Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

The Next Generation - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Shiva reached forward and held a hand to Neal's shoulder, making no other action aside from that. "And you were a good student. One of the best I've ever had, I would go so far as to say. But I can't teach you much more in hand to hand combat. Tomorrow, you will begin your training with Talia. But before that, I think it's best if we visit the rejuvenation spring... we both need it." And that they did. Neal wouldn't be doing much training tomorrow if he went in the condition he was in now. He needed his body healed and refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Neal didn't react to the shoulder touch, if she was going to make some kind of attack she would have just come out and did it after all. "Thank you for the kind words, I look forward to continuing my training" he said before hearing that they were once again going to go to the healing spring in order to receive more energy for his training tomorrow. Neal knew that he was feeling on top of the world right now, but against a master weapon expert he knew that he was going to be a rookie once again. Talia was going to thrash him, he couldn't help but worry what weapons they were going to use.

As they walked towards the spring Neal glanced over at Shiva. "Forgive me but I must ask another question that I've been refraining from asking. Have you heard any word about if the Titans are searching for me or not?" he asked curiously. He had been with the League for about two weeks now after all, surely they didn't think he just left and bailed on them?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Shiva paused a moment at the question, as they walked towards the bath area. "I have not heard much recently..." she replied, quite honestly. "In fact, I seldom keep track of the happenings of the city or the Titans when I am not required to. But I have heard rumors, mostly from those who have been speaking closely with our leader. According to the news, they're saying that the Titan known as Fade fled the city to escape any backlash over the...incident. As for how the Titans have been handling that, or if they even believe it, I'm afraid I am not the one to ask about it."

They arrived at the bath a short while later. Shiva limped over to the clothing rack to take off her uniform. However, with her various injuries, she couldn't quite maneuver herself out of it. She managed to get the zipper down, but her wrist and shoulder didn't want to come out of the sleeve. After several painful moments, she let out a small sigh and turned back to Neal. "Could you help me for a moment? I... cannot seem to get this off right now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Neal listened curiously. So the news was claiming that he fled the city in order to escape any punishment that might be heading his way? He supposed that he couldn't blame them, that was probably exactly what it sounded like after all. He couldn't help but wonder how exactly the Titans were looking at it though. Nightwing was probably glad to have him gone so that he couldn't cause any more trouble. Cyborg and Beast Boy would probably miss him, but they wouldn't go out of there way to look for him. Raven.......he couldn't even begin to guess how she was feeling right now.

As they arrived at the spring Neal went through the usual routine of removing his uniform before placing it off on the rack that would keep the garments out of the way. Before he entered the spring though he turned as he heard Shiva's request. They had bathed together for some time now, so he gave a nod and moved over, using his good hand to move up and help move her arm and sleeve out of the tight suit. Once it came off past her arm he let go and took a step back. "That should do it I think"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 pm

"Thank you," she said, lifting both arms out of the outfit now and pulling it down her body. He had really messed up her wrist something awful, and her shoulder was throbbing. But that was a good thing. It meant that he truly had learned her teachings to the fullest. And besides, a long dip on the bath would take care of those aches and pains before long. When she was finally undressed completely, she turned back to Neal and the spring. She paused as she stood next to him, glancing over for a moment and holding out her hand. "Perhaps we should help each other in."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:46 pm

"Don't worry about it, you'd do the same for me," Neal said as he moved over towards the spring. He had finished undressing before he had come over to help Shiva, but now he couldn't help but wait for her. It was almost like being in the spring without her would be some sort of a crime. As she moved over towards him and made her suggestion, Neal gave a nod of approval. "I believe that would be.....appropriate" he said after struggling to come up with the right word. He extended his hand and took hers in his, helping to move her into the spring as she would do for him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

The two slowly lowered themselves into the spring. Several sharp pains fired through Shiva's body briefly, until finally she was in a seated position and she could relax. Letting out a relaxed breath, she leaned her head back against the edge of the spring and groaned a satisfied groan. "I haven't needed the rejuvenating properties of this spring this bad in quite some time..." she remarked, shifting herself slightly to pop a knot in her side. "I think you might have fractured one of my ribs... impressive."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Much like Shiva, Neal was starting to feel his pain slightly magnified as the spring began to work out the magical properties that it seemed to have. Neal let out a tiny sigh before lowering his entire body into the spring, wanting his entire body to begin to be healed. He especially wanted that cut on his head to go away before it became infected or something. As Shiva mentioned that Neal broke one of her rips he gained a smile. "I have to admit that one surprised myself, when you hit my head that hard I just wanted to push back and deal an even deadlier blow, seems like it worked out for me" he said with a smile on his face as he began to feel his body mending already.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Shiva let out a long breath through her nose, letting her eyes close in relaxation. "Yes, I would say it worked very well," she remarked, allowing her mind to slip away slightly as the restorative properties began to mend her body. She could already feel the injuries she sustained starting to heal. Several moments later, she let her head fall to the side, resting against Neal's shoulder. "I am glad you came to us, Neal. I think you will be a very fit for the League..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Neal also closed his eyes, allowing the water, the warmth, and the healing take over his senses as he enjoyed the feeling. He just wanted to sit here for the next four hours, wanting nothing more than to just stay here with Shiva. Suddenly he felt some pressure on his shoulder and he glanced his head over to see Shiva's face leaning against his shoulder, leaving Neal to gain the tiniest of blushes as he had not expected the action from her at all. He heard her words, and it only made him feel happier. "And I am glad that our leader found me. I was in a bad place when he found me, and now because of you I will never feel it again. I know you were just following orders, but I really do owe you a great deal Shiva. Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 pm

