Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Karin nodded, understanding his shock. "Suigetsu, men often won't censor themselves for a women, as they do for men. That and I'm a criminal in Konoha. If they are planning something, then there's a chance that they'll try to get me in on it, and offer me a way out of the village. That... or they'll try to trap me. Either way, if I agree and we go to see Tsunade directly afterward, then we have a chance of being granted immunity and if we take down corrupt ANBU, that might be the incentive they need to let us go." AT this point, she'd try anything, though she knew it was unlikely. Suigetsu was too powerful to let go, and Karin was too skilled in her field.

Tsume knew that kids were not something Kiba was comfortable discussing. Even if Akiko hadn't lost the baby, she knew that this wasn't something Kiba's age spoke about with their mother. Somehow, she was glad that Kiba wasn't a father. He was too young for that, and he was impatient, and a child would have been far too stressful for him. That and it was too dangerous for Akiko, and if Kiba had a baby on his own without her, there was a chance that she would be raising the child, rather than Kiba doing it himself. Akiko was a great source of strength for him and she loved him more than anything, wanting him to be happy with her mate. "Alright, babe, I'll have dinner with you, but I'll give you and Akiko some time alone. And she better not be covered in something like she was the first time I met her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Suigetsu was silent about it for a few moments, biting down on his tongue. He didn't want her to go through with it, but a part of him knew that she was absolutely right. God he hated it when she was right! He glanced at her again before giving off a small sigh. "Fine, do what you think is best. I hope you have some way of letting me know if anything is going wrong though. I don't care who those two are", he said in a whisper. "I will break their skulls open and have their blood cover the ground if they try anything. That's a promise", he said as he stared right at Karin. When it came to violence, she would know that he was serious. He wasn't going to let ANBU hurt Karin, in any way.

Kiba couldn't help but let out an embarrassed laugh as Tsume had to bring that incident up. "I still swear on my life that was cake batter and nothing more ya know", Kiba said as he tried to stifle his laugh. "And don't worry, Akiko is normally pretty careful about her cooking, so I'm sure that she'll be fine", he said as he kept on moving. After a moment or so of silence he glanced back towards his mother. "So, how have the council been? They furious that I nearly died fighting Youki? Or are they pleased with my performance?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Karin smirked, hearing Suigetsu threaten some of the most powerful men in the village. Well, at least he was confident, and that was one of the things she loved about him. Strange, since she had admired such a trait in both Orochimaru and Sasuke; despite her current hatred of Sasuke. Yet, she couldn't help but wonder why she was so drawn to Suigetsu, especially since she found his chakra much more appealing then she ever had before. It used to disgust and bother her, yet now she found it comforting and exciting. "I'm not sure how to alert you, what do you think would alert you the fastest that I need help?" She questioned, unsure of what he could feel, or sense. If it had something to do with water, she was sure that Suigetsu would know.

Tsume smiled at her son, in her motherly fashion. "Kiba, believe it or not, I'm familiar with what semen looks and smells like. I assumed it wasn't cake because I was relying on my eyes, and not my nose. That is a rather costly mistake for an Inuzuka to make." She teased, running her hand through his messy hair. "They're pleased, Kiba. You did well in this last battle, despite the fact that Youki escaped. You, Shino, and Sasuke make a good team. I was quite surprised, especially considering his past and what happened to you and Akamaru in the past. Needless to say, Tsume was one of the many in the village that was not found of Sasuke, since he had caused her son life threatening injuries. "But I think that he could become a Konoha shinobi again, even if not everyone forgives his crimes. He's done enough to earn respect from me." Testimony had gone through the village of how he had not only saved Sakura's life, taking a life threatening injury for her, but that he also tricked Youki into believing that it was in fact Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Suigetsu used a toothpick to pick at his teeth, now that his meal was nearing completion. It was amazing how much got stuck in these shark teeth. Shreds of meat would just hang there sometimes. As Karin asked about how she could inform him about what was going on, he couldn't help but smile a little. He lifted up one of his water bottles, removing the lid as he did so. Once the lid was fully off, he cut his finger a tiny bit, causing water to fall into the bottle and mix with the rest of the contents. Instead of pulling back to reform, the wound healed on its own while the water remained in the bottle. He slid the bottle over to Karin. "That water now has a bit of me in it. If anything goes south, use your chakra to give it a tiny shock. I'll be able to feel it no matter where I am"

"Yeah I know, but you have no idea how freaked out I was back then. I wasn't anywhere near as strong as I am now", he said with a tiny laugh. At the news that the council was pleased with how he performed, Kiba couldn't help but let a little bit of his pride come up on him. It wasn't too often that the council were impressed, so this said a lot. Maybe they were feeling more comfortable about the decision for Kiba to be the next Clan Head. "I was surprised too, I have to admit. I don't think that Sasuke and I will ever be really good friends or anything like that, but I do believe that he's earned his way back into the village", Kiba said as they kept walking. "You should have been their mom...........I was inches away from killing Youki. He only barely escaped"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Karin watched him, unsure of what he was going to do. She'd never seen him cut himself adn was under the impression that he couldn't get injured in such a way. However, it seemed when he was planning it, he could almost will himself to be injured. It was strange, but she figured it would make sense. Looking down at the bottle of water, she couldn't see any part of his body or blood inside of it, noting that it liquidized within the bottle. So, he could put parts of his body in whichever place he chose. That was good news. She could use that information. Nodding, she looked up at him. "I'm not stupid. I'll make sure that things won't be high risk, and I won't go anywhere alone with them." She wasn't willing to take that much of a risk. But these two men were planning something, and if she could get in on it, then she could come up with a way to trade information to get out of this village. SHe wondered how fast he could find her, but considering she had a part of his body, she had a feeling it wouldn't take long. "Thank you, Suigetsu." Looking over her shoulder, she noted that they weren't watching her, she leaned over the table and kissed his cheek softly.

