Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:51 am

Shino nodded as he heard Xerion agreed with his analysis on the situation. There wasn't much else that they could do. Youki was too smart, that was the tough thing about him. When he faced Kiba, he got injured a decent deal actually, but his genius allowed him to get away again and again. Now that he had fought both Kiba and Shino, he wasn't going to go after them until he was certain that he could best both of them.

Kiba turned on the spot as the order to return to the village was given. He took a deep whiff of the area one last time, trying to smell if there was anyone or anything else nearby. Still, it seemed unlikely at this point that he would find it. He bit down on his lip as he began to follow them back, watching as Akira disappeared. "I don't like any of this anymore, I feel like I'm going to go mad with worry about this guy", Kiba admitted once Akira had left. He wasn't going to say something like that in front of that jerk. "I never know if I'm even on the same side as people in my village, especially that Akira guy"

Shino gave a nod in agreement. "Yes, but having us worry about one another is exactly what Youki wants. We'll just have to keep working together and hoping that we'll be able to best him eventually. We've defeated him in various battles in the past, it's the overall war that worries me"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 am

As they ran, Xerion found it strange that thtey thought alike about something like this. "Akira just thinks differently. As someone who knows the villages secrets and everything that it has done... It's hard not to take that sort of thing personally, and he is trying to do what he thinks is best. Just like Youki is. They're two extremes of what power and knowledge does to a person." The musician explained. "And I hate it, much like you do, but it's not the only person I see it in. Tsunade shows signs of the stress, but as a doctor, she hides it well." He smiled at them, in a way to calm them. Tsunade was fine, after all. No one could change that woman's mindset. She was far too high strong.

The village grew closer, and came into view. They were close now. "We should go see Tsunade. I want to ask her about Kaliegh, and we can report that we found nothing, I suppose." He shrugged his shoulders. Once inside the village, they darted passed the check point and continued on toward the Hokage tower. It was early enough in the morning that most of the staff had no yet shown up for the day, but it was likely that Tsuande was awake anyway.

Going up the stairs toward her office and something crashed in her office, so Xerion stopped, blocking them from going up the stairs. He held a finger to his lips, telling the two to be quiet and listen. When it came to listening to things he shouldn't, Xerion was the master.

"What're you telling me, exactly, Sakura? That he sneaks out!?"

There was a pause, during which Tsunade sat in her chair. "Ugh! How did he get it off? I personally bound the anklet to his leg with my own chakra, and it's locked and strapped. How long has this been going on?"

A sigh, then Sakura's voice. "I don't know, Shishou. I work nights at the hospital, but I doubt he leaves for very long. I usually call to make sure that Shai is asleep and I doubt Sasuke would leave him alone for too long, especially after he was taken. And he's always awake when I get home from work and he doesn't look tired! Maybe he just takes it off to walk around the estate? I doubt that he would go as far as to leave the village, and the only way out is through the gates. No one has a record of him leaving."

"As long as he doesn't leave the Uchiha estate at night, he has nothing to fear." Came Tsunade's voice. "The fact that he removes it meaning he is doing something I have forbid him from doing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

"I do not blame him for how he thinks, I just find myself to be angry with almost anyone lately", Shino said honestly as they moved closer and closer to the village. "I hate having to watch my back like this, never knowing if someone is friend or foe, never knowing if Youki's just going to buy someone off or blackmail them to try and destroy us", he said as he shook his head. "I have faith in my village and my allies, but we all know that the truth of this village is not at all pretty. And I can't help but let that thought come to my mind", the Aburame said as he looked towards the musician.

"Forgive me Xerion, I'll get past it. I just miss Aaliyah is all", Shino admitted as they arrived at the Hokage tower. As they approached the office Shino stopped as Xerion motioned, allowing them to hear everything that was going on. As the words came forth, Shino could barely believe what they heard. Sasuke had been able to remove his monitor? But for what purpose?

