Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The Next Generation - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Neal definitely wasn't the fastest Titan, so he was watching as Titan after Titan seemed to miss against this guy as they kept trying to capture him. Beast Boy was knocked out completely, not good considering how fast the assassin had been able to do it. The rest were merely extremely clever and quick dodges and escapes as he was able to avoid both Cyborg and Nightwing, even defeating Nightwing in a close handed fight with ease.

Neal was about to move forward to pull out a binding cable in order to trap the assassin, however it was at that moment that he noticed something else. Part of his power was affecting other's vision, but it also allowed him to have considerable eyesight for himself. As the stars went flying in the air towards Raven, Neal had to stop and make a quick decision. Cripple the assassin, or save Raven. The choice was obvious though.

Neal quickly focused and raised up his arm. Just as Raven had done for him, a shield of Neal's soul self suddenly rose up in order to block the incoming attacks that would have surely pierced Raven had he allowed them to go on. Once that was taken care of though Neal quickly turned his attention back to the assassin, hoping that it wasn't too late to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Unfortunately for Neal, by the time he turned back to the assassin, there were already more projectiles incoming. These ones looked like tiny jacks, the kind kids would play with. You know, with the rubber ball and such. However, as they spread out into the air, an electrical charge suddenly passed between them, filling the sky with man made lightning. The electrical blast jolted Raven backwards, though she managed to diffuse most of the impact with her powers. She still took a hard landing on the roof.

The assassin then raced to the edge of the roof, jumped up onto a ventilation unit, and took one last look back at them. At this time, a small gap in the clouds came in front of the moon, allowing light to fall across the rooftop and reveal that the assassin... was a she.

"Perhaps next time, Titans," she said, with a smirk and a mocking salute. "Until next we meet." She then jumped off the side of the building and was gone.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 pm

"What the hell?" Neal asked himself as he saw the jacks getting thrown into the air. The assassin literally created lightning! What the hell was that!? How was something like that even possible!? Neal had no idea, but he was forced to watch as both Raven and himself were shot back because of the devices, whatever they were. By the time that Neal got back up he was able to see the assassin as it turned to look at them. Wait....it was a female!? She was behind all of this!?

And as fast as she had shown up she was gone, vanishing like the assassin that she was. Neal glanced over towards Raven. "Are you alright?" he asked since she had literally just been struck with lightning. "No chance you have any idea who that was?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:40 pm

"I've never seen her before," Raven said, pushing herself up into a seated position. She could barely feel her body after that incredible electrical shock had grounded her. It felt like she'd just stuck a metal fork into a socket. It took several moments before she could even get to her knees, let alone her feet.

"Neither have I," Nightwing said, grunting as he rolled over and slowly stood back up. He was holding his side, the spot where the assassin had jabbed his kidney. He'd never even seen the attack coming. "But she definitely knows her stuff. Where are the others?"

They would find the others back on the other rooftop, where Cyborg was busy trying to wake up Beast Boy, who'd been knocked out cold by that gas. "Hey, B, hey. Come on, up and at 'em! Let's go!" he yelled, shaking Beast Boy by the shoulders.

"Grmblegrmph..." Beast Boy mumbled incoherently, still mostly asleep. A line of drool was dangling from his lips. "Five more minutes, Mom... I don't wanna take my test today..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

"I wonder who she could possibly be?" Neal commented as he looked over to where the woman had disappeared to. Neal had another thought but chose not to share it. She didn't have to take a shot at the Titans, they never would have seen or found her had she just originally left. That dart was of the same poison that killed the mayor though, so was it meant as a message that they were going to be next? Neal didn't know, but he had to admit he was worried.

As they joined back up with Cyborg and Beast Boy Neal watched as Cyborg tried to wake him up. Neal just gave a small smile before he conjured up the image of an alarm clock ringing right next to Beast Boy's ears in an attempt to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

"WAAAAH!" Beast Boy exclaimed, suddenly popping straight up and wide awake. "Okay! I'm up, I'm up!" Taking a moment to calm down, he blinked a few times and looked around at the others, who were just sort of staring at him awkwardly. "Um... I'm good now."

