Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:41 pm

"And I love you too Akiko", Kiba said happily as she rested herself against his chest. This way they were now laying perfectly together. Life was great when they had moments like this. As she leaned up to him he happily returned the kiss, his lips pressing softly against hers as they laid down together.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Akiko tilted her head backwards to be able to kiss him more easily. Her hand closed around his shirt, holding onto him gently. When the kiss broke, she looked up at him and giggled softly. "I really missed being able to be around you like this. I'm glad we can be together again."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Kiba held the kiss for as long as Akiko wanted, not really wanting to stop himself after all. It was so nice to be with her again. "I agree, it's nice that we can just be together, not having to worry about anything. We just get to be together", he said as he wrapped his arms around Akiko's stomach.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Akiko nodded, laying on his chest. "So, tell me something?" She asked, resting her head on her hands, elbows leaning into his chest. "When this is over and we can be together, what do you want for us?" She asked, her long hair trailing over her shoulders. "I want you to be happy." She said happily, kissing his lips briefly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm

Kiba blinked as he heard the question, at first not certain what Akiko was looking for as an answer. At her last words he smiled before returning the kiss once again. "I intend to live the life that I promised for you. Filling it with happiness and making sure that our family continues to live on", he said softly. "We'll have that life, I won't break that promise to you"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Akiko smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you!" She sat up on his hips, playing with her hair. "I'm glad you want what I do." She blew him a kiss and laughed softly. "I love you so much, Kiba-kun. I'm glad i found you." She leaned down closer to him, her lips brushing against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Kiba smiled as it seemed like any thought of watching something was going out the window now. "It's I who am lucky Akiko", he admittedly softly. "Without you I don't know where I'd be right now. You've helped me become so much more than I was. Thank you.....thank you for everything"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Akiko shook her head. "No, without you I'd still be with Youki and who knows what he would have done to me... He wanted to sell me. I love you." She said, wrapping her arms around him. "I really love you, Kiba-kun. I'm glad we met, but without me you'd still have something." She took his hand. "I think we were supposed to meet."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Kiba slowly let out a small smile as Akiko took his hand, saying that he'd still have something even if they hadn't met. "I'd have some things that I wanted, but I wouldn't have what I needed in life", he said before kissing her forehead softly. "You are my world now, I'll never be complete if you were gone"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Akiko blushed at what he told her. Looking away, she laughed softly. "N-No... Kiba-kun... You'd still be whole without me, you'd just be sad." Looking at him again, a dark crimson blush still polluted her cheeks. Smiling at him happily, she leaned towards him. "Does that mean that you want me around?" She tilted her head to the side. "I mean, even though I made a mistake and let Youki find out who you were?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:03 am

He shook his head slowly. "No Akiko, if you were gone I'd be much more than sad. I'd be empty again. I found someone I love, a mate that loves me back. And with you gone I'm losing a part of myself. One mate for life remember?", he asked as he squeezed her hand lightly. "That wasn't your fault Akiko, no one could've known what he was doing. He tricked me into revealing who I was, don't worry about it okay?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:09 am

Akiko blinked. "So, you can only have one mate no matter what? That's not fair, what if something happens to me. I don't want you to be alone!" She turned away, crossing her arms childishly. She looked just like the little girl she was. Looking down at her mate, she sighed. "Alright, but I want you to know that I didn't mean to ruin things or to hurt the baby. If I hadn't have stopped eating..." She looked down at the couch, sighing. "I was so stupid to that... I knew you loved me, but I was just so scared... and stupid."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:16 am

"The bond of love is sacred, if one of the mates die than the other tries to live out their life in a way that that will let their dead mate see them from beyond, making them proud", he said with a small smile. Sometimes there was no talking to this girl, she was stubborn despire her child-like behaviors after all. "I said don't worry about it, no one could've guessed how Youki would've reacted. None of us saw what was coming, that's why we fell for it"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Akiko sighed, resting her hands on his stomach. "Your clan is different from mine... Really different." She said, looking out the window that wasn't too far from his bed. "Sometimes it's a good thing, but sometimes it isn't, you know? I really wish that you could have seen what my clan was like aside from Youki and his screwed up self." She sighed, closing her eyes slowly. "I really love you, Kiba-kun." She leaned downward, kissing him softly. "And I always will."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Kiba gave a slow nod as Akiko mentioned about how different the clans were. "I'm sure it was a great clan, but sometimes things just get ruined by those that are in it", he remarked. "That's why I wanted myself or Sis to become clan leader, I just don't trust anyone else to do it", he admitted with a small smile. "I hope I can make mom proud......I really do hope that", he remarked before smiling up at her. "And I love you too Akiko, never forget that no matter what happens", he said before returning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Akiko nodded. "Yeah, but I think you've seen part of how my clan works when you were with my brother and sister. That's how most of us are when we're together. We do look out for one another." She moved and closed her eyes. "I... I'm the only one that betrayed everyone." She sighed, closing her eyes tiredly. Laying down on his chest, her head rested on his shoulder. Sighing, she moved closer to him, her arms wrapping around his neck. "And you'll make everyone proud Kiba-kun, I'm sure that you already have. Just knowing you is enough, but being in the same clan with a man who will be the best clan leader of all time? Trust me, they'll love and respect you more than they do now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:04 pm