A low growl came from Kiba's throat. "That little........I could just kill him", he muttered before glancing towards Xerion and Shino. "Anyone else think that perhaps we should ask what the regretful Shinobi is up to? Something tells me that he knows something that might interest us"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

"To remove something that the Hokage herself put on him. He really is more powerful than I first thought. That or one hell of a con artist. But for Sakura to turn him in? Now that's karma." The musician chuckled quietly.

Tsunade paused for some time and then let out a hefty sigh. "It looks like we're going to have to attach another means of monitoring to--"

"No!" Sakura objected. "I won't let you do something like that to him. Shai already wants to know why daddy has to wear the anklet, and I don't want to punish my son for whatever Sasuke is doing. If you use that method, he will be permanently scarred. Not only that, but Sasuke is able to use lightning jutsu, he might be able to remove that one as well. Just assign someone like Naruto to watch him. If Sasuke does leave, Naruto will follow him."

Now, the Hokage laughed. "I don't think so. Sasuke has almost killed Sasuke once, and I don't plan on giving him another opportunity to harm any more of my shinobi. How do you know he's not gathering a new team? How do you know he doesn't plan to replace Orochimaru as Otokage?"

Sakura slammed her hands on something, presumably Tsunade's desk. "I know my husband, and as much as you and everyone hate to admit, that's what he is. He would never do that. Not to me, and not to Shai. Konoha is his home. Sasuke is just doing what he thinks is right because no one but Naruto and I trust him! How do you know he isn't helping us?"

Another pause. "You three!" she yelled suddenly. "How long do you plan to wait outside? Get your asses in here, Now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm

The situation was growing more and more complicated by the second. Shino couldn't help but readjust his glasses as he pondered the situation. He didn't want to believe that Sasuke was a traitor, not after all that he had done for Shino already and the damage that he had done to Youki. Konoha felt demoralized enough as it was, losing Sasuke wasn't going to bring anything but fear to the village. What was he doing? And why would he keep everyone out? He knew what kind of a tight leash he was on. What was he planning?

Kiba just narrowed his eyes as he felt his hands form into fists. That damn traitor, he knew that Sasuke had no honor or loyalty. Once he betrayed the villages he lost such things. Kiba didn't believe that Sasuke was capable of doing anything good in this situation. After all, if he was innocent of every crime why would he be sneaking away? Of course Sakura was trying to protect him again, typical. She needed to wake up, and if she didn't want a damaged family she never should have married a traitor.

As all three of them were called in, Shino and Kiba glanced at each other once before nodding and quickly moving forward. Tsunade knew they were there, so there was not much merit in pretending to be anywhere else now was there? "Lady Hokage", Shino and Kiba said at the exact same time.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Tsunade glared at them as they entered, particularly at Xerion. "What may I ask are you doing outside my office?" She questioned. Sakura had a fierce look on her face, as if she was about to take off both of their heads.

"Ease dropping." Xerion answered honestly. "Sounds like you have quite a problem. One of your strongest remaining clans is following the same path Youki took under the third." He explained, a serious look on his face. "He's seen the evil Konoha has committed. Have you told him the truth yet? The real truth?"

The Hokage stood. "I don't know what you're talking about, but whatever your brother told you should be kept to yourself. You should know how Youki lies to get what he wants."

Xerion shook his head. "Information was stolen from the 3rd Hokage's eyes. The most secret and village secure information is stored in the eyes of the mountain to see the village's progression in their choices. We both know what happened during the third's reign."

"Enough!" Tsunade punshed her own desk, causing it to shatter. "If you plan to betray us as well, Xerion, I have means to deal with it."

The musician held up his hands in surrender. "I don't plan to, but if Youki finds information to tempt Sasuke with, he'll forget what happened in favor of power. Just like he did with Orochimaru. Someone needs to watch him. Someone objective, and don't fucking look at me like that because I'm not objective."