"And you are welcome," she replied, taking in another deep breath. Her mind drifted off to a calmer place, as her body relaxed further. She remained like this for the remainder of their time in the bath, practically falling asleep against his shoulder. It wasn't for another half hour until she finally felt well enough to get up and stretch her arms. After letting out a lengthy yawn, she began to climb back out of the pool and head for the towel rack to dry off. Once she had dressed herself again, her body now feeling perfectly well, she stood by to wait for Neal to be ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Neal just smiled and closed his eyes as their time in the springs continued forward. He didn't move as much as Shiva did against him, but Neal had to admit that his head did lean slightly against hers since it was so close. He sometimes moved away though, not sure if it was the proper reaction or not. He debated internally for the next thirty minutes until Shiva finally moved and exited the springs, apparently fully healed from their battle. Neal too, got out and eventually moved over to change back into his uniform.

Once he was finished he once again moved towards the door and opened it up for Shiva, smiling at her as he did so. His training tomorrow was going to be hell, but at least he was able to enjoy today with Shiva.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Shiva walked over to the door, as Neal held it open for her. She stopped when she reached it and turned to him, returning a smile to him. She hadn't really smiled like that in a long time. Before continuing into the hallway, she leaned forward and gave him a brief kiss, not quite on the cheek but not quite in the lips either, more at the corner of the mouth. "I have enjoyed our time together," she said quietly, then pulling back and continuing into the hall. "But it's been a long day... I'm going to return to my room now. It's the one at the end of the hall. On the right."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Neal watched as Shiva moved forward, before she turned to him and smiled. Sometimes she would gain a tiny smile when they were fighting when he had learned something or performed a great maneuver, but never had he seen her smile like this before. It was quite different, and in a good way. She legitimately looked happy. It was just than that she leaned in and gave him the tiniest of kisses, right at the corner of his mouth so that he couldn't return it. "Yeah, our time together has been great for the both of us" he said before looking down the hall to where her room was. "Allow me to walk you to your room?", he said as he looked towards her questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"I would like that," she replied, holding a hand against his arm. She walked with him back to her room, opening the door and lighting a candle that was situated just inside the door on a small end table. It offered a small amount of illumination, but enough to make out the interior, which was as elaborately decorated as much of the other rooms in the building. There were several sculptures along one wall, and various weapons hanging from racks. They weren't functional weapons, but rather ornamental and meant to be looked at, not used. In the center of the room was a canopied bed, with red sheets and blankets. The pillows were bright white in contrast. Moving farther inside, she began lighting more candles to offer more illumination. Glancing back at the door, where she'd left Neal, she asked, "Would you... like to come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Neal smiled and gave a small nod as Shiva agreed to let him walk her back to her own room. He moved alongside her until they reached the end of the hall, from there she opened the door and began to light several candles. As she did Neal couldn't help but notice the inside. It was a similar design to the others, but it definitely felt more like the room that Shiva would stay in. The weapons were a nice touch, if she ever needed to defend herself Neal was certain that she could probably pull out the weapons to use in a lethal manner.

As she asked her question he glanced up, hesitant on answering first. "Uh....sure", he finally said before moving in and slowly closing the door behind him. "You have a very lovely room. It feels very.....you"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 pm

"Thank you," she said, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it. She took a brief look around the room and smiled a bit. "I designed it myself... had some trouble getting it just right, but I think it turned out rather well." Her eyes returned to Neal, giving him a long look. She then brought her hand down on the bed and patted the spot next to her. "Come over here, sit."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm

"Well I think that you completely succeeded in making it nice, I could tell the moment that I walked in here. I think the weapons are my favorite part.......even when I was a kid I always wanted a sword to hang on my wall," he said with a joking laugh before glancing over to where Shiva was sitting. She was motioning for him to move and sit next to her. He only hesitated for a moment before nodding and moving over, moving slowly to take a seat next to her. He glanced over at her curiously, wondering what she would say or do next.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Shiva said nothing when he sat next to her. Rather, she simply moved forward closer to him and placed her hands against his chest. Her lips found his a moment later, pressing firmly against them. She held the kiss for several moments before pulling back again and letting out a deep breath. Her eyes closed briefly before opening again and looking up into his. "Do you... want to?" she asked, being very direct with him. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what she meant by the question. She was offering him something, very openly. Whether or not he accepted was entirely up to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 pm

