Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Suigetsu just gave a nod as he listened to Karin. "I might not be in a cage, but you don't have to be to be imprisoned", Suigetsu said absently. "Don't get me wrong, I am glad that we're together and all, but this place will never be my home", the swordsman admitted as he glanced out a nearby window. "It hardly ever snows or rains here, it's just not the same. We had rivers running through our town........I wish you could've seen it. It was beautiful to see the land covered in snow", Suigetsu admitted as he began to daydream. After a moment he turned back to Karin. "Sorry, got lost in thought for a moment there"

"And I've missed holding you, the nights are colder without you ya know", Kiba said with a laugh before glancing down at his own hand again. "No, it just feels...........different", he said as he stretched out the muscles. It was almost like he was wearing a glove, but Kiba knew that he wasn't. "Nah, don't worry Ino said that it would come back. I'd just notice it would feel strange for the next few weeks", he said before leaning down and slowly kissing her lips. He held it for a moment before looking into her eyes. "Don't worry love, I'm okay"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Karin knew he was right. She knew that he was completely right. Looking down at her lap, she sighed heavily. She hated that Suigetsu was right. They were imprisoned here, but at least they had a means self reliance. They could be together, and they lived somewhere. The two of them weren't like normal prisoners of war, or battle, or whatever it is they were. Perhaps they were just here and for Konoha to be used as tools. "I wish I could have seen it too." A smile appeared, trying to make him feel better. Although she didn't want to be here, she'd rather be used by the village than executed by them. Perhaps they could find their way out of this. "I think it's too hot here." She stated honestly. Watching him day dream, she smiled. "It's okay... but I've never seen snow before." She shrugged her shoulders. "I never lived in a climate that had snow."

Akiko giggled softly. "I was cold without you too, Kiba-kun." She told him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Now that they were close, she smiled, cuddling close to hm. It had been weeks since they were together, and she hated that. All of what happened to her lead her to being the hospital for a long period of time, keeping them apart. Tsunade didn't want the two of them sleeping together in the hospital. Her eyes fluttered closed when he kissed her and she leaned up to kiss him back passionately. "I'm glad you're okay." She told him, resting her forehead against his. "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Suigetsu just glanced back down at the menu, not wanting to think about it anymore. He had been used by Orochimaru, he had been used by Sasuke, and now Konoha was going to use them to do whatever they needed done. He couldn't blame them, they were both strong and useful in their own way. Suigetsu would do the same thing, but being on the other end he hated it with a passion. At the mention of what she said next he suddenly looked up at her, eyes wide. "What? You've never seen snow in your whole life?", he asked as if that was the greatest crime someone could commit. "You must be kidding! Snow is like the coolest thing ever..........no pun intended there"

Kiba just held her close, his arms wrapped around her tightly as her body leaned into his. He loved having her this close, just to hold her and know that she was completely safe and that no one would take her away from him. "Don't worry, I'm a trooper", he said with a smile as he kept her close. As she asked her question he just gave a tiny shrug. "As long as we're together I can't really think of anything in particular", he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Karni smiled and laughed nervously, showing that she didn't lie to him, but wasn't sure what to say to him. Snow just wasn't common where she grew up, and Orochimaru worked in hot or mild climates. She'd never seen snow before, as stupid as it sounded. "Sorry..." She whispered, laughing softly. "I'm not kidding. I've never seen snow before. I know what it looks like, and what it is and all that. I've seen pictures of it, but I've never physically seen it before." Yeah, it sounded stupid, that she'd never seen it, but knew what it was. It was like saying you knew what ice cream was, but had never seen it, which is much like what it was like.