Tsume watched her son and couldn't help but smile. Kiba was growing up and realizing that he wasn't as strong as he thought he was. Now that he was growing into an adult, she knew that he could become a leader. Ironically, Akiko did wonders for him; maybe it was her age, or maybe it was the effect she had on everyone. Never before had Tsume seen a girl that could win over the hearts of so many different people. Akiko had a gift and she couldn't help but appreciate what she'd done for her son. It would have made Tsume happier if Akiko was a little older, but alas, it seemed that would not be reality.

"I think you should keep Sasuke close to you." She informed him. "Sometimes, the people in your life that you think the least of end up meaning the most to you. When I was your age, I loved your father and hated your uncle. Now, not only is it quite the opposite, but your uncle is here for you and is a much more powerful and respectable shinobi." She turned her head, and paused. "I need to meet with the council about what happened with Youki and about Kano's return. I think it would be best if you came with me to become accustomed to dealing with them." In their clan, decisions could be made in two ways: by the leader, or by the council. The council had the power to override a decision of the leader, assuming all 8 members agreed. The Inuzuka clan, unlike most clan, had a counter against tyranny, much like how a pack would fight back against a leader that wasn't effective.

However, Tsume was starting to think the council had too much power, and wanted to raise the number of council members, as well as vary their ages, in order to get more views and prevent the overpowering number of people. Hana was going to become the council leader when Kiba became clan leader, she had it planned, but the council was yet unaware of her plans.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 am

"I know that you won't, but something tells me that being ANBU gives certain men the right to get away with anything", Suigetsu said in an annoyed tone. He glanced over at the two men, wondering what kind of scheme they were coming up with. Perhaps Karin was going to get useful information, and perhaps she was only putting herself at risk. The only way to know was to try, and anything that could elevate their position was going to be worth that risk. As he saw that Karin took the water, he made sure that he could still feel it. He hadn't had to use that technique in some time, he was glad that he still knew how to perform it. As she kissed his cheek, he smiled back at her and gave a tiny wink. "Take care Karin......I won't be far away", he said in a whisper before slowly standing up. He threw some money down on the table, enough to cover for the both of them. Suigetsu turned to leave but glanced back one last time. "See you soon", he said with a smile before moving to leave the restaurant.

Kiba gave a tiny shrug. "Perhaps, but I don't think that it works that way with everyone. I mean, just because he has changed his feelings about the village doesn't mean that he has any love for me. Shino's said that he's just doing it for his family after all", Kiba said honestly. Of course, the Inuzuka had no idea of the future that the two of them would have together.

As Tsume brought up the idea of having Kiba come along to the council, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Tsume had never taken to the council unless it was absolutely necessary. "Do you really think that it would be such a good idea for that? I mean.....it's not like they and I have been on best terms", he said as he looked away. He paused for a minute, pondering about how upset they were about Akiko's mating with Kiba. Perhaps if he started to take them seriously, respected them, contributed.......maybe they'd begin to see his ability as well?

"You know what, you might be right now that I think about it", Kiba admitted as he scratched his chin. He turned back to Tsume. "Would you want to go and see them now? Or later?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Suigetsu was most likely right. Powerful men that ran villages were often excused from any crimes they committed for the good of the village, or however they justified it. Karin didn't want Suigetsu to get into a fight, but men as old as they were often felt compelled to chase women younger then they were. If she was to resist them, at least for a short time, it wouldn't be all that surprising if she could gather information. Men were loose lipped around women they wanted to have sex with, and considering how young Karin was, she didn't doubt that they would work harder to get what they wanted. And that was fine with her. They could do all they wanted to impress her, as long as she found out something she could use. "I'll be careful. I can take care of myself, at least for the most part." She winked at him as he left and she waited a little longer, watching him leave. Once he was out of the restaurant, she counted to forty in her head before she slid out of the booth and stood. Sure enough, she felt Kano stand and move toward her as she brushed off her clothes and picked up the cup that had the water and part of Suigetsu's body. She put her lips to the straw, as if making it look like she was taking the rest of it with her. Moving toward the door, she went slowly, counting the distance between herself and the Inuzuka until he was behind her. This was almost too easy.

