Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The Next Generation - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 am

Jordan had stood up and already began making her way towards the door. She just felt like such a fool right now. Of course her brother wasn't a Titan, how could she have possibly thought that!? It was only as these thoughts were going through my mind that Rose spoke up, and Jordan stopped on the spot. As the words reached her ears, it only took a moment for them to register. She turned around slowly, staring at Rose for several moments before fully turning around and taking the seat next to Rose again.

"I swear that I would take the secret to the grave. I know how important these things are, especially if its true," Jordan whispered as if the whole world would hear her if she spoke up. "I swear on my own life that I'd die before I betray my brother, I can't make any promise better than that. Just please........please just tell me the truth of what my brother has done these past few years," she uttered as her eyes stared right at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:20 am

Rose let out a deep breath. She could tell that Jordan was being sincere when she said that she'd take the secret to the grave. That girl really did love her brother, and would never betray him, no matter what happened. Eventually, Rose smiled at her and then leaned back on her hands. "Alright..." she said, closing her eye and pausing for a moment. "Your brother... is Fade. He's been a Titan for the past two and a half years or so, from what I know about it. I didn't meet him until about a year or so ago, when I showed up at the tower after a long hiatus... and this whole past year that he's been away, I was with him. We were, uh... kind of tracking down one of the most wanted international criminals in the world. We got him, too." Rose reached up and scratched the back of her head a bit, glancing off to he side with a small laugh. "So... yeah. You were right."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

Jordan listened keenly as Rose went on to fully confirm that Neal really was Fade. If this was some kind of a joke, Jordan wouldn't find it funny. She believed what Rose was saying though, she seemed too torn about it to be lying, like she really had struggled whether or not to tell Jordan in the first place. "I knew it," she said under her breath as Rose mentioned that they had gone after a very wanted international criminal for the past year and that was why Neal had been really gone. Jordan only smiled to herself, all of her suspicions had been correct! Her brother was a Titan! That was why it had been so hard to talk to him this past while! He was busy trying to save the world, making it a better place.

As these thoughts ran through Jordan's mind, she realized that there was one thing that she had forgotten to ask though. She glanced at Rose curiously. "So if my brother is Fade, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 am

"Eh, you wouldn't recognize me," Rose said, with a casual wave of her hand."I haven't been around a lot lately, mostly been traveling. Plus, I just recently changed my costume. But, you can call me Ravager; that's my other name." She gave Jordan a wink, then took in a deep breath as she leaned closer to her. "But remember, tell no one. That includes Neal... I don't want to think what he'd do if he found out I told you. If you can get him to tell you himself, fine, but otherwise... this is just between us girls, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 am

Jordan gave several nods as Rose explained that the girl wouldn't recognize Ravager since she was fairly new and had also changed his costume. She supposed that made sense. It was only when Rose insisted that Jordan keep this a secret that she gave several nods. "Don't worry, I'm really good at this kind of thing, no one will ever know his secret, or yours for that matter," she added with a smile. "Well, thanks for the truth Rose. I'm just glad that I know the truth now," she said as she stood up. "Any chance I could ask one last favor? Could you just remind Neal to try to stay in touch more often? Maybe he's worried about us getting hurt, or maybe he's just busy, but my parents are really worried about him. I'm even a bit worried about him," Jordan admitted as she looked right at Rose. "It doesn't have to be anything big, but could you maybe help him remember to call a bit more often? We don't need much, but especially now that I know what he does I'm going to want to hear from him to make sure that he's okay ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 am

"You're welcome," Rose said, giving her a nod and standing up with her. It seemed to put Jordan at ease, knowing that she'd be right for so long. "And thanks, for keeping the secret." Holding a hand up to the girl's shoulder, she started to walk out of the bedroom with her, only to turn and give her another close look as she made one more request, to have Neal keep in touch with his family more often. Now that was one thing she could definitely take care of. Smiling, she nodded again and gave Jordan's shoulder a little squeeze. "Yeah, you got it. I'll make sure he picks up that phone more often for sure. It'll be easy, too... I am the woman in the relationship; I do control certain aspects of it." She chuckled again, adding a win to her words. Girl talk, it was fun. She couldn't say she could talk like this to anyone else back at the tower.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 am

Jordan just smiled as Rose touched her shoulder, ensuring her that she would do what she could in order to make sure that Neal kept in touch with the family more often. Jordan was glad, she was going to be going off to college soon after all, and she didn't want her brother to forget that a part of her still needed him in her life. She wanted to know that he would still pick up the phone if something was wrong. "Thanks Rose, I'm glad that you and Neal are together. I'm sure you make him just as happy as he makes you," she insisted.