Akiko's hands softly drifted across Kiba's strange feeling skin. It felt like he was wearing leather gloves. His hand and arm was rough and it didn't feel like skin. I didn't feel like Kiba. Blinking, she looked confused, and her eyes returned to her mate. "I love you." She stated, wrapping her arms around him, squeezing him. "I'm glad you're here with me now." Shifting herself to straddle his hips, she looked up into his eyes, smiling. "How're you feeling since the battle? You did amazing."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Suigetsu just stared at her for a moment. "Oh wow, I'm sorry to overreact or whatever, I'm just surprised. Seeing snow is more common than seeing the sun for us in Kiri", he said honestly. It usually snowed or rain there, so clouds blocking the sun was a very common occurrence. "If we ever go on leave, we should try to go see some snow, maybe get sent on a mission to Iron country or something", he added with a kinda laugh. He wasn't sure what to say, Suigetsu was only just reminded about how far away he was from home. Even Karin had never seen it. And it wasn't too common in Fire Country for obvious reasons.

"How do I feel? Pretty fantastic", Kiba said with a laugh. "Man you should have seen us out there Akiko. I never knew that Shino even had it in him to do all the stuff that he did! And Sasuke, I gotta admit that he really does deserve his reputation. The three of us handed Youki his ass", Kiba said with a grin. "He was running scared, and he only barely got out of there.........I've never felt this strong", he said with a smile down to her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Karin smiled weakly. She didn't like that he seemed so attached to snow, but she had no idea what it was like to experience. It was strange for her to not know something, and needless to say, it didn't sit well with her. Looking at her lap, she realized the waitress finally returned, after having been hit on by both Kano and Akira. She apologized, took their orders, and menus and then left. She returned a minute later with their drinks, apologized, bowed and walked off.

"I doubt they'd send you home on a missions against your own village, but I think they might send us somewhere that has snow if you ask them." Truthfully, she didn't want to go on a mission to see snow without him. She knew that he'd want to be there with her so he could see her face when she experienced it.

Akiko nodded. She had also never seen Sasuke or Shino fight, but she wasn't sure how wel either of them fought. However, it was a good thing that they worked together. "I love you Kiba-kun." She stated, kissing his cheek. "And you three can kill him, if you work together!" She looked up at him and smiled happily. "But that means the two of us can do something together to celebrate, right? We could do something to celebrate Youki's fall!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 pm

"Yeah you'd think not, it'd be too easy for me to switch sides and just run home", Suigetsu pointed out as he thought about the idea of going on a mission against his own village. "Plus if my village found out I had to fight against them I'd REALLY be putting a noose around my neck......so to speak", Suigetsu said with a laugh. "Well, I think I'm going to wait some time before attempting to request certain missions. They'd probably doubt my intentions you know?", Suigetsu asked as he looked towards Karin.

"Yeah, we were so close last time if it wasn't for that bird", Kiba said with an annoyed tone of voice. Had he just been a little faster, Youki's body would have been dumped in some shallow grave away from here. He had to let it go though, and just get ready for the next time that they met. He knew that the three of them were a threat now, so surely he wasn't going to let it go so easily this time. "A celebration does sound nice", he admitted as he looked at Akiko. "Did you have anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 am

Yeah, it wouldn't even be a contest if they let him go anywhere near home. Karin knew that, and surely Konoha did too. And they would never send him on that mission with her. If they sent him near Kiri, they'd keep Karin in the village to ensure that he would return for her. But, she wasn't' sure if he would. Realistically, would you return to a prison to protect someone that you constantly fought with? They were dating, but it wasn't like they were married, and there were other women out there, most likely much better suited to Suigetsu's taste. Despite that, Karin had faith in him, and knew he'd come back. Or... she wanted to believe that he'd come back to her.

"Yeah, I think so too. I'd assume they will give us lower ranking missions for a while, and give us partners that are loyal to Konoha, in an effort to ensure we will return. Sending us out together is foolish, and I'm not sure if we would want to come back, knowing all that we do." She stated, simply. And, that was how she felt. Why would they return?