"On that note, we should get back to the tower now," Nightwing said, glancing back in the location that the assassin had disappeared to. "We have a lot of questions that we need to figure out the answers to."

"Here, this might help," Cyborg said, pulling out a disc from his robotic arm. "My eye took a few snapshots of the assassin. Might consider passing it around to the Justice League, or some other heroes we keep in contact with. Maybe they've seen her before, could give us an idea of what we're dealing with."

Nightwing took the drive and placed it in his utility belt. "Thanks," he said. "I'll analyze it later. For now, let's get some rest, it's been a long night for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Neal couldn't help but laugh as Beast Boy awoke so suddenly. He was hoping that it would work but he didn't think that it would be so effective as to make him jump as high as he did. Neal offered a hand to Beast Boy in order to help him stand up, since he still might feel a bit off in the head.

"Yeah, we should head back for now. If we don't recognize her the trail is probably going to be cold until we get some more information," Neal pointed out before everyone started to leave. As they moved away though Neal turned to look over at Raven. "Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:27 am

The next morning, Nightwing was busy analyzing the photographs that Cyborg took the night before. Most of them were dark and difficult to make out, plus the fact that they were from his perspective, up in the air. It made most of them useless to try and discover any valuable information from. A couple, however, were clearer than others, including one that got a nice clean shot of the assassin's face when in the light. It was the only one that could be used, so he quickly made copies of them and sent them out to the Justice League and others, in hopes that they could identify the mystery woman.

Raven was sitting at the kitchen counter, quietly eating lunch with him, when suddenly Cyborg and Beast Boy came running into the room, looking like they were in a panic. "Guys, turn on the news!" Beast Boy yelled, grabbing the remote. "You gotta see this!"

He quickly flipped the screen to television mode and turned it to the news right away. It was an interview, apparently, with someone who would be running as the new mayor of the city, in light of the abrupt killing. Shocking to think that the official announcement of the former mayor's death was only a few hours old, and yet someone was already announcing plans for a campaign to fill the position.

The man, whose name was Clint Dickson, was in the middle of listing off what he intended to do to benefit the city should he be elected mayor. "First and foremost," he explained, "I believe it's in the city's interest to do away with those so called heroes known as the Titans. Now I know what you're all thinking. Why would we ever do that? They help the city, they protect it, they've had a major impact on our lives. But consider this: when have we ever really needed them? A few times, maybe, over the course of years. Other than those rare instances, when have they ever dealt with something that our very own law enforcement officers and emergency responders couldn't have handled themselves? We've come to depend on these Titans. We lean on them, like a crutch, in times of crisis, and that's not good for the city as a whole.

"They're costing us money, too much for what they offer. Most of us working class citizens struggle just to maintain a small apartment, while they live over in their private tower in luxury. Our valuable tax dollars are funneled into a cause that we simply do not need. They live like kings, while we live in squalor in comparison. And for what? A little extra protection that could be just as well provided by our own perfectly capable police force? That isn't worth it, if you ask me. Not to mention that the cost of damages that result from some of their more violent incidents. I can't say I can remember just how much money we've had to spend for repair costs as a direct result of their actions.

"That's why the primary focal point of my campaign is to remove the Titans from their palace, and bar them from the city for good so long as they insist on demanding compensation for their acts of heroism. If they want to make a living, they can do it like everyone else: get a job, earn a wage, pay for things themselves. I won't see the city I love be drained and crippled by a group of vigilantes who claim they're helping us, when they do more damage than good."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:33 am

Neal's eyes shot open as he heard Beast Boy yelling for everyone to come and see something. He had been privately meditating this morning, something that Raven encouraged him to do right when he woke up so that he could begin the day with a fresh and clean mind. By doing this it normally allowed for his power to be better utilized throughout the day. He got up, stretched, and than quickly ran after to where Beast Boy was. They had all gathered in the main room before the television was turned on. What they saw, was definitely not a good sign.