"Hey! You two having fun back there or what?" Neal called as his head appeared in the hallway. "Mom just finished cooking, you have to come and try this. Believe me when I say that you have NEVER had a homemade macaroni and cheese dish as good as hers," he said before pulling back and heading towards the kitchen.

Jordan just smiled as she saw her brother, giving a quick nod as he informed them that dinner was ready. "Well, let's enjoy the rest of the evening," she said happily before running down the hallway towards the rest of her family.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:23 am

Rose continued to smile, shifting her weight and brushing a stray strand of hair in her face back behind her ear. "Thanks, I'm glad we're together, too. I actually haven't been this serious about someone in... well, ever. It's nice." When Neal's voice came from the hallway, Rose looked up and headed over to the door. She opened it called back, "Yeah, yeah, we're coming, hold your horses. Just a little girl talk." She watched Jordan as she hurried down the hallway to the kitchen and just smiled. Rose was already enjoying the evening, much more than she thought she would. And she was hungry, too. Homemade macaroni and cheese? She couldn't say she had ever had that before... sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 am

The evening progressed well, with Neal's family staying for the next several hours. They had dinner, which was amazingly delicious, talked for hours about Neal's work and his progress in the company. Several questions also came up about Rose's line of work, although none of them were too specific since she dealt with fighting crime every day. If only the family actually knew, Rose would see Jordan with a bit of a larger smile when Rose talked about her job though. Lastly they sat around the table and played several card games, playing, laughing, and all around just having a good time. It was around nine when the family said that they had to go. They had stayed far longer than they intended to.

Jill once again hugged Rose while they were at the door. "It was so nice to meet you Rose, and I'm so glad that my son is with such a nice and lovely girl. Do try to make sure he stays in line will you?" she asked with a smile. Neal only rolled his eyes again.

Clint also said his own goodbye to Rose before heading out to warm up the car and get ready for the drive back home. Jordan looked up at Neal and hugged him, thanking him for a good time and reminding him to call every now and again. Neal said that he would while he returned the hug. Jordan moved over to hug Rose. "Take care of him," she whispered so that no one else could hear. And with that done, it was only another minute while Jill and Jordan left. Neal waved to them as they walked down before turning around and closing the door behind him.

"Wow, that went off way better than I thought it would," Neal said with a laugh as he looked at Rose. "And to think that I was worried that entire time"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 am

"You shouldn't have been worried," Rose said, walking back to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water. "Your family is very nice. They're good people." She smiled, glancing back at him and taking a sip of her drink. "Especially Jordan, she's a sweet girl. She really cares for you, ya know? You should really think about calling them more, and her, too, when she goes off to college. Let them know you're doing okay. I know it's easy to forget in our line of work, but try to pick up the phone more than once a month, alright?"

She gave him a playful smile, then walked over and embraced him with a hug and brief kiss, before pulling away. There was something on her mind that she needed to ask, and it might show in her expression, but she was delaying since she knew it would be hard for him to talk about, at least according to Jordan. Eventually, she walked back over to the couch and sat down, throwing her legs up on the coffee table and giving the spot next to her a pat, an indication for him to come join her.

"So, Neal," she said, folding her arms across herself lightly. Her expression suddenly grew a little more serious. "I was wondering... who's, uh... who's Sophia?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:38 am

"Yeah they really are, I guess I got lucky that way. People always tell me that my family has a very unique sense of humor," Neal admitted as he glanced back at the door that his family had left through. He smiled though, especially when Rose spoke about Jordan and how she was such a sweet girl. She really was, she had always been the good little sister, for as long as Neal knew her she could bring a smile to anyone's face. She was just that kind of special. "Yeah I know that I've been dropping the ball there. It's hard when you're moonlighting in Russia though," he said with a laugh.

