say she was impressed. Batman might be a stuffy old hermit who enjoyed dark, dank caves, but Bruce Wayne really knew how to live and this played really showed it. The bed was huge, too, and canopied, and the window on the far wall was huge, as tall as the ceiling, which itself was much taller than normal walls. It gave a very clear view of the night outside, with a bright full moon and twinkling stars.

As Rose walked towards the bed, she noticed a partially open liquor cabinet and practically lit up. "Score," she said, scurrying over and opening the cabinet wide. She pulled out a few bottles, grinning to herself and already pouring a drink. "Now this is what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, I found that earlier," Power Girl said with a chuckle. "It was locked, but that wasn't really an issue."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

Neal nearly jumped on the spot when Power Girl appeared behind them, draping an arm over one of their shoulders each. Man, the girl was either very punctual or was really looking forward to it. Neal couldn't blame her, if they were calling for him he might have been able to move that fast for the first time in his life. "You got everything set up? What exactly does that mean?" Neal asked as they moved upstairs.

As they arrived, Neal couldn't help but be impressed with the room. He had thought that they lived the high life back at the tower, but it was nothing like this. Batman really knew how to live! "Wow, this place is amazing," Neal admitted as he moved over towards the window and looked outside. "I wonder how much this whole place cost him," he wondered out loud.

It was only when Rose discovered the liquor cabinet that Neal glanced over to look at her. He crossed his arms and smiled at her before pulling off his helmet and setting it on a nearby counter. "I didn't realize that you were such a big alcohol fan Rose. How come I didn't know this before?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

"Because we never really got much of a chance when wandering halfway across the world, and they don't let you keep alcohol at the tower," Rose explained, already downing a hard glass. She slammed it down on the counter and let out sharp breath, smiling. Now that really hit the spot. "Thinks it sets a bad example or whatever. I try to keep a bottle hidden away, but somehow Cyborg always finds it and dumps it down the drain. Just ends up being a waste of money that way."

"I've never been much of a drinker myself," Power Girl said, unclipping the clasp on her cape and letting it fall away. "Kryptonian physiology and whatnot, burns it away long before I could ever get drunk."

With that notion, she turned back to the others and started to peel off the larger pieces of her armor, letting them clatter to the floor. With the warmth of alcohol flowing through her body now, she was more ready than ever to get things started. "Alright, I'm just about ready to get going here."

"Now that I can get on board with," Power Girl responded, giving them a smirk as she started to remove the rest of her costume. Things were about to get funky in there.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 am

"I suppose that you have me on that one," Neal admitted. He had never really been a drinker himself, but he did enjoy the effect that it had on others a great deal. "And yeah, that does sound like something that Cyborg would do, him or Nightwing," Neal added as he thought about it more. Neal watched as Rose downed a single glass, clearly enjoying the effects that the alcohol was having upon her. this was going to be one good night.

As the girls began to remove pieces of their suit, Neal could only stand there and smile. If this was a movie, this was the moment that he'd turn to the camera and give a quick wink and a smile. Instead though, he just laughed. "Sounds like it'll be a great night with two great women," Neal said as he began to take off the new suit that he had constructed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 am

And so it was indeed an excellent night. A long one, too, considering the high levels of endurance from all three participants. Rose had to admit, she didn't really know what to expect going into this, but she'd certainly come out the other side with a new appreciation for the word 'threesome'. They'd all been very thorough with each other, each taking time to give and receive pleasure to both the other two in the group, and none of them had been disappointed in the least.

Rose was definitely correct in her assumption that Kryptonians were good in the sack... or at least Power Girl was, because wow, did that feel good. There had even been a few moments during the night when it had been just the two women going at it, putting on a show for the one guy in the room, and surprisingly, she had enjoyed every moment of it. This was definitely something that they would be doing again in the future. Rose couldn't count the number of times she had... hit a high note that night, but it was a lot, and she was exhausted by the end of it.

Sometime early the next morning, after the three were finally finished with having their fun, they were all lying calmly on the large bed, all sprawled out over each other in a tangle of naked flesh. Rose wasn't sure where exactly her head was resting, but she thought it might be somewhere around Power Girl's chest. Either that, or Bruce Wayne had some of the softest pillows she'd ever felt before. She felt someone's hand still half exploring her body, and she honestly didn't know whose it was, but she didn't really care.

"Well... that was..." Rose breathed, trying to catch her breath.

"Great?" Power Girl responded, letting out a satisfied groan.

Rose gave an amused chuckle. "Yeah... bit of an understatement, though."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:31 am

Wow, just wow. That entire night was something that was going to be seared into Neal's mind for the rest of his life. And he had zero problem with that. The chemistry that all of them had, working with one another, exploring each other, making love with each other. There were a few things last night that Neal would have never suggested under different circumstances, but now they had happened and Neal was grateful for it. He had never felt so.....pleasured before.

