Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Giant eagle? Thinking it over, he nodded slowly. "Yeah, Shai was convinced that it was a spirit coming to Konoha to save it from the bad things." he explained. "Normally he wouldn't have been awake at that time, but he wanted to stay up for a while." he shrugged his shoulders, and then focused on him. "Why? Are you telling me that the Golden eagle is your summon? I've heard of them, but I had never seen one until that night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:31 pm

"Not far from the truth", Shino said with a small smile as he heard what Shai thought that the bird was. It had come there to tell Shino information on Youki after all. "And yes, that one is mine. I acquired it's loyalty while I was in training with Youki. The male is loyal to me while the female mate is completely loyal to Youki. Just figured I'd mention that to you"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Damn it... The rarest summon in the world and this little shit gets it. Figures. Sighing, Sasuke looked up at him. "Do you even know how to fight with a summon? Or how to work with them at all?" He asked, cutting his thumb again formed hand signs, a giant hawk appearing at his side. It called out, raising it's head to glance in Shino's direction. "If you've never worked with a summon before, it's impossible to have one that powerful do as you ask of it."

The bird pushed Sasuke's shoulder with its large beak. "This is Lashay," Sasuke informed him rubbing the side of the bird's body. "She is my most trusted hawk summon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

"I don't", Shino admitted as he looked right at Sasuke. "Never had the need to in all honesty, I've always just tried to strengthen myself rather than have a summon. Plus, this particular kind of summon isn't the kind that I can just summon. Youki doesn't know that he is loyal to me and giving me information. I don't want to jeopardize his life unless I absolutely have to", he explained.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Sasuke sighed. "do you have any idea how hard it is to kill a summon? Especially one that size? The only person I've ever met that's killed a summon that size was when Deidara killed Manda when he was trying to kill me." Granted, the only reason Manda died was because Sasuke summoned her in order to save his life. Despite that, however, it wasn't something Shino really needed to know, because it would explain why some of the snakes wanted insurance when working so closely with Sasuke. he had a reputation even in the summoning world it seemed.

"Having a summon that powerful is useless. Why would you make a contract if you weren't going to use it. They don't need to be used for everything, but as you can see." he pointed toward the window that belonged to Shai's bedroom. "They're pretty useful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Shino just listened as Sasuke of course provided insight on what he believed was the right thing to do in this kind of a situation. "Alright than, you got that summon to yourself. What would you choose to do with it if you were in my position?", Shino asked as he looked over to Sasuke. He admitted that the eagle would be useful one day, but until that moment came Shino didn't see how he could make any use of him without putting him in too much jeopardy.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Sighing, Sasuke looked up at the summon at his side. "Do you know anything about the power of golden Eagles?"

Lashay's feathers ruffled and she seemed uncomfortable for a moment. "Golden eagles..." She began, in a very smooth, even tone, "have feathers fortified with the strength of the the most powerful steel. It is almost impossible to cause them physical harm unless a great force unleashes it on their body. Thousands of years ago, they once hunted other smaller bird and snake summons, such as myself." She moved her beak through her feathers to straighten them. "In battle, they are near unstoppable, and depending on their age and the person through which they are bound, they have the ability to use elemental attacks. Bird summons take on the elemental affinity of their host. We're always able to fly, but." Turning her head to the side, fire erupted from her beak and streamed through the air before she closed it.

"Our power is enhanced or weakened by our contractee." she explained. "All birds are bound in battle by the physical and mental limitations of the one who summons us. We're powerful summons, but rare in the fact that only the powerful and intelligent can effectively use us. For a summon of that strength to choose you is rare and shows fondness and recognition."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Shino listened to the bird curiously, listening to all the information that it had on the Golden Eagles. Shino had no idea about all this information, how on earth did Sasuke know all about it? Still, that wasn't the concern right now. Shino listened curiously as he pondered what kind of a contractee he was. When the bird was finished speaking, Shino just gave a nod. "Thanks, would you be able to tell me how my own personal ability would effect the eagle?", Shino asked curiously. "I use lightning as my element although they aren't my most common jutsus", he admitted.