As Rose walked over, he wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug and kiss, holding it briefly before Rose pulled away. He looked into her eye, and he felt like something was off. It looked like something was on her mind. As Rose walked over to the couch, Neal followed, easily sitting in the spot next to her that she marked for him to sit in. Something was on her mind, that much was obvious now.

What she asked though, Neal couldn't see coming. At first he stared at her in disbelief, as if he was amazed that she had even heard the name. After a moment of thinking though, Neal gained the smallest smile and closed his eyes. "Jordan told you to ask didn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 am

Rose nodded, leaning back on the couch and closer to him. "Yeah... Jordan mentioned her, said she was worried about you, and... your history with relationships." She put a hand on Neal's shoulder and looked up at him, trying to let him know that she was there to listen. "I can already guess that whatever happened wasn't good... but I don't know the specifics. Jordan said it wasn't her place to tell me; that's up to you. I'll understand if you don't want to, but I'm here to listen if you do." She gave him a reassuring smile, squeezing his shoulder lightly. "So, who was she?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Neal was quiet for a minute as Rose spoke. "I'm sorry Rose, please don't think that I was trying to hide things from you. It's just something that I'd rather not dwell on, and yet at the same time I know it's something I probably can't ever forget," he admitted before taking a deep breath and looking over at Rose. "Sophia was the girl of my dreams several years back. We were connected so deeply, and we just loved each other," Neal said before beginning to explain the rest of the story. He described Sophia, told stories about their time together, how he was there for her, how she was always there for him. Lastly though, Neal had to come to the end of the story. "One day though they realized that something was wrong with her heart. She acted like it wasn't a big deal, but I knew better......it was only a few months later that she died in her hospital bed. The doctors were never able to revive her once she passed out," Neal said as he kept his eyes on Rose the entire time.

"I didn't date for years after that. It wasn't until that day at the bank that I found my spirit again. Sophia always told me that she knew I was destined for something greater, but I never really believed her. I always just thought that I was a nobody in this world," Neal admitted. "It wasn't until the Titans found me that I really began to believe again. It's why Jordan's so worried about me. She thinks you're the first girl to come around in almost five years"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Rose listened quietly as Neal explained the whole thing to her. Whoever this Sophia had been, she sounded like a very nice girl, one who had made Neal very happy. Obviously, though, something bad had happened to her. Something that made Jordan worry so much about her brother when it came to relationships. Rose didn't interrupt, though, or try to jump ahead just to find out what that event had been. Rather, she continued to listen to him as he told stories about Sophia, about their time together, and about how they had made each other happy.

Then, when Neal finally got to the part about what had happened to her, about how her heard had just grown ill and given out in a few months time, Rose felt her own heartstrings strike a sorrowful chord. Normally, such a story wouldn't affect her like this. She'd brush it off and say something like 'shit happens, get over it'. But not with Neal, not with someone she loved like this. No, this time the story made her chest ache, made her sad, knowing that it had hurt Neal on such a deep level. Caring for him as much as she did now, she hated to know that he'd ever felt such pain.

Rose didn't say anything after Neal finished his story, not at first. She just looked back at him, feeling a lump forming in her throat. Then, she reached forward and pulled him into a loving hug. "I'm sorry..." she uttered, taking in a deep breath. "She sounds like she was a wonderful person."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Neal just sat there calmly as Rose seemed to absorb the information. She didn't speak immediately at first, merely looked at him with a sad look in her eye. He wrapped his arms around Rose as she pulled him into a hug, saying about how sorry she was. "Yeah, she really was. One of the best individuals I ever met. Always had such a happy attitude, always went out of her way to try to help anyone she met. She was the kind of person you could call at four in the morning and she'd come running if she needed you," he explained in a soft voice.

