Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Shino just stared at Sasuke. "Ya know, it's saying stuff like that which tends to make someone nervous about you. Regardless of whether or not it's true", Shino pointed out. He had a feeling that Sasuke was kidding, but even just hearing him talk like that made Shino a bit nervous on the inside. "Regardless, considering Youki wants us all dead, it would be beneficial for us to take down Youki so that no one would suspect you anymore. If you take him down, Konoha would have no choice but to see that you're not a traitor"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:17 pm

That's why people were nervous about him? Because he made true statements? Interesting, he'd have to keep that in mind. Oh well. "I thought it was the fact I haven't hesitated to eliminate those who have no use to me." He added with a grin. Truthfully, he found that rather interesting. Shino was one of the only intelligent man he'd had a conversation with in a long time.

Sasuke shook his head, knowing the truth. "You don't see things logically, despite your intelligence. I killed someone who murdered our Hokage, despite the fact he was my sensei. That made me an enemy, not a hero." He explained. "if I killed Youki, it would simply be a demon snake killing a bird for power. You should understand that the only way for this to end well would be if someone else killed Youki and I aided them. You or Shino taking his life would be killing for vengeance, and take it from me that's not why you want to take someone's life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm

"It's probably a bit of both if I had to guess", Shino admitted as he crossed his arms in thought. Sasuke really did see things on a completely different level. He saw his own actions, and he saw what made everyone treat him the way that they did. And to think that Shino thought he just didn't care enough to put forth the effort to find out any of the information.

"Perhaps you're right, perhaps you helping someone is the only thing that you can do", Shino remarked. "However, I disagree with that last statement of yours. Kiba is someone that's too controlled by his emotions. I agree that he would kill Youki, for vengeance of taking his unborn child from him", Shino pointed out. "However, other than having me scared as I am, I wouldn't be killing him for vengeance. I want him dead because I want a future with Aaliyah. It's still a selfish reason I admit, but about everyone in this village has a reason to want him dead"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Maybe Sasuke was thinking about this the wrong way? There had to be a way to beat Youki without someone losing themselves in the process. Then again, Sasuke was rather weak in spirit that made it possible for him to lose himself in means for vengeance. Not everyone was like that. Perhaps Sakura saw his weakness and that's why she was so afraid. If he fell into another battle for life, death, and everything in between, it's likely he could repeat his crimes in a whole new way.

"That's sort of my point." Sasuke pointed out. "Kiba's over emotional status and killing Youki for the sake of what he's done is a fuel that won't satisfy him. I don't give a shit about Youki or his past, or how it made him this way. But I could be wrong. Not everyone holds my weakness." He wondered, what would he do if he had a choice to kill Itachi? Would that really make him feel better?

Then, he thought of Shai... "I think that if he killed Aaliyah you might need to amend your statement."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

"I believe that Kiba is also fighting for the same reason I am, but I'd be lying if I said that vengeance wasn't on his mind. And how could it not be? What if someone had done that to Sakura while she was pregnant with Shai?", Shino asked curiously. "Kiba now has no idea what kind of memories he might have had with that first child. While I don't think it'll get him anywhere, it's a hard emotion to suppress", he pointed out.

"And I agree, if he killed Aaliyah I wouldn't merely stop caring. I'd want him dead with every part of my being. Since that hasn't come true yet though, I am not yet seeking for vengeance"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Sasuke listened to Shino and thought it over. He did have a point, but Sasuke was different than Kiba. "If I had the choice between running with Sakura and killing Youki, I'd have killed him." He stated honestly, having been told (by Akiko) what happened. "Sakura is a medical nin and perfectly capable of saving her own life. And I'm not the type of person who will let someone do such a thing to someone I love and walk away alive. It's the conflicting status of our personalities, in which I refuse to let someone I hate live."

When he found out that Sakura was pregnant, he'd been petrified. He'd had no interest in having a child (not then, anyway) and was sure that he'd kill the baby when it was born accidentally. "To tell you the truth, I refused to hold Shai when he was born. I was convinced that I would somehow break his neck or injure him without meaning to. Sakura had to force me to hold him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

"We were surrounded in Youki's compound. If we kept trying to fight we surely would have been overrun before we succeeded in killing him. At least, that was what I believed at the time. Kiba was entirely focused on saving Akiko's life, I never would have convinced him to fight Youki and just leave her on the ground", he added.