Neal's mouth slowly opened as Clint Dickson continued to speak his words. Was he possibly serious? He wanted to evict them and make them earn money through an actual job? Was he nuts? What if someone like Blood showed up but Neal was too busy because he was working as your nearby Taco Bell?! What were they going to be doing than?! "This is outrageous, he can't possibly see that ending up well," Neal remarked as he looked towards the others. He wanted them gone? Yeah right, as if he didn't think crime was going to skyrocket if the Titans were evicted? Neal knew that some criminals kept pushing through police lines no matter what, but he liked to think that their presence in the city helped at least a tiny bit.

"You don't think that people are actually going to give this guy any serious thought do you?" Neal asked curiously as he looked to Nightwing most of all.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 am

As if hearing Neal's thoughts, Clint continued. "And what's more, they're arrogant. They think that we need them. They know that we've come to depend on them and use that to extort us for our hard earned tax dollars. Compare them to the Justice League, for example, another well known her group. The Justice League protects whoever needs protecting against threats that normal people cannot overcome, and they do so without needing payment for their actions. The Titans have settled down in one city, offer protection on a much smaller scale, and yet we're supposed to continue paying them, to fund their lavish lifestyle? Why should we depend on them for that when other heroes like the Justice League will do it for the sake of helping their common man in times of need? I say, let's show the that we don't need them. Let's show them that we're capable of handling ourselves. And if they truly care about us as a people, as a community, then they're free to continue helping us for the sake of doing good. But not when we're forced to cripple our city's budget in the process. Thank you all for your time, you'll be hearing from me again soon."

When the screen flickered back to the news room, Beast Boy slowly looked at the others, slack jawed in surprise. "Dude... that guy's totally nuts."

"I don't like it," Cyborg said. "Guy comes in bad mouthing us, using it as a campaign for mayor, one day after the former mayor is assassinated? I think it's connected."

Nightwing leaned forward, holding himself up against the computer desk with his arms. He didn't look happy. "I think you're right... but until we know how it's connected, there isn't anything we can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:52 am

Wow, that was almost creepy. Neal almost had a shake from the chills he got as Clint continued on with this speech. Man, just who was this guy and why did he have such a problem with the Titans? Neal didn't know, but for the moment it probably wasn't going to matter. For the time being he was only going to be a problem if people started listening to him, it was only if he gained support that his words were going to end up causing damage. Right now he was just one man, and that didn't make him much of a threat in Neal's eyes. Still, they would have to keep an eye on him to see what he was telling everyone.

"I agree with Cyborg, this seems far too convenient for this guy to show up and start talking us down like that. It's almost like he's grateful the last mayor got killed," Neal said in agreement as he looked towards the others.

As Nightwing spoke Neal just gave a nod. "So what's the plan? Just keep looking into our assassin friend and hope this guy is just blowing off too much steam? I can live with that, although I'd be lying if I said he wasn't making me nervous" Neal said as he glanced back to the image of Clint once more. "With all the good that we've done in the city, I hope that people will stand up to disagree with the man"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm

"What worries me is not how many people will oppose him," Raven said quietly. She was staring out the window now. "It is how many will support him."

Cyborg let out a sigh and shook his head. "She's right. We may be icons, and we may do our best to help out whenever and wherever we can... but in the end, the focus on his assault is the one thing people will care about more than any of that, no matter how much they like to think they don't."

"Money," Nightwing said, plain and simple. It was true, a portion of tax money was used to fund their operations, but they had never demanded it, nor ever extorted money in any way. It was the proposition that the city proposed to them, when they first started helping people some ten years ago as just teenagers. They had just accepted the offer, and that's the way it had been ever since. "People's opinions can change in a heartbeat when it comes to money."

"Man, this bites," Beast Boy said, folding his arms. "We never asked for the funds in the first place, and now we're being singled out for it."

"The finer details won't matter to the public," Cyborg said, rubbing his eyes. "We just have to hope enough people don't agree with him so he doesn't get voted in."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Neal listened to the others speak as they all voiced their concerns about this Clint Dickson. His sudden hatred for the Titans did seem a bit too convenient given everything that had happened as of late, along with the recent assassination of the mayor. It was all adding up to smell funky. Still, it's not like they had any proof, for all they knew this truly was a coincidence. They would just need to keep working on the case, perhaps even capturing the assassin who killed the mayor would restore everyone's faith in the Titans.