Tsume laughed at her son and shook her head. "Kiba, compared to me, you're still a pup and you have a lot to learn. Keep in mind that mom's just understand certain things. Sasuke is a shinobi that's worth having on your side, if, for nothing else then helping you protect Akiko, and to defeat Youki. You may never interact with him after that, but, even so he is an ally that you need for the time being." She ran a hand through her son's messy hair. "If he is in this village, then you and he share a fate. And, if something does happen and he has a choice between saving you and another shinobi, don't want to have been nice to him to give you an incentive to pick you?" Tsume knew that Sasuke was no fool, but even so, she knew that he would never abandon his fellow shinobi if he wanted to remain in this village.

As Kiba mentioned that it was not a wise idea for him to go, Tsume shook her head. "Kiba, they are worried that our clan would be disgraced for you mating someone so young. Our clan laws are not like those of most shinobi, I know you know that. For most people, sex does not signal anything but lust. For us, it's the signal of a bond. Just because you say you don't want to be with anyone else, doesn't mean that won't change; or so others will think. You can only be with her, according to our clan's laws. I know that you love her, but not everyone will see it that way." She said, watching her son. However, he seemed to have thought it over to himself and agreed to come with her, which made her smile.

"Now. If we have a dinner to go to, it gives us a reason to keep this brief. Come on." Leading Kiba down the hallway and toward the meeting hall where the council was waiting, she paused at the doors and looked toward him. "They will likely test your skills as leader, wanting to see what you will choose to do as compared to what I have chosen, or will treat you as leader. In either case, I will not be able to help you, so just answer honestly." Then, Tsume kissed her son's cheek softly. "Do your best." She said, opening the doors and walking in with him.

The head leader, a widowed and older women, let out a small sound from her throat. "Kiba. Nice to see you here, my boy." She didn't even bother to smile, and it was clear she did not want to see him at this moment. "Have you told him, Tsume?"

"No." Tsume answered, standing with her arms behind her, much the way a soldier would to a superior officer. But anyone would tell that her respect was a facade.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

Kano took a deep breath as he and Akira were in the midst of talking. Catching up on old times was fun and all, but this wasn't exactly the way that Kano wanted to spend his time so far. He wanted to have a good time, and so far it seemed like he was getting blocked at every turn. First, his lovely ex-mate Tsume decided that she should do everything in her power to make sure that every Inuzuka knew his name. Of course, there wasn't much challenge to that. The only ones who didn't know who he was were the kids, and they would listen to their parents like the obedient little pups that they were. It sickened him. Now he was free with ANBU, and where was he? He was chatting it up with Akira about the old times, things only started getting good once they noticed the cute young thing sitting close to them.

Kano wanted to get all over that as fast as possible. She was the kind of girl that he wanted every now and again. She wasn't the super hot young lady that he always went for. She had that quiet, shy, librarian look though. That was hot if played right. As she stood up to leave, Kano gave Akira a single wink. "Well, I think that I'm going to go make a new friends. Pardon me Akira", he said before getting up and moving after the girl. After about a minute where they only just got out of the restaurant, he moved forward on purpose and bumped her in the side. "Oh my, I am SO sorry miss", Kano said as he moved in front of her. "I just got distracted about where I was going. I'm so sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Yeah I suppose that you have a point", Kiba remarked as she pointed out why making Sasuke an enemy was just a dumb idea. "I'll think about it, but don't expect me to have him over every night for a guy's night of poker or anything like that........he probably cheats", Kiba said with a laugh as he imagined Sasuke using his sharingan to play cards. "I respect him as a shinobi, maybe he's changed who he is as well and I just haven't noticed", he pointed out. As much as Kiba didn't want to admit it, they were a lot alike. Sasuke could just back it up more, and that always irritated Kiba beyond words.

As they made their way into the council room, Kiba returned the fake smile that was given to him. "The pleasure is mine", he said as he crossed his arms. He tilted his head as it was suddenly revealed that they needed to speak to him about something. "Tell me what?", he asked to the council. He glanced at Tsume though, wondering why she hadn't told him whatever it was that they were going to discuss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Akira smirked, seeing Kano stand and move toward the girl that he'd wanted to speak to. No one was easier to manipulate than a woman who needed an out. Karin was a criminal, and being with a man with the means to free her was almost too easy. Kano could take her with him without issue, and he'd allow her to leave if that's what Kano wants. Manipulating her onto her knees was no issue for him; after all, what other use did women really have? "Enjoy your night." He said with a grin, finishing his gin and tonic before standing and walking to pay the bill. It was his treat after all.

God... this was almost too easy... Karin thought when he knocked into her. Despite himself, he was much stronger and had a larger body mass than she expected. Suigetsu had a sturdy body, but was aqueous. Water was heavy, but not as heavy as muscle. Looking up at Kano, the red head blinked, and smiled, moving some of her hair behind her ear. Fixing her glasses up her nose, she smiled. "It's alright. I wasn't paying attention either; and I'm fine. It would take more than that to hurt me. I am a shinobi." There was no point in lying to him. There was no way with his senses that he wasn't aware of her chakra system, despite the significant difference in their ability to use it.