He pulled slightly away from Rose, looking at her directly. "But I know that it's in the past. I've moved on from her, I know that she's gone and I've come to terms with that. Wherever she is, I'm sure that she's happy and in a far better place," Neal said as he looked directly at Rose. "I just don't want you getting the wrong idea, I really do love you and want to be with you. She was just my first love you know? Talking about her is always hard from me. I'm sorry that I kept it from you despite all that we've been through"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 pm

"Yeah, I get it," Rose responded, with an understanding smile. "It's not something you'd really be jumping to talk about. I know a thing or two about painful memories, after all... I can't blame you for not telling me about it before, so don't worry." Leaning forward, she gave a soft kiss to his forehead, then pulled away again. "And always remember, I love you, too. Even at four in the morning," she added with a smirk, then standing and pulling him up by his hands. "Now, come on, what do you say we have a little fun in this apartment before we have to be out tomorrow morning?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Neal just smiled as Rose talked about how she understood, washing Neal's initial worry away for now. He hoped that she was being honest, because he really did love her and was fully dedicated to her. He just couldn't let go when it had such an impact on his life, it's the same reason why Neal felt like he wasn't ever going to retire. The Titans were too large a part of his life to just turn his back on. Neal accepted the kiss before standing up with Rose. "Have I told you that you're the best recently? Because I should tell you that a lot more often"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 pm

"Oh, you don't need to tell me," Rose said with a wink, as she dragged him not into the bedroom, but into the kitchen. Why not mix things up a little bit, right? It wasn't like they could do it in the kitchen at the tower, after all. She was already tearing off her clothes as she went. Now just to hope none of Neal's family walked back in because they forgot their coat or something. Now that would be awkward. "I know I am." She smirked at him again and hopped up onto the counter, waiting for him. This would be fun, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:21 pm

The next day, Neal and Rose had arrived back in San Francisco. Neal had told his family the previous night that his firm was assigning him to a new position, one that paid a lot more money. Neal also promised that he would fly them up every now and than, as an apology for being so absent as of late. Everything the past night went perfectly, mainly because Neal didn't realize what Rose had told Jordan. His family was happy with him, Jordan was going to college, they approved of Rose, and the after party was just amazing.

"I'm really glad my family liked you. You just said all the right things," Neal said with a smile as they were walking back to the tower. "They want to see you again next time they're up. They're just hoping your job won't keep you too busy," he added with a laugh as they advanced back towards their real home. The entire time Neal was writing a few things down on some scratch paper, Rose would recognize that he had been writing on the same piece of paper while they had been on the plane as well.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:27 pm

"Well, I did try to make a good impression," Rose replied, nudging her elbow against his arm as they walked up the pathway to the tower. It seemed a bit quiet for this time of day, though she didn't think anything of it at the time. Instead, she moved slowly alongside her boyfriend, just enjoying the crisp, cool air. "I'll look forward to seeing them again, especially Jordan. Perhaps we can spend a little more time together, get to know each other a little better. You know, girl time." She chuckled in amusement, then glancing down at the pad of paper that Neal was writing on. He's been scribbling on that thing since they got on the plane. "What are you writing there?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm

"Oh well you don't need to worry, as far as impressions ago they have quite a high opinion of you now," Neal said as he looked over at Rose and smiled. He hoped that everyone had functioned well enough while they were gone, he didn't want to have to start repairs because Hot Spot blew up a portion of the wall or anything like that. Still, Neal was certain that everything was fine. As Rose asked about the piece of paper, Nightwing let out a little laugh. "Well I have to admit that you inspired me the other day. I was trying to come up with some new ideas for a costume. I mean, I have nothing against this one but I've just had it since day one. It doesn't really help me other than provide a bit of armor and conceal my identity," Neal admitted.

"So I was thinking about calling in a favor for Batman and seeing if he would help me out,"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:21 pm

"Oh, I see, how interesting," Rose said, trying to look over his shoulder to see a sneak peak at his redesigned costume. For the most part, though, she'd wait until it was finished to pass her opinions. After all, she was sure Neal wanted his new costume to be completely his own. "Well, I certainly hope you come up with something cool. Just as long as you still wear those tight pants." She smirked and gave his rear end a sharp slap, as they walked through the front entrance of the tower.

The moment that they were inside, they realized something was wrong. The ceiling lights flickered on and off, while exposed wiring hang down, sparking. There were holes in the wall, rubble littered all around the lobby, and broken furniture everywhere. It looked like some kind of battle had taken place. Even the elevator doors were dented in, and kept trying to close only to get halfway and open again.