"Is there anything else about the eagles that you could tell me?", Shino asked. He was very curious now.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Lashay watched Shino, her head tilted to the side, pupils dilating as she studied his body, his voice, his minimal movements. Then, her head turned toward Sasuke. Her gaze fixed on him, pupils narrowed. He nodded and Lashay turned to face Shino once more. "Personal ability affects every part of us. Those with weak or cowardly hearts make us nervous. I'm sure you've heard the saying that animals feel their owners emotions? That is true, in a sense. Depending on the connection between you and your summon, you share a mind wavelength, making you able to formulate plans and communicate without speaking. Sasuke is currently attempting to master this skill with me." She glanced toward the man beside her, and then back to the Aburame.

"That being said, a contractee who is scared, gives the summon the idea that they will die in a battle, making their choices about survival, rather than battle. All animals have the same instincts, to run rather than battle. Golden eagles, which I am not, are known to be birds of war, able to fight for long periods of time without stopping. They almost completely killed a section of falcon summons when they were powerful. The same could be said of snakes. The drop in population of the golden eagle was caused by a war between the great snakes, and golden eagles. The leader of the attack was Manda." Now Lashay turned to look at Sasuke.

Sighing, he picked up the story. "Manda was the most powerful snake and the only leader to ever make a summoning contract with a shinobi. She choose Orochimaru, and following my defeat of him, she choose me. She subsequently died at my side in battle. One of her daughters has succeeded her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Shino listened curiously as the information came his way. He supposed that it all made sense. Of course hearing it made him worry. While normally he was calm and confident, as of late he had begun to have doubts about everything that they were doing. could the eagle truly feel this from so far away? Shino didn't know, but he didn't mean for it to effect the eagle, assuming it was. Of course, Shino and the eagle hadn't spent too much time together, so perhaps their connection wasn't yet strong enough to effect one another yet. Shino hoped that was the case.

"I see, I didn't realize that the summons had such a complicated history with one another", Shino admitted as he heard about Manda and the attacks that had taken place. "It's hard to believe that such a war could happen. It sounds like it would've been one of mass slaughter"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"Summons have our conflicts, just as people do." Lashay explained. "It's normally on the basis of food chains that we fight. All birds of prey have conflicts with snakes, because there are snakes that eat birds and birds who eat snakes. The same could be said of snakes and toads. They have the longest running war between them, usually causing conflict between people as well." She shifted her standing position so she was on one leg, rather than two.

"In addition..." she added. "You asked what kind of contractee you are. I know little of you, but from what I see, you're powerful, but scared. Something, or someone means more to you than yourself, a life you will die for in battle. This is noble, but undesirable for a contractee. Just because you will die for a love does not mean we wish to. When in battle, your first priority is to live, and to keep us alive with you. I will tell you that your primary affinity will usually come from the same place it does on your body. Sasuke forces fire from his throat, and can move it with his limbs, should he choose to. I do the same, directing it with my wings. He can summon lightning from his hand, as I summon it from my talons."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 am

Shino gave a nod as the battles between summons took place. He supposed that made sense. While it was obvious now, he had never truly taken the time to think about how a summon organization might take place. They needed to eat as well, and they didn't have stores like humans did. How fascinating.

"I see, I appreciate your honesty despite how hard it is to admit that you're right", Shino said as he gave a tiny nod to Lashay. "I'm working on it, but I'd be lying if I said my confidence about the current situation is as well as it should be", Shino explained as he continued to speak with the bird on Sasuke's arm. "I suppose an attitude adjustment is in order"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 am

Lashay shook her head. "Attitude adjustments will work in the short term, but not in the long term. In order for things to improve, you'd have to find a means to make this challenge appear. if it came to mind in battle, or if something happened that put their life at risk. Much the way Sasuke is distracted during training."

