Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 am

Kaliegh smiled at him. Standing up, she walked over to him. "I'm sorry... I know you didn't know your mother, I didn't mean to mention mine. I wish there was something to do for you so you could know her." The smile on her face was sweet and sincere. "I could ask Xerion..." She whispered. "...he can weave memories into your mind from your father's mind if you want him to. Maybe when this is all over?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:15 am

Kaleigh was always honest with them. If Shino had to pick her best quality that would be it. As a trainer her determination was unmatched but as a person her honesty could even compare to anyone. He heard her offer and slowly shook his head. “No, they wouldn’t be my memories. They wouldn’t be real”, he remarked honestly. “I didn’t get to know her…..that’s just the hard truth”, he said with a weak smile. “Who knows, maybe someday I’ll meet her, in some life beyond this one”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 am

Kaliegh smiled at him. "That's true, but maybe seeing her would be something. You have no control, but if there was something I could do to see my mother again, I would do it without hesitation. I think about ways to see her and to ask her if she knew what Youki would become. If she could find a way to stop it. I loved her, and she was so talented and gifted. It makes me wonder if Akiko has her spirit, or part of her. If that's why she so talented and smart. And Youki... She could tell something was wrong... She begged Konoha to return Naruto to him, but the Hokage refused..." Sighing, she looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:23 am

Shino gave a soft shrug. “The past is the past, it’s the future and the present that are my main concerns”, he said in a low voice that was mainly to himself. Perhaps I’m just selfish like that, but part of me thinks that my mother would support what I’m doing, even if she beat me up afterwards for giving her a heart attack”, he said softly. “She can see me somehow, I know that much”, he said as he scratched his chin. “Perhaps one day I’ll take you up on your offer, but for now I have enough on my plate………right now I need to focus on the task at hand”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 am

Kaliegh poked him. "Listen to your sensei. I said when this is all over." She shrugged. "Oh well. I want you to try again. This time, I will choose the song." she got up and walked over to the board. Scrolling through the options, she picked another song and then stepped off. "Come now pupil, I expect to see a lot of concentration and focus. You have to make your mother proud you know. Oh, and Youki fails at this game. Surely you want to do better than he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 am

Shino laughed as she poked him. “Right sorry, distracted”, he said as he moved his fingers as if to indicate that his mind was elsewhere. He got up and slowly made his way over to the dance pad, taking another quick shot of chilled water before stepping on. He had no idea what this song was like, but he was going to play it through until the end. He was not going to fail, he would beat this game and master it! Shino grinned as the song started, his body quickly moving to keep up.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:48 am

Kaliegh smiled at him and laughed a little bit. She watched him and leaned forward, watching his legs move. "Try to move move your legs a few seconds after your eyes see the arrows. It'll help match them up a little better." Getting up, she walked over to her pad and started to mock what was on his pad. "Maybe this will help. Look at me and then at the screen." She told him, showing him how she would do the song, jumping back and forth, moving a great deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 am

Shino didn’t realize that Kaleigh was watching him that closely until she finally spoke. He figured that she was looking at the screen, but it probably made sense considering she knew the song extremely well. “So like this?”, Shino asked as he tried to move his legs like Kaleigh was doing, it wasn’t as easy as it looked though. He continued to watch her, constantly trying to fix his feet and make them match what Kaleigh was doing. She definitely had a lot more experience at this than he did.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 am

Kaliegh nodded. "yeah, but if they way I do it is too hard, then try a way like it that makes you more comfortable. Akiko does it a little differently. I can suggest things, but you sorta have to personalize it and make it yours." She told him with a smirk. "After all, than it's me, not you, right?" She questioned, moving her hair from her face, where it was now hanging. "Try to do it on your own now." She stopped dancing and turned to watch him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:06 am

Shino nodded at Kaleigh’s words, seeing how they made sense. This was dance, how she did it didn’t mean that it would work for everyone. Shino needed to find what worked best for him and make sure that he could be comfortable doing it his own way. “Alright than let’s try to give this another shot”, he said as he cracked his knuckles. The song started and he began moving, doing fairly well this time around as he moved to his own beat you could say. He was doing better than before at least.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 am

Kaliegh nodded, seeming pleased. "Very good!" She said pleased with what he'd done. He made amazing process. Most of the time, she honestly thought he tried harder than Kiba did. She respected that so much in him. Kiba was naturally good at Taijutsu, so he had to force Shino to do better, but Shino had to struggle and try as hard as he could. Taijutsu wasn't always natural to her, after all her surgeries, doctors told her she would never be able to fight. She was best just learning genjutsu or never being a shinobi at all. She defied it all by becoming a shinobi and one of the best taijutsu users.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 am

Shino let out a little shy laugh as Kaleigh once again shot out more praise to him as he finished the song. She really was nice to him, even during the training when he struggled she never made him feel like crap and worthless. She was supportive, making sure to give special attention to him in order to help him build up his muscles and taijutsu skills. She was a great teacher, anyone that she was allied with had someone that was going to support them the entire way. “Thanks sensei”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 am

Kaliegh smiled at him. "No problem. You deserve it." She stretched her arms and got another bottle of water, starting to drink from it. She was thirsty from watching him and because she had taken a lot in a short time with no drink. Sitting down, she watched him. "What do you think? Do you want to do a few more on your own, or do you wanna try going against me? We can stay on a lower level. It's whatever you'd prefer. This is more of a competition between us, but I can't call a fair victory without first teaching you and allowing you to perfect your craft."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 am

