Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 am

"I guess that I never thought about it in that kind of light," Shino admitted as he thought about what would happen if he had a daughter first. He wasn't sure who he would give the clan right too. He wanted to say that he'd give it to whoever deserved it most, but it probably wasn't anywhere near that simple. There was probably a lot more to it than Shino could even imagine. The responsibility of becoming a clan leader could be stressful. Shino had it easy though, he had no siblings and so he was the only choice for leader.

"I don't know I don't think it's that bad. It worked out pretty well in my clan, Hana is older but I ended up being picked to become the eventual leader," Kiba added with a shrug. He knew that there was more behind it than that, but that was the generic story. Of course Inuzuka worked a bit differently than most clans, but Kiba was just trying to point out that it would be easier for him to pick a successor. In the Inuzuka the strong ended up becoming in charge.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am

Sasuke wondered what he would do if one of his younger sons was stronger than Shai. Considering that Shai was well informed on theory, it didn't seem possible, but it could happen. It was something he had never considered, because damn, what would be the right thing to do in that case? Give the birthright to Shai, who deserved it, or the other, who was better able to protect the clan.

But, the answer was double sided. Sasuke wasn't supposed to be clan leader. Itachi was. Itachi was more powerful, older, more gifted... Even though Sasuke had a legitimate heir... he knew that had things had gone as they had, Itachi would currently be the leader and he'd just be serving his brother. It pissed him off, but at the same time, he would have loved to not have to shoulder all the responsibility that he did.

"Don't you think your sister got ripped off though?" Sasuke asked honestly. "Did you ever wonder if she wanted to be the leader?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 am

Kiba stopped dead as Sasuke pointed out a very simple fact that Kiba had never considered. He literally froze for a good ten seconds before turning his head to look right at Sasuke. "You know, I never really asked her. It just kinda seemed like she was happy that I ended up becoming the clan heir, but now that I think about it I guess I never really thought about if she wanted to be it or not........wow" Kiba remarked as he realized that he had never thought about just talking to his sister about what had happened that day. "Man I should really talk to her about that"

"At the rate we're going it sounds like we're all only going to hope for one child," Shino said with the smallest hint of a joke. Of course that was too late for Sasuke now that Sakura was pregnant again. Of course he really only had himself to blame.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:57 am

"Hana seems to love you, KIba, I don't think that she cares." He said, realizing the effect this had on the Inuzuka. He couldn't really say, honestly, but that was a decision that was made within their clan. He had no knowledge or understanding, but in the few times that Sasuke had seen the elder Inuzuka, she always seemed supporting and loving toward her brother. A warmth that Sasuke remembered Itachi putting on to him once, a very, very long time ago.

But Sasuke shook his head. "I don't want one child. I want at least five." He said, looking to Shino with a serious look. "Itachi destroyed the legacy that was Uchiha, and I intend to recreate what he destroyed. Uchiha once had 100 members in Konoha. Hence why we have the Uchiha village. I'm not saying that Sakura will be fond of the idea of having that many children, but we're more than capable of caring for them. Emotionally and financially."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:00 am

Kiba glanced up as Sasuke seemed to retract his statement. Kiba wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but when something very obvious was pointed out to him he tended to over think. Now he was worried that he had damaged his relationship with Hana in some fashion. He had only just seen her this morning and she seemed fine! He'd have to talk to her later today, make sure that everything was okay. He wanted to make sure. "I'm sure you're right, probably just a fluke thing"

Shino glanced over towards Sasuke and raised a curious eyebrow. "At least five? How many would you have if it was fully your decision?" Shino asked curiously. He knew the birthing process was not a fun nine months, so he couldn't help but wonder how Sasuke was hoping to convince Sakura to do it that many times.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 am

Sasuke leaned back on his hands, truly thinking about what was just asked of him. "Huh..." He said in ponderance. "You know, I never actually thought about how many children I wanted." It was quite the question and at the moment, he had no answer. "I.. honestly don't know." He replied, but was still thinking it over in his head. "I suppose that realistically, I can't really ask her to have more than seven, but Akiko is one of thirteen, so I suppose it's not completely out of the question that we go into double digits. I'm thinking she'd kill me for daring to suggest it, but I like the number eight. It's always been my favorite number. Sakura's favorite number is 28, so I guess that doesn't really help." He stated with a small laugh.