Tsume chuckled. "Kiba, I'm not telling you to replace Shino with Sasuke. I don't trust the Uchiha clan. I didn't trust Fugaku, and I doubt that I'll ever trust his son. Just keep in mind that there's no sense in burning bridges. And Akiko seems fond of his wife, so it makes no sense to make an enemy." She knew well that her son could make foolish, rash, and emotional choices, but that's why she was here. TO help him overcome his pride and make choices for his clan not just himself. He was getting better at it, able to anticipate what Akiko wanted and act for her. Now he just needed to broaden that to include the hundreds of clansmen that would soon be his responsibility.

The spokeswomen for the council sighed heavily. "Of course..." She mumbled, irritated that Tsume left it to them to inform her son; forcing an unneeded conflict. "Information has reached us of your battle with Youki and that he was almost killed." She stated, seeming rather bored about talking about such things. After all, he knew what happened. "In addition to this, AKiko's promotion into ANBU has lead us to..." er eyes met Tsume's. A cocky grin met the leader's red lips and the council leader glared at her alpha. "...to reconsider our choice to conceal your mating to her. Your affection for her is real, and not the same affection we assumed that Kano once shared." He was a rather bitter subject since he'd returned; especially to the council. When he had been here, he was the most aggressive against the council.

"So, you two are mated by clan laws. But we will wait until she's between sixteen and seventeen; rather than eighteen..." She mumbled, almost not wanting to admit that she was wrong. "Just to ensure that Konoha will not press charges against you. We can't allow that for our future leader. It would be a shame to have you arrested before you succeed your mother."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:59 am

Kano just glanced back for a moment towards Akira, giving a thumbs up before continuing to press after Karin. He of course made sure that he didn't use too much of his strength against her, there was no sense in intimidating her. That could wait till he took his shirt off after all. There would be plenty of time for many things later. As she began to speak, Kano was almost surprised that she openly admitted to being a shinobi. Perhaps she wasn't that smart? "Oh of course, I can sense your chakra now that I'm focusing. I guess I was just too distracted by your face. Very few shinobi have a face as pretty as yours"

"Akiko isn't just fond of Sakura. She's fond of Sasuke as well. Of course, it takes a lot for Akiko to have someone. She was even talking about trying to fix things with Dad", Kiba said as if the idea had no chance of success. "I tell ya mom I love her, but I worry that she's going to get herself into real trouble someday. I hate to think about what ANBU is going to do to her now that she's reinstated", Kiba said honestly. He knew that there was no point in hiding his emotions, Tsume could usually read her son like a book anyway.

As they met with the council, they would see the smile on Kiba's face grow wider with each word. It was almost as if he was mocking all of them without even trying. Almost a silent 'told ya so!'. He was thrilled to hear the news, but decided that he would ease the council's worry. "Well Tsunade and I are on pretty good terms. Helping to defend the village against a mad man does get you some line of credit after all", Kiba said as he continued to hold that smile. "Still, I do thank you for those kinds words. It's good to know that the council is looking out for me"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Karin smiled, but it was from duel intention; Kano didn't believe her to be smart. That's exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to not be worried about her. After all, what would she gain by lying outright to him? There were subtle ways she could manipulate him. Later, she was going to manipulate him with a jutsu using her eyes. There had to be a way, once they got 'closer'. They needed to be close enough for it to be effective, and have her glasses off. Knowing what she did, that wouldn't take much. Now she just had to make sure that she wouldn't get in trouble with Tsunade. "I thought a shinobi as powerful as you would never let their guard down." She stated, putting her arms behind her, causing her chest to pop out slightly. When someone was as small as she was, there wasn't much she could do to accentuate her body. The most dramatic portion of her body was her hips and butt; so she had to work with what she had. A fake blush met her cheeks, caused by her moving her chakra through her face, and she shook her head, scattering her red hair. "No, I'm not nearly attractive enough for someone like you to be interested."

Tsume sighed, seeing Akiko trying to fix things between their broken family. The girl didn't have parents, and her innocence was adorable, but it wasn't the way the world worked. Their home situation wasn't ideal, but it was what they had. She loved her children and she didn't need Kano to help her raise them. Except for Akiko's age, Kiba was the son that anyone would desire, and the ideal leader for her clan (well perhaps he needed a little work).

Another member of the council let out a low growl in irritation; his temper clear. "This is foolish. Kano is one of the strongest warriors and we allowed a women to remove him from the clan, especially when we could use him to stop Youki."

"Kano would side with Youki of Inuzuka. I'd assume that as his uncle you'd know that." Tsume shot back, glaring at him, her strong arms crossed across her chest. "He abandoned his children and mate for a polygamous existence, do you really think he will help for nothing? Without payment or someone of interesting, he would sooner kill us himself. Don't assume that he has an ounce of humanity left."

The same older male named Haikyo growled at her, the hair on the back of his neck standing up.