Shino just grinned as his sensei continued to praise him. She really was a good sensei. Shino hoped that once this was all over she could get some genin at a young age and train them. If she did that they’d grow up to use the gates by age ten. Shino mentally laughed at the thought, but in all honesty Kaleigh would be a great teacher. She’d be a good friend period to anyone. “Let’s try going against each other”, he suggested with a smile. “Maybe going against you will make me work harder and do better”, he suggested.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Kaliegh got up and walked over to her bad. She went through the options to make two player. After that, she looked him. "Why don't you pick a song." She added, turning to face him. "I can play them all and I don't want to freak you our or anything. Something foreign would throw you off." She grinned at him almost tauntingly. "You know you want to." She poked his bare side to make him lose balance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Shino watched as Kaleigh got herself ready to play two player against him. She was going to smoke him, but that wasn’t very surprising. Shino had only just started today, so he couldn’t feel that bad right? Not to mention that Kaleigh was amazingly in shape. Shino just laughed and jumped a little as she poked his bare side. “Alright don’t be so anxious to beat me so badly”, he said jokingly as he picked the song that he did first. He had done it the most and knew the notes well, so it was the one that he’d do best at.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Kaliegh laughed a bit. "To be honest, I just love to compete. It's sort of my main downfall." She shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I guess it sounds stupid, but I guess it;s because I lost the ability to walk for a while when I first got sick. The doctors told me that if I lived there was a high chance I'd never walk again, and if I did I'd never be able to become a shinobi. It's one reason I never listen to what doctors tell me." As the song started, her game was one level above his, and she was doing well as to be expected of her. She was however, impressed that he was keeping up fairly well. "If you keep doing well, I'll have to tell everyone that we should adopt you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Shino let out a small laugh at her first comment. “Yeah, I noticed that just a tiny bit”, he said jokingly as he heard the rest of her story. “Huh, ever thought about writing a book about your experience?”, Shino asked. “I bet it would inspire many to do exactly what you’ve done, you never know right?”, he asked with a smile. “Just from hearing the summary I can only imagine what kind of story it would be to hear it coming from your very mouth”, he admitted happily. As they kept going he heard her comment about adoption and smile. “With the way Lillian acts she probably already has the papers ready”, he said with a smile.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Kaliegh turned to face him with a look of disbelief on her face, then started laughing. "I... don't write well. I can fight, but I'm not good at organization of thoughts. It sounds much more impressive than it is. I didn't do anything all that super amazing. I didn't have an epiphany or anything like that. I just... before I got sick I liked to run around and to fight with my siblings. When we were in the hospital, Xerion was laying in the bed beside mine and told me he thought I would always be stronger than anyone else." She seemed to be thinking, making her miss two notes, which she jumped back into. "Then... well... After the surgery, he got into a fight and someone broke his nose. Because of the surgery and all the drugs they had us on so we'd both survive, we had clotting problems. I broke three of the kid's ribs, his check, and his nose. Xerion saved me, and I suppose I just learned to fight and walk again to protect him."

Laughing a little at the comment about Lillian, she grinned. "Yeah, we can't adopt Yaibi though. Then Akiko would be pretty unhappy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Shino was extremely good at multitasking and focusing effectively on everything he put his mind to. He was jokingly called a girl by his father at times for having that ability. So while Kaleigh might have missed some notes Shino remained focused as ever. Now he still missed quite a few since he wasn’t that good, but he wasn’t distracted although he heard every word that Kaleigh said. “I see, well still it’s a nice story to share. You and Xerion are clearly extremely close”, Shino said as they continued to dance accordingly. “You’re protective of each other, and both capable of helping the other…….I really admire that. If I had a sibling I’d want that kind of connection”, he admitted.

Shino laughed at the comment about Kiba. “Yeah, Akiko would only want to destroy something if that happened”, he said with a smile as the song was nearing its end.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:31 pm

As they continued, Kaeligh glanced over at his side of the screen. "Damn... you're like a girl. How do you focus like that?! I can't even do that!" She said, watching him, doing the song back in her normal skill. She could still see the arrows out of the corner of her eyes. he was a fast learner and it shocked her how well he did with new things. Unlike Kiba who had a very rigid and set mindset, Shino was flexible and quite skilled at many new things. He learned this faster than she did; it was really amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Shino formed a smile as Kaliegh called him by the nickname that even his father gave to him. “It’s something that I have always been able to do. Come on you know me by now, my mind is sharp enough that my body ends up responding much faster than it normally should”, he commented as his feet moved as if not even linked to his head through the same body. Shino always adapted well to whatever was thrown his way, it’s how he lived day to day. It’s what made him thrive in this environment.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Kaliegh laughed. "No wonder you get along with Aaliyah so well. She can block out my sister. You have no idea how much skill that takes." She stuck out her tongue at him as the song ended. She got an A, but the score was lower than her average than than the high score because she missed a few notes while watching him. "You adapt faster than anyone I've ever seen though. I bet you could be hokage." Walking over to him, she whispered in his ear. "And if anyone can beat Youki, it's you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Shino just scratched his head and laughed as Kaleigh mentioned why he and Aaliyah liked each other. “Well thank you, that’s probably one of hopefully many reasons”, he said with a laugh as his score came up. He got an A, but was on a lower difficulty than her. Since he was new though he thought that was pretty good. As she made her last two comments he gave a small nod. “Thank you, perhaps one day…..but the second comes first”, he whispered back. He reached around and hugged Kaleigh, not really caring how she reacted. “Thank you for everything, you’ve helped us so much”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Kaliegh looked surprised when he hugged her, but returned it all the time. "Don't worry, Shino. I'll protect you in any way I can. You and Kiba have changed my family a lot, and all of us appreciate it. Not just me. All of us are nice to you because of what you've done." She squeezed him gently and then grinned at him. "You know, if you weren't dating Aaliyah, I'd say you liked me." She winked at him teasingly and got a bottle of water, taking off her Tshirt so she was only wearing a tank top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next