Tsunade smiled. "Shino, you're going to observe Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Kiba listened to the conversation between Tsunade and Xerion, just exchanging glances between the two of them as they spoke. "Sasuke is breaking the law by taking that things off", Kiba said in an annoyed voice. "As far as I'm concerned Konoha has given him too many chances as it is. I really thought that he was turning around and yet now his own wife is ratting him out to you because she's obviously worried. Isn't that right Sakura?", Kiba asked as he glanced over at Sasuke's wife. Sakura was smart, she wouldn't have come to Tsunade unless she was certain about what was going on.

Shino quickly turned his head over to Tsunade as he heard her last comment. "I'm sorry.......what did you say?", he asked in a quiet voice. Observe Sasuke? How was he supposed to get close at all. That Sharingan would detect his bugs from miles away, and Sasuke and Shino weren't close enough at all to just 'hang out'. Why would she pick him for this?

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Sakura glared at him. "Shut up, Kiba. You know nothing about Sasuke, and if I asked Akiko the same question, she would be on Sasuke's side and believe that he was just misunderstood. When Akiko was in the hospital, she spent a few days with Sasuke and she would stand up for him if given the choice! Why don't you talk to your underage girlfriend and see what she has to say about Sasuke? Hmm? Why don't YOU figure out what he's really like before you make wild accusations? Sasuke's public persona and who he is when we're alone are two different things! I told Tsunade because I'm scared! I don't want Sasuke to fall back into what he was BEFORE he came home. I don't want him to try to go back to the evil that once consumed him! The evil that I spent YEARS trying to get rid of!"

Tsunade smiled. "I want you to observe Sasuke. He wants to pull some tricks, so I will pull my own in a way where he will not be able to get away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:47 pm

"Akiko is too trusting with anyone. It's a great strength and flaw of hers at the same time", Kiba said as he kept his gaze steady with Sakura. "I don't care what kind of man he seems to be, I don't care about how strong anyone's feelings for him are. Incase you forgot, when he first left the village myself and several other shinobi nearly died trying to get him back. Forgive me if I'm not so quick to believe that when he does something illegal, he's only doing what he does best", Kiba said as the memories of that mission came back. They all went back exhausted and half dead, Akamaru was only inches away from life at the time. "Removing that thing on his ankle......there can be no good reason for it", Kiba said to himself.

He had no idea WHY Sasuke would do it, or what he was doing, but how could it be anything good? This was all seeming too familiar from last time, and Kiba wasn't going to risk his neck for Sasuke. Not again.

Shino was silent for several moments. He knew when there was no point of arguing with the Hokage, which was all the time. He merely gave a tiny bow. "Yes Lady Hokage, I shall let you know the moment that I find anything suspicious with his behavior. I take it that you wish me to start now?", he asked as he looked back up at Tsunade.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 pm

"Akiko sees what no one else does." Sakura countered. "She sees people's hearts, and she likes Sasuke. I know that you don't want to risk your life for him, and that's fine. I don't want to risk my Son's life. That's why I told Tsunade. I am still a Konoha shinobi. It's my duty to report what happens to my Shishou. I don't think Sasuke would risk Shai's future for his greed..." She looked at the ground, looking defeated, eyes full of tears.

Tsunade took a pair of handcuffs out of her desk that had a chain between them that was ten feet apart. "Yes, I'd like you to start now." She stated happily. "Sakura, please stop arguing with Kiba and go get Sasuke for me. I think that removing you from the equation will do better than you seem to think it will. I know you love Sasuke, so being close to him will just blind you, Sakura. I really want this to be true, and I want my student to be happy." She rested her hand on the top of Sakura's head. "My apprentice doesn't deserve a love that ends how mine did." She smiled and looked at Kiba.

"None of you will mention what happened here. That includes you Shino. I don't care what you tell Sasuke, but keep your lie consistent. Don't make him suspicious."

Sakura left and returned ten minutes later with Sasuke. He was holding hands with Shai, who had a broad smile on his lips, laughing about something. "And then daddy started to teach me to breathe fire. Wanna see Momma?"

the pink haired Konoichi smiled. "maybe later." Sasuke picked Shai up, which confused him, causing him to look up at him. "Daddy?"