"Well, it's not something we should lose sleep over right now," Neal pointed out as he looked over towards the others. Either this guy was going to be elected, or he wasn't. For the moment the Titans would just have to hope that fate would be on their side.

Neal glanced over as the sun started to rise up. "I don't know about the rest of you, but unless I'm needed for anything I think I'm going to go back to bed. I didn't sleep that well last night"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 pm

While the others merely gave Neal a wave as he declared his need for more sleep, Raven turned to watch him for a moment. She soon followed, catching up to him several moments later. "Neal," she said, taking hold of his wrist for a moment. Realizing the sudden forceful nature of her grasp, she relaxed it and moved her hand down to his. "Are you alright? Or are you really just tired?" She paused a moment and then shifted her weight, while brushing a few stray strands of hair from her face. "We... could just meditate together, if you need to recharge yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Neal glanced back as Raven took hold of his wrist. For a moment he didn't really notice how strange the motion was, but within a moment he realized that Raven very rarely grabbed someone with that level of strength. Normally she would just speak to them. As she spoke though he just gained a tiny smile. She was worried about him, and it only served to make Neal feel even more pleased. "I don't know, I think I'm fine but I'll tell you everything if you'd like," he said as he turned to face her completely. "Meditating with you is always a pleasure after all, I'll never say no to some time alone with you," he added with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Raven quickly hid her face, turning slightly to the side so that the edges of her hood concealed her. She didn't want anyone, even Neal, seeing the slight blush that came upon her face when he mentioned he always enjoyed alone time with her. She never blushed, but for some reason that comment had a profound affect on her. Within seconds, though, she managed to recover and turned to look at him again, clearing her throat. "Very well," she said, with a calm nod. "How about the roof today? It looks like it might rain soon... I enjoy the rain."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:57 am

Neal raised an eyebrow as Raven turned away from him for a few moments. Had he said something wrong? He didn't know, as Raven only took a moment to turn back around and face him, claiming that they should head to the roof today since she enjoyed the rain. Neal had never meditated in the rain before, he couldn't help but wonder if that would affect his concentration. "Alright, sure. Let's give it a shot" he said before turning and making his way to the roof with Raven.

Once they arrived Neal looked to the sky and saw how dark it looked, yeah it definitely looked like it was going to rain. He moved down and sat in their usual meditative stance before looking towards Raven. "Should I tell you about what's been going on now, or later?" he asked curiously as his eyes locked with hers.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 am

Raven took in a deep breath of fresh air when they arrived on the roof. She really did enjoy this kind of weather, cool and dreary. She always had. Even now, she could feel several stray droplets fall on her face, the beginnings of what would be a steady rainfall. After taking several moments to enjoy the atmosphere, she turned her attention back to Neal, joining him in a seated position across from him. She reached forward and took his hands, as was the norm, but paused when he asked his question. She thought a moment, then released her hands and returned them to her knees. "Go ahead," she said, allowing him to speak freely.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 am

Neal had to admit that he was disappointed to feel the touch of Raven's hand only to have it be taken away so that they could talk about his troubles. Raven was not the physical type, not that there was anything wrong with it. It only meant that Neal cherished whatever contact they did have, they had only fully kissed once after all. He hoped that as the weeks went by they'd be able to get even closer. "I've been having nightmares, something that I never used to have. Before I got my powers I never remembered my dreams, but now they're extremely vivid and extremely dark," Neal admitted as he looked right at Raven. "I see myself cutting Brother Blood's throat and watching him die. I see myself pointing a gun right at Black Adam's face right after he killed Sarah and destroying him with it. These are the reasons I haven't been sleeping well. They only started a few weeks ago.........after our special training commenced" he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 am

Raven bowed her head for a moment, thinking about what Neal was telling her. She was afraid that this might happen, but couldn't be entirely sure that it would. The same thing had happened to her when she first learned to project her soul-self, but had just assumed it was because she was a special case. Still, something constantly nagged at her that the same thing might happen to him. She only hoped that he would be able to handle it better than she had at first.