What came next, both did and did not surprise Neal. Shiva leaned into him, pressing her lips against his own. He returned it without hesitation, holding his lips softly against hers as they linked for the short moment. They both parted and took a deep breath before he heard her next question. As she asked it he just stared at her for a moment. He had to admit that he hadn't felt like this in some time. And he and Raven weren't together anymore after all, so why not. He gave a nod. "If it's with you, yes", he finally said before leaning in for another kiss against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm

The next morning, Shiva and Neal were spread out naked across the bed, half entangled with each other, the sheets in disarray , and pillows strewn about haphazardly. The night had been... well, wild, to put it mildly. It had started off slow and passionate... but it had quickly escalated into something rough and exciting. This had mostly been initiated by Shiva, but Neal seemed to go along with it well enough. It had been a long time since she'd been with a man, after all, and once she had him there, she really, really wanted it. Everything had felt so... wonderful. True, he might have been a bit young for her, but such a thing had little meaning in their world, the League's world. They had a connection with each other, enjoyed each other, and that's all that mattered.

Now, another woman stood in front of the bed, hands on her hips. She stared disapprovingly for several moments before walking forward and giving Neal a hard smack on the back of the neck. "You were supposed to be in the training hall an hour ago," she said, as he undoubtedly began to awaken. "Up with you, get dressed!"

Shiva came around slowly at first, only to jump up with a start when she realized who it was. "Talia!" she exclaimed, leaping quickly out of bed and standing at attention. She didn't dare even grab her clothes to cover herself up. It would likely only make Talia angrier for stalling even more.

"Lady Shiva," Talia said, glaring. "I don't mind you... having your fun, but please make sure it does not interfere with my schedule. Now I will have to work him extra hard to make up lost time."

"Of course," Shiva said, bowing her head. "I am sorry."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Neal was laying on the bed with a complete smile on his face. That night had been quite something. Before Neal had met the Titans he had a few experiences of his own, but nothing like what had taken place this past night. Never before had he felt so alive and close with someone, it was something that even Raven's meditation hadn't made him feel before. It was amazing, and he loved every second of it. Truly, joining the League of Assassins was the best decision that Neal ever could have made.

Of course, that was until a hand came down to the back of his neck to wake him up. He nearly jumped from the bed onto the floor, almost assuming an attack position until he realized that this person was a friend......sort of. At Shiva's words, it was revealed to be none other than Talia Al Ghul. He quickly followed orders, throwing on his clothes that were thankfully only just off the edge of the bed.

Once he was finished getting dressed he quickly turned to full attention and stood up straight to face Talia. "Apologies for being late, it will never happen again" he said as he looked towards the woman. She was young and beautiful like Shiva, but there was something about her look that almost frightened Neal. There was something deeper beneath her, although Neal wasn't sure what to call it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 pm

"It had better not," Talia said with a vicious scowl. "Now, be in the training hall in no more than five minutes so we can begin our training. You've only made it worse for yourself now, though... I was going to start you off easy, but now I think it will be more beneficial to work you harder. I do hope you can keep up." And with that, she marched out of the room to go wait for him. Again.

Shiva let out a long breath and shook her head. "I'm sorry," she said. "I was so excited about last night that I forgot to set an alarm for the morning... it's my fault."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Neal couldn't help but take a small gulp as he saw the look that Talia gave him. The look she gave was almost like she was accusing him of murdering her first born, not for being thirty minutes late. Still, he knew that the League worked people hard and he wasn't going to let them down. They had already done so much for him, it wasn't fair that he make his trainers wait when they were willing to show him their secrets.

As Talia left he turned to look at Shiva and gave a simple smile. "I carry as much responsibility if not more. I'm new to this group and I shouldn't keep anyone waiting when you have all been kind enough to take me in," he said before moving over towards Shiva, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a single kiss. "I have to go, but come talk to me later. Something tells me I might be in the spring a bit longer today", he said before letting her go and running off towards the training area.

With the speed that Neal moved he definitely didn't take more than five minutes. He approached Talia quickly, waiting to hear what it was that they'd be doing.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am

The moment that Neal stepped into the room, Talia tossed a wooden staff at him. She would expect him to catch it. If he didn't... then oy. She didn't even say anything before taking her own staff, spinning it around into a ready position and then sweeping it at him with a strike that was so swift and precise, it would be incredibly difficult to defend against, even with his reflexes. Of course she didn't stop there, continually delivering strike after strike with her staff. If he tried to dodge one, he'd only end up moving right into another. he'd have to use his own staff to have any hope against the assault, but as unskilled as he was with weapons, it wouldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next