"Go outside with mommy." he handed Shai to his mother. A concerned look filled Sakura's eyes, but she left the Hokage tower with their son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Kiba just wanted to scream. HOW did she not see it!? Sasuke broke her heart just as easily as he destroyed any level of trust that he once had in this village! Akiko could see what others couldn't? He'd love to see Sakura explain the fact that she didn't realize how evil Youki was until Konoha got involved. He wanted to shout all of these things to her face, but upon seeing the tears Kiba couldn't bring himself to do it. He just took a deep breath and allowed his hand to uncurl, no longer staying as fists. He was about to open his mouth when Tsunade cut in, forcing him to stay silent.

Keep the lie consistent? How was Shino supposed to rationalize why he was attached to Sasuke? Wasn't that the definition of suspicious behavior? That was......unless they made it out that Shino was the one that was in trouble. Perhaps he'd be able to convince Sasuke that it was a safety consideration, something that would force Shino to not go after Aaliyah or Youki if he got word of them. He wasn't sure if it'd work, but he wasn't coming up with anything better quite yet.

As Sakura left, only to return with Sasuke several minutes later; Shino felt like he could feel the tension. It was as if the air itself was becoming impenetrable. As Sakura left with her son, Shino merely glanced over at Tsunade. It would be suspicious if he spoke before her. It was her office and tower after all.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Tsunade's eyes narrowed as Sakura left. It seemed that even Sasuke knew enough to exclude his son from what was going on. But, he wasn't a stupid traitor. "I plan to attach you and Shino together. It will prevent him from going after Aaliyah. ANBU has reported that it's possible Youki has stolen her information. It is to protect them both."

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "If you're going to lie to me, you should at least come up with something plausible. Shino isn't foolish enough to charge after her. One, if he knew where Youki was, then ANBU and Roots would be invading. Second, if it didn't prove that Aaliyah worked for Konoha, then his arrival would, thereby costing her her life. What is this really about?"

The Hokage was livid now. "You're sneaking out of the village. Sakura caught you without your anklet this morning."

The Uchiha actually smiled. "I had the anklet on, actually. Sakura got home before I did."

Silence followed.

"You plan to attach us?" Sasuke broke the silence, holding out his wrist. Tsunade attached one side to Sasuke and the other to Shino. "How long is this gonna take? Because I much prefer sleeping in a bed with my wife to sleeping with another man."

Tsunade glared. "Until I'm certain. Get out." She pointed and Sasuke put his hands in his pockets, walking toward the door, the chain jerking, thereby Shino to follow him.

"Fine." He called to the Hokage. "But we stay in the Uchiha estate. I don't want Shai to question why we're staying in a strange place."

"As long as Shino is alive at the end of this week, I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Shino listened to the conversation that went on between Hokage and Sasuke. He never understood Sasuke. In the academy he had such promise and was one of the most intelligent shinobi there. And in all of his missions he always performed extremely well. Why did he always go out of his way to pick fights with people? Shino just didn't understand it. Still, he had bigger things to concern himself with. He listened to every word that was said, pondering what he was going to do now. There WAS no lie to continue now, so was he just supposed to stop Sasuke should he try anything?

His thought process was cut short as the chain jerked on Shino's hand, causing him to follow Sasuke's movements as they left the tower. He couldn't help but overhear the last thing that Tsunade said. Needless to say, it didn't do much for Shino's nerves. "You seem quite calm", Shino said simply.

Kiba watched as Sasuke had the nerve to talk like that to everyone here. Who the hell did he think he was. He acted like the whole world was against him. He was let back into the village without being an executed. He should be grateful. "Lady Hokage, what is it you want me to do? Whatever it is, I'll do it", he said before turning to look at his leader.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Tsunade smiled at Kiba. "Thank you Kiba, I appreciate it, but for now, I want you to watch them from a distance. continue about your day as you normally would and try not to let Sasuke notice you. For the moment, he seems to accept what he's done, but if he feels cornered, he might do something to hurt Shino, and neither one of us want that." She smiled. "Keep Akiko around you. From what I saw in the hospital, Akiko did seem to have a positive effect on him."

