Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Kaliegh was up fairly early in the morning, She moved around, ate what she didn't eat the night before and then left to wake up Cyon's team who was unable to get themselves up before noon.

Aaliyah got up, showered, dress, and went to get Shino. The house was empty and Kaliegh was gone, so she went into his room. Biting her lip, she noticed he was still sleeping. Hesitantly, she looked around, walking over to run her hands down his body. That seemed to get a reaction from his insects. Smiling, she sat down on the bed and ran her hand over Shino's back. "Hey..." She whispered, leaning closer to him. Pursing her lips, she blrew a small amount of air onto his ear and neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Shino’s sleep was a good one that night, although he wasn’t sure why. He wasn’t exhausted from yesterday’s activities but he still felt like the bed had been calling his name. He was in such a deep sleep that he hadn’t even moved all night. Suddenly though his bugs started to move around, causing his eyes to shoot open. It was then that a familiar voice came to his ears, causing him to smile. “Hey Aaliyah”, he said as he turned his body so that one of his eyes rested on her. “Good morning love”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:40 pm

"Have you missed waking up to me?" She asked, running her hands through the long hair that the body he was using had. She really didn't care if he had long or short hair, but that didn't mean she didn't want to play with it. Running her fingers through the untangled strands, she smiled. "You look a little tired." She told him honestly. "Are you being trained too hard?" She teased, leaning over him, her long, silk like hair sliding over her shoulder, onto her arm, sliding against the bare skin of his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 pm

“More so than anything else”, Shino said with a smile as Aaliyah continued to be with him, not yet having gotten up himself. It was strange, having long hair like this. Normally it was just there and didn’t get in the way often, but with Aaliyah playing with it he supposed that he could finally feel how long it actually was. He shrugged at her comment. “Just got a lot on my mind”, he said in response to him being tired. As he felt her soft hair against his skin he couldn’t help but feel energized. He leaned up, weight on his elbows as his upper body was at an angle. “How’d you sleep?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. Leaning downwards, her lips met his softly in the warm sunlight. It was early morning and she really didn't care. Something about the morning made her want to kiss him. "I slept well, what about you? What were you thinking about before you fell asleep." The blinds where open just enough for sunlight to shine through over them, lighting them both with the warm light that was engulfing the earth. "I missed you." She whispered, bending so her noes rubbed against his softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Shino smiled into the kiss, feeling their soft embrace like it was just yesterday they could be together. It wouldn’t be long till they could have their dream life together. Someday they would find it, once Youki was gone everything would come together. “Me and Kaliegh were just talking last night, did you know she started the rumor that me and Kiba were gay?”, he asked as he sat up fully and stretched. “She was also telling me that she has faith in what I’m doing…..that I can be the one to end this in time. She really believes that”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "Well whenever you and Kiba want to have a night together you let me know." She teased, kissing him again, much more softly. "Maybe we can work something out." She winked at him and backed up so she was a short distance from him. "I've really missed you. I only saw you yesterday." She said, smiling at him, leaning forward. Her dress was low cut so he could see down it. "You look so good in the morning." Moving some of the hair from his face, she smiled, starting to play with the locks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Shino let out a small laugh. “Yeah that’ll be priority on my list trust me”, he said with one last yawn and a small crack as he twisted his back. Shino was a good morning person, so the fact that Aaliyah was awake and ready before him showed how tired he had been last night. “And I’ve really missed you love”, he said with a smile as she began to play with his long hair. Did Aaliyah prefer long hair? He hadn’t really thought about it before. Maybe he should try letting his hair grow long? Maybe she’d like that.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 pm

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, moving her head to look up at him. Her golden eyes rested on his face; looking deep into his eyes. "You can sleep a while longer if you want." She told him, one of her hands legs his hair to touch his face, sliding against the soft skin of his cheek. She loved him so much and was willing to do anything to make him feel better. If he needed more sleep, she was willing to let him have it. She wouldn't mind cuddling with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:41 pm

