Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:01 am

Shino said nothing for a short while. "It's just my clan's way I suppose. I'm always in my jackey, alwayws hiding, always being quiet", he remarked as he looked into Aaliyah's eyes. At her last comment he formed a small smile. No, it didn't bother him at all. Because no matter how many men looked at Aaliyah she only looked towards him, only him. He took a deep breath and smiled. "You're right......as usual", he added before putting on the swimsuit. "Sunglasses stay though of course", he said with a tiny laugh.

Suigetsu smiled as Karin woke back up and seemed alright. "Thanks Akiko", he said right as Karin took his hand. He glanced down at it, still not really used to that feeling at all. He hadn't ever had a girlfriend before after all. HE walked with her before glancing towards her. "You seem better already"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 am

Aaliyah kissed his cheek. "I know it's how your clan works, which surprises me that your dad is the way he is." She laughed softly, seeing him start changing. "Oh, Shino trust me. I don't want anyone to see your eyes, they belong to me." She winked at him and took his hand. "Are you sure you want to do this? I won't make you.."

Karin shrugged. "I'm in less pain." She smiled at him, looking down at the injury. It was still on her stomach, but it was faded and less apparent. "Did you file your teeth to bite me or am I just lucky?" She teased with a sigh, letting go of his hand, not sure how she should act towards him or what she wanted. For now, they were together, and that was all either of them were really sure of. Neither one of them were sure of how to proceed, and she didn't want to treat him as she had treated Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am

"Yeah my dad is the black sheep I suppose when it comes to clan attitudes", Shino remarked as he scratched the back of his head. As Aaliyah took his hand and said those last words he did nothing but smile at her before leaning in and giving her a single kiss on the lips. "You don't make me do anything Aaliyah.......you just make me realize how strong I am to do it myself"

Suigetsu gave a tiny laugh. "Yeah I filed them before I met you just in case I ever got the chance", he said with an equally teasing tone in his voice. He watched as Karin let go but didn't fight it at all. He wasn't sure how to proceed either. Did they kiss? Did they stay together in the same room? What? He didn't know, and it wasn't something that he was going to bring up. "So you want to go rest or something? You're still injured after all"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:25 am

When he spoke the last part, she blushed. "That was deep. I'm glad you're strong, smart and sweet." She returned the single kiss he gave her and took his hand. "Come on. It's my turn to show you off now." She teased as they walked out of the room and traveled upstairs. "So, if Hinata was conscious I bet you could make her pass out." she teased, walking backwards in front of him, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Karin sighed. "Well considering I got us caught, I think it'd be a better idea if you pictured what we did. Redemption for screwing up our mission." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "I should have just listened to you and stayed away. Or actually hit Sasuke..." Her eyes closed momentarily, in which time she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "I have the feeling you'd rather be outside near the water, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:31 am

"Well what can I say, I did inherit all the good things from my dad huh?", Shino asked with a laugh before the kiss met. "You show me off in comparison to you? I don't think that is even possible next to you", he said in a joking tone so she wouldn't think that he was being down on himself. He walked forward as she faced him and placed his hands on her side, feelign her soft skin. "Ya think so? Normally Naruto is the only one to do that"

"Don't worry about it, luck seems to have Sasuke's side in everything that he does", Suigetsu said as they continued to walking. "You don't have to make anything up to me. As long as I get to stab that bastard Youki I'll be happy", he said with a laugh. "Well.....how about I lay in the shade while you lay in the sun? I get to smell the water and relax and you get to tan and rest your injury"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:36 am

Aaliyah smirked. "Men can stare at me. Woman will only stare at you if they want me to kick their ass." She kissed his cheek as they went upstairs onto the deck. She went up before he did, and seemed pretty pleased with herself. "You know how much I love you, right?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. As usual, his skin was so warm, much warmer than hers despite the fact she was minimally clothed.