"Enough!" Cut in the head council women. "Fighting amongst ourselves with not fix Heisha's power against us. Kano abandoned this clan and Konoha. He is nothing more than a rogue shinobi. Screw him." Turning her attention to Kiba, she shifted her weight in the chair. "Knowing Heisha as I do and his record, Tsume and I believe he will attack soon, focusing an attack on either his sister, or the Uchiha leader." She paused, licking her lips. After a pause, focusing on Kiba, she watched him. "And, in addition, we've heard information that you have information relating to Akira, and his child that was removed from the records several years ago. What do you know of her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Kano let out a soft laugh and scratched the back of his head. "I suppose that you have me on that one, am I that obvious?", he asked as he looked towards her. Part of the trick to succeeding in this game was rolling with the punches. You couldn't show that you were annoyed or caught off guard. Girls always liked guys that could play it cool, even if they were caught in the act of lying or playing some mind game with the girl. When she made the comment about him being too good to lower his guard, he kept it going and laughed with it. He believed that it would show that he was a good sport. As he saw her blush he couldn't help but gain a tiny grin as she made her comment about not being attractive enough. "Someone like me?", he asked as if he had no idea what she was referring to. "You mustn't underestimate yourself my dear, your beauty is there even if you don't think it is"

Kiba just remained silent as the debate about Kano went on. As far as he was concerned, it was over with them. Kano could fight all he wanted, but he was never going to forgive Kano for what he did. He did not deserve the title of Father. Despite what an asset Kano could be, his past actions showed that he would put his own interests above that of the clan. Kiba's instincts and his own anger pointed to the same answer. They were done with him, forever.

At the mention of Akira and his daughter, Kiba couldn't help but freeze. Aaliyah? How did they know that he knew anything about that? For a moment he said nothing, just staring up at them for a moment. "I'm not entirely certain that I know who you are referring to, perhaps you have some sort of name or a face that I can link it with?", he asked. Kiba was panicking and trying to avoid the question. He needed some time to think of a way to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:12 pm

How did women fall for this man? Sure, he was manipulative, but it was easy to tell that Kano was warping himself to mold what he believed she wanted. At least he wasn't shy on compliments though, and she liked the sound of his voice. Ironically, men attracted her based on their chakra, and all things considered his chakra wasn't bad. However, it had a strange composition to it, and she couldn't exactly nail it, but it had her on alert-although she was good at hiding it. Well, Karin had to hand it to him, he could sell an Suna shinobi sand. He was talented.

"T-Thank you." She stated, biting her lip. "I guess there's beauty in everyone right?" She asked, leaning toward him, moving her body side to side just enough to be visibly interested and flirting with him. "If only the guys around me would think that..." She looked down at the ground. "S-So... umm... my name is Karin. May I ask the name of my prince charming?"

"We are not certain of her name. That information is not available to Inuzuka. However, we know that he had one, and now she's missing and has been for a while. With Akira's power, it's likely that she joined ANBU out of the academy. She graduated not long after you did. There's no way that she died, and Akira had a great deal of power in the village then. A rumor surfaced that she was having an affair with the Aburame on your team. From what I've heard, you're best friends with the Aburame heir." Her arms crossed and the council has a whole was watching him.

Tsume didn't want Kiba to learn clan affairs this way, but had no choice but to focus on him as well. She'd warned him that she wouldn't be able to give him any assistance in this matter. After all, what could she do? Give him the answer? No... that's not how things worked. She knew of Shino's love, but not who she truly was. If she was Akira's daughter, that would certainly be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm

"Yes, there is beauty in everyone and everything", Kano agreed as he looked up towards the sky. "I think that we can all agree that there are those who are far more blessed with it", he said as he looked back towards at her and smiled. It was subtle, something that he figured she'd accept more than him just openly complimenting her. "My dear, if the men around you think that you are ugly than I suggest that you get their eyes repaired", he said with a small laugh before giving a bow of introduction. "Kano Inuzuka, at your service", he said as he took a step closer towards her. "I'm not keeping you from anything am I? I didn't mean to ramble on like that"

Kiba just stood frozen as he thought about what he should do. The council was asking him a direct question, but Kiba didn't trust any of them with information about Aaliyah. It could jeopardize her safety. He'd have to avoid it a bit more. "I have seen Shino with a woman every now and than, but I assumed she must have been a shinobi he was working with or had worked with at one point. Shino doesn't say much in case you weren't aware", Kiba added. "If there is any relation between her and Akira, I couldn't swear to it. If the council would like, I could try to sneak the information out of him", he offered. He hoped that this offer would make it look like he'd want to please the council. Plus, than he'd be able to talk to Shino about this mess and come up with a plan, or at least get his permission to divulge certain information.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Even though Kano was charming, Karin found it hard to believe that he was able to pick up women with such ease. Yeah, sure he was older, and strong, but he wasn't that attractive. Or maybe that was because she found Suigetsu to be more attractive? Whatever the case, she smiled back at him, content with making him think what he wanted to. For now, that's all she had. Shaking her head, her red hair slid over the smooth skin of her face. "No, you're not keeping me from anything. I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day." She stated, taking a small step toward him; looking up into his eyes. "Am I keeping you from something?"

The woman grinned and looked over at Tsume. "It seems that he is more interesting in his connection to his friends than his bond to his clan. Kiba, we already know that Akira's daughter is engaged to the Aburame heir. We have fair connections with the clan, and your lying to covering your friend is not only unbecoming, but it could very well cost Inuzuka the lives of our shinobi, in addition to other confrontation. No friend should be kept in a higher favor then your family. Keep that in mind." She stated, crossing her arms. The look on her face said it all: she was victorious and nothing made her happier. After all, she managed to prove Kiba's inadequacies and that he was directly lying to the council.