"Watching out for your siblings is always a good thing", Kiba said as the image of his sister came into his head. He knew that she wasn't upset with him, but he just wished that he could've understood and remembered what she had gone through. For all these years he didn't know, they hid it from him. All this time he could've helped her, and yet he couldn't do anything. He gave a weak smile at Akiko's words as his arms held her close. "Thanks Akiko, believe me when I say that really does mean much to me", he said as he brushed a bit of hair from her face. "I don't know if I'll be the greatest, but I'll try"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Akiko giggled. "You don't have to really try." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him childishly. It seemed she was in the a mood that caused her to lean towards her more childish tendencies. "You already are a great leader Kiba, you just don't always realize it." She shrugged her small shoulders. "You're really smart, strong, powerful, you have a good heart. I love you." Her fingers moved through his hair, playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Kiba let out a strong laugh near the end. "Smart? I'll agree with everything but that, I got nothing on Shino after all", Kiba said with a small sigh. "He has the makings of a leader more than I do I think, he's always been that way. Even before we were on the same team I had to admit that guy was going to do well", he remarked. "Everything he did was great", he said before kissing Akiko's forehead. "Thanks though, it really means alot to me"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:13 am

Akiko laughed. "Aaliyah is smarter than I am? And he's an only child, you're not. That meant there was always the chance that you wouldn't be leader, and your sister is so much older that it was unlikely, right?" she asked, kissing his forehead. "So you could be a kid longer, just like me. All my siblings are adults. I'm the only one that's still a kid." She starting to play with her hair absentmindedly. "I really love you, Kiba-kun. I want you to be happy, and you are smart, just in your own right."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:16 am

"Yeah I suppose that you got me there", Kiba remarked. He couldn't help but wonder if that'd be true if Hana had never been Cyon's lover though. Had they never met she might be leader right now for all he knew. Still, no point in dwelling on what might not happen and what definately won't happen. "Thanks Akiko, it makes me smile when you say things like that", he admitted as he watched her play with her hair. Seemed like watching anything wasn't going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:23 am

Akiko smiled at him, giggling softly. "I love you." She started to braid her hair absentmindedly with her thin fingers, watching him. "I like it when you smile, and if i can make you happy, I will do everything within my power to keep you happy!" Leaning closer to him, she looked into his eyes. "I'm in a really good mood now." She said, smiling at him enthusiastically. "Do you want to watch a movie or talk and cuddle? I can do either."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:26 am

Kiba smiled back as Akiko decided to point out that she was in a really good mood. Kiba could tell just by looking at her that she was though, it was so obvious just based off of her face alone. That twinkle in her eye was a great help as well. Kiba smiled and pulled Akiko a little closer. "Forget the movie, let's just lay down together and fall asleep in each other's arms. I like the sound of that right now", he said softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:33 am

Akiko nodded, laying down on Kiba's chest. "I like that idea." She curled up on top of her mate, her head on his shoulder. Closing her hands around his shirt, she smiled. "I love my mate." Once she was comfortable and made sure he was comfortable, her finger slid across his chest, drawing incoherent shapes and circles. As she grew tired, they got smaller and smaller and her hand moved less and less until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:35 am

Unfortunately Suigetsu's night of sleep was nowhere near as pleasant or as full of company as Kiba and Akiko's was. He was laying there, all alone on the floor as his back was only now getting used to the feeling. For being made of water he hated the feeling of being stiff. Being in his human form caused that though. Every time he couldn't sleep he only turned his gaze towards Karin in order to make sure that she was okay. She was still just lying there, still breathing. "Wake up Karin......I'm right here", he whispered even though he knew she couldn't hear him. He slowly curled up and drifted off to sleep, but not until after many hours of trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next