The uchiha shrugged. "You say that as if letting him cry would make things easier for us. Besides, you're normally close enough in battle that we don't need to use telepathy. Not yet anyway, I've been in a significant lack of combat lately."

This didn't please the summon, but she didn't resist. "Is there anything else you'd like to know? If not, I'd appreciate returning home unless we're going to train. I have things to attend to at well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Shino gave a nod as he heard Lashay speak. "Well, I personally have no more need of your unless Sasuke wishes to train. I'm just being his shadow for the week, so whatever he wants to do will go for the time being", Shino added as he turned to look at Sasuke. "It is your home after all, I haven't forgotten that fact"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Lashay glanced toward her partner, who shook his head. "I don't think flying with us tethered together is a good idea." He stated. Accepting this, she nodded toward him and focused on Shino. "I wish you luck." Flapping her wings, sending a heavy breeze toward the two of them. Once off the ground, she vanished, the contract vanishing from the ground.

Sasuke watched as she vanished and shrugged. "The Uchiha estate is larger than you think it is." He stated honestly. "Is there something else you want to do while we're outside?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Shino raised an eyebrow to himself as Lashay told him good luck. He couldn't help but wonder if it was sincere or just from being polite. Shino watched as it vanished, most likely returning home to where all the summons resided. "Thanks", he finally said although at this point it was more to himself than to the hawk.

As Sasuke spoke Shino merely glanced over at him. "I cannot say that there is anything I particularly want. I would not mind a tour, but I will not feel bad if you wish to stay closer to Shai while he is resting"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "I can show you around, but it's not as if you can get lost with me at your side." he stated, looking up at the window.It looked like he was debating what he should do for a moment. "Shai will sleep for at least another hour. I'll show you the parts of the Uchiha estate closest to the main house so you have basic information." He stated, looking away from the window and walking off toward the wall, picking up his sword and putting it in his belt.

"Unless there is something you wanted to see." He walked around the back of the estate, where the pond, rock garden, and smaller flower gardens were. He started to point out directions as to where things were, such as which door connected to the kitchen and the main living room. As they walked, Sasuke cracked his wrist and looked over his shoulder, stopping for a moment, his eyes narrowing. Thinking better of it, he continued to walk and pointed out where the exit was, a long path that went by all the houses and opened in front of the main house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

"A fair point, but it'd pass some time at the very least", Shino pointed out. While he and Sasuke were no longer right at each other's throats, it did seem like they weren't going to be buddy buddy while on this mission together. How could they be after all? They both knew why Shino was there, to decide whether or not Sasuke was doing anything suspicious in any form or shape.

"Well I can't think of anything in particular that I was really hoping-", but Shino cut himself off as he was introduced to the new area. Being an Aburame, Shino did have a love for almost anything in regards to nature. "What a beautiful area, do you tend to all these yourself?", Shino asked as he looked at the serene spot. "It reminds me of one of the rooms in our own estate", he added before turning to follow after Sasuke.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Sasuke looked over at it. Truthfully, this was one part of the estate that was bitter for him. This was where he spent most of his time with Itachi when they were children. But Sakura loved this part of the house and he spent a lot of time with her and Shai here. It was bittersweet, in many ways. At least he hadn't sealed the doors as he had done with Itachi's room.

"Sakura tends to it more than I do." He answered, shrugging. "But she conned me into helping her by planting tomatoes." Which was enough to make Sasuke do anything. Tomatoes where his favorite foods and he ate them in or with almost anything. Sakura didn't appreciate cooking them, but she did because it made him happy. That and he brainwashed Shai into loving them as well. That and the pond was empty before Shai was born, but to keep his interest, Sakura filled the pond with dozens of Koi fish, which Shai liked watching. The two of them were adamant to get him out of here because he didn't like this area. Sakura continued to try and alter his memories of certain places, and damn was she good at it.