As Sasuke told the story about Shai being born, Shino listened with interest. "You refused to hold him? I must say that surprises me a little. The one thing I can honestly say about you is that you've never been afraid of anything in the time that I've known you"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm

That made sense. He forgot that Youki had a collection of minions. Oh well, Sasuke was skilled with fighting multiple opponents, especially ones out for his life.

"I was young when Shai was born and it was so soon after I had given up vengeance... Considering everything I had done and my history with people I thought it was best that I just kept a distance from him and didn't deal with him until he was able to walk and talk on his own. By then, there would be less of a risk because he could tell me if I hurt him. But Shai was a bratty baby and cried constantly, especially at night. It got to the point where we gave up putting in his room. Either he slept in our room or in our bed. Not only that, but he'd cry if he was laying in Sakura. The only way we could get any peace was if I held him. If I refused to hold him, he'd cry until I picked him up." Though the story sounded comical, considering Sasuke's attitude toward people it was almost like sweet revenge. "Shai is the reason I came to grip with reality and grew up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Shino was silent as Sasuke went through the whole story about Shai and how he and Sasuke had grown closer. So Shai would only stop crying if Sasuke was the one that was holding him? It almost sounded like Shai was born for the sole purpose of helping Sasuke get over his problems. "Amazing", Shino said simply as he let it digest in his mind. "That's quite a sweet story Sasuke. I take it that no one else knows about it?", Shino asked curiously. If Shino knew anything about Sasuke, he doubted that this was the kind of information that he just handed out.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Sasuke thought over what was asked. "Sakura lived it, so she knows, but I doubt that anyone else does." He answered honestly, having no reason to manipulate the truth, especially after what he had told him.

"And I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone else. It's not so much as sweet as it is parenthood. You think he's cute now, but that's because he can talk, eat on his own and use the bathroom by himself. There is nothing charming about infants." He couldn't stress that enough. After all, there was nothing more irritating then something that cried, loudly, at the top of it's lungs, screaming, and having no means of expressing what he wanted. Just the same crying for hours without stopping. He couldn't believe that infants could speak without screaming.

"And, at the risk of sounding as much of a jerk as everyone thinks I am, Kiba never would have been able to handle that child if it was born."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 pm

"This won't go on the report, and in regards to me it's not anyone else's business", Shino said. He understood that no one else should know about it, it wasn't there place to hear about it unless Sasuke wished it. "Yes, all children are like that to an extent I suppose. My father told me that I was a quiet kid, but I believe that he was just being polite", Shino remarked as he remembered Shibi talking about it one day. Than again, with how quiet the Aburame clan was perhaps it was just natural.

"Perhaps not, but that doesn't mean that it should have been killed in that way. No child deserves that", Shino said as he looked over to Sasuke. "Not that you believed that either...........forgive me, this whole situation has been getting to me lately"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

A quiet child? Yeah, for shino that makes sense. Sasuke himself was a fussy baby. He didn't cry loudly, but he did make noise to get attention. He didn't remember much about it, and all he remembered was what his mother and brother told him. Itachi had always been more open with him. "I can believe that, you're naturally quiet." He stated with a shrug.

"From what I've experienced, I'd assume that some people can deal with children and some can't. And because of me, I understand that it's not always who you expect. I could be wrong that Kiba would be a bad parent, but I don't think he would be particular skilled with crying or what children do. I'm sure you've noticed that Shai talks in constant strings with little consistency. It's part of the reason he speaks so well, because he doesn't stop."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 am

"Suppose that you have a point about that", Shino admitted when he pointed out why Shai was so skilled with talking. "Well, now that he's napping I have to ask about what you intend to do now?", Shino asked curiously. "You said that you spent a ton of time with Shai, so when he is napping what is it that you tend to find yourself doing?", he asked curiously. What DID Sasuke do in his free time? Train? Read? Go shopping? Surely he wouldn't leave Shai alone in the house, not when Youki was out for revenge against Sasuke. So what did he do?

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 am

Truthfully, Sasuke hadn't really thought that he was supposed to do considering what time of day it was. "Well, this is usually around the time Sakura wakes up after work and this is the only time I have to spend with her." He answered, honestly. Knowing that he wasn't going to see her for a week put a rather large hole in the operations of his day schedule. though most of his time was filled with his son, he did spend a majority of the time with his wife.

"In between that I train and try to find loopholes in the law that will force Tsunade to release me." He shrugged. "My son is fairly young. I can't leave him alone for very long and I can't exactly go anywhere either. I haven't been on a mission since I violated by probation and went to save Shai and Deino."