Karin shook her head. "The sun bothers me, Suigetsu." She wanted to punch him, but resisted the urge that she needed to do less of. It had just become so much of a habit she always figured that would solve her problems. "It hurts my eyes and I sunburn easily. I have red hair." She said walking upstairs with him. This boat was starting to irritate her already. This injury must be affecting her brain or the pain was. Normally when they were together, at least recently, she didn't want to fight; but now she wanted to. More than anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:48 am

Shino laughed. "I'd laugh more if I knew that you weren't serious", he said jokingly as they made their way up to the dock. As they got to the last stait Shino only hesitated for a second before continuing up the stairs with his fiance. "Mostly, I do like a reminder every now and than", he remarked as his arms wrapped around her lower back, feeling how soft her skin was.

"Right", Suigetsu said although he had no idea that the sun bothered her. She never complained about it before. Than again she never complained about anything when she had been that close to Sasuke now had she? HE didn't blame her though, she was a completely different person. "Wanna just take a nap or something than?", he asked now that he was running out of idea.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 am

As soon as they were out in the open, a few people stopped when they saw them together. Mostly because Shino was shirtless. Aaliyah made sure to keep his attention and smiled. "See, aren't you happy? Now that you have me to protect you no one will try to touch your amazing body." She walked with him to the deck they were allowed full access too.

Karin shook her head. "I'll go with you, I'd just rather stay in the shade. I know you'd rather be close to the water than downstairs, and I'd rather be with you than by myself." Why was this so hard all of a sudden? Maybe them fighting was easier than them getting along? She didn't want to, but him caring about her was weird. No one ever really cared about her before, not even Orochimaru - as hard as it was for her to accept that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:07 am

Shino kept walking, deciding to focus all of his attention on Aaliyah right now, it was the only way that he was going to stay sane and not have a panic attack through all of this. What else could he really do? "I'm always happy when I'm with you Aaliyah", he said with a small smile. HE continued following her, his hand always holding onto hers tightly.

"Sounds like a plan than", Suigetsu said as they made their way upstairs. Looked like a day of just resting was in order. Things were still strange, but there wasn't anything they could do right now. Perhaps it was just the pressure that the shinobi were putting on them. They made him nervous after all. They made Karin even more so probably. They could kill her like they could a normal person, of course they'd have to get through Suigetsu first.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:12 am

Aaliyah looked over at him, a smile on her lips. He did seem really nervous, and she found that to be the cutest part about him. At least at the moment. "You're really nervous huh?' She asked as they walked. "What are you worried is going to happen?" She asked, running her hands over his chest. "You know how sexy you are, right? There's no need for you to be nervous about people looking at you."

Karin walked upstairs with him and sat on one of the couches that over looked the water. They were in the shade and she didn't feel as irritated as before. Maybe it was just the shinobi and all the pressure. She really wanted to ask what this all meant. That they kissed, that he liked her, that she liked him. It just seemed so foreign to her. She wasn't used to things like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 am

"It's just habit I guess", Shino muttered as he and Aaliyah walked together. He wasn't sure exactly what he should do or say. Should they just lay down and have that be it? Would people just keep staring or would they eventually go away? He turned to her and blinked as she mentioned that he was sexy. "Well......I don't know", he said with an awkward laugh. I just feel how I feel ya know?"

Suigetsu leapt into the seat next to Karin and laid himself back before stretching his arms. "Now that hits the spot", he remarked as he propped his feet up on the railing in front of him. Relaxation, a nice breeze, and the smell of the ocean. Who couldn't relax on a day like this at this temperature?

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:24 am

Aaliyah smirked. "It embarrasses you when I say that, doesn't it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "I knew it!" She teased. "I think you're sexy, so it shouldn't embarrass you." She stuck out her tongue at him. "I want you to be comfortable around me. You are, aren't you?"