As they lay there the next day, all together in a knot of their bodies, Neal could only smile as he stared up at the ceiling. He could only imagine how many guys dreamed of doing something like that. Neal was one lucky bastard, and clearly there was a God that smiled down upon him. As he lay there, he moved his hands, moving it against the skin of both girls that he was with, God this just felt so amazing.

As the girls spoke, Neal only smiled and nodded his head. "Understatement of the year ladies," Neal said as he tilted his head to look over at them. "You two were just so.....incredible last night, better than any other experience I've ever been through," Neal said as he closed his eyes and remembered one particular moment from last night. "Oh yeah......we definitely need to do this again sometime"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 am

"I'll second that," Rose said, smiling absently as she rested her eyes shut. As amazing as that night had been, all good things had to come to an end, and she was starting to feel a bit sleepy. "Maybe we can put it on a schedule or something. Make it a once a week kind of thing, or something."

Power Girl chuckled, both her hands still wandering over the other two. "Sounds good to me... I'm always up for some fun with a couple of interesting people such as yourselves. Especially considering how tonight went... Neal, you still got it. And Rose, you too... very nice."

"Same to you," Rose replied, letting out another long breath. Her entire body was tingling all over right now, and it felt great. "And of course, you too, Neal, as always. Once again, you show just how to give it to a woman... both of them." She laughed quietly under her breath and wrapped one of her arms around him. The other she thought was somewhere around Power Girl, though she wasn't entirely sure where around her. Wherever it was, it was somewhere moist and sticky.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 am

Neal closed his eyes as the girls began to talk, much like Rose he was starting to feel tired from the activities last night. "Once a week huh? I'm sure that we could fit that in our schedule somehow," Neal said with a smile as he curled up to whoever was next to him. When Power Girl complimented Neal he could only smile. "Why thank you, it's always good to know that I haven't lost my touch or anything like that," he admitted.

At Rose's comment Neal just glanced over at her and winked. "I always believe in doing my best, I figured it was always a good quality to have. I'm glad that the two of you agree on that," he said happily as he felt Rose's arm wrap around him. "I'm not gonna lie though, I could do with a good nap for the next few hours," he added as a yawn escaped his mouth as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 am

"Yeah, way a head of you..." Rose muttered, as her mind slowly wandered off into dream land. She was well prepared to feel the rejuvenation embrace of sleep after such an active and tiring night. Within a few minutes, she was letting out steady, even breaths, her mind gone.

"See you whenever we wake up," Power Girl added, leaning over to give him a small kiss before settling in closer next to the two of them and closing her eyes. Even with her Kryptonian stamina, that night had taken a lot out of her, and she was ready for a recharge.

As much fun as they had had, however, a very large problem still loomed over them all. The dead heroes rising from the grave, turning on their friends, apparently controlled by some unknown force. If they didn't figure out a solution to the problem soon, there was no telling what kind of damage might ensue. There was a lot of work to be done in the coming days, something that they couldn't forget, no matter what kind of crazy sex they occupied themselves with at night.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 am

Neal smiled as he felt Power Girl's lips. He knew that most people gave credit to her breasts and body, but he'd be lying if he said that he wasn't a huge fan of her lips. Whenever they had kissed it had always felt like such a unique experience. Neal closed his eyes and gladly allowed himself to fall asleep between the two women. He needed the rest, especially since the next several days were going to be important. Neal didn't know who he was going to be fighting, but there would still be a lot of it in the coming days.

---

When Neal woke up, he glanced over to see that Rose and Power Girl were still asleep. Neal hadn't slept that long, in truth he had a nightmare; something that he hadn't had in ages. It wasn't the kind that made him wake up and scream, but he saw images of past heroes attacking him and trying to kill him. He also saw Sophia holding a knife and stabbing it into his chest.

With that kind of image in his mind Neal knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep. So he calmly got out of the bed and put his uniform back on, although for the time being he kept his helmet off. He just stood at the window, watching the sunrise. He didn't want to just leave the room, he felt that it would be rude to the two girls. So he merely stood there, and thought about their current situation.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Rose awoke slowly the next morning, though really it was sometime in the afternoon, considering they'd been up well into the morning. Letting out a long yawn, she stretched out her body to work out all the morning kinks and then opened her eyes, having to blink several times to clear up the haze. Glancing around the bed a moment, she realized that Neal wasn't in there with them. In fact, with him gone, she and Power Girl had further wrapped their bodies around each other during sleep. Her head hadn't been resting on any of the pillows, but Power Girl's chest, and one of her hands was stuck firmly between the other woman's legs, that's not to mention where a couple of her fingers had ended up. No wonder Power Girl was sleeping with such a large smile on her face.