“I’m thinking about what life will be like after this, I’m thinking about what our life together will be like, I’m imagining our children playing together and growing up together”, Shino said softly as he looked into the distance. “I’m imagining us being so happy, never worrying about when you’ll next come back or what others think about us……I’m imagining the ideal future”, he said softly. Shino closed his eyes slowly, a smile forming onto his face. “Maybe for just a few minutes”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "I like the sound of that." Pushing him gently, she had him lay back down. "I'll go eat breakfast and bring you some back. Then I'll wake you up and we can eat and go train, does that sound good?" She questioned, moving her hand through his hair. She hated to admit it, but she was starting to think that the hair he had in this body looked better than hers. it was so soft and shiny, or maybe it was just because his hair was darker it seemed shinier. "Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Shino smiled as he moved back down against the mattress, looking up at the woman that he loved. “That sounds absolutely fantastic”, he said with a smile and a slight wink. “I’ll be right here waiting for you when you come back”, he said as he closed his eyes and yawned once again. Even with his eyes close he could still imagine her perfectly. She was engraved onto his heart after all, and that would never go away.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:19 pm

Aaliyah kissed her forehead and got up, trailing her hand over his chest. "Alright. Get some more sleep." Walking out of the room, she lingered in the door, smiling at him, and then left the house to go back to her own. She made them a quick breakfast. An omelet, some toast, and a bowl of strawberries. Darting through the grounds, she arrived at the house, got some orange juice and went into the room.

"Babe.." She whispered, shaking him softly. Putting the tray beside the table, she moved her hand through his long hair, getting him to look up at her. "Come on, eat." She picked up a fork and twirled it into the western omelet. She brought it towards Shino's face, trying to get his attention. "it smells good." She teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Shino smiled at the kiss, feeling her hand trail against his body as she left. He watched her leave, smiling as she stood at the doorway and just watched him for a minute. Shino’s eyes slowly closed, allowing himself to drift back off to the realm of sleep that he was really enjoying today for some reason. Perhaps everything from the previous day had been too much. All the falcons, Kiba, Kaliegh’s speech. He just needed to rest.

“Yeah?”, he asked as he heard Aaliyah saying his name once again. His eyes slowly opened as he watched Aaliyah putting the food down, trying to tempt him with a bite of omelet. Admittedly it did look really good. He slowly sat up in bed so that there was room next to him. “Mind sitting with me?”, he asked with a wink. “I hate dining alone”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Aaliyah laughed softly. "I was planning to eat with you." She teased, handing him a fork and eating what was on the one she'd offered to him. "Did you get any more sleep?" She asked, running her hand over his shoulder. The two of them were so much closer than before, they were side by side and she could probably lean into him. Was how close they are a bad thing? Could one or both of them get hurt because of it? As much as she hated to say it, the probability was high.

"Eat something. You'll need your strength for a days worth of training." She winked at him and handed him a drink. She was already ready to be his wife now, and would do anything to keep him alive and happy. "But if you really are that tired, I can let you sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Shino smiled as Aaliyah said that she had been planning on it anyways that made him happy to hear. Shino took the fork, spun it a few times between his fingers, and then took a single bite of the omelet that she had prepared. It was delicious, not that he was surprised. Everything Aaliyah did was perfect after all. “I did get some more sleep thanks, but I’m ready to be up”, he said with a smile before taking another bite. He took her hand and held it gently. “Let’s just enjoy the morning”, he said with a smile. “Training can come later”, he said before continuing to enjoy the next few days that he had with Aaliyah…….

Several weeks later Shino’s eyes opened slowly. He got up, got dressed and made his way outside. Youki had come back from his mission the previous day, so Shino wasn’t sure if he was supposed to report to Aaliyah or not. He decided to take a walk around the compound, maybe he’d be able to run into someone.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Kaliegh and Xerion where leaving the main house. From where they were, you could see all of the siblings walking off back towards their respective houses. It seems they had all come to meet with Youki. Kiba, in Yaibi's form of course, was walking behind Cyon, and they were talking about something. Seeing Shino, Kaliegh took a few steps forward. She looked really nervous and unsure. "Morning..." She greeting, releasing a sigh. "Did you sleep well?"