Looking at Suigetsu, Karin found herself smiling, but ultimately wanted to push him off the railing into the water. She was on the opposite side because she didn't want to fall into the water, but knowing him, he'd enjoy it immensely. Or so she assumed. It was salt water - she wasn't sure if that made a difference in his preference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 am

A heavy blush came to Shino's face as she kept saying that. "It's not that I don't feel comfortable around you Aaliyah, it's everyone else", he muttered as he glanced around for a moment. "I don't know......I just need to get used to it i guess"

Suigetsu slowly opened his eyes and stared out into the water, seeing the element that he loved so much. "Beautiful isn't it?", he asked as he continued staring out at the ocean. "Water has no will of it's own, always getting pushed around. It doesn't fight against you, and it doesn't help push you forward. The simplicity and beauty of such a large mass is breathtaking", he remarked. Seeing the ocean, ade him think of home.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:41 am

Aaliyah started laughing. "I love you." She said, kissing his cheek. "I love you're reactions to thing. You're the only guy that will blush when a girl that's seen then naked more than once calls them sexy." She continued to hold his hand as they walked, but she didn't block his body from anyone that watched them. The hallway they walked down had more woman then men, all of which looked at Shino, or at least glanced at him when he walked by. "Come on. Admit you like the attention." She said, poking his side, sending chakra into his body.

Karin watched him. She'd never seen him this at ease before. Moving, she rested her weight on her knees, leaning on the railing. "I suppose. Water is one of the stronger elements. You can control it, but it has a more deadlier than fire. It can and can't be controlled, right?" She asked, glancing over at him. "It's why I like being around someone opposite me. They understand." She smiled at him, loving how he made her feel without even trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 am

"You know that I hate attention more than anything else, you're the only one whose attention I want", Shino said as his body shook a little from the chakra that Aaliyah had sent into his body. What were those women to him anyways? Aaliyah was the one that he was now engaged to, the one that he was going to stay with forever. Having other women look at him just annoyed him. "Let's just go, I want to spend the whole day with you before you have to really get to work"

Suigetsu nodded. "Normally you can't control water, but when you are able to you end up with something that is more powerful that anyone thought possible. That was the foundational belief that the mist village was created on", he remarked. "There's a reason no one attempts to invade and take our land, they wouldn't even get to the island before the water fought for us to destroy them"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 2:05 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Alright. Alright." She lead him up the the deck and laid down on one of the reclined tanning chairs. "So, are you really that paranoid about people watching you? Attention isn't always negative you know." Rolling onto her side, she smiled at him. "Don't worry so much. Not all woman are shallow and attracted to something with nice abs."

The door to the deck opened loudly and then slammed. "You only say that because you're not shallow." Sasuke put Shai down whom was on his shoulder. As usual Sasuke was shirtless and walking around in shorts, which probably was the reason he was being chased by a mob of woman. "Don't worry. You get used to it as a while."

Shai was holding a bottle of water, which he was trying to open. "Girls are crazy..." He muttered, watching Sasuke open the bottle and hand it to him, watching him drink it to make sure he didn't choke.

Karin looked up at him. "I never thought about that." She shrugged her shoulders. "How come you left? Where you banished?" She questioned. They'd never really talked about their pasts with one another, so she wasn't sure if they should now, but it was better than silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 2:20 am

"I woulnd't call it paranoid, I prefer insecure really", Shino said as he rested in the chair and looked up at the sun, enjoying the warmth that came down on him. HE had to admit that did feel good. HE turned towards Aaliyah and smiled before moving his glasses down for just a shoft moment so she could see them. "Sorry, guess I'm just too used to seeing the mob that chases Sasuke..............speaking of which", Shino remarked when Sasuke finally showed up.

"I doubt that it's something I'll get used to anytime soon. You've been used to it since you were a kid, I don't have that advantage, nor did I want it", he remarked before watching Sasuke's son. "Where's Sakura at Sasuke?"

Suigetsu suddenly froze in shock as Karin asked that question. Why had he left? She didn't know? He slowly turned to look at her. "You........you didn't know how I came to be with Orochimaru?", he asked slowly. Upon seeing the look on Karin's face he knew that she was telling the truth. He turned to look out towards the ocean again. "When my brother died it was just me left, mom and dad died while on a mission themselves. I was alone...........and that was when Orochimaru struck", he said as he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "He took me because he wanted me as a host for himself, my ability to seemingly be immortal", he remarked. "The village claimed me to be a missining nin because they thought that I ran away out of anger for my family's deaths", he said softly. "Because of that man.....the one that you practically worshipped......I had lost my home and my dream", he said sadly. All this time he thought that she had known, perhaps now she realized why he had helf such animosity towards her when they first met.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 am

Aaliyah glared at him. "I can't believe a woman with an IQ about seventy let you have a baby with her." She would have been more explicit if a little bot wasn't with them. "Sakura is actually pretty smart..." She shook her head, laying down on the chair. "And don't tease Shino,. I will throw you off this boat."

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "Believe it or not, I am capable of caring for someone besides myself. Just because I'm attractive doesn't make me a jerk." He grabbed the bottle of water and moved it down because Shai was tilting it too far and was about to get it up his nose. "Just because I made a comment when I first saw you with Shino was just out of surprise. I was starting to think that he and Kiba were both gay." He put the cap on the bottle of water and put it down. "And Sakura's laying down." He shrugged his shoulders. "She said something about taking a nap because she doesn't feel well and Shai wanted to see the ship."

Karin was really surprised. "W-wait... he always told me that..." She looked down at the floor of the ship. "I'm sorry." She sighed. "I did care about him, but he didn't kidnap me like he did you. I suppose his need for me outweighed his fear of you. He always treated me well. I knew it was because I could sense things, but it never bothered me because he never asked me for anything I couldn't do." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Suigetsu, I mean it. I'm sorry. I asked him twice what happened to you, the first time he told me not to ask you, and the second time he said that he found you dying from dehydration. From the minute we met it seemed like you hated me. You were so angry and hateful, I didn't want to ask you. Now I know why." She took his hand and pulled him off the railing to land on the seat beside her. "It's over now, you know. He's dead. You could always go home if you wanted to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Shino gave a small shrug. "Don't worry about it Aaliyah, let's just all relax", he said as he really didn't want a fight to break out. He knew that they had bad history and unlike Naruto Sasuke was more of the guy to fight back instead of Naruto who would now do anything that Aaliyah said out of fear of losing his arm. "Anyways you have to admit, alot of people apparently thought that", he pointed out. Even Youki the genius thought that now didn't he? Shino shrugged. "Let's just move on"

Suigetsu turned to look at Karin. "I believe you Karin, that's just why I felt that way towards you for so long. He ruined my dream, which is why I need to prove myself in any way I can", he remarked with a small smile. He looked over towards her and shook his head. "It's not that simple, I've been gone for so long, they wouldn't believe me. They'd lock me up somehow and wouldn't even allow me to see the light of day......can't blame them", he muttered. "We have a bad history of missing nin"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Aaliyah gave Sasuke a challenging look before she smiled at him sweetly. "Considering I'm designing your wives clothes for this show, I'll forget our passed fight." She informed him. "Sakura has a nice body, and since she had the baby, it'll do her some good to show it off." Standing up, she sat in the same chair that Shino was, leaning her back into his chest. It was difficult for her to stay away from him for long periods of time. When they were together, touching him always brought her to ease. "I like you this way." She teased, running her hands down his skin. "You should be mostly naked in public more often."

Sighing, Karin leaned her head on his shoulder. "I've never told anyone this..." She muttered, looking over her shoulder. "Not even Orochimaru. The only person I've found it's never worked on it Sasuke." Her eyes moved around, looking at the people around them. "It's why I always wear glasses instead of contacts. My glasses stop the ability." Her voice was in a low whisper. Someone dressed in a uniform walked by and Karin grabbed his arm.

He turned to her and she smiled, taking her glasses off. "Will you bring me some pain killers."

They locked a gaze and he was still for several minutes. "Yes. Do you need anything else?" His body wasn't moving.

Karin nodded. "Find me a layout of Kumo. The entire village, then bring it to me. If anyone asks, we never had this conversation. Alright?"

