Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 pm

His displeasure made this all that much more interesting. When she smiled it was much more menacing than it had been before, but not in such away that was aesthetically displeasing. In fact, it was quite the opposite and she looked rather happy about all that was going on. Watching him, she nodded. "Right." She swung her sword at him, trying to slash at his shoulder, mimicking the technique that he'd already showed her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Suigetsu held his usual expression, even when Karin smiled that menacing smile of hers and slashed at his shoulder. If the attack connected that wouldn’t be very good for him. However, he had other plans. His sword flicked up, causing the sword to be deflected and miss its target, at the same time he quickly turned and shot his elbow at Karin’s head. It didn’t connect but it did knock her glasses off of her face. “Using your hands or legs curing a fight are important, most opponents will suspect that you’ll just use the sword, and because of that they won’t…….you okay?”, he asked as he realized what he had done.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Karin's head moved to the side when he knocked her glasses off her face. Her eyes widened intently and she seemed lost. A confused and lost look crossed her face and she lunged out, grabbing Suigetsu by the shirt, pulling him over to her. "Pick them up. Now." Her eyes focused where his were, but they continued to move around the upper part of his face. She couldn't see him. "Suigetsu..." She held onto his clothing a little more tightly. She seemed much angrier than usual.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Suigetsu just blinked as she grabbed him by the shirt, holding onto him tightly and demanding that he pick up her glasses. “Calm down woman jeez”, he muttered as he looked down to where her glasses were. He pushed her away for a moment so that he could crouch down and grab them. “Here”, he said as he placed them in her hand. “Mind letting go now?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Karin felt him put them in her hand and opened them, putting them back on her face. "Thank you." She very rarely took them off and didn't like being without them. Whereas she could see a little bit without them on, her vision had progressively gotten worse. Letting him go, she looked at him with an uncertain look. "Don't do that to me again." Her voice was apologetic, but it also held a very strong tone to it, showing she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Suigetsu’s eyes narrowed in curiosity as he saw just how much losing her glasses had really bothered Karin. “They are your weak point”, he said slowly. “If that was a real fight I would’ve shattered them during my counter attack”, he remarked. “You need to find a way to protect them, because as they are now it’s a liability to your own health in a fight”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Karin shook her head. "Yes and no. I can still sense chakra and I can see blurs, but... I just can't see things without chakra. My glasses are small and dark. They're harder for me to find and I didn't want you to think I was weak." She looked away from him, an irritated look on her face. "I don't take them off because when I do I have a hard time finding them. People move them. I expected you to mess with me by taking them last night to be honest..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 pm

“All I’m saying is that in a fight if they are knocked off you will have a very hard time defending yourself”, Suigetsu pointed out. “People will take advantage of that if they can, in battle very few things are sacred…..like attacking a sleeping opponent”, he remarked as he leaned back against the wall behind him. “I wouldn’t do that Karin, despite what you think of me I’m not that big a scumbag. I’m a murderer, but I don’t torture”, he said as he picked at one of his teeth.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Running a hand through her hair, she nodded. "I know that..." She said dully, but didn't seem too keen on continuing the conversation. "Suigetsu, I'm not as naive as you seem to think I am. I know how fighting works and I know all about using the weaknesses of others to exploit them. I ran a prison my JOB was to experiment on and torture people if they didn't do as I wanted. I'm not this sheltered little girl that spent all her time baking pies and taking care of children, okay? Stop treating me like I'm one."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Suigetsu said nothing for the longest time. He just stared at her for a minute, his eyes gaining a new look, one that she had never even seen before. “Forgive me if those words don’t mean much coming from you, I guess that it just goes to show that we will never fully understand one another”, he remarked. She always looked to him as the murderer, the man obsessed with swords. She had never even once asked a question about his past though. Just like how he had never asked about hers, it just showed that they really couldn’t stand one another. “Need I show the move again or did you catch it while your glasses were on?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Karin was surprised by his reaction. It was clear however that the two of them were much too different for the other to completely understand. They were from different worlds. Karin had respected Orochimaru whereas Suigetsu had hated him, everything he liked, she hated and vise versa. it was almost as if they were natural repellents, like the same sides of a magnet never able to get closer together because some external force kept pushing them away. "I can see chakra, I saw what you did." Shifting the position of her sword in her hand, she mimicked the actions for him in the air rather than in an attack.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Suigetsu just gave a small nod. She had once again performed the action perfectly. Even if her arms were nowhere as strong as his, if she made contact with someone’s nose or face it was going to hurt. “Perfect, completely and absolutely perfect”, he remarked before picking up another cup of yogurt that he left uneaten. “So tell me something Karin. What do you know about battle?”, he asked before taking a few bites. “No point of me repeating information you already know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Karin looked at him as he started eating. "Well... I guess I know a lot of the basics of it. The point is to win." She shrugged. "It sorta depends on what you're referring to. I'm not so much a fighter as I am a tracker and a supervisor." She said honestly, shrugging her shoulders. "Just talk and I'll pick up on things. I'll try not to be critical." There was sincerity in her tone. Raising the blade, she smiled, "Let's fight and talk, it works better for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Suigetsu let out a small chuckle. “From the smallest fight on a street to wars, yeah that’s the point is to win”, Suigetsu said with a smile before setting down the yogurt once he finished it. “Fight while we talk? That sounds good”, he remarked with a smile as he drew out his katana once again. “For now let’s see what you’ve picked up. Don’t do anything other than what you feel is needed. Sometimes the winners of fights are just the people that conserve all their energy till the killing blow”, Suigetsu remarked as he drew his sword. “Don’t hold back, show me what you can do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Karin looked up at him and bit her lip. "Right." She nodded and raised her sword, moving away from him. Turning to face his body, she adjusted her weight and swung the sword at him violently. He was much stronger and better at her than this so winning was out of the question. It might get interesting, but she doubted that this would end in her doing all that well or in a totally fantastic way. She saw this ending with him humiliating her for some reason. At long as things didn't end in death, she supposed that was okay. One thing was for sure though, if they did go on this mission, she had no doubt that Suigetsu would win.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Suigetsu narrowed his eyes as Karin took a stance to fight him with. He’d have to be careful. He couldn’t fight against her with his usual weapon, so he was using a katana that he had created himself. Still, if those sword fragments told Suigetsu anything it was that this sword was stronger than most. If his sword shattered Karin might go through and cut him. So he’d have to keep his sword in check, any signs of cracks and he’d have to make the fight stop. After all, Karin did seem to have a bit of strength, based on the impaled body last night. She swung at him and he changed the angle of his sword to do a simple block, causing the sound of metal against metal to hear. “Remember Karin…..surprise”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Hearing surprised, she narrowed her eyes and kicked him in the leg. The kick was much similar to how aggressively she attacked his head and with a little more force and a well placed action, it splashed his leg all over over the ground. Shifting her sword away from his as she fell, she lunged it to slide by his face hitting the wall. Bending down so she was face level with him, intentionally missing him, she smiled. "Surprised?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, a devious look coming to her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:01 am