"So let's skip the pussy footing around this: What do you know about Aaliyah? Where is her mission and what has she been up to all these years? What is her mission?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:31 pm

The thing about Kano, was he had a knack for finding women that merely wanted someone to spend the night with. Finding women was like hunting, you had to do a bit of work to find the right one that you were going to go after. Once you got more practiced you could make bolder moves, and Kano was definitely not out of practice. As she stated that he wasn't keeping her from anything, he just continued to hold that smile. "Well than, as a gentleman please allow me to buy you a drink or something. Just as a way of saying I'm sorry for inconveniencing you", he offered.

Kiba bit down on his lip as he was caught in his bluff. Shit, well this wasn't panning out as well as he had hoped. He knew that he needed to be honest with his clan, but this was a special case! They had no idea what was going on. "I am afraid that at this moment our clan is not required to know anything about Aaliyah and her mission", Kiba said simply. "The Hokage has trusted me with enough information to allow me to work with her in order to stop Youki. For the moment I will not say anything, if you wish to get the information unclassified I would suggest that you speak to Lady Tsunade", Kiba said as he looked towards them. "Aaliyah's mission dates back to the Third Hokage, and she is one of the bravest shinobi that I have ever met. If you must make it your business speak to Tsunade, only with her permission will I reveal what I know"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Karin started to think. There had to be a way to get in or out of this gracefully. He was not the type of man to drink himself into a stupor, but he would try to get her that way. There had to be something he could do to prevent herself from losing this game with him. He didn't see it as a game; not in the way she did anyway. "I have no issue going anywhere with you,but I'm too young to drink, so I will have to pass on that." She bowed to him, much as a shinobi would to a superior officer. "I hope that you can forgive me."

Tsume grinned, this time glowering over at the female councilwomen. She was quite proud of her son, and it meant a lot to her that he was able to manipulate his way around this. The council was playing a sick game that she didn't care for. And, she was pleased with his response. "I think that's enough. Lady Tsunade swearing Kiba is something that even the clan's bond can not violate. This is a means through which Inuzuka has seized the honor and favor of the Hokage. Let's not tempt such a powerful woman. We wouldn't want blacklash to fall. And, if you excuse us, we have dinner plans. Kiba?" She turned her back, starting to walk toward the door, opening it.

"Wait!" The council woman boomed. "This meeting is not over."

Turning, Tsume smiled at her deviously. "I declare it over." She stated, holding the door open for her son. As leader, she had final say in when meetings started and ending. There was nothing they could do to stop her. As they moved back towards the apartment, Tsume took a deep breath, smelling cooking steak. "Mm... smells like your mate is quiet talented."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

Kano tilted his head for a moment as if he was genuinely confused by her comments. "I never said that it had to be alcohol. I am no stranger to the law after all", he said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I figured we could go to a cafe, they have quite a variety of drinks now after all", he pointed out. "But if you would rather leave than I understand, I wouldn't want you being uncomfortable in any form", he said in an honest tone. Of course it was a lie, but it was one that made women more comfortable. They got the idea that he was someone who was watching out for them, someone that didn't have other things in mind. It was amazing how many women assumed that men were decent beings.

Kiba turned to leave, not wanting to be pulled into another fight or debate with the council. It seemed like he had wormed his way out of that one, but only barely. Pulling Tsunade out as a threat wasn't something that Kiba wanted to do, but he couldn't think of anything else when backed into a corner. He just hoped that they let it go at that. He moved towards his mother, only stopping as he heard the council shout at them.

Kiba just blinked up at Tsume. He had never really seen her like this with the council. Was she saving him? Or was she merely ending it because she wanted to? He wasn't sure, but he was grateful for it either way. As they walked out of the room Kiba glanced over to her. "Yeah, you have no idea how good of a cook she is. It's one of the reasons we wanted to have you over", Kiba said honestly. "Hey mom, why is the council interested in Aaliyah?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 am

Damn it... she hadn't been paying close enough attention. She totally just screwed this up. Looking down, she tried to look ashamed, and forced chakra into her face to make herself blush darker. "I... I didn't mean to insult you, Kano-kun." She stated, looking down at the ground in front of her. "I should have have thought more about what you were asking me. Going to a cafe is fine with me." She stated, smiling at him happily. Now she couldn't leave, she needed to fix things before they parted. Suigetsu was going to hate this; and she hadn't considered how much she'd have to do, or how far she was going to have to take this con. But, there had to be a way to make him want and wait for it. Right?