Akiko blinked. He wanted her to suggest something? She started to shake her head. "No." She smiled at him, weakly. "I don't have anything in mind at the moment, no." She stated, giggling softly. "I just thought that I'd give you the idea and you'd have something you'd want to do. I could always make you something? Or we could have a party?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 am

"Makes sense, they don't want to send us on hard missions where we could just ditch and our teammates would have to stay to deal with the mission", Suigetsu thought out loud. He and Karin were clearly on the same wavelength here, they weren't going to be going anywhere for quite some time. Tsunade had given Suigetsu a sword, and an offer to move to a different place, but that didn't change what he was to her. He was a weapon, just as he had been for everyone else. "Well whatever, let's talk about something a bit less depressing ya know?"

"Well you know that I would always kill for your food", Kiba said with a strong laugh as he thought about the cooking from her that he was missing. He actually had to go out, and that just wasn't any fun without her. "A party huh.......well I'm sure mom and sis would like to spend some time with you now that Kano is gone", he said as he gained a tiny smile. "Want me to see if we can all eat together, as a family?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Karin looked up when he asked to talk about something else. Yeah... that would be a good idea, but she wasn't really sure what he wanted to talk about. They were weapons of Konoha, not shinobi of Konoha. There was this gap in what they wanted and the village wanted, and considering the power the village held, it would win. "What else do you want to talk about?" she asked, nervously, fidgeting with her nails under the table. It seems that Kano and Akira were not sent here to observe them, and hadn't even noticed that they were there. They were deep in conversation about war and the 'good old days' when Konoha shinobi were trained to kill enemies on sight.

Akiko smiled gratefully when he said he liked the way she cooked. Before Kiba, no one had ever thanked her, because it was expected that she was to cook. She was a girl, and she didn't like being a shinobi, despite her strength. That was her place, and that's what she did. The thought of dinner with his family made her eyes light up. When she was with her own family, they always ate together, no matter what. So, the chance to eat with someone more than Kiba (though she did love him), made her nod. "Yes!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck, sitting facing him, her legs beside his. "I'd love that." She smiled happily at him and rested her forehead against his. "That would make me very happy."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 am

Suigetsu thought about it for a moment. They might be forced to stay in the village, but whatever free will they had Suigetsu was going to make sure that they used it. "Well I guess we really should decide about where we're going to stay ya know?", he questioned as he glanced over towards Karin. "I mean, I don't know what the village plans to do to us, but the more I think about it the more I'd rather stay away from an entire district full of shinobi", he admitted. He didn't say it out loud, but he was worried that they'd get to her. None of these clowns could kill him, but capturing both of them was doable.

Kiba just smiled as Akiko seemed to react positively to the suggestion. She didn't know that she would be that happy with it, but he was glad that it worked out that way. "Well than, I see no reason to hesitate", he said as he leaned a little forward. "Shall I go invite them while you start? I'll help you right when I get back from talking with them if you'd like my help", he added with a smile before kissing her forehead once again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am

Karin looked up at Suigetsu as they walked. She hadn't considered being with all of the other shinobi in the village. However, there was the balance that being around the other shinobi would help them blend in. Being the only shinobi in the non shinobi district was another way to single them out. There had to be a way that they could live here and be safe at the same time. Karin's hand tightened around Suigetsu's hand and she sighed. "I don't know, Suigetsu. I think that we're more singled out in the non-shinobi district... but I don't want to risk being alone without you." It went without saying that she wasn't the best fighter, and the easiest way to force Suigetsu to be compliant was to threaten her. It was a weakness that even Sasuke had exploited, which made her want to be stronger, even if she would never be on par with Suigetsu's strength. "There might be a balance. Maybe we could find a place on the edge of the shinobi district?"

Akiko nodded. "Sure. You can go tell them to come here for dinner. What do they like? What should I make?" She questioned, leaning up when he kissed her forehead. Moving her hair behind her ear, her arms wrapped around him and she hugged him for a moment. "I can't complain that you want to help me, Kiba-kun. But what do you think we should make? I want to impress them, I've never made something for them before, and I want them to like it. What should we make? I can teach you how to cook like I do so you won't be hungry when I go on missions, or when you have a mission." She told him, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 am

"Maybe you're right, you were always better at seeing the bigger picture than I was", Suigetsu admitted as he used his free arm to scratch the back of his head. It wasn't the best of situations, so they were going to just have to make their decision and stick with it until the end. They would take the consequences and made sure that they saw them through to the best of their ability. "You just need to pick whatever you want and go with it. I'll support whatever you feel is best", he said with a smile as he held her hand tightly. He didn't say it out loud, but she knew that her neck was more on the line than his. She'd pick what was best for both of them, or at least what she believed was best. He could accept that without hesitation.