When Cyon walked out, he went to get Kiba, who was told to leave. Youki wanted to meet with just his siblings, but Cyon and Kiba had developed a rather co dependent sleeping and waking scheduled. They'd done almost everything together for weeks and it just seemed normal at this point. His jaw was set and he seemed irritated or nervous about something. "I'm hungry..." He said with a sigh. "Let's go get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Shino stopped walking as he heard some others nearby. Upon taking a glance he saw many of the siblings leaving the area, although his attention was fixed upon Kaliegh and Xerion who were the closest to him. Shino raised an eyebrow as his sensei approached him, looking unlike anything that he had seen before. “Yeah I slept pretty well……you okay?”, he asked curiously. “You aren’t acting like your usual self”

Kiba glanced up as Cyon’s familiar voice filled the air, saying that he was hungry and that they should go get something to eat. Kiba wasn’t sure where they were going, but odds are it was probably Cyon’s place or Lillian’s. she was always cooking and she definitely had a talent for it. “Well, what was the meeting all about?”, he asked curiously as they walked. Odds are he wouldn’t get any information, but he had to try at least.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Kaliegh sighed. "I'll be fine." She smiled, trying to assure him, but it was obvious that she was unsure and worried. As she walked, her hand rested on her stomach and to be honest with herself, she could feel it flipped upside down. Letting out a sigh softly, she closed her eyes. "Youki has summoned us all to have breakfast together. He wants everyone to be awake and to look nice. You dress well, so don't worry too much. but, don't do anything that would provoke him."

Cyon bit his lip. "Youki is really angry..." He admitted. "I'm not sure why, but he's in a worse mood. He is usually relaxed after long missions, but he snapped at both Xerion and Kaliegh. He threatened Lillian too..." He muttered, but did not say what they were speaking about. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair. "He's summoned us all to have breakfast together. We should go change and head to Lillian's house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Shino held a passive face, trying to read the signs about how Kaliegh was really feeling. It was obvious that there was much more on her mind than she was letting on, but he wasn’t going to force her to talk. He got really curious once she said that Youki was summoning them all to have breakfast together. He hadn’t done that the entire time that Kiba and Shino had been here, what could he want? “Ha, don’t worry about me. I’m his favorite after all. If I had a habit of pissing him off I don’t think he’d continue training me”

Kiba crossed his arms as they walked. “He learned something that pissed him off huh?”, he repeated as he bit down on his lip. Kiba hoped that it didn’t involve Konoha. Then again, if it involved Youki odds were it did. Kiba nodded, remembering how they had to dress nice the last time that they all ate together. “Well let’s go than, no need to piss him off more than he already is”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Kaliegh rubbed the back of her neck as they walked towards the house. Ai and her team were already going inside, along with Nomi not too far behind. He looked tired and had a new weapon on his back which seemed to suggest why he seemed less than pleased to be awake and functioning at the current moment.

Cyon let out a sigh. "Yeah, shocking huh?" he asked as they walked off. He seemed a little on ease and all of the muscles in his body were tight. Something was clearly bothering him. Once they got back to the house, Cyon went in the room of his team. "Hey! Wake up!" he yelled, trying to get their attention. He pulled all the blankets off their beds and pulled the two guys out of their bunk beds by the hair and let them on the floor. "Get dressed and wear something nice or I'm going to leave you in a gay bar somewhere in assless chops." He went into his own room and undressed, changing and then ran his fingers through his hair to brush it half heartedly.

The girl on the team, who was much more open than needed, walked into the room braless, a tanktop holding her body, wearing panties and no shorts. "Sensei..." She whispered. "Can we please skip."