Tsume turned to face her son and chuckled. "Don't worry Pup, I'll see for myself how well she cooks. I hope she holds up to my standards. If not then I'm going to have to teach her a thing or two." She teased, moving a hand through her wild hair. Sighing, she bit her lip. "I'm... I'm not sure. Akira is not trustworthy, he is spending all of his time with Kano, so that should be enough reason not to trust him. He's planning something, and is a person of interest. Aaliyah disappeared, I vaguely remember her as well. Her reappearance, especially with Shino has raised a lot of questions."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:33 am

"Oh come now my dear, don't be so hard on yourself. It was just a misunderstanding. I should have been clearer in what I meant", Kano said as he placed a hand on Karin's shoulder. "I apologize", he said and sounded sincere. As she said that going to the cafe was fine, he just gained his classic grin again. "Excellent! Let us go than, and remember that it's all on me", he said as he began to walk towards a nearby restaurant. "Are you hungry as well? You may have anything you want after all", he said as he glanced back at Karin. This of course was another tactic used on women, making them already see Kano as a provider and someone who would give them what they wanted.

Kiba let out a laugh as Tsume messed up his hair. "Oh don't worry mom, I assure you that she'll meet your standards. She hasn't let you down yet after all", he pointed out with his classic grin. As she went on to speak Kiba's grin slowly disappeared though. Tsume sounded stressed and concerned, that alone made Kiba a bit nervous. His mother was normally pretty calm no matter what. "But why is the council specifically interested? Do they think that Akira and Aaliyah are against the clan because of their relation with Kano?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Karin smiled, glad that he found a way to recover from this. It was almost strange, the way he believed things without any reason for her to convince him. Either he was just that sleazy, or it was because she was just on this side of legal. Really, women her age were the youngest he could go without breaking the law. Maybe that was part of it? He didn't seem to the be the kind that followed rules or laws. So why would this be any different? Then again, Kano was cunning. He had to know the situation that Karin was stuck in and that he could offer her a way out of it. Or, he might think that would be the way to go.

If he wanted to do that route, it would be much easier for Karin to manipulate him. Why would she give herself unless she was safe? That was the route she wanted to go down. She had to make him want this, without giving him much. Suigetsu meant more to her than her freedom, so this had to be in moderation.

Nodding, Karin laced her arm with Kano's, moving to him slowly. It wasn't intimate, but she was close to him and could feel him breathing. But she was trying to feel out his chakra. He was masking it, so she had to know more about him before she had a full plan. "Of course. I ate, so I'm not that hungry, but I would love to go somewhere with you and get something else. He wanted to provide for her, which meant that he could provide him with an escape from this village. She could work with this.

Once inside the cafe, they were seated in the back, slightly isolated from everyone else. That was a good thing, and she felt confident that this would work out in their benefit. Karin didn't need to be alone with him, considering his hearing; but hers was not what his was. Looking up from the list of drinks, she focused on him for a moment. "You're... a konoha shinobi." She said, her voice sounding weak. "Do you think that they'll ever free me?"

Tsume bit her lip, thinking it over. "I'm not sure what they think. But Aaliyah is technically Akira's child. Inuzuka and Aburame on on good terms, mainly due to the friendship between you and Shino. I got along with Shibi in the past, but I was never outwardly friends with him. Considering the hardships we face, it's best for each clan and village to have as many allies as possible. I think that the Council simply fears that Aaliyah is against Konoha and will trade Aburame and Inuzuka secrets to Youki and will provide a way to kill us. I like Aaliyah, and Akiko is also quite fond of her. I am not worried, but it would be best to heed them. They mean well, Pup, but they're just aged and paranoid. I will handle this." She smiled at her son, to put him at ease. She didn't want to worry him, despite how it worried her.

If The Council did something that outted Aaliyah, it would cost her her life, and it would cost Inuzuka more than just an alliance with Aburame. In Konoha, it was acceptable for one clan leader to battle the other with certain stakes involved. It was an ancient law in which if one clan won, the other would migrate. It had only been used once in the entire village history, but she was not sure who would win in battle between herself and Shibi, or between Kiba and Shino. No mater how deep their friendship was; if Shino lost his fiance due to Kiba's clan actions, their bond wound forever be lost.

They moved into the apartment and Tsume smiled for real, smelling food cooking. "I'm impressed." She went into the kitchen, finding Akiko checking something in the oven wearing a red and white apron.

"Hello Tsume!" Akiko greeted, smiling at her and then at her mate. "You're a little earlier than I expected."

Tsume bent down, smiling. "You're adorable." She ruffled the girls hair. "Would you like some help?"

Akiko shook her head, long hair scattering around her face. "Nope! I want to do this for you. I want to show you what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 pm

In truth, it was a mixture of several feelings which caused Kano to easily agree with anything that Karin was saying. First of all, it was a large amount of greed. Ever since he had left his clan Kano decided that he would show how happy he could be without the rules and laws of the clans to hold him in place. Since the day he left, Kano had been happier that he had ever been. He was right, living without the responsibility and worry of others made for a much brighter future. Karin was an individual that needed someone, and Kano could get her what she wanted. She in turn could of course help him with a few "things".

Kano gained a tiny smile as Karin wrapped her arms around his own. He could barely feel it, but it was a nice gesture to have her arms laced with his. It helped Kano to feel like he was going in the right direction, the one what would benefit them all in the end. Kano smiled down at her. "Very well than, let us go", he said as they moved off towards the cafe.