"But I miss having a big family. Things were always far more interesting when my family was big. I think that, perhaps not in their youth, but later in life, my children will appreciate their siblings, even if I only have four or five children.'
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 am

"I don't think that I'd ever want that many, no offense," Shino added as he thought about it. "I think that I'd want more around four or five. A pretty good number but not too many to the point where the youngest doesn't even know who their older sibling is" Shino suggested as he thought it all out in his mind. Obviously he was just going to allow Aaliyah to pick, but he was going to allow himself to dream on what he wanted. It wasn't certain, but at least he could make his plan incase she ended up leaving it to him.

Kiba scratched his chin. "I never really thought about a number, I'd probably just let Akiko pick. She loves kids and probably wants a large number of them, and that is just fine with me", Kiba added with a laugh. "Like you Sasuke, we definitely have the means to provide for them once Akiko gets to a good enough age", he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 am

"Huh, you really want like five kids?" Sasuke asked Shino, surprised at the number. "I'd have figured you'd want like one or two and then be done with it." Then again, Shino was an only child and he was sure that the Aburame did not want his own children to feel the loneliness that he felt. then, something else came to mind. "Your mother died in child birth, right?" He asked. "You might want to find out how she died. If it's something that's genetic, then you might want to make sure that Aaliyah's body can handle your genes."

Sasuke couldn't help but grin at Kiba's comment. "Not to bring up our so called dick contest, but I know that I have more money what you do. When my family was murdered, I inherited everything. As a kid, I wasn't really sure how to spend money, so I didn't for a while. And it's more money than I could spend in ten life times. When I grew and when I ran, all it did was sit and collect interest." He wasn't going to say how much money he had, but he knew that it was likely more than any other clan in the village, if nor no other reason than all of the wealth belonged to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 am

Shino looked over at Sasuke, as the man seemed surprised that Shino would ever want five kids. Shino was certain that had his mother not died that he would have had at least a few brothers or sisters, but it was something that he unfortunately would never know due to the untimely passing of his mother. As Sasuke pointed out that it was something that he should look into Shino gave a simple nod. "I am well aware, I was merely stating what I wanted not necessarily what was going to happen. For all I know I might not have any kids"

Kiba gave a tiny shrug at Sasuke's words. "I wasn't saying I had as much as you, I'm just saying that I have enough for in case I do want a large family. The Inuzuka had grown into a strong clan, despite them being one of the last to join Konoha, as Sasuke had pointed out earlier. And being the leader would give Kiba access to quite a bit of the funds that his clan possessed, even if it still paled in comparison to Sasuke's fortune.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Sasuke leaned over and flicked Shino's glasses. It made a small sound, but it was more to get his attention. "You can't think with that mentality." He told him, a serious tone taking over his voice. "My mother used to tell me that thoughts were things, and I suppose that's somewhat true. Sure, you saying that she might die won't seem to affect what happens to her, but wouldn't you rather stay positive when live with the regret of saying that you'll lose her and end up losing her?" It seemed like an exceptionally biased and self fulfilling prophecy, but it felt true none the less. Saying that she'd die only to have her die would make it worse. It was like verbal karma, in Sasuke's eyes, and he was quiet familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm

"That WASN'T what I was referring to Sasuke. I was only saying that Aaliyah might not want any kids," Shino said in an annoyed tone. He considered himself a fairly positive person, but he didn't like it when he was constantly reminded of the fact that Youki could discover her tattoo any idea and have her killed for treachery, or worse depending upon his mood. Shino shook his head and turned to Sasuke. "Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit more sensitive with that subject than with others"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "That's not what it sounded like, to be honest. And Sakura didn't want kids either. At least, not when we had Shai. I didn't want kids that early, but life isn't always all that kind to you." Sasuke looked up at the sky, thinking. "Aaliyah wants kids, if they're with you, I bet that she'd be open to the idea, as long as it's not right now. I just kinda get the vibe from her that she'd be a good mother." Then, he couldn't resist teasing Shino to make him feel better. "And she'd birth some beautiful kids." He ignored Shino;s outburst and his apology, because he didn't consider it unreasonable. If anything, he deserved the anger directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Shino gained the tiniest of smiles at Sasuke's words. He always did have a way of phrasing words, even when they were in the academy Shino noticed that Sasuke just had a way of speaking that got people to listen to him seriously. "Thanks Sasuke, I'm sure that she'd feel the same way. We do love each other after all" he admitted as he lifted his hands up to readjust his glasses. At the comment about birthing beautiful kids Shino just laughed very lightly. "With her genes having an ugly child will be impossible"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Sasuke smirked too at Shino's comment. "They won't just reflect her you know. The more diverse the genes of both parents; meaning the farther apart they are genetically, the more attractive the children are. That's why Shai is such a beautiful baby." He said with a smirk. He and Sakura were both attractive, and they had strong genetics that produced one of the most powerful children; or so he was confident in such a proclamation.

"You on the other hand..." he directed at Kiba. "You might just drag Akiko's genetics down." He teased. Of course, he was kidding, but he just wanted to include him in the inside joke. But he wasn't as close with him as he was to Shino.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 pm

"I suppose that's true, but I'll wait and see the results for myself soon enough" Shino said with a confident smile. They had dealt enough blows to Youki for Shino to be confident that they would kill him one day. He, Kiba, and Sasuke had almost finished him off the last time. He had only barely escaped, and it took weeks to recover supposedly. It made Shino happy, knowing that the threat between him and Aaliyah could be stopped.

Kiba glanced up as he was concluded in the conversation. For a moment Kiba's lip parted to reveal his fangs, as if he was about to growl in annoyance. At the last second though he moved his lips so that they fashioned a smile. "We'll see about that. A Heisha and an Inuzuka combined? That is one powerhouse I wouldn't wanna fight" Kiba said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Heisha and Inuzuka? Yeah, that did some pretty powerful, but Sasuke couldn't really see it in his head. Akiko and Kiba were too different. Akiko was small and happy, Kiba was large and confrontation. A combination of those two things just didn't click in his head. But, hey he'd make sure he'd live to see it one day.

"I can't really imagine you with a kid." Sasuke told him honestly. "You're stubborn and I have the feeling crying would drive you completely insane. And babies are bratty, Shai is reading the peak of his mine and me phase, since he's about twenty eight months." And, his son was bratty when he wanted to be, and he would sure that Shino would agree. shai could be just as stubborn as his father.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well I guess that we'll just to see about that won't we?" Kiba said as he turned and looked up to the clouds in the sky. "If I'm expected to lead and take care of my clan I'll have to be able to take care of a kid or I'll be a completely terrible leader" Kiba admitted as he glanced back at Sasuke. "Maybe I'm not ready yet, but neither is Akiko like you said earlier right?", he asked towards Sasuke. "I guess that's the good thing, I got time"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Yeah, it could be a good thing. Kiba would grow up when he had kids. Sasuke certainly had done so. It came whether you ready for it or not and you just... had to live with the consequences of what you did. But he was glad that Kiba hadn't had to live with losing Akiko, or his child in birth. He felt that it was easier to lose a child when it wasn't even a human then after carrying it and finally delivering. But he didn't have the balls to say that to Kiba now.