Sad as it was, Sasuke was leading a pretty sheltered life until now. "I suppose I could teach you how my snakes followed Youki without being detected, assuming you can recreate such a thing with your insects."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:12 am

Shino nodded as he listened to what Sasuke usually did. Yeah, seeing Sakura was out of the question right now, for the next week at least. And while Shino could understand why Sasuke would busy himself with trying to find cracks in the law, Shino didn't think that it'd be the kind of thing that he'd be the best at. While Shino wasn't as hostile towards Sasuke as earlier, he still needed to remain somewhat neutral in his report back. Showing them off as buddies, or anything like that, would only lead Tsunade to suspect that Sasuke was sucking up to him.

At the mention of the snakes, Shino had to admit that his curiosity began to increase. "I'd like take a shot at it if you don't mind showing me"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Sasuke nodded and cut his thumb with his teeth and drew a line on his arm. As soon as he did so, the contract appeared on his skin and a long green snake appeared to fall straight out of his hand. Raising its head to look Sasuke in the eyes, its tongue flickered impatiently and a strange sound came out of Sasuke's mouth in a slow stream that almost could have been words. Following that, said snake slithered into Shai's room and coiled around the bars of it's crib before draping itself over the top of it. There were many openings, but the likelihood that someone could reach inside without touching the child was very, very low.

"Let's go. Sakura doesn't like it when I have snakes in the house." Perhaps the most comical part of that statement was the fact the house in fact belonged to him, and she wasn't even there. After going outside, Sasuke removed his sword and sheath from where it was and rested it against a wall that had Uchiha fans painted on the entire length. The tattoo on his arm had not faded considering one summon was active.

Opening his hand, he touched his hand to the floor and a summoning contract appeared. "As with most summons, we're able to summon the largest which for most denote age, status, and power." He explained, because he didn't know if Shino even had a summon. "However, you have choice in who you summon, and the more skilled you become, the easier it becomes to specifically select which ones you want." As he moved his hand away three snakes that were each about a foot long where wrapped around his arms. "These are the snakes that I use to spy."

As Sasuke spoke, each of them raised their heads and turned their head in the direction he was speaking. Hauntingly, each of them only had one eye. The other socket, was black and empty. The fact that snakes had no eyelids made this fact even more creepy. Sasuke shifted his arm, as if to drop them, and the three snakes had the same reaction: they plunged their fangs into his flesh violently, a green substance dripping from their fangs once they released him and dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Shino watched as Sasuke summoned a snake right in front of him, noting that apparently Sasuke used it as a means of watching over Shai while he stepped away. He couldn't help but wonder if that made the boy nervous in any way, or if he was simply used to them. If they were his father's summons, perhaps the child was comfortable around them. Considering it was Sasuke's child, Shino couldn't say that he'd be all that surprised.

As they moved outside Shino listened to the explanation about summons. He knew the basics about them but never gave them too much thought. The only summon that he had at his own disposal was Youki's, and those weren't ones that he'd be able to use anytime soon. Shino opened his mouth in order to talk about his own summon, figuring that Sasuke at the very least might want to know about them. That was when the strange sight met his face though.

"Uh.......what are they doing?", Shino asked simply as he looked at the snakes that were biting into Sasuke's arms. "That doesn't look like it has anything to do with tracking..........but you're not the kind of man that does something without a reason"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Blood started to drip down Sasuke's arm from where the snakes had bitten him, six holes on his forearm, around the tattoo that allowed him to summon them. "Summoning is a balance act of contract." He explained, not bothering to wipe the blood away. "You allow the insects to live inside you in exchange for chakra, right?" He asked, pretty sure that was what the bugs wanted and why they dwelled inside of the bodies of Aburame members. If it was symbiotic, then there had to be some kind of exchange, and Sasuke had seen them fight for Shino.

"Snakes are no exception, but that's not why they bit me." Sasuke's eyes instantly changed from black to a deep crimson red and he bent down, picking up one of the snakes. before, the eye that was black and lifeless came to lie, mirroring sharingan. "It allows me to see through them as they move in real time, without them having to report back to it. My blood inside them and their poison inside me creates a link in which we can communicate, me giving them instructions to follow." He let the snake slither back to the ground, the other two having already disappeared. "It's like watching three separate televisions all at once." He elaborated with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well you have me impressed, you know quite a bit about the Aburame clan. Of course I'm certain that with your sharingan it wasn't hard to deduce how the relationship between us works", Shino commented as he watched the snakes hanging from Sasuke's arms. Plus the Aburame were famous, there were several shinobi who knew how their abilities worked.