"No." Cyon said firmly. "Get dressed and if you don't look nice I'm going to..." He stopped, watching her. "I don't know what I can threaten you with, but when I figure it out..." He added, walking off. "I mean it! NOW!" He yelled this, making his entire team start moving faster, running off to get ready. "meet us there in no longer than 15 minutes." He said, turning around and walking out with Kiba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Shino made his way with his sensei in silence. Something really didn’t feel right about all of this. Normally things weren’t good here, but this seemed worse than normal. There was a chill going across his back that he couldn’t get rid of. He just continued walking, hoping that the feeling would pass soon enough. It couldn’t be that bad right?

Kiba just shrugged, not sure what to say in response. As Cyon went to work getting his team out of bed Kiba decided that his time would be best used to get changed and ready. As much as Kiba liked to see Cyon beat up his own team it wasn’t on his priority list right now. After he changed he made his way out, watching as Cyon made his last group of threats. Were these guys seriously trying to get out of this? They had been here longer than Kiba, and even he knew not to disobey a request from Youki himself. Were they stupid or something? He just shook his head and turned to head out with Cyon, ready to see what it was that Youki wanted to talk to them all about.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Things were much icier than they seemed. Everyone entered around the same time as Kiba and Cyon, moving in at a fairly steady pace. His team showed up about five minutes later and sat on Cyon's right side and next to Kiba. Things were quiet and all of the siblings gathered. Except one. Akiko was the only one that wasn't there. Everyone was seated by the time Youki walked in, seeming angrier than ever.

Looking around, he turned his head to look down the hallway. Walking down it where Akiko's room was, he walked inside and something heard a small crying sound. Dragging Akiko into the room by the hair, Youki pushed her.

Akiko's back faced them at first. Her siblings had already seen her, but none of them seemed to believe how different she looked. In about a month's time, Akiko had lost a drastic amount of weight. If you didn't know any better, you'd assume she was dying of some sort of terminal disease. Her stomach stuck drastically inwards; clothes that previously fit her were, where now two sizes too small. Her eyes had dark circles under them and she looked almost dead inside. Glancing up at her brother, she moved away from where he'd pushed her and sat next to Lillian, but didn't move, say anything, or look up from her lap. She was playing with her nails and seemed almost scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Shino was already sitting down by the time that Kiba made his way in. Shino nodded at him, right before Kiba took a seat next to him. Things seemed deadly quiet, and it was quite a grim feeling. It wasn’t a feeling that he enjoyed having. Shino looked around, trying to see if any siblings looked more nervous than the others. Was he mad at someone in specific? Or was it just some information that he crossed which caused him to be angry? Shino didn’t know, but he wasn’t going to have long to wait. The sight that came next was sore for his eyes, he was barely even able to stomach it.

When Akiko entered the room it took every ounce of willpower that Kiba had to suppress the need to run over to Akiko and ask what was wrong. She had long a ton of weight, and she had promised him that she’d start eating again! What was going on? Kiba just watched her, his face passive as his heart looked longingly after her. What had happened to her? What had caused this mighty change? She looked awful……and Kiba’s heart ached. He gave a single gulp before glancing to Youki, wondering when the meeting was about to start. Maybe the news would be bad enough to distract him from Akiko’s condition for now.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Lillian looked over at Akiko and touched her shoulder, whispering something to her. Akiko shook her head and pushed away at her sister, whispering something back along the lines of; 'No, I'm not hungry.'

Youki looked over at Akiko and a look passed over his face. Turning to look out at the group of people around him, his eyes narrowed as he looked at all of them, narrowing his eyes. "Clearly I've returned and I've discovered that Konoha is attempting to rage an attack on us. Two clans are leading the front and I intent to kill them before they get close." A gin appeared on his lips. "But, that will be after breakfast. We'll learn more later. For now, gain your strength."

"What the hell is wrong with her...?" Kaliegh muttered. "It's like she's dying."

Xerion bit his lip. "That's what you looked like before your bone marrow transplant except you couldn't walk. Akiko isn't that kind of sick.. but something is really wrong with her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next