"What the hell..." Rose uttered, looking around intently. They had only been gone a few days, and apparently things had gone to hell. "What on earth did we miss?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"Yeah, I'll just have to see what Batman can help me with. For all I know some of these things might not be even possible," Neal admitted as he looked through his list and poorly done drawing of what he wanted his new costume to look like. "And don't worry, I've been complimented far too many times on my pants to give those up. Don't worry, the pants will still be quite form fitting," Neal said with a smile as they walked back into the Tower.

The moment that they entered, it was evident that something had taken place. "My God, what happened?" Neal asked himself as he looked around the destruction of the building. Something bad had taken place here, but why hadn't they been called? Neal and Rose had left but saved their communicators in case anything went wrong. So where was everyone?

"Cyborg? Hot Spot? Solstice? Anyone?" Neal called out as he walked further into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 pm

"Come on, we have to find somebody!" Rose said, running through the lobby and taking one of the main corridors. She was heading into the main briefing room. If there was no one there, they could still access the security console and see if they could find anyone on the cameras. That is, of course, assuming the security cameras were still operational. Or the computer for that matter. When she did arrive, four words escaped her lips. "Son of a bitch..."

The entire room looked much like the lobby did, only the damage was more severe. The round table in the middle of the room was broken in two, while all the wires in the ceiling had been ripped out. The large computer screen on the back wall, meanwhile, was smashed to pieces, as was the console beneath it. Half the room was sparking with random flashes of electricity.

"Rose? Neal? Is that you?" a voice called from the far side of the room.

Immediately hurrying over to the sound of the voice, they were greeted with a horrific sight. It was Cyborg, or at least pieces of him. His head and torso were still largely intact, but his mechanical limbs had been ripped off and strewn about the room.

"What the hell?" Rose uttered, kneeling in front of Cyborg. "Are you alright? What happened?!"

"Well, first they took my legs off and threw them over there," he responded, nodding over to where his legs were. "Then they took my arms off and threw them over there."

Rose's expression narrowed. "Really? A Wizard of Oz reference, right now? That hardly seems appropriate."

"Yeah, well sue me," Cyborg muttered. "I've had a rough day."

"I can see that," Rose said, looking around. "So what happened? Who's 'they'?"

Cyborg suddenly froze up, looking past her in shock. "That's 'they'."

Spinning around, Rose froze up as well when she saw them. All five of the resurrected heroes standing there: Wonder Girl, Batgirl, Kid Flash, Terra, and Kid Devil. Only, something was off. Their eyes were glowing red."

"Nice of you two to finally show up," Wonder Girl said with a grin. She was already brandishing her glowing lasso. "Ready to join the party?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

"Yeah, agreed," Neal said before he ran off after Rose. There was no telling what happened. An attack by an enemy? Equipment failure? Perhaps someone's power got out of hand? Neal didn't know, but they needed to do everything they could in order to find out. It was only when they arrived at the briefing room that they realized how severe the damage truly was. Damn, whoever was here had been thorough about how to take care of the security at this place. "God Damn.....what happened here?" Neal asked himself as he looked around at the damage.

It was only when they heard a familiar voice that Neal and Rose turned their attention and moved towards it. What they saw almost made Neal cringe. "Oh Cyborg buddy.........you do not look too good right now," he fully admitted as he looked at how his mechanical friend had been completely torn apart and thrown across the room.

Neal looked around to see where the pieces of Cyborg were. At least they were all here, perhaps with his help they'd be able to put him back together soon enough. Neal wasn't quite good with mechanics on this level, but he'd learn if it would help to fix Cyborg. Of course, Neal's mind quickly became fixed upon something else as Cyborg revealed who his attackers were.

"Shit, like we didn't see something like this coming," Neal muttered as he looked at the resurrected heroes. They never should have let them back, they should have sent them to the Justice League for tests. "No magic my ass," Neal muttered as he formed fists with his hands. It was five against two, and Neal had to admit that he really wished it wasn't that way. They may have been dead for five years, but these guys still had powers, strong powers at that. Neal looked at each of them, trying to come up with some sort of strategy to defeat the enemy in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next