"We all have... a darker side to us," Raven started, trying to carefully choose her words. "It isn't through any fault or choosing of our own, it is simply there, whether we think it to be or not. Any time we get angry, or resentful, or jealous, or anything of that nature... it starts to come out. Who we are as people, though, determines how well we deal with that darker side, and whether or not we act on those negative intentions. What you're experiencing is that darker side trying to surface through your soul and make itself known. Your mind is most vulnerable when you dream, after all... What you must do to resist it is to never forget that they are only dreams, thoughts. They are not real, they are not who you are. You have the strength of mind and character to not act upon those thoughts and feelings, that I know."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:24 am

Neal listened to Raven's words, thinking carefully about what was being said to him. He could see what her point was, and he was glad that it wasn't something to be extremely worried about. From her description it just seemed like it was something that he was going to have to deal with. Neal kept so much of his darker self on the inside that it was starting to come through into his dreams. As she finished speaking Neal gave the simplest of nods. "I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a point where I wanted those men killed. Black Adam for what we thought he did to Sarah, or Blood...........for what he did to you," Neal said as his gaze came back up to look right at Raven once again. "I've never acted on them though, I make sure all my illusions are just false images and colors. I've never used them to force pain, just like you told me to avoid. I swear they are just dreams, I would never actually kill someone like that."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 am

Raven gently took Neal's hand in both of hers and lifted it up, pressing it softly against her cheek. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, while letting her eyes close. For a moment, she simply remained in that position, enjoying the feel of the warmth against her face. "I believe you," she said finally, giving the outside of his hand a brief kiss and smiling slightly. "And I'm thankful for it. You're a good listener, you know." Her eyes slowly drifted back up to his. It was at this point that she felt her cheeks starting to blush again, which would be painfully obvious against the contrast of her pale skin. She quickly averted her gaze again, lowering Neal's hand and trying to hide her face again, though she was probably too late at that point.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 am

Neal watched as Raven pressed his hand against her own cheek, immediately feeling the warmth that came from contact with her skin. Despite how she looked and how she acted, Neal felt like Raven was the most "real" person that he had ever met in his life. She was genuine, kind, and concerned for her friends. These were all the traits that Neal admired most about her, even the first day that they had met she was able to take away the pain from him even though she hardly knew him at the time. It was the act of someone who was most kind. "It's easy to listen to you speak, everything you say is always interesting to me," he said before seeing her face gain a small blush and slowly turn away. He waited for a moment before moving his hand towards her chin and having her slowly turn back to him so that he could look her right in the eyes. "You know, you're not the only one who can tell how others feel sometimes," he said before taking her hand and holding it softly within his own.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 am

Raven brought her eyes to meet his again, swallowing as they stared back at one another. She felt new and strange emotions that she didn't often feel herself, only from others around her. Was she nervous? Impossible, she didn't get nervous. At least, she never had before, not when in total control over her emotions. Frightened, sure, on rare occasions. Even anxious, or angry, or worried. And again, those instances were few and far between. But never nervous, not as she felt now. There were other emotions there as well, ones she couldn't quite decipher, but she could feel the exact same ones emanating from Neal, sitting across from her.

Her hand instinctively tightened around his, holding on with a firm grasp as he took it. Her eyes shifted a little and she asked, "If that's right... then can you tell that I feel the same way that you do right now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 am

Neal's eyes glanced down for a single moment as he felt Raven's grip tighten around his own. It was not one to merely respond to the grip that he had on her, it was the kind of grip that was given to show unity and love, it was being in a relationship. His eyes looked right back at hers, hearing the question that she placed before him. That same smile he always had formed at the words. "Well, I couldn't tell exactly but I had a pretty big hunch," he said as his gaze lingered on her for a moment longer. He had a suspicion about something, but he wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Not caring though, he quickly leaned forward and pressed his lips against Raven's. He only hoped this didn't terribly backfire on himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next