Shino watched as the snakes gained the eye of the sharingan, realizing that Sasuke was now able to see what they saw. "My.......that's incredible", Shino said as he looked at the sharingan eye on the snake. "So as long as the snake isn't killed or blocked, you could see everything. That's quite the tactic to have", he mentioned as he glanced up at Sasuke.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "We went to the academy together, and took the chunnin exams together. It's not exactly hard to figure something out when it's not a secret." he informed, watching the third snake disappear. "It's incredible, but it's not exactly easy." He added, shrugging his shoulders. Then Shino mentioned the irritating part of this ability.

"When they get blocked or killed is where the contract comes in. Not all summons demand attention, but I created this technique, and therefore and bound by an agreement with them. If something happens where they are stabbed, crush or otherwise hurt, I will also be injured through the connection. If they die, my level of chakra will drop in order to heal their body. If they're unable to heal from an attack, then my body suffered proportional damage." Why was he telling him this? He didn't have to, but it was worth explaining because this was the hard part about summons. The truly cocky ones would ask for means in which their life would be spared. The stronger ones normally didn't bother with these because they only dealt with powerful shinobi and therefore didn't need to make such demands. They were ready to die along side the ones they served.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 pm

"Fair points all around", Shino added to Sasuke's response before hearing about the rest of the jutsu and what the contract demanded in order for the snakes to have their ability work. "Fascinating", Shino remarked as he continued to look at the snakes. "Do you truly believe that I would be able to replicate such a thing though? I don't quite have the pair of eyes that you're famous for after all", Shino pointed out. Plus, Shino had no idea how it would work exactly. If he could make it work, the price would be interesting. Shino couldn't help but wonder if bringing one of his insects back to life would cost a large amount of chakra or not.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "You know more about your insects then I do, and if there is a way for you to train them collectively, it might work out better." he stated, because he wasn't sure how this would work. "Snakes are one of my summons, so they work differently then your insects do, because from what I can see, they're apart of you considering they live inside your body. They have your chakra inside them, and all animals or summons that have chakra are able to fight. So I would take that to mean you could work out an agreement with the strongest of what you have in order to make this work. I choose the smallest and fastest snakes in the summoning world because they can move faster than the human eye can process." Sasuke shifted his body and one of the snakes vanished from the ground without warning.

"Sharingan allows me to see where they move, as well as where they are. For you, either the fastest insects or the smallest would be best, but this is just something I'm showing you for you to try and mimic. I showed you how it works and what it does, but I can't really teach you how to do it as I do unless you want a snake contract."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

"Fair enough, I'll have to try to train it on my own time than", Shino remarked as he looked down at his own hand, watching as some of the insects moved across his arm. He had a large variety to choose from, he'd just have to take it all into consideration when the time to train began. He glanced back up to Sasuke and nodded his head. "I'll pass on the snake contract, I have several options to work and train with", he said honestly. "Once this mission is over I'll have to let you know how well I'm progressing on it"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Sasuke nodded, accepting that Shino didn't want a snake contract. it wasn't that strange to consider. Most people didn't like snakes, Sakura being one of them. The first time Sasuke summoned them in the house, he was sure that she was going to kill him. Shrugging, he turned his head to look toward one of the windows in the Uchiha estate. It was directly across from them, and once Sasuke looked back at Shino, he sighed. "Right." He touched the ground and three poofing sounds where audible. Sharingan faded and the injuries on his arm healed instantly, the blood evaporating from his skin.

"It's not as hard as it seems once you know what you want." He added, flexing his wrist. The tattoo remained on his flesh and he sighed, cracking his wrist. "I wish I could show you more, but unfortunately snakes are the most picky about who they form contracts with. Birds much more freely accept contracts, but I barely ever use them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Shino just nodded as Sasuke explained how the technique would be easy once he figured out how to make the contract, which bugs to use, and the price that would be paid. All that would come with time. Shino might even be able to work on it while he was in the Uchiha home. He'd have to see what his time was allotted to. At the mention of birds Shino glanced at Sasuke curiously. "Tell me Sasuke, were you in Konoha the night when that giant eagle appeared out of seemingly nowhere?"

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next