Thinking it over, Sasuke nodded. "We have another portion of the estate that was my mother's doing." he added, turning their direction and went over to what used to be a wall and a roofed patio. Now however, it was covered in beautiful, sweet smelling purple flowers. "They're called wisteria."

[http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/836/e3a/836e3a9f-410f-4041-b180-a7039363fd6d]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Shino looked at the area that was around him, looking at all the wisteria that were around. He was familiar with it, while he didn't adore it he believed that it was a good color of flower to have around. Shino wasn't aware of Sasuke's love of tomatoes, but given that he saw him eating them earlier and how he was "conned" into taking care of this area, it wasn't that hard to figure it out.

"So what part of the home do you tend to take charge of, or do you mainly just spend your time watching over Shai?", Shino asked out of curiosity. He couldn't help but wonder if there was a training area where Sasuke practiced. Sasuke was a shinobi and a fighter, he doubted that just because he was under house arrest that he was gonna let his skill slack off.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Sasuke looked out at the vast estate and then back toward Shino. "It depends on what Sakura is is doing." he answered. "When she works like she does now, I do most of everything because Shai is still in the stage were he puts things in his mouth without knowing what they are. When he's sleeping, I usually train when Shai is napping, but considering his kidnapping, I rarely leave him alone in fear of it happening again." He stated slowly. "Hence the snake I left with him." He added, smiling briefly before sitting down in one of the chair under the patio.

"This is started to sound like an interrogation. If you want to know something specific, you can ask me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 pm

"You'll have to forgive me, tone isn't something that I've been able to work well with yet", Shino said as Sasuke mentioned that it felt like an interrogation. Shino spoke like he had his entire life, only when he was around Aaliyah did that ever really change. Now that he was at Konoha, surrounded by duties and the shinobi he was familiar with, he was drifting back to that spot that he knew so well.

Shino took a seat next to Sasuke. "How goes your training? Gotten stronger since I last saw you fight?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Sasuke looked toward Shino and thought over what he was asked. "I suppose you could consider that I;m stronger, but I have not continued at the same rate of growth since I returned. I'm not allowed to go out on missions and Tsunade is fairly aggressive in her position that I shouldn't be training while under house arrest. But as long as I'm not breaking anything, she doesn't see to mind it that much." he stated honestly. That and the fact that Sakura and everyone else in the village watched him. Kakashi popped in to check on him constantly, especially in the beginning.

"I think that Shai needs more attention then training, considering my level of skill." he stated, sounding sincere, and he meant it. More than one would think considering how self serving and selfish he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 pm

"Makes sense, how has your sword play been going? You were always quite good at that if I recall", Shino added as he glanced down at the sword that Sasuke had at his side. "Also, how is your lightning?", he added. Shino was still dabbing in it personally, perhaps Sasuke would be able to teach Shino a few tricks? "I've recently discovered that my main affinity is for lightning as well. While I've been trying to get better at it, I find that I haven't made a ton of progress lately"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Lightning and swords? two things he often used together. Forming the hands signs for a lightning attack. "Chidori Eisō" He held out his hand and a blade shaped bolt of lightning shot forward and wrapped around a bird that had been flying in the air. It wrapped around the animal effortlessly and pulled back to Sasuke. The lightning vanished and the bird was sitting in his hand unharmed. "You mean like this?" He asked, opening his hand, the bird whistling loudly before fluttering off into the sky.

"Lightning isn't difficult to master, it's near limitless in uses and possibilities, especially considering it can kill someone and bring them back to life." And ti was true, electricity was used to restart hearts in hospitals. For non medical shinobi like Sasuke (who had more than average medical knowledge than the average shinobi) he could pass as a ghetto defibrillator. "How much lightning can you use?" he paused and decided to rephrase the question. "How much training have you had and how effective are you able to use it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next