Suigetsu had to admit, that was a pretty good surprise. His watery form normally gave him quite the advantage in battle, but in times of battle he could really lose his balance when certain areas were attacked. Whereas a normal person would’ve stumbled and landed on his leg Suigetsu had no way of holding his balance anymore. He grinned as the blade pinned to the wall, only a few inches away from his head. “Just remember, if you’re going to do that you lose your balance a lot easier yourself. Not everyone falls as easily as I do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am

Karin pulled the blade out of the wall. "Suigetsu, I have really good balance despite my lack of skills as a fight. Not everyone is like you, but I stand up pretty well whenever I kick and lash around." Sitting down in front of him, she waited for his leg to reform. Her eyes rested on him, almost like she was analyzing him up and down. She was thinking, but it was more along the lines of what had caused this drastic change in him. He hadn't insulted her all day, except for minor inferences about her not being able to think when fighting.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 am

“Alright, whatever you say”, Suigetsu said as he looked down at his leg, waiting for it to reform. Sometimes it took the longest times and he hated it. The only person in this world that could kill him now was Karin, but that didn’t mean waiting around to reform wasn’t a huge pain. He just sighed before turning his head and seeing Karin looking at him. He glanced at himself, wondering if there was something funny. “yes?”, he asked as he wondered what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 am

Kairn blinked, moving backwards, causing a shine to come across the glasses she was wearing, hiding her eyes from him. "Sorry." She pushed them up her nose again, making her red hues visible once more. "I was just thinking. I didn't mean to irritate you." Turning her head to look towards the window. A good deal of bright light shone through the window, making Karin smile. She did always love the sun, but was equally comfortable shrouded in darkness. "So.. um... the person we're after is a member of the Inuzuka clan. He's our age and had sex with Akiko despite her age and caused her to betray her family. She's in the village with him and his clan."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:59 am

Suigetsu raised an eyebrow as Karin suddenly seemed to draw back. Had he said something wrong? He just shrugged it off as she tried to apologize. “I was just wondering if something was on your mind”, he remarked with a shrug. However once she began to speak he took on a grimace. “Wait isn’t this girl like ten or something and the dude’s our age?”, he asked before shivering. “God that’s just foul”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 am

"She's 13 or 14, yes. He's around 18 or 19. There's a five year age difference which is why Youki was so upset." She moving her hair off her shoulder to fall behind it so it wasn't in her face. His leg was almost finished reforming, but she didn't want to stop talking to him. For some reason his chakra didn't irritated her as much as it had. Since last night, she felt almost comforted by it, but didn't know why. "From what I've been hold, his skills are taijutsu which are useless against you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 am

“That’s still pretty damn creepy”, Suigetsu muttered. Sure there wasn’t as much of an age gap but that was still a little girl that they were talking about. Suigetsu was a man filled with murderous rage, but even he wouldn’t do that to a little girl. He still had rules. Suigetsu grinned as he heard the guy specialized in taijutsu. “Is that so? Well than I guess that this mission will be easier than I thought”, he remarked with another laugh as his leg completely reformed. “There, good as new”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 am

Karin felt better telling him, but still withheld some information was a safe guard. He could find out his name, but that didn't mean it would be easy. Someone walking around asking for information on an Inuzuka would make anyone suspicious, especially Kiba is he knew he was being hunted-which Karin was sure he did. Seeing his leg reform, Karin stood up. "Okay, so you said you could help attach this to my back, right? Let;s try that and I can try fighting and unsheathing it at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next