"Well they're related to me, so they'll like meat just as much as I do roughly", Kiba said with his classic chuckle and grin combination. As Akiko's arms moved around him, he hugged her softly and just held her for a few moments. He had survived the past few days, but seeing her actually being okay was a great relief to him. Things were going to be okay, as long as they were together. "Let's focus on feeding the family, than maybe we can worry about teaching me a thing or two", Kiba said with another light laugh before thinking about it. "You have too many good options to pick from.......maybe we should see what we have available and than decide?", he suggested.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 pm

"That's true, but I'm not quite good at predicting Konoha shinobi. My guess is that since people have seen your strength, they will likely not cross you. If anyone was to do something to me, it would be those who run the village as a means of testing your control. Tsunade trusts the two of us, so I doubt it would be her." This, she said quietly enough for Kano and Akira not to hear; not that they were even listening. "I don't think I should make this choice alone." She told him honestly. "This as just as much to do with you as it does me. And you're the better shinobi between us."

Akiko glanced up at her mate and nodded. "Alright, I think I can handle something like that." She held onto his hand and wasn't sure what to make. However, she knew that this was a special occasion, so she wanted to impress Tsume and Hana. Now that they were her family, and she was going to live with them for along time. Akiko knew that they did like her, but she wanted them to be confident in her as well. "I guess I can teach you something for breakfast." She told him as they went into the kitchen. Once Akiko went through the meat that was in the fridge, she bit her lip. There had to be something she could make that she knew Kiba would like. There was a good deal of steak that could feed the four of them, assuming that Tsume and Hana could eat as much as Kiba. She'd learned how to make a rather elegant dish from Lillian once, and she was confident she could redo it, assuming she had all the ingredients she needed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:51 pm

"They test my control and they might find that I'm so willing to 'talk' out my problems", Suigetsu said in a serious voice. There was no chuckle or hint of sarcasm. He was doing Konoha favors now, and they had his blade to use. If they tried to mess with him or play mind games they were going to quickly discover that it was a bad idea. Kiri shinobi weren't known for their patience after all. "Let's move into the shinobi district, I don't care if they try anything. I won't be stopped by anyone, and if anyone touches you I'll teach Konoha that my tolerance level is not something to be messed with", Suigetsu said in a growl. It was obvious that he hated the situation, and the idea of the village testing them further was clearly getting under his skin.

Kiba followed Akiko into the kitchen, not entirely certain about what they were going to make. She knew that Akiko would do well, she could take anything and make it delicious. She had a talent, and Kiba was fine appreciating it fully! "Breakfast huh? Did you have something particular in mind?", he asked as Akiko was looking through the fridge. It looked like she was pondering what to make with what they had available. "If it helps, I could always run to the market and grab a few things. I could make it in time before people start closing up shop"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 am

A wide smile drifted across Karin's face. "I know that you threatening someone shouldn't make me happy, but it does." She said, playing with her nails. Suigetsu was never the type of person that Karin expected to be protective of her, considering their past. She did know that he was violent when it came to his things and things that interested him. For now, he was interested in her, and the seven swords. "Moving there sounds good, and I doubt they'd do something foolish enough to threaten me. I'd sense them coming, and what I lack in fighting skill, I make up for in speed. I can always run." And, needless to say, she did have the power to kill, and had done it, even before Suigetsu had trained her, but she just preferred not to fight.