"Tell you what, when Shai wakes up from his nap, you can see how well you can deal with him. You can't possibly be worse than Naruto, who isn't allowed to watch Shai anymore."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Sasuke suggested that he watch Shai for a bit. The Inuzuka had some sort of feeling that this was a trap, but he had no certain idea, so why not go for it? "Alright, we'll see what happens than" Kiba said before hearing the part about Naruto. "Why isn't he allowed to watch Shai anymore?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Sasuke rubbed his face and sighed. "Naruto is under the impression that an eighteen month old infant is able to eat as much Ramen as he can, and when Shai stopped eating, he forced him to keep eating until he threw up." He ran that hand through his charcoal hair and shook his head. "I know that he likes ramen, but I don't think that Shai will ever eat it again. I think I prefer it that way." Realistically, he knew that Shai would eat it again, but it was likely to be years. Shai sometimes got sick when he smelled it, so Sasuke had a feeling his son would be adverse to the food for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Kiba stuck out his tongue slightly as he heard what Shai had done because of Naruto. "Alright, can't say I blame you for making that decision than" he admitted as he crossed his arms behind his head once again. "If he did that to my kid I'm pretty sure that I'd do the exact same thing. Naruto just probably doesn't remember the last time that he didn't have an empty stomach" Kiba pointed out as he thought about it. "I tell ya that guy can eat anything"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Sasuke nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, I can eat just about anything, too, even if I am pickier than Naruto. But that doesn't mean that a baby can eat the same amount and at the same speed as a man." He looked over his shoulder at the house, eyes narrowing as he watched one of the dark windows, the shade drawn. He looked away after that however after he deemed that Shai was not yet awake. Sharingan didn't activate, he didn't focus any of his chakra. It was just a feeling: something he knew inside. Shai wasn't awake.

"And yeah, Naruto will eat just about anything. It's kinda irritating." he paused then. "It'd help Hinata though, to get him to shut up and keep a distance from her so she wouldn't pass out."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

Kiba gave a tiny shrug. "Something just has to be cooked well for me to eat it" he said simply. "Hell, sometimes times I'll eat meat raw and enjoy it if I have to on a mission. It wasn't my favorite experience but it did have a certain juicy quality that I've found hard to satisfy since" he admitted more to himself than to Sasuke or Shino.

Shino glanced over at Sasuke as he mentioned that it might help Hinata at some point. "Yeah....I should have known that you'd notice that by now" Shino admitted. Shino never had any reason to believe that Sasuke knew much about Hinata, he wasn't even sure if they had ever talked. Than again, basically everyone knew about Hitana's feelings..........with the exception of Naruto.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:18 am

Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle when he looked at Shino. "Are you surprised? She acts differently with us than with Naruto. Hell, she can't even say his name without getting all red faced. Sakura's tried to instill her with some confidence, but she'll still too shy. Then you know, Sakura tried to get me to get involved and give Naruto clues and he's about as perceptive as a stump." Sasuke shrugged then. "Naruto is tackless, I've been trying to hint it at him, but he's too much of a dumb ass to get it. I sorta get the feeling he likes the type of women that will kick his ass or dominate him or whatever. He liked Sakura." Of course he had long since abandoned those feelings when he saw Sakura's love for Sasuke, and Sakura's pregnancy and the marriage that resulted ended it for him.

The love that Naruto once held for Sakura and his friendship with Sasuke was reborn into a new found affection for Shai, which is what earned him the nickname of 'uncle', despite the fact that Sakura was an only child and that Sasuke would never consider Itachi the uncle of any of his children.

"I think that she could grow out of it, but it would take a long time. Maybe even some brainwashing."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 am

"Of course I've known since before we were even on the same team, I was merely surprised that you noticed. Of course you always were perceptive, even in the academy" Shino admitted completely. Despite Sasuke's attitude Shino had always respected the strength and confidence that Sasuke had as a kid. "And yes, Naruto will probably never understand that Hinata actually genuinely admires him for what he does. Coming from her family and seeing Naruto fight through the hatred of the other villages was something she always admired" Shino admitted although Sasuke already surely knew this. "Ah well, I just hope Hinata ends up happy. She deserves it"

"She doesn't need to be brainwashed" Kiba piped up. "She just needs to set her sights on someone else. If Naruto still hasn't figured it out by now he probably never will. She just needs to admire someone else in the village"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next