Sasuke looked behind him at Shino and smirked. "You and I are much the same. No matter what we feel, our outward appearance remains constant. Surely someone as intelligent as you would have noticed?" he questioned as they walked. He looked up at the sky, and shrugged. "Do you want to get some of your stuff to bring to the Uchiha Estate? I have the feeling Tsunade is going to remove Sakura as a means to protect the village and stop her from covering for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 am

Kiba just gave a tiny bow as Tsunade expressed her wishes. Kiba still didn't like it at times, but if he had learned anything over the past few months it was definitely a bit more respect for authority. Kiba never really knew Tsunade that well until recently, but he truly believes that she was someone that wasn't going to turn on him. "Thank you Lady Hokage, I will do as you ask", he said before turning and seeing Xerion. Everything that they had just done seemed to hit him. "Oh right, and we have nothing to report in regards to trying to pursue Youki", Kiba added. It wasn't much of an official report, but Kiba was never that kind of guy.

Shino just gave a small nod towards Sasuke's comment. Shino didn't feel like playing word or mind games with Sasuke. He just wanted to get this over with. Being with Sasuke was......unsettling. To watch from afar was one thing, to be right next to him was a complete other thing. "Don't worry, I am fine for tonight. Surely you'd rather go and see your son", Shino said in his usual tone as they continued to walk.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 am

Tsunade sighed. "I'm sorry, Kiba, but I doubted you would find anything. Akira was confident that Youki would make a mistake. I doubted it. But thank you." She smiled. "Try to rest... and one more thing." She walked to the window, looking out of it. "Make sure that Sakura keeps her distance from the Uchiha estate. She'll be staying with her parents."

Sasuke turned to face him. "I'm surprised you can read me." He stated as they started to walk toward the hospital. Instead of going inside, Sasuke led him to the back of the hospital and went into what looked like a garden.

"Daddy!" Shai ran over to him and jumped. Sasuke caught him and held the child, bringing him to his chest. "daddy, guess what! Momma said that we're gonna be apart for a little while because of a mission and..." The child tilted his head to the side in confusion and then pulled the handcuffs. "What's this?"

"Part of the mission. Shino is going to be around us for a little while." Sasuke answered, rubbing the top of the boy's head. "I'm sorry, but is that okay?"

Shai pouted. "I like Akiko better... can we trade?"

Sasuke laughed. "No Shai, I'm sorry, but we can't do that."

"Not fair!" The child chimed, sticking out his tongue. "But I guess that's okay..." he climbed his father's chest and sat down on his left shoulder.

Sakura walked over and hugged Sasuke tightly and then kissed Shai's forehead. "I love you..." She whispered, taking his hand tightly. "Please don't--"

She was cut off when Sasuke kissed her. "I love you, I won't." He smiled and pulled Shai off his shoulder. "Say bye to Mommy, okay Shai? This is your first mission as a shinobi."

The child whined, but hugged his mother. "I'll make you proud mommy! I'll be the best shinobi ever!"

Sakura smiled. "I know you will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 am

Kiba just shrugged. "I'm not offended. In all honesty I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever find him. I feel like anytime we throw anything at him, it surprise him for a moment before he just adapts to it and it'll never work on him again", Kiba admitted as he placed his hands behind his head. "I don't know, Shino's worried. He's trying not to show it as best as he can but he's never been this nervous. It gets me on edge when he's like this", Kiba admitted before giving one last bow to Tsunade. "You know where to find me if you need me", Kiba said before turning to depart the office. "Later Xerion", he called as he left.

"You know, we're not all as dumb as you play us off to be", Shino said as he glanced at Sasuke. He offered no further objection than that. It was a reminder though. Sasuke wasn't around Naruto or Sakura, the only two people in the world who seemed to doubt him without any sort of hesitation. Shino might not be able to compete with Youki, but he had confidence that he could keep up with Sasuke.

