The stats are what set the guidelines for how you character should respond when RPing. There are five distinctive stats a character has: Stamina (SP) Speed Strength Intelligence Chakra Control You have a certain amount of stat points to start off with:
Genin start with 20 points at level 0.
Chunnin start with 40 at level 20.
Special Jounin start with 60 at level 40.
Jounin start with 80 at level 60.
Kounin start with 100 at level 80.
Kages start with 110 at level 90.
Note: To give an incentive to start at a lower level, each time you hit a specific level, you gain some stat points.
Level 10 you gain 3 extra stats.
Level 20 you gain 3 extra stats.
Level 30 you gain 3 extra stats.
Level 40 you gain 3 extra stats.
Level 50 you gain 2 extra stats.
Level 60 you gain 2 extra stats.
Level 70 you gain 1 extra stat.
Level 80 you gain 1 extra stat.
Level 90 you gain 1 extra stat.
Level 100 you gain 1 extra stat.
The Stats Explained-
Stats Cap at 35. In other words each stat can have up to 35 points put in it.
1) Stamina is your character’s overall energy. Those with a high Stamina stat are able to endure more physically grueling situations and take more damage, and are able to use more techniques, as they have more spiritual energy to convert into chakra for ninjutsu or genjutsu, and more physical energy to use for taijutsu.
2) Speed determines how successfully your character may dodge an attack, or how fast they can move in general. High speeds mean your reflexes are greater and that can better react to high speed combat. Please note that Speed is not a be all to end all between opposing characters. A small difference isn't that much, your character should not be dodging every single attack unless he or she is significantly faster than your opponent (like 30 points faster). Even then, your character is not a god and is still likely to be hit by something eventually, especially if your opponent is capable of basic strategy.
3) Strength determines the physical strength attacks of your character. High strength means you character hits harder and can lift heavier objects, break things with little effort, even cause high amounts of damage to an enemy with a single punch. You also need more strength to wield heavier weapons.
4) Intelligence determines your character’s overall smarts in battle and analytical situations. Those with higher intelligence have a higher chance of successfully completing strategies, and allows them to better spot Genjutsu and disguises, as well as the determining surprise attack. Higher intelligence gives a higher chance to initiate surprise attacks and counter an enemy’s tactics.
5) Chakra Control determines how well you character can manipulate and use their charka. It determines a character’s hand sign speed, as well as whether you are able to walk on solid surfaces or water, or even use your stamina to give yourself temporary boosts of speed or power.
Note: Having 0 points in any stat is allowed, but you cannot do ANYTHING regarding that stat.
No points in Stamina Speed or Strength means you cannot walk or move.
No points in Intelligence means you cannot do anything, including live.
No points in Chakra Control means you cannot do anything regarding chakra at all.