Yawning again, Rose pulled her hand out and rolled over onto her back, then sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She was really going to need a shower after last night. It wasn't much longer until Rose noticed where Neal was, standing over by the window and just staring outside. Clouds had started rolling in some time after sunrise, followed by several distant booms of thunder. It was going to be one of those days.

Carefully stepping out of bed so that she didn't disturb the still sleeping Power Girl, Rose strode over to Neal and gave him a warm hug from behind, her arms wrapping around his waist. She gave his neck a few kisses and then she, too, gazed outside. A few rain droplets were starting to patter against the window pane.

"Couldn't sleep?" she asked. Somehow, she didn't think that Neal had only awoken a few minutes ago. Something in her gut told her that he'd been up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Neal glanced over behind his shoulder, hearing a yawn coming from one of the ladies. It was originating from Rose, but Neal turned his head back to the window as he assumed that she was just yawning in her sleep. He hadn't yet realized that she had woken up fully. His arms remained at his side as he stared outside, his gaze fixed upon the incoming storm. He couldn't help but wonder if it was a metaphor of what the rest of the week might reveal. There were so few here.....Neal could only fear that the rest were dead.

Rose really was a good soldier or perhaps Neal's mind was just out of focus, for he didn't even realize that she was awake until she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a few kisses on his neck. Neal was glad that he didn't put on his helmet. He reached down and took one of Rose's hands into his own before lifting it to his lips and giving it a single, gentle, sweet kiss from his lips.

"Partially, woke up a while ago. I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep," he admitted fully as he turned to look right at Rose. "You know how strong my mind is, how strong I can make things feel..........my nightmares always feel very real to me. It's one of the very few downsides that come from my ability"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 pm

"Well, you're awake now," Rose said, leaning forward to kiss him gently. "No more nightmares for a while. Just you, me, and the morning. Or afternoon. What is it, two already? I think I might have slept a little too long." She chuckled, then started pulling him across the bedroom towards the bathroom. "Come on, let's take a shower, clean up. I feel a little sticky." As they passed by the bed, she glanced over at the still sleeping Power Girl and lifted an eyebrow. "Let's let her sleep, though. She looks like she's having a... really good dream." Some people sleep walked, some people sleep ate, Power Girl apparently sleep... that.

The hot water felt good, and worked wonders in waking her up more. Within minutes, any remaining sleep from her eyes was gone, nor did she feel like she'd nod off again at any moment. Once their shower was done, Rose grabbed them both a towel and walked out, drying herself off. Then, she started putting her outfit back on, armor and all. Time to head down to the cave and get back to work.

This time, as Rose walked by the bed, she stopped and placed her hands on her hips, watching Power Girl lay there with one hand hugging a pillow against her and taking deep breaths. Eventually, she reached forward and snapped her fingers a few times next to the woman's ear; super hearing and all that. Power Girl suddenly let out a few surprised grunts and shot upright, blinking.

"Huh? What?" she muttered, looking around. "Oh, it's just you two... you already up?"

"Thought we'd let you sleep for a bit longer," Rose said, folding her arms. "You looked like you were still enjoying yourself."

"Mmm... yeah," Power Girl said with a big yawn, stretching her arms out. "Had a dream that someone's hand was between my legs all night..."

Rose's eyebrow raised again. "Uh... right, a dream, definitely. Anyway, we'll be down in the cave. See you there."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Neal smiled as Rose did her best to cheer him up. Neal did have a habit of letting his visions affect him deeply, he was just glad that she was there to pull him out of it. "Thanks Rose, you're the best," he said before returning her soft kiss and holding it for several moments. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea," Neal admitted as Rose suggested that they take a shower. Neal definitely would feel strange to go in front of all of the other heroes if he didn't clean himself first. Would probably lead to a lot of questions.

Neal enjoyed the shower with Rose, using the time in order to get closer to her and feel better about what he had experienced that night. Sometimes he forgot that illusions would always just be illusions. They still had a powerful effect on the mind, but once you broke free of them they couldn't hurt you anymore. He was thankful that Rose had reminded him of that. As they exited the shower, Neal quickly dried himself on before putting on his new outfit. He really did love the design, and he couldn't wait to try out his new sword.

Neal glanced over as Rose went to wake Power Girl up, snapping in her fingers. Neal always had to wonder how super hearing worked, was it active all the time or only when she wanted it to? What would happen if someone screamed right in her ear? Still, questions for another time.

Neal only smiled as Power Girl mentioned the dream. He didn't realize that it had actually been Rose that had committed the act. "We'll see you down there soon Power Girl," he called before walking out with Rose. Neal reached out and took Rose's hand into his own as they walked, not caring who saw it or commented on it as they entered the bat cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next