As he watched the exchange between mother, father, and son, Shino couldn't help but wonder how this all was going to turn out. It was either going to end with a happy reunion, or it would end with the child never returning to his "normal" life. He watched as Shai hugged his mother. Shino stood silent the whole time, knowing that Sakura wouldn't want him to say anything. As far as she was concerned, Shino was probably just as bad as Kiba.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 am

Tsunade grinned. "No problem." She stated, waving to him. "Good luck Kiba."

Xerion waved and jumped onto the sill of the open window. "later. I'm heading back to the hospital."

Akiko was waiting for Kiba when he got home. "Morning Kiba-kun!" She leaned forward, wearing a tight apron around her waist. "I made breakfast!"

Shai let go of his mother and sniffled, looking up at her. He waved, having never been separated from one of his parents like this before. "I don't like this!" Shai whined unhappily. "How long will it be until I can see mommy?" He asked, holding his father's hand even as he sat on his shoulder.

"About a week." Sasuke answered.

The child whined. "But that's an eternity!"

Sasuke shook his head and looked up at his child. "How about we teach you how to use Katon jutsu so you have something to show mommy when you come back? Do you remember the hand signs I taught you?"

Shai nodded and then went through every hand sign available, showing his father how to do them and their names.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 am

Kiba walked home slowly, with the day's events still fresh in his mind. He wrapped his leather jacket more tightly around himself, he felt colder than usual for some reason. "God I hate all of this. I just want it to be over", he said to himself before walking through the door into his home. He had completely spaced on what time it was. He just blinked and Akiko suddenly said hello to him, telling Kiba that breakfast was ready. He just blinked for a moment before letting out a tiny smile. "Morning Akiko, what's on the menu today? Do you need a hand at all?", he asked as he took his jacket off.

Shino watched the talk between father and son, seeing how Shai was upset because his mother left. Shino couldn't believe how fluently the child was speaking. And he was only 2? He continued to observe, even seeing how the child could make hand signs perfectly and naming them as well. "Your child is quite brilliant", Shino said as he glanced at Sasuke. "Did you train him all on your own?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 am

Akiko shook her head. "Nope! I already finished!" She stated happily, taking his hand, knowing that he'd be able to smell the bacon and sausage she'd made for him. "I made some strawberry crapes, eggs, and bacon and eggs for you! I knew that you'd be hungry because you went for a run this morning. You didn't find Youki, did you?" she asked, looking depressed. "Want me to make it up to you?"

Sasuke smirked, enjoying hearing praise about the only thing he seemed to do right. Truthfully, everyone assumed he was a horrible father and that Sakura did everything while he did nothing. But, that wasn't the case. Sakura worked and Sasuke spent most of his time with Shai. "Yes. I trained him, I'm not allowed to do much, so most of his time is spent with me, rather than Sakura." he shrugged his shoulders. "He learns quickly and adapts equally well. He's one of the smartest children I've ever seen. Shai?" He asked, getting the child's attention.

"Why don't you tell Shino what Uncle Naruto and Daddy taught you?"

Shai smiled and nodded, starting to recite the laws and regulations that academy students and shinobi had to abide by. He stated each of them, in order, without messing up a single one or missing a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am

Kiba set his jacket on the couch before making his way over to the table and sitting down. His mouth was already watering at the smell of the meat. Any kind of meat was Kiba's favorite food pretty much. Plus, if it was made by Akiko than it was definitely going to be delicious. At the mention of not finding Youki the Inuzuka turned and smiled to his mate. "Nah, but we'll get him next time", he said before leaning over and giving her a small kiss on the neck. "Well you don't need to make it up to me, but I'll hear what you have in mind", Kiba said with a smile.

Shino gave a nod as he heard Sasuke's words. He supposed that he hadn't really considered that. While being on basically house arrest Sasuke wouldn't be able to do much else BUT spend time with his son. If Sakura was working to support the whole family, she was probably gone more than she liked to be. "Your son could very well be a fine shinobi one day", Shino said as he glanced towards Sasuke one more time. "I take it that's what you're aiming for with this training yes?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 am

Akiko shrugged her shoulders simply. "I hadn't thought of anything, but I could cook you something else or do something else that makes you happy." She turned to show that under her apron she was wearing shorts that hugged her upper thighs. It was the closest she could get to being in her underwear while wearing pants. "Do you want to talk about what happened, or will it just upset you?"