Looking up at her mate, Akiko smiled at him. "I should have everything we need. I went to the market before I went on my mission, and from the looks of things, you haven't made much." She added, looking around. "I can make what I want to, and if I'm missing something small, like a spice or something, I'm sure that I could borrow it from your mother or sister." Starting to gather ingredients on the counter, she glanced at Kiba. "Do you want to go invite them, or do you want to wait until I'm already cooking?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 am

Suigetsu let out a tiny laugh before following it up with that classic grin of his, fangs showing and shining in the ray's of the sun. "Well, glad to know that it worked", he said simply. He had to admit that he was surprised that she approved of the way he was talking. He had figured she'd be on his back for talking about potentially hurting Konoha shinobi, given where they were at and who their masters were. "If they see you as weak, than Konoha really are the fools that so many villages give them crap for", the swordsman added as they kept moving. "Especially with my training that you took quite nicely", he added with a wink. She had learned quickly, any woman that could handle a blade truly impressed Suigetsu.

"Alrighty than Akiko, I'll let you get to work. You just let me know if there's anything you need me to do", Kiba said as he smiled down at his mate. He wanted to lean down and kiss her again, but decided that he'd save it for a little bit later. "Well, given how busy my mom and sister might be the sooner I go to see them the better", Kiba admitted. "That way we can at least know if they're available, or they can change their plans for us", he pointed out with a smile. "I'll be right back", he said before turning and darting off.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Karin watched Suigetsu, somewhat surprised that he didn't see her as weak. That was different, considering what he used to think, but she wouldn't argue. She was strong, but she had a very unique and tailored set of skills that functioned best under specific considerations. She could find anyone, anywhere in the world, regardless of the distance between herself and the target. That was a skill Konoha would likely never give up, especially when taking into account the number of S or A ranked shinobi that had abandoned or left Konoha. "Thank you, Suigetsu. I don't think they'll burn any bridges. They're decent at treating shinobi with respect, and thus far, things have only gotten better for us. I'm sure they understand that a shinobi that resents a village won't put everything into a mission assigned to them."

Akiko looked up at Kiba and smiled at him. "Alright. I'll make sure that something is done when you come back. If they don't return with you, then you can help me and I can start teaching you how to take care of yourself." She teased, watching him leave the room and leave their apartment. Stretching, she went to work on prepping the food so she'd have a lot done by the time Kiba returned.

Seeing Kiba running through the estate, following his nose, rather thanhis eyes, Hana grabbed his arm, twisted it and pinned him against the wall. She smiled, noting that she could still blitz and surprise him. "Where are you running off to so fast, little brother?" Was her teasing question, letting him go and taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 am

Suigetsu gave a tiny shrug as Karin pointed out her thoughts. She did have a point, even if he didn't want to admit it. Konoha was strange, he doubt that they would let them leave, and yet they were getting treated with respect and even being rewarded in a sense. Suigetsu decided that they would just have to go along with Konoha for now, if things changed they would simply do what they did best. They would fight, and they would survive. "Well, pondering what they might do isn't going to get us anywhere right?", he asked with a tiny smile. This whole conversation was something that they should discuss in private anyway. For the moment it was probably best to drop the subject.

Kiba kept moving throughout the Inuzuka estate, looking for the main scent of his family's scent. It was shoved onto him, when Hana appeared out of nowhere and placed him in a vice grip. "Ya know one of these days I might just react and disarm you", Kiba said with a chuckle when Hana let him go. After stretching his arm out for a few moments he looked at Hana straight. "Hey, Akiko and I were wondering if you and Mom wanted to come to dinner tonight. She's already cooking and everything. We just realized that we've never all had dinner together........as a family"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Suigetsu was right. They weren't supposed to be talking about this, but maybe if someone had been listening, it would have made them seem innocent because they did wonder about practical things. If anything, it wouldn't make them look guilty, after all, they were still in Konoha, that had to stand for something. Sighing, she glanced over her shoulder toward Kano and Akira when she felt them move. She was listening to them, but she was also listening to Suigetsu. It was obvious they were planning something and they were pointing and muttering about something in the restaurant, but she couldn't tell what was going on. "Suigetsu." She whispered, having caught what they were saying. "They're talking about me." She moved her head toward Kano and Akira. "Don't fight with them, understand?"