Kano looked over the menu, pondering about what to get. He could smell some steak from the kitchen doors, and a nice soup that seemed to make his mouth water. However, these senses vanished as Karin began to speak up. He glanced up at her and put down his menu. "I'll be honest with you, with the way things are I don't think you'll ever be free from here. Believe me, I know what it's like to want to be free", he said as he glanced out the window for a few short moments. "In the end though, it will all depend on who you know and who you befriend"

"I know Aaliyah and she'd never do that. She could have forced me to tell her secrets a long time ago. I've seen her techniques in work and she can make people do anything she wants, and it's not hard for her to do it", Kiba said as he looked to his mother. "I don't feel the need to indulge the clan's paranoia mom. I can vouch for her and I'd like to think that would be good enough for them.................I'm sorry", he said after a few second pause. "I don't mean to get angry, I'm just frustrated. Let's just go have dinner. We can discuss this more later. Right now Akiko is dying to see you and Sis"

As they moved back in, Kiba just gained his smile back as he saw Akiko in her little apron. She made that thing look so cute. He moved over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry we were gone for so long, just were having a bit of a chat. Hana will be on her way soon though", he said with his usual grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Karin wasn't sure what to think. She knew, deep down, that Kano wasn't just saying that. There was no way for her to get out of this, not at the rate the two of them were going. They were dancing a fine line between useful and traitor. If they loss their use, it was unlikely that they'd be released. If they were a traitor, they would likely to meet the same fate of death.

"I don't know what to do..." She said quietly, looking down at her lap, playing with her nails. "I feel that as someone who is not a powerful shinobi, I would be confined here for a long time. My usefulness is in what I am able to do..." She wasn't sure if Kano knew her strengths, so she wanted to have him ask. If he was interested enough in her, he would stick around longer. "Maybe I'm not a fighter, but I'm still much better than most other shinobi."

This helped her make her choice. She was going to train with Shizune to improve her medical skill. If for nothing else, it would give her access to the Hokage tower and the information inside the hospital. Medical records had everything that she needed to know about a person. She wasn't much of a healer, she was more of a surgeon.

"Sorry..." She said suddenly. "I don't mean to unload my problems on you. I-I'm not usually like this -- needy --- I mean. I'm just worried, and want an inside perspective."

Tsume smiled and nodded. "I understand, Pup. I know that Aaliyah is loyal. I've seen her with Shino before. When a woman looks at a man like that, it's a beautiful thing, hon. She loves him more than anything, and that shows in the way she looks at him. I can't see the way he looks at her, but through his actions, I know he feels the same." Seeing her daughter in law made her smile. Although she always knew that Kiba would never marry or be with a women who is unattractive, but Akiko was adorable. It was less of her being beautiful, because Tsume thought she was too young. But she had no doubt Akiko would grow into a beautiful woman, if given the chance.

Seeing Kiba grin at his mate made Tsume smile and she sat down at the table, watching the young brunette. "You have it too." She told Kiba happily. "The way the two of you look at one another. It's love." SHe teased, putting her finger to her cheek.

Akiko looked over at Tsume and smiled, nodding. "Of course I love Kiba-kun."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Karin's bait was going to easily work. Kano had listened to Akira mention that Karin and Suigetsu were missing nin from other villages that had ended up in Konoha, but he never learned what exactly they were capable of. "You sound extremely sure about yourself, in regards to your abilities at least", Kano commented as he leaned forward a little bit. "What exactly is it that makes you so useful if you don't see yourself as a fighter?", he asked curiously. Kano knew that Akira was well informed, but getting it right from the girl's mouth was going to be the best thing.

Kano waved his hand dismissively as Karin tried to excuse herself for unloading her problems out. "Please, think nothing of it", Kano said as he looked directly at her. "You're nervous about your future. You have every right to express your concerns", he said to her before patting her hand lightly in comfort. "Just consider me a friend, I'll help in whatever way I can"

Kiba just decided to focus on Akiko. He and Tsume could discuss clan business later, right now he wanted to make sure his mate was happy. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her another kiss. "And I love you too Akiko", he said softy as he kissed her neck one more time. "You sure there's nothing that we can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Karin looked at Kano and smiled weakly. He had taken the bait. Sighing, she closed her eyes and formed the tiger sign. "Akira is presently in the Hokage tower with both Lady Tsunade and Miss Shizune." She said, not opening her eyes just yet. "Your son is in his apartment, his arms around Akiko. His mother is with them." Deciding to move the focus, she slowly wondered something that would impress him. "The partner that is not currently with you is outside the village in the room, I presume that she is carrying something, because she's moving slowly." He had to know where his partner was and what she was doing. Karin assumed that whatever she was doing was something she had been instructed to do.

"I'm a tracker." There was no point in lying to him. "I can find anyone, no matter where they are in the world. If you give me someone, I can find them." She stated, crimson eyes focused into his dark brown ones.

A smile appeared on her lips and she moved her hand so she it was facing his. They weren't holding hands, but it wouldn't take much for them to be doing so.

Akiko smiled happily at her mate and shook her head. "I don't need help, Kiba-kun, but you can stay here with me." She glancing up at him and tilted her head back, leaning up on her toes to kiss his lips softly. "I'll be done soon anyway. And I told you I wanted to impress them with what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next