For Sasuke, Shai was his redemption. Everyone thought he was a traitor, and he was. But that's not what he wanted as a whole. That's not what he wanted for his son, and he'd do anything to protect him from that world and from the man that took him. "I hope so." He stated honestly. "I don't want him to make the mistakes that I did, and part of that was because I was left alone to dwell in my own madness and selfishness." He didn't look at Shino, but instead continued to look ahead. "Not that I expect you understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 am

Kiba glanced to see Akiko's shorts that she was wearing. He just smiled, she always tried so hard to make him happy. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and pulled her so that she was now sitting in his lap. "Nah, I just wanna focus on you now", he said before softly moving his lips over hers in the form of a kiss. After he finally broke away he just looked in her eyes for a moment. "I missed you Akiko", he said before hugging his arms around her to hold her close to him.

Shino also just stared forward at Sasuke's speech. "Of course I wouldn't understand", Shino said dryly. It was meant to be dry at least. Shino wasn't that great with sarcasm after all. "After all how can anyone...........forget it", Shino said as he decided to just end the fight before it started. If he had to spend a week with Sasuke than there was no point of getting things to a rocky start. Starting a fight in front of his kid was also just plain rude.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 am

Akiko was confused when his arms wrapped around her and he pulled her into his lap. he hadn't done something like this in a while, and it was slow and deliberate, unlike his normal quick and unpredictable movements. She smiled, and wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kiss until he pulled away, almost reluctantly. "I love you, Kiba-kun." She whispered, resting her head against his shoulder. What happened? Did something challenge him and his love for her? Or... did he just realize what he had?

"Daddy..." Shai whined. "I'm a big boy, let me walk." Sasuke sighed, bending down to put Shai on his feet. "Stay where I can see you." Looking up at his father, the boy sighed and ran off ahead of them, but never left where Sasuke could see him. Though he didn't seem to mind being carried, he wanted to walk. "Betray my village and almost kill those who mattered to me?" Sasuke finished for him. "I've heard it all before, you don't need to pretend that I can't hear what people say about me behind my back. I'm not stupid. I'm not exactly known for my charisma or power. I'm known for the fear I instill in others." Somehow, the more he pretended to be okay with it, the more okay with it he felt, even if it was a lie.

"I have no interest in arguing with you, but we both know where you stand and where I stand. We're not friends and you have no interest in my life one way or the other."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:18 am

Kiba smiled, the taste of Akiko's lips still fresh on his own lips. God he loved her, so much. He just wanted to sit here all day, holding her close all day and never letting her go. It would just be a day to remind Kiba that Akiko was with him, and that's where she wanted to be. "I love you too Akiko, so much", he said softly as he kissed her neck softly. All he smelled was her scent, the scent of his mate. All food and meat was blocked from his senses. Kiba was smelling that which he loved most.

Shino kept his voice low. If they erupted into a shouting match, he had a feeling that someone would get hurt that night. And being chained to Sasuke while he was equipped with a sword was not a comfortable feeling. "People have a reason to say it. It did happen. I heard the report from Naruto himself. He told you about how they all went to save you and bring you back. You told them to go to hell. You didn't give a shit about them", Shino said as his hidden eyes turned to look at Sasuke's passive face. He just stared at him for a moment, as if debating about what to say next"

"You're right Sasuke. I don't have any sort of relationship with you. We are not allies, nor brothers in arms, nor are we friends. You only ever cared about yourself and what you wanted. If you showed even an OUNCE of regret in you.......maybe I'd start to forgive you", Shino said honestly. "But you always have that same face and that same voice. The one that claims justification. Well I am sorry about what happened to you, but you did irreversible damage yourself"

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next