Hana laughed as he rubbed his arm. "Kiba, when you react and disarm me successfully, that will be the day that you should become clan leader." She teased, moving her bangs, which had fallen into her eyes from the combat between them. However, she was suddenly surprised. "Akiko wants us to have dinner with you guys?" She asked, a smile coming over her face before she nodded. "Alright. I have some stuff I have to do, but I'll be done in about half an hour. Is that okay?" She asked, turning to look over her shoulder. "It shouldn't take long, I swear." She told him with a sweet smile. "If I go now, I might be able to cut it down to 20." She waved and ran down the hall. "I'll be there! Mom isn't busy, I just talked to her, so go ask her!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Suigetsu kept moving forward, his mind going in several different directions. The problem with this situation was the fact he trusted certain people over others. Sasuke......was in the middle. Suigetsu wasn't sure what to think about him. He hadn't done anything hostile to them yet, but they had too much history to be called friends anymore. Kiba, Shino, Akiko, and various others Suigetsu trusted. Tsunade, and anyone in ANBU was on Suigetsu's watch list. They just couldn't pretend like everything was okay here, because it wasn't. Suigetsu's eyes glanced for a moment as Karin mentioned that Kano and Akira were talking about Karin. "What is it that they're saying about you?", he asked in a calm voice. It was clear that he was annoyed by this revelation, but he wasn't going to do anything too drastic.

"Hey according to the council that might be sooner than you think", Kiba said with a laugh. He stretched out his arm for just a few more seconds before looking towards Hana as she gave her answer. "Yeah, we thought that it would be nice since we've had to deal with all this chaos lately", Kiba said honestly as he saw the smile coming across his sister's face. He could already tell that she was going to agree, the smile was easy enough to figure out. "Alright, take what time you need and come find us", Kiba called after her. He knew that she'd be as quick as she could, but he didn't even know how much time Akiko needed to prepare.

As Hana left Kiba turned and began to search for his mother. He knew that she'd be happy too, after all they hadn't spent a ton of time together as a whole family. He quickly picked up her scent and began to try to intercept where she was.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Karin closed her eyes and focused her chakra. It made her chakra system move faster, but she made sure to keep it within normal. Inuzuka were known for being able to smell chakra, or at least the more talented ones were. She didn't want Kano to notice. Her hand in her lap was focused into the tiger sign, eyes slowly opening. Luckily, Karin could considerably enhance her hearing in order to do short distance espionage or information gathering. Kano and Akira were just close enough for her to hear them, considering the rest of the noise in the restaurant; by isolating their chakra [patterns, she could focus on their voices in short distances. Once she was listening, she accidentally kicked Suigetsu under the table, but not hard enough to break his leg. Gritting her teeth, she looked out the window and glared. "They're talking about what they think I look like naked..." She mumbled, crossing her arms, and puffing out her cheeks just slightly as she pouted in irritation.

Tsume caught Kiba's scent and heard him sniffing. She went down the hallway and moved toward him. "Hey Pup!" She boomed, catching the sight of Kiba's hair that matched her own. A smile met her lips when he moved over to her. "Why're you wandering around looking for, Pup?" She teased, moving a hand through her wild hair, her partner sitting down beside her. Once he was in front of her, she smirked. "Akiko's been hanging on you like a necklace." She had long since memorized Akiko's scent, especially since Kiba's was mixed in with hers when they'd mated. "It's a shame she's not a little taller. The two of you would make a much cuter couple if you could kiss her without bending down so far." Truthfully, she thought they were cute either way, but enjoyed teasing Kiba about her. It wasn't likely that Akiko would get much taller, but she couldn't help but wonder if her size would hinder her ability to have children, or to birth them naturally.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Suigetsu just watched Karin curiously. He could tell that she was concentrating, she always made that same exact face when she was trying to focus on something. He was certain that she was trying to get a better idea of what was going on back there, and why she was the topic of conversation. The swordsman couldn't blame her, if it was him being talked about he'd want to know the same exact information. He just waited patiently for her to find what she was looking for. As the information finally came forth Suigetsu couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Seriously? They're some of the highest members of ANBU and they're trying to discuss what you look like when you're naked?", Suigetsu asked as if he could hardly believe it. Suigetsu thought that ANBU were strictly business......were these two for real?