"Never happened." He nodded and walked off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun May 23, 2010 1:36 am

Shino relaxed into the chair easily, feeling the comforting feel of the warmth of the sun. At least when he had something to be focused on it wasn't quite as bad as it could be. HE didn't think about everyone that might be staring at him or anything else like that. However, he nearly jumped once Aaliyah leaned herself up against his chest. It wasn't that action that made him uncomfortable, it was just how almost similiar it was to the bedroom the situation seemed. "I wouldn't go that far......but maybe a bit more revealing clothing every now and than?"

Suigetsu watched with interest as Karin called over some sort of guard or employee and got him to obtain both painkillers and a mad of Kumo without question. He was speechless. Could she really do what she was claiming to do? "Are you telling me that you can control people once you make eye contact?", he asked. That would explain why it didn't work on Sasuke. The Sharingan fought against illusions and many other abilities, perhaps this was one of them. "We could use that to be free"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun May 23, 2010 1:43 am

Aaliyah looked back at him. "You worry too much." She teased, getting up. Walking out of the room, she left Sasuke and Shino alone for about a minute and came back with two drinks, handing Shino one. "Here." She sat down on her own chair and smirked. "I'm glad you're opening up. It really makes me feel better."

Karin nodded. "Yes. I never told Orochimaru because it was my out." She sighed. "That and I used it on Kabuto a few times to make him forget some things that Orochimaru told him." She ran her hands through her hair. "That's what I was planning to use it for. We can get away, but it doesn't work on Sasuke because of sharingan. I don't want to risk that he'll tell someone. I don't want to attempt it on the Hokage in case it doesn't work on her either." She rested her head on his shoulder. "The effects are perminant. I can alter and get rid of memories."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun May 23, 2010 1:50 am

"Probably, I've had too many years of practice when it comes to worrying", he said before she took her leave and made her way out to get some drinks. As she returned he took the drink happily. "Thanks Aaliyah", he said before taking a tiny sip. "Well.....would you make me like a vest or something, maybe I could just wear it open without a shirt underneath it sometime", he said with a tiny shake in his voice. He was trying, he was now seeing how happy it really made her.

Suigetsu scrached his chin slowly as he tried to imagine everything that they could use this for. "Have you ever used it on me?", he asked a little nervously. They didn't like each other for a long time, who knew what could happen after all? He gave a tiny sigh as he continued to think. The Hokage was expect with medicine, but could she resist her technique? Better safe than sorry. But if not the Hokage than how would they get out?

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun May 23, 2010 1:56 am

Aaliyah looked up at him. She smiled and leaned forward, kissing him. "Shino, don't. You don't have to force yourself to be someone else for me. I like you the way you are. I don't want to change you. I don't want you to be someone else." She gestured her head towards Sasuke. "You're not vain, selfish, or flashy. You did this for me. That's enough, okay? I'm happy. Besides, your body is only for me." Her lips met his before he could argue and she grinned. "I don't want woman to eye rape you."

Karin shrugged. "I don't take my glasses off around you. It only works with them off for some reason." She shrugged. "Besides, I have to be right beside the person I do it to. I don't see well otherwise, so it's harder for me to focus on their eyes." She bit her lip. "I wouldn't want to do that to you... Believe it or not, I almost never use it because I don't like compelling people to do things. I usually only use it when I'm going to die, or if I need someone to tell me something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Sun May 23, 2010 4:29 am

Shino turned and returned the kiss, easily done considering she was already leaning into his chest as it was. "It's not me being someone I'm not, it's me just trying to be a little more.....free", he said with a tiny laugh. "I'm not talking about anything extreme, maybe just smaller steps. Maybe let them see my arms every once and a while", he added before laughing. "eye rape huh?"

Suigetsu gave a nod. She had no reason to lie to him after all, they needed to work togethere if they were going to survive this. "Well disappearing in Kumo might not be the best option but Konoha would also have only a few shinobi there", he added as he leaned back into the seat. "anyways, we can talk about that later tonight. Too many heads might be near by"

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next