Kiba quickly turned his head as he heard his mother's voice, motioning that she was down the hallway that he was about to turn into. He moved over to her, smiling as his hair was ruffled. It was amazing how they were all so much happier now that HE was gone. It was funny almost, they had done everything to avoid him and just his presense made them want to leave the compound. With Kano gone, it was like a fog lifting up off of an all you can eat buffet..........in Kiba's eyes at least. "Yeah I know, but I love her just as she is. I don't know, how small she is just makes her cuter", he said with a laugh before looking right at his mom. "So......Akiko, Hana and I are all going to have dinner tonight. We want you to come join us if you can"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Karin was still irritated, but sighed. "Whatever... I won't even look into what they're talking to." She mumbled bitterly. "I can't believe men actually talk about this. Or at least men as old as they are..." She looked down at her lap and then up at Suigetsu. "It's not what they were talking about before." She mumbled, crossing her legs in the opposite direction of what they were before, pulling a piece of paper from between them that she had written notes on. As soon as she did so, she slid it into her shirt. They were in Konoha, so she wasn't wearing a long sleeve shirt. It was far too hot for that. The waitress returned with their food, finally and she poked at it with a fork for a moment. "I think once we eat, you should leave before I do." She made sure the waitress was gone before she said that. "I'll understand more about them if I actually speak to them."

Tsume too was much happier that Kano was gone. Though she had loved more than anything once, something happened to him that she never completely understood. He took off, convinced that something he wanted was out there. But it was good that he left... she was ready to kill him. He'd cheated on her twice before he left and she couldn't believe that he had actually told her that she'd 'like it if she tried it'.

But seeing Kiba with Akiko made her happy, because despite their appearance, they were nothing alike. Kiba wasn't heartless and Akiko went too much to him. "She is adorable little, but you don't want your children to be that much larger than her Kiba. Inuzuka genetics are always dominant over other genes." Although she had married another Inuzuka, it wasn't common, and despite that, all Inuzuka were born with birth marks. Another clan standard was that they were quite tall, even women. Hana wasn't that much shorter than Kiba. Tsume was taller then her daughter, but shorter than her son. "Sure, I can come with you." She told him, leaning over to her son and pinching his nose. For Inuzuka, that was what a lot of parents did to their children, especially considering their heightened senses. "Did you leave your mate to cook all by herself Kiba? You're not being very supportive of her, she loves you, so you should support her." She teased, smiling at her son.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Suigetsu didn't say anything for a moment, not really certain about what he could say that would make her feel better about the situation. "I believe ya", Suigetsu said simply as Karin said that it wasn't what they were talking about before. He knew that she wasn't very happy, he would just have to hope that she'd forget about it soon enough. They were Konoha ANBU, being assholes seemed to be a part of the job. As their food came, Suigetsu began to eat it, savoring the flavors that came to his mouth. As Karin spoke again though he couldn't help but look up at her. "What? You want to go talk to them? Are you serious?", he asked in utter confusion. "A second ago they were wondering about you naked and you expect me to leave your side as you go up for a chat?", he asked in disbelief.

Kiba scratched his head as Tsume brought up the idea of children. "Yeah well.......I guess that we'll have to see about that when the time comes", he admitted. HE wasn't really sure how to talk about those kind of things. They should have had one child by now, but Youki had made sure that it would never open its eyes. Youki made sure that the child would never know the parents that would have loved it forever. These thoughts disappeared as Tsume pinched Kiba's nose, causing him to laugh a little before he pushed her hand away. "Awesome! Hana said she'd be about twenty minutes, but maybe even sooner......and yeah I guess I did", Kiba said with a weak laugh as he began to walk back towards where Akiko was. "She wanted me to go get